TW Schedule 12/11-12/13

124»

Comments

• Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have now chosen to disregard anything that you post. You are the new dumbass troll in town.

When you come into a forum and call someone who is more than 15 lvls your superior (not to mention in the later levels of their 90's) a "noobi noob low lvl retartd", you only demonstrate how **** YOU really are.

Dont let me see you in pk mode

cmon u r in invidia not in enrage so why u show up and show us that u r important person in enrage ,,talking above leaving enrage and joining Tao made me feel that u r marshal or exciter in enrage but u just in never heard of nub low lvl faction lol and lvls is just a number lifeless noobb:laughb:laugh

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/heaven_pvp<<<prove that she is in invidia
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you do realize that invidia is bassically all ex enrage members dont you...like recent ex members that have started there within the last 2 weeks...

its a consipracy i tell u a CONSPIRACY
    edited December 2009
    you do realize that invidia is bassically all ex enrage members dont you...like recent ex members that have started there within the last 2 weeks...

its a consipracy i tell u a CONSPIRACY

thank you very much indeedb:cute
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    cmon u r in invidia not in enrage so why u show up and show us that u r important person in enrage ,,talking above leaving enrage and joining Tao made me feel that u r marshal or exciter in enrage but u just in never heard of nub low lvl faction lol and lvls is just a number lifeless noobb:laughb:laugh

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/heaven_pvp<<<prove that she is in invidia

lolwhut? english please b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    lolwhut? english please b:chuckle

Dear _Surreal_

read my post about my english sighhhhhhhhhh b:bye