LA v arcane clerics

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad Bob is not happy.....Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu b:cry

Seriously though....with Archers, BM's and Barbs -- a huge difference. I can last a lot longer and actually survive more then a few hits even when stun locked (/rage).

I wish I could explain it to you Bob but the fact is I cannot. I always hated the idea of not using HP b/c I thought that HP was the factor that kept you alive. But now I am convinced - decent refines with HP and Pdef shards imo (now) = WIN!!

maybe if i get rich around 95 ill experiment a bit <_<
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad Bob is not happy.....Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu b:cry

Seriously though....with Archers, BM's and Barbs -- a huge difference. I can last a lot longer and actually survive more then a few hits even when stun locked (/rage).

I wish I could explain it to you Bob but the fact is I cannot. I always hated the idea of not using HP b/c I thought that HP was the factor that kept you alive. But now I am convinced - decent refines with HP and Pdef shards imo (now) = WIN!!
    *pulls rose to pdef side*
    :3
    muahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *pulls rose to pdef side*
    :3
    muahaha

b:sweat Yes......I have to admit defeat.....I was brought over.

But it is great b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <- going homeb:bye
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ty for the responses D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    Pharaoh - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    To answer the Simple Question of Light Armour Vs Arcane heres 2 Builds i designed, Both r exactly the same Refine and Gem level wise so theres no biased info for one, this is a build for the average Cashshopper & Farmer too.

Light Armour:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4577c3590f5ced6c

Pros:
    600 More Physical Resistance, which is 3% Reduction.
    308 More HP.
    6% More Critical Hit
    0.2 M/ Sec faster.

Vit Arcane with Physical Defence shards:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e0da5d3d75ad9c64

Pros:
    3,600 More Magical Resistance, which is 9% Reduction.
    1,200 More MP.
    850 more Magical attack on Lower and Higher Values.

i find, at the later and end Game Magic is the bigger threat to be killed by. also when reading the above, for a cleric bear in mind Plume Shell is a OP skill to prevent death via Melee.

Note: i can do 4 other Builds if u want me to Expand: Vit Cleric with HP shards, Pure Magic Cleric with HP shards, Pure magic with Defence shards and er.. Heavy armour cleric xD

if u r going to use the usual hh LA sets, u r going to suck ballz no doubt,
    on a side note one of ur posts i saw the event boots and its got 4% crit lol....get the stats right

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f76c06741f2e90a2
    this is me at this moment, i have 69% magic res and its more than enough to survive anything beside mage ulti(which u die even if u r robe)
    more than 95% the time i beat the usual vit/magic eps without breaking a single sweat, simply because they dont do enough with their pathetic damage and low crit %
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if u r going to use the usual hh LA sets, u r going to suck ballz no doubt,
    on a side note one of ur posts i saw the event boots and its got 4% crit lol....get the stats right

this is me at this moment, i have 69% magic res and its more than enough to survive anything beside mage ulti(which u die even if u r robe)
    more than 95% the time i beat the usual vit/magic eps without breaking a single sweat, simply because they dont do enough with their pathetic damage and low crit %

Firstly im Robes, not LA becouse i know Robes are much better. Secondly if you read i said this was the AVERAGE build for an AVRERAGE cashshopper, and it was done like this to compare statistics. Thirdly i think its like, impossible or almost impossible to get gear like that for an average person lol, i mean Triple physical resistance on 2 parts and Double HP.

the Build you've put here is also kinda lame, 7.1-8.7k matk at level 101? i had that kind of damage when i was 8x lol, theres no PK ability there atall, and as you know Lv 100+ the Killer is wizards, not physical classes (excluding nixs) the ONLY perks i can see for this build is a high crit rate and goodish pdefence.

Oh and, Cyclone > Sleep > Debuff > Demon spark + genie debuffs > Demon Weild Thunder, GG light Armour.

Clerics were Given Plume shell, a physical reducing shield for a reason.

More info to show LA Failness at endgame:

Heres my build with your refines and i wont even add the rest of event gears i was too skint to Buy:

101 Arcane PDefence sharded Cleric:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ea2ad5af677cbd5b

Pros:
    2300 More Magical Attack both Lower end and Higher end.
    2000 more Magical Defence (6% Reduction in damage)
    1900 more MP (Keeps Plume shell Alive and me from dieing to physicals)

101 Light Armour HP sharded Cleric:

Pros:
    230 More HP
    1700 more Physical Defence (6% Reduction in damage)
    10% extra Crit, though if i had the rest of the event Gears, this would only be 3% more Crit.
    edited November 2009
    Firstly im Robes, not LA becouse i know Robes are much better. Secondly if you read i said this was the AVERAGE build for an AVRERAGE cashshopper, and it was done like this to compare statistics. Thirdly i think its like, impossible or almost impossible to get gear like that for an average person lol, i mean Triple physical resistance on 2 parts and Double HP.

the Build you've put here is also kinda lame, 7.1-8.7k matk at level 101? theres no PK ability there atall, and as you know Lv 100+ the Killer is wizards, not physical classes (excluding nixs) the ONLY perks i can see for this build is a high crit rate and goodish pdefence.

Oh and, Cyclone > Sleep > Debuff > Demon spark + genie debuffs > Demon Weild Thunder, GG light Armour.

Pure mag build ftw? :D

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d522d6e1cf91cb90
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    can some1 make a good lvl 90 LA build -_-

and a GOOD LVL 90 VIt Arcane build

QQ

itd be helpful S:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
    edited November 2009
    is that ur build?
    maybe >.>
    maybe not <.<

the cape is suppose to substitute the event cape with pdef+shards
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Learn to read the whole thread before posting? i made up exactly what ur answering 2 pages back for pure comparision. here it is again

Level 90 Light Armour Cleric HP Shards:

Pros:
    308 More HP.
    6% More Critical Hit
    0.2 M/ Sec faster.

Level 90 Vit Arcane with Physical Defence shards:

Pros:
    1,200 More MP.

This build is in no way baised to one build, both builds have the same Misc Gears, Refine Levels and Gem grades, this build is based on an AVERAGE cashshopper and AVERAGE farmers.

I can build a pure cashshop comparasion or no cashshop atall comparision if needed.
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    first of all if u think 2.3 k matk added from + INT is anything in pvp then i suggest u go read pvp basics about dmg calculation, thx

yes, that would 1 shot them HOWEVER
    sorry we dont have many noobs in lost city who simply "watchs u trip spark them so you can 1shot them"
    on another side note those triple pdef gear are not hard to get if u want them, there are a few of them with exact same stats that exists on LC
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    first of all if u think 2.3 k matk added from + INT is anything in pvp then i suggest u go read pvp basics about dmg calculation, thx

sorry we dont have noobs in lost city who let u trip spark them without using any defense

Pull off any kind of Defence in Sleep lol. ive normal Hit 9x Archers with this combo for 9k even with Winged Protection. and Abasoloute domain dosnt help atall, sure it will block the first hit but Demon weild thunder drops metal defence, so even if u resist the first hit, the second one, the followup cyclone will kill you.

Physical damage is easy to defend as a cleric, whats the best u can pull off,
    triple spark plume shot? Expel > your character. b:kiss
    edited November 2009
    Pull off any kind of Defence in Sleep lol. ive normal Hit 9x Archers with this combo for 9k even with Winged Protection. and Abasoloute domain dosnt help atall, sure it will block the first hit but Demon weild thunder drops metal defence, so even if u resist the first hit, the second one, the followup cyclone will kill you.

ignore him ascii >.> much of what he posts is pretty much looking down at pple...
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    ignore him ascii >.> much of what he posts is pretty much looking down at pple...

haha i should ignore him, but when i see his build and the fact he thinks hes pro it makes me laugh.

I did the calcs too, to show u how much Pure magic attack adds Affects overall outcome of damage.

Weild thunder with your Build- Base (7100) + 200% Weapon (1141) + 4583 = 12824 Damage. Sub 75% Magic reduction = 3206 Damage Delt to me.

Weild thunder with my Build- Base (9007) + 200% weapon (1141) + 4583 = 14731 Damage. Sub 69% Magic Reduction = 4566 Damage Delt to you.

^ that is with just Normal Weild thunder, add Multiplyers such as Elemental Seal, Extreme Posion, Frenzy and Metal Debuff it vastly outdamages yours. b:victory
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Learn to read the whole thread before posting? i made up exactly what ur answering 2 pages back for pure comparision. here it is again

Level 90 Light Armour Cleric HP Shards:

Pros:
    308 More HP.
    6% More Critical Hit
    0.2 M/ Sec faster.

Pros:
    1,200 More MP.

This build is in no way baised to one build, both builds have the same Misc Gears, Refine Levels and Gem grades, this build is based on an AVERAGE cashshopper and AVERAGE farmers.

I can build a pure cashshop comparasion or no cashshop atall comparision if needed.
    read before posting......? >_>
    <_<
    i posted on nearly eary page b:bye
    um........... yea................ i saw it but i dont like it much b:chuckle

i do like the rings tho b:dirty
    where do u get em D:?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    yea i read before posting......? >_>
    <_<
    posted on nearly eary page b:bye
    um........... yea................ i saw it but i dont like it much b:chuckle

i do like the rings tho b:dirty
    where do u get em D:?

these builds are like staple builds for 9x for both types, u wont beat them unless ur a serious cashshopper. i mean u could proberly make small variations on the HP: Magic attack Ratio, and swap out the channel boosts for crit.

the Rings Are the Frostcovered 85 rings, at 85 u should be running frostcovered nonstop becouse its a brillient xp bringer inner till 95. the rings u can get with a small % chance from the cheat you recieve at the end, or craft them with mats that r dropped in FC. they will take week or 2 of farming but there not impossible and defently worth it.

oh and if your the one who likes HP boost: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d81a15695c86bd26
    Vit Arcane with HP shards, i warn you though that build is ultra squishy, let a barb or BM get close and ur in trouble.
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    edited November 2009

well after reading what u posted i realized why would i waste time trying to argue with u, if u ask redsrose she would agree that if its 1v1 i would beat her, or any other robe ep 9 out of 10 times at least, no matter what they use

i also would like to stress that as i mentioned before, when u can afford G11 shards, ROBE ep will be better because they will have enough hp/pdef to survive AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY WILL maintain 20% crit and have higher dmg(100-200 pvp dmg)

and if u think EA r a bunch of 1shots who just sit there and watch u 3spark, its unfortunate that LC has just way too many EAs who are much more superior in PvP who **** those eps like yours on a daily basis.
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Omg drool ._.

-- At my level, as a LA cleric, I can easily kill low 8x archers/bms and don't have much trouble with low 8x barbs and non nix venos. Wizards are tough but manageable with a side arcane set. Arcane clerics, though, are the hardest for me to beat.

PVE wise, LA is wonderful. I have a lot of fun tanking physical or combo mobs, and I don't seem to take that much more magic damage than arcane types. I have never had trouble with any grindable quest mobs that other (arcane) clerics die from. So I know for PVE, LA is a good way to go, especially if you're flying solo.

If an arcane cleric around my level can comment, we can maybe compare notes. My self-buffed stats are (my things are mostly 2 sockets with flawless hp; weapon is a bit above average though):
    vivrestats.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    well after reading what u posted i realized why would i waste time trying to argue with u, if u ask redsrose she would agree that if its 1v1 i would beat her 9 out of 10 times at least, no matter what she uses
    and if u think EA r a bunch of 1shots who just sit there and watch u 3spark, its unfortunate that LC has just way too many EAs who are much more superior in PvP who **** those eps like yours on a daily basis.

theres 1 EA on harshlands who comes close to beating me, the rest are oneshot even without this combo. and you make it sound like im just gonna land and attempt to pull this combo out of the bag.

your DPS sucks, you magic defence is horrible and at endgame its Magic that is the killer. after ive played around with you (and ofc all i have to do is plume shell becouse that is GG for your buikd) ill sleep you after you exaused most of ur genie stamina, then easlily oneshot u. with 8K metal defence before debuffs ud have no chance.

Defences agenst Magic whilst slept:
    Wind Shell (15% reduction, never helps on magic becouse multipyers from skills is too much)
    Abasloute Domain (3 second Immunity, that DOSNT wake u up if u resist the Weild thunder, i wait 2 seconds then hit you with a even harder cyclone becouse of the debuff effect from thunder.)

Defences agenst Physical whilst slept:
    Wind Shell (15% reduction, plume shot is the second lowest double add skill on the list, this recudes the damage alittle)
    Abasloute Domain (i dont use this, all energy for 1 hit protect, but would help but same backwards excuse)
    Expel (8 second Immunity to Physical damage, during this time uve woken me up, thats 8 seconds for charm cool, even holy pathing to waste ur sparks)

Summery: a level 100+ Cleric Light armour cleric with a DPS output of a 8x FAILS.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Dubbbbble Poster:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/875/165k.png

like to see you Pull that off with ur 7.1-8.6k magic attack, non crit, non assisted Hit on a 9x barb, and that was at 94 lmao
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    these builds are like staple builds for 9x for both types, u wont beat them unless ur a serious cashshopper. i mean u could proberly make small variations on the HP: Magic attack Ratio, and swap out the channel boosts for crit.

the Rings Are the Frostcovered 85 rings, at 85 u should be running frostcovered nonstop becouse its a brillient xp bringer inner till 95. the rings u can get with a small % chance from the cheat you recieve at the end, or craft them with mats that r dropped in FC. they will take week or 2 of farming but there not impossible and defently worth it.

oh and if your the one who likes HP boost: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d81a15695c86bd26
    Vit Arcane with HP shards, i warn you though that build is ultra squishy, let a barb or BM get close and ur in trouble.
    to late b:sad

<--- vit cleric b:sad
    i wanna be less squishy so im restating to another build b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    theres 1 EA on harshlands who comes close to beating me, the rest are oneshot even without this combo. and you make it sound like im just gonna land and attempt to pull this combo out of the bag.

your DPS sucks, you magic defence is horrible and at endgame its Magic that is the killer. after ive played around with you (and ofc all i have to do is plume shell becouse that is GG for your buikd) ill sleep you after you exaused most of ur genie stamina, then easlily oneshot u. with 8K metal defence before debuffs ud have no chance.

Defences agenst Magic whilst slept:
    Wind Shell (15% reduction, never helps on magic becouse multipyers from skills is too much)
    Abasloute Domain (3 second Immunity, that DOSNT wake u up if u resist the Weild thunder, i wait 2 seconds then hit you with a even harder cyclone becouse of the debuff effect from thunder.)

Defences agenst Physical whilst slept:
    Wind Shell (15% reduction, plume shot is the second lowest double add skill on the list, this recudes the damage alittle)
    Abasloute Domain (i dont use this, all energy for 1 hit protect, but would help but same backwards excuse)
    Expel (8 second Immunity to Physical damage, during this time uve woken me up, thats 8 seconds for charm cool, even holy pathing to waste ur sparks)

Summery: a level 100+ Cleric Light armour cleric with a DPS output of a 8x FAILS.

i do not need to use genie/plume shell all i really need to do is heal myself to outheal ur none crit pathetic dmg when u plume shell me, like most other EPs lol...
    while i keep hitting 2k+plume shots on u and has a 20% to crit

by the way, i also have the lvl 100 skill, if u try to sleep 3spark me u most likely will get AD'd then immediatly sealed b:bye

eps build like u i kill on a daily basis and u can 1shot EAs?
    every1 can 1shot EAs if they 3spark wield, what i said is that no1 is stupid enough to let u do it, EPs do not have stun skills, u can wield thunder an EA, after he AD, he can pk pot/stun u/WOG/wing shell

most of the time u do not get to hit the EA first and he just gonna stun/quick shot u to death everytime if he caught u in pvp without plume shell
    please dont give me the impression that EAs r bad in ur server am sure there are plenty of them who **** ur noobass build

tell me how u do against barbs with hell onslaught?
    a pheonix veno who anti sleep himself most the time ?
    dont tell me u r gonna plume shell and "hopefully" u will kill the nix before u dies
    u get **** in seconds, and am sure u took alot of 5digit damages on urself
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I don't mid this set up except all that dex. I would put more in mag and some in vit.I would go for some boots with m/s.You could always use combo of citrines and garnets shards.

I would probably go with something like this.

Pros:
    1,200 More MP.

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we've been doing a study on builds in the veno forum on whats better, an LA or vit arcane. from the builds we've cooked up, we can safely assume with proper investments on both, vit arcane is superior in all ways on a veno than LA (sure we have a % or two less in crit but who gives a damn.) i think it can be applied to clerics as well, seeing as you do wear the same gears lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we've been doing a study on builds in the veno forum on whats better, an LA or vit arcane. from the builds we've cooked up, we can safely assume with proper investments on both, vit arcane is superior in all ways on a veno than LA (sure we have a % or two less in crit but who gives a damn.) i think it can be applied to clerics as well, seeing as you do wear the same gears lol.

I think the biggest problem with LA venos is the lower pet heal. LA clerics don't have as much of a problem since our IHs are pretty adequate.

I also think that for PvP, the playstyle of different classes should be factored in alongside the stats. PvE, on the other hand, as long as you're not doing round robin stats, it's pretty hard to fail a build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Full vit or just caped vit at some point?

(if full vit LA > AA)
    b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009

the Build you've put here is also kinda lame, 7.1-8.7k matk at level 101? i had that kind of damage when i was 8x lol, theres no PK ability there atall, and as you know Lv 100+ the Killer is wizards, not physical classes (excluding nixs) the ONLY perks i can see for this build is a high crit rate and goodish pdefence.

More info to show LA Failness at endgame:

Heres my build with your refines and i wont even add the rest of event gears i was too skint to Buy:

101 Arcane PDefence sharded Cleric:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ea2ad5af677cbd5b

Pros:
    2300 More Magical Attack both Lower end and Higher end.
    2000 more Magical Defence (6% Reduction in damage)
    1900 more MP (Keeps Plume shell Alive and me from dieing to physicals)

101 Light Armour HP sharded Cleric:

Pros:
    230 More HP
    1700 more Physical Defence (6% Reduction in damage)
    10% extra Crit, though if i had the rest of the event Gears, this would only be 3% more Crit.

crit arrows doesn't work unless you fire it from a bow (stated by GMs, proven by player trials)

Pharaoh's stats probably would want to be tweaked a little, that's way too much str and dex. your rings give considerably more attack and magic, suppose you had event rings, you'd bridge the gap in crits but have about 1k advantage in mattack. all in all, it cannot be the build itself that lags 2k+ in magic attack compared to arcane, remember that the stat build itself may have about 140 less magic

i'd love to know where you got 4% crit Dancing Sparkles tho...didn't know those existed

overall, there should be a clear advantage in hp for LA, especially at much higher refines, because light armor refines better than arcane armor. the gap in crits between arcane and LA should be less than 5 assuming same kind of crit gear otherwise, as you definitely put in less than 100 dex.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Here's the thing --> Both builds are not bad. They are just for completely different play styles.
    well after reading what u posted i realized why would i waste time trying to argue with u, if u ask redsrose she would agree that if its 1v1 i would beat her, or any other robe ep 9 out of 10 times at least, no matter what they use

b:embarrass Why you got to bring me into this? And in all honesty, not sure how things would play out. We have not gone at it in about 10 levels and then I had all HP shards; had you asked me 10 levels ago before the gear and shards I have now, then I would have agreed with you.

It could be an interesting PvP fight (not duels they are lame).

Compare our two builds and I would say your crit MIGHT get me but my mag def is definitely higher and my pdef is very decent and of course there is Sage Plume Shell. If neither of us us any genie skills, pots, defense/attack charms, etc....even playing field imo for the most part.

Take out both of us being fully buffed and same thing.

My Build

Your Build (20% crit that you showed....yours is slightly different in armor and ornaments)
    (Add buffs when looking...did not add for some reason - Sage on both BM and WB)

The main difference --> You live and love PvP, therefore you are good at it and many people know "how" you do it and your series of attacks/skills, etc. There is no argument that you are good at PvP, the argument arises in you saying that you could beat many 9/10. I am not a huge fan of PvP and when I am in PvP I am primarily support. b:cute One more refine level and I go back to full-int...that will be fun!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous