Lost City map

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You pk IN TW though, do you not? People brag about how much better everyone is on a pk server yet they can't kill well enough to actually win a TW. Where as the "carebear" server of heavens tear has a colorful map.

My guess is its because any pk that goes on here is between people of more equal level, meaning you have to actually get somewhat good. In a pk server people just kill people 50 levels lower than them.

I just think its funny how you comment about this sort of stuff.

FACT: If we take Conqueror and plump them on Heavens Tear, within 1 year they will own the entire territory map.

If they could bid on 3 lands a week - they'd take it in a matter of months.

The fact of the matter is:

(1): They have better coordination
    (2): They probably have more 10x's than the entire HT Server combined.
    (3): A strong core of players.
    (4): Didn't make fail decisions in regards to armors, character skills, etc.

PK Wars and TW are two different things. I'm pretty sure if we took Spectral from Lost City and Plumped them on any PvE server and switch the "PK-Mode to ON" nobody on Heavens Tear would be comparable in Open PK.

Though, if it were purely TW - Spectral would fail miserably as their teamwork involves a 10x Barb being DD during the entire TW.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You really can't talk.

You got land because no one was there to defend it.

b:thanks
    lol yep. we so going to lose it.
    xD
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just think its funny how you comment about this sort of stuff.

FACT: If we take Conqueror and plump them on Heavens Tear, within 1 year they will own the entire territory map.

If they could bid on 3 lands a week - they'd take it in a matter of months.

PK Wars and TW are two different things. I'm pretty sure if we took Spectral from Lost City and Plumped them on any PvE server and switch the "PK-Mode to ON" nobody on Heavens Tear would be comparable in Open PK.

Though, if it were purely TW - Spectral would fail miserably as their teamwork involves a 10x Barb being DD during the entire TW.

Your posts are so fun to read. :)
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This weekend it will be completely red b:chuckle

And then CQ should go non-carebear and be RPK b:shutup
    I would gasm multiple times and then be to scared to pk and just collect herbs Im not going to use
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i think (2) fact makes it hard to actually prove the (1) fact because witha combo of (2) and (3), it is possible that (1) might not be needed, which then goes back to the (2) fact..................b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would gasm multiple times and then be to scared to pk and just collect herbs Im not going to use

But but, it might stimulate the server into actually doing something o.o

Viva La Revolucion!

That I will take no part of ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.o'

connect the Lost City server onto the PvE servers! let use take over their territory too lols~!xD

not a chance b:bye

Not Fact at all, its an opinion, so while it might be true, it also might not be, so hence not a fact

(2): They probably have more 10x's than the entire HT Server combined

And they probably dont :)

Opinions are all very well, but base them on what you know... not what you think you know
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I predict the unstoppable Calamity will own the whole map in 10 weeks on DW too. They were the first to win a territory and haven't lost one yet.

b:victory b:victory
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's funny how people on pk servers brag about how much pvp experience they have yet Conqueror(has to be red :p) managed to take the whole map yet in HT server its always been quite colorful.
    Sanctuary is a PvE server, and Nefarious is doing the exact same thing on our server.

So it's not a PvP/PvE issue at all, not even a tiny bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You pk IN TW though, do you not? People brag about how much better everyone is on a pk server yet they can't kill well enough to actually win a TW. Where as the "carebear" server of heavens tear has a colorful map.

ever thought that maybe its because EVERYONE on heaven's tear sucks? thats a more logical explanation as to why no single guild has been able to take over the entire server. its a server filled with FAIL.
  • Arabic - Lost City
    Arabic - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will they ever restart that crappy map ? Hope they will do
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:victory b:victory

b:dirty Puppet!

also....that map comming soon to a dreamweaver near you!
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:dirty Puppet!

also....that map comming soon to a dreamweaver near you!
    Hi Hi b:bye b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ever thought that maybe its because EVERYONE on heaven's tear sucks? thats a more logical explanation as to why no single guild has been able to take over the entire server. its a server filled with FAIL.

But you could say the opposite, that everyone's to pro to lose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    In sanctuary its all red because all of our best players want to be in the best faction rather than staying/going to other factions. Nefarious is pure greed for the most part. Regicide is a faction of high level idiots (truth). All the other factions seriously lack levels and experience. Legendary....is just a sad reminder of what made our map worth looking at.

The real sad part is our server is so weak that when nef takes the rest of the lands and all of the factions attack them rather than attacking legendary we will not be able to take any of their lands. Our server is just so dumb. Its obvious we need another faction like the Legendary of old to take on nef but....I mean....I guess people just don't understand that. Regicide could of been that faction but they reject so many people and they pissed off most of the server by trying to pk everyone and now people are leaving there. I have a lot of friends from the old Legendary all scattered in different factions. Obviously that is a bad thing, we all should be in one faction. Sad to say a bulk of the servers best (that aren't in nef) are in Regicide and I know for a fact A lot of people wouldn't want them in the Superfaction because of the obvious hate between the servers high levels and regi.

Then again I could be completely wrong about everything I am saying.

*ends thought leak/rant here*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think (2) fact makes it hard to actually prove the (1) fact because witha combo of (2) and (3), it is possible that (1) might not be needed, which then goes back to the (2) fact..................b:chuckle

Or maybe its because we have (2) in a combination of (1) and (3) is why we can do a triple defense against the second, third, and fourth strongest guild at the same time.

Those three guilds would give a good fight to any other guild on another server too. Well they might have been able to a while ago, now they mostly suck at are dieing out.

Sounds like Regicide = Spectral. Plenty of high levels but too stupid to use them. I personally can't wait for the expansion so we can take even more land. 510 million a week just won't be enough, I want a raise.
    edited November 2009
    But you could say the opposite, that everyone's to pro to lose

nope sowwys.
    Thats just dumb.
    xD
    it be like saying ali vs tyson would end in a tie.
    (>.<)'

putting two epic things to battle it out pretty much ends with a winner.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    In sanctuary its all red because all of our best players want to be in the best faction rather than staying/going to other factions. Nefarious is pure greed for the most part. Regicide is a faction of high level idiots (truth). All the other factions seriously lack levels and experience. Legendary....is just a sad reminder of what made our map worth looking at.

The real sad part is our server is so weak that when nef takes the rest of the lands and all of the factions attack them rather than attacking legendary we will not be able to take any of their lands. Our server is just so dumb. Its obvious we need another faction like the Legendary of old to take on nef but....I mean....I guess people just don't understand that. Regicide could of been that faction but they reject so many people and they pissed off most of the server by trying to pk everyone and now people are leaving there. I have a lot of friends from the old Legendary all scattered in different factions. Obviously that is a bad thing, we all should be in one faction. Sad to say a bulk of the servers best (that aren't in nef) are in Regicide and I know for a fact A lot of people wouldn't want them in the Superfaction because of the obvious hate between the servers high levels and regi.

Then again I could be completely wrong about everything I am saying.

*ends thought leak/rant here*

the sad part is that 3 top factions timing their attacks right could've taken on nef but they got messed so many times due to certain other factions messing up bid times. this was before leg went plop and reg bidded on leg. it was the most **** **** i've ever seen, especially that one week with the enelysion fiasco.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like how the topic was mildly derailed because of one comment about PvP which started a PvP/PvE server argument/debate.

BTW I expected to read something about map reset or wtfdisbandz. I am disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like how the topic was mildly derailed because of one comment about PvP which started a PvP/PvE server argument/debate.

BTW I expected to read something about map reset or wtfdisbandz. I am disappointed.

wtf CQ ruining the economy... GMs should disband them or reset the map b:angry b:bye
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wtf CQ ruining the economy... GMs should disband them or reset the map b:angry b:bye

I am now content. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am now content. b:cute

lulz

your mother
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sounds like Regicide = Spectral. Plenty of high levels but too stupid to use them. I personally can't wait for the expansion so we can take even more land. 510 million a week just won't be enough, I want a raise.

No, Regicide is more "cool" since they tried to outbid Nef with 200 mill and 1 bank note....and got mad when it didn't work. In all honesty Spectral is better then Regicide at in terms of lvls and no doubt in gear with all them +12 GX.....only thing in common is they at least keep fighting even though they lose. Spec has better propaganda. Only times i seen CQ ever pk randomly is at events and those are for obvious reasons, they are free for all anyways....*points at valentine's day massacre* b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:thanks
    lol yep. we so going to lose it.
    xD
    b:victory

lol and you paid 100m for it. Tb:chucklehat was the real laugh.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited November 2009
    lol and you paid 100m for it. Tb:chucklehat was the real laugh.

b:chuckle
    but we get to be the ones to make a last stand.
    xD
    lols~ b:surrender

and then the map turns completely red. b:shocked
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dratini - Lost City
    Dratini - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's funny how people on pk servers brag about how much pvp experience they have yet Conqueror(has to be red :p) managed to take the whole map yet in HT server its always been quite colorful.

yeh all the experienced hi lvls went into conquerer

pve servers suck
    full of carebears
    why are u so scared of dying to another player?
    its a game
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    pve servers suck
    full of carebears
    why are u so scared of dying to another player?
    its a game
    Because PvP servers are full of people with condescending attitudes like yours.

You think PvP is the most important thing in the game, so when others refuse to do it, you assume it's because they're too scared. Just because PvP is the most important thing to you, doesn't mean it's the most important thing to everyone else. The rest of us have plenty of fun doing other stuff, we don't feel a need to constantly try to prove that we're better than others in a video game. There are more measures of a person than who can mash buttons faster.

(On behalf of the HT server, I apologize for Zoe, who also seems to have that condescending attitude.)
  • Xarfai - Sanctuary
    Xarfai - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    one prob is some facs are to weak for TW but when are u to weak for TW i heared from some1 Nef only goes in TW with 100+ players and look on ranking they have over 20 of them and a small Fac.with max some 90+ players and the rest is from 30-80+ u have no changes.

but hey i think if the most small Fac. are biting on the most of ther Lands and not all on one. Nef getting a lot of probs. but nobody do it and y? they think ooh damn i dont will fight them bc we getting killed in 2min. so they attack Leg nobody cares that we help Nef to owen the map with this bits but ok i fight 5min agains Leg that makes more fun.

with the Tideborns we getting 4-5 terrytorys i think?

i really hope for a map reset but i think they dont do a map reset so maby we getting some color for some weeks on Senc bevor Nef takes all :(

sorry for my bad englisch!!!! :)
    Dont fear the Reaper b:angry
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That gives me an idea. In EQ they held a PvP tournament. You registered to enter, they copied everyone's character files over to a single server, and everyone from every server got to test the PvP prowess against each other in a huge round-robin tournament.

Would be nice to have an event like that here, to settle some of the inter-server trash talking.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009

My guess is its because any pk that goes on here is between people of more equal level, meaning you have to actually get somewhat good. In a pk server people just kill people 50 levels lower than them.

Uh, no. People only complain when high levels kill lower levels. Why would someone yell on the forums when they get killed by someone the same level as them?
    Youre making stupid generalisations. Lost city has like thousands of people and you think that you know all their secrets.
    Maybe "everyone who CAN kill well enough to win a TW" joined CQ? "everyone who can't kill well enough to actually win a TW" is the majority of players in every server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|