edited December 2009
    Unibow got banned b:sad why , how , when WHY!b:angry

it's your fault. dont let anyone tell you otherwise
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Unibow got banned b:sad why , how , when WHY!b:angry
    Sinangel too wasnt it? :P just recently, or was it just a kick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sinangel too wasnt it? :P just recently, or was it just a kick.

They can't ban Sinangel!! hes Sanctuarys mascot... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    I dont think it was a ban, not certain tho. Maybe its just internal drama, every faction has that once in a while.
    hmm rather have someone who dont spy on other factions represent sanctuary as a mascot..
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That would be a shame , some1 who like's to be an @hole like sinangel make's the server interesting & amusing . I must say I understand him , I often liked being like that as well , especially when pking . Whoever said "you are the sinangel of legendary" when I was still playing , he was right :) .
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That would be a shame , some1 who like's to be an @hole like sinangel make's the server interesting & amusing . I must say I understand him , I often liked being like that as well , especially when pking . Whoever said "you are the sinangel of legendary" when I was still playing , he was right :) .

Hardly.

You have a bit of intelligence (I think thats what I would call it, yeah....)

Sinangel....does not. In any shape of form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hardly.

You have a bit of intelligence (I think thats what I would call it, yeah....)

Sinangel....does not. In any shape of form.

I don't know if sinangel is unintelligent. From what I hear he was capable at his role of directing TWs. Most have a problem with him for being rude, egotistical, and condescending. His accusations against legendary were pretty amusing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm just astounded, no- flabbergasted (lmaooo omg I have been sitting on this word to use it, sweetness.. xD) by how many details about names, dates, faction thingies, happenings and everything, you all still seem to remember and how important it all seems lol. I have 0% succes rate at remembering my first faction and.. I'm ok with that. O.o

There are some real cool people in there. *sends flowers etc*

Eww my Enter isn't working well.

b:bye
    edited December 2009
    I'm just astounded, no- flabbergasted (lmaooo omg I have been sitting on this word to use it, sweetness.. xD) by how many details about names, dates, faction thingies, happenings and everything, you all still seem to remember and how important it all seems lol. I have 0% succes rate at remembering my first faction and.. I'm ok with that. O.o

There are some real cool people in there. *sends flowers etc*

Eww my Enter isn't working well.

dont mind us old folks we like to sit around, rant, and sip tea together...
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I like tea though. O.o
    Lol, I guess you can say I'm from the new generation then.. mweheheh.

b:cute
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What are we talking about btws b:question
    First pages were about trying to figure out the big question, what is nefarious' secret in the teamwork, tw, and organization.
    Last pages were about sinangel and tea b:chuckle

to the first topic my opinion, Nefarious has a good leaderboard, with minor slips, there has always been large consideration to the officers, and the officers are not allowed to be just sipping fame, or being at south archo on a horse.
    Me, as many others, have spied on Nefarious & Eminence forums. (My intention was to catch any guildies who would even think of applying red handed, smacking them in the face and reporting to the leader)
    The leaderboard seems to hit the members with a calm and organized effect. This I have observed is happening in other factions too, with progress.
    The officers have charisma and a way to talk. And I'm not just joking. This is real hitler-mussolini stuff. (Well not like that) Its pretty easy on my opinion to be charismatic on the web. Nobody just picks the leaders and directors and marshals and executors with dice. There's votings, and decisions are made, who the majority wants to see as a leader/officer.
    Of course, I stand by my words, in many factions, the leader might just be the mascot, the people pleaser, and the director is the 1 who keeps the guild controlled. But this isn't true in many cases anyhow. Woah! How did that get in there.. Oh nevermind that. So, nefarious has a great officerboard, preventing any scandals and breakdowns, and as said, leg and nefarious were both in tight situations before, it was like throwing a dice.

And to the recent thing (well this is also considering leading)
    Havent seen sinangel much, and I can't really claim that I know him. I have seen him sometimes, but cannot remember him otherwise. But don't let me change the subject.

b:tired off to bed now, gnite. (Or day as you are reading this)
    edited December 2009
    to the first topic my opinion, Nefarious has a good leaderboard, with minor slips, there has always been large consideration to the officers, and the officers are not allowed to be just sipping fame, or being at south archo on a horse.
    2 words: Musical chairs

but uh.........i think the interest faded already =/
  • Gisborne - Dreamweaver
    Gisborne - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    just a question the present leader of nef is Milyen wasnt he the one few months back i think a year back formed Nemesis and wanted to take Nefarious down and after Nemesis went to steel too ? i mean everyone should get a 2nd chance but does 2nd chance mean giving them Leadership and also Makeda ?? well was wondering how cud u make someone who left Nefarious with the sole purpose of *stopping* Nefarious be officer and Leader. I think the present lot of Officers are just a bunch of power hungry people which should also mark the downfall of Nefarious. Though there are still many more people in Nefarious who are still Loyal to it Like Krout Whiner HeavenFire and many others but promoting People Like Milyen Makeda Venopup lols thats amazing.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LoL Drama again huh ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    just a question the present leader of nef is Milyen wasnt he the one few months back i think a year back formed Nemesis and wanted to take Nefarious down and after Nemesis went to steel too ? i mean everyone should get a 2nd chance but does 2nd chance mean giving them Leadership and also Makeda ?? well was wondering how cud u make someone who left Nefarious with the sole purpose of *stopping* Nefarious be officer and Leader. I think the present lot of Officers are just a bunch of power hungry people which should also mark the downfall of Nefarious. Though there are still many more people in Nefarious who are still Loyal to it Like Krout Whiner HeavenFire and many others but promoting People Like Milyen Makeda Venopup lols thats amazing.

Makeda has been an officer for months dunno exactly when but at least 5 months.....just word of mouth but she has a good rep of helping out guild members, doing lunar for members, doing warsong for members, training members to do delta runs even if you have no experience or don't even have the best HP, gear, apothecary pots, and even supplementing them with coins to help with charm costs.

Venopup is a very nice person and randomly helps people or invites them along as i see on WC. However, I do agree that person shouldn't be an officer especially since she/he left Nef for Leg when Nef was losing (months back and this is fact) then left Leg (*rumor alert* since she/he was suspected as a spy for Nef and Leg was losing to Nef at that time).

Have no idea about Milyen's personality just rumors of now Nef is a dictatorship not elected officers like when YngWiE was around. I do not know if it is a bad thing or a good thing these next two months will tell if the measures taken by this leadership team are good or bad since happy or alienated members will make or break it. Only thing i know from word of mouth is that he has a british kinda accent on their TeamSpeak.
  • Thorgod - Sanctuary
    Thorgod - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009

haha Nadis u and strife always cracked me up on Leg vent with the genitals jokes.. ugh.. b:victoryb:laugh
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    /interest

/thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I like tea though. O.o
    Lol, I guess you can say I'm from the new generation then.. mweheheh.

b:cute

>< stop lvling so fast
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "venomeow- an unkown grudge though used to be a good partner doing my grindng time from 86-89"

FISHING! ...is a lost art. :(

I'm pretty sure I don't have a 'grudge' only disapproval of some of the mean things you said. :<
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "venomeow- an unkown grudge though used to be a good partner doing my grindng time from 86-89"

FISHING! ...is a lost art. :(

I'm pretty sure I don't have a 'grudge' only disapproval of some of the mean things you said. :<

Yeah, fishing really is..... a Lost Art. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LoL meow no grudge ? just disapproval thats why u never squaded up with me for anything like BH or stuff always made an excuse if i was there ? LoL anyways those stuff i said which you "disaproved" sounded bad was harsh BUT was correct wasnt it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Before this thread breaks out in arguments...

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.