Predictions

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Mia's surprise?

I guess an extra bag of fail :D

Don't worry, she'll reply and come up with an excuse and with the usual words

"nice try, but you fail"

then RedMenace will come here with his pro //lines.

b:bye

Win of Epic Porportions lol

*waits calmly for a Belial member to post and Triad too (random thought)*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Belial member here but I can't say anything about what happened this week. I was in a college class when TW started and we lost about 5 seconds after I entered.b:surrender
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Mia's surprise?

I guess an extra bag of fail :D

Don't worry, she'll reply and come up with an excuse and with the usual words

"nice try, but you fail"

then RedMenace will come here with his pro //lines.

Dont Worry the big surprise happened. Not my fault your not intellegent to see what happened this weekend.

So Cotto hows it feel to be played like a puppet? Come on tell us. You played the fools part pretty well.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont Worry the big surprise happened. .

No surprises the pr0s stayed on the map and no wannabe pr0s gained any land...

Pretty much TW as normal
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    For example Szanti was out KSing low level bosses that people were trying to get for their quests. Not oracle mobs but quest bosses like Krixxix and them. This is a poor reflection to the gaming community and it reflects poorly on a faction.

"Where is the proof to the accused KSing? If no proof then it isn't true so shut up. Also, I'd like to see screenshots. This "KS" thing is total garbage."

b:victory
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont Worry the big surprise happened. Not my fault your not intellegent to see what happened this weekend.

So Cotto hows it feel to be played like a puppet? Come on tell us. You played the fools part pretty well.

Oh, I got played?

How?

I don't see anything different at all and didn't notice anything different. What I saw this weekend is always I've always saw the past weekends. Same guilds bid and lose, so how exactly did i get played like a puppet?

If anybody got played like a puppet, it's you.

The rinse and repeat for you, bid "xxx" coins on a land, War time comes and lose like always. So Who's REALLY the puppet here? b:bye
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    daaammm dema, your REALLY butthurt arent you?

damn. stop qqing.

Sorry but I'm not butt-hurt like you think I am. If you have something to say to me then stop being a fail barb cause I remember the last fb89 instance we were in you almost got the squad wiped. Only reason it didn't get wiped was because I was there to prevent the squad from being wiped by mobs. b:bye
    "Where is the proof to the accused KSing? If no proof then it isn't true so shut up. Also, I'd like to see screenshots. This "KS" thing is total garbage."

b:victory

Lyxxx, You don't effect me as you have no clue about how to play this game or your class. Go Q.Q and talk about your twisted logic/views to someone who actually cares. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sorry but I'm not butt-hurt like you think I am. If you have something to say to me then stop being a fail barb cause I remember the last fb89 instance we were in you almost got the squad wiped. Only reason it didn't get wiped was because I was there to prevent the squad from being wiped by mobs. b:bye

LMFAO.

Can I ask you why almost wiping a squad in a FB is something to be worth mentioned and claim someone is fail? That's the failest attempt I've seen calling someone fail cause of it, LOL. People party-wipe in FBs for fun or on purpose, and if it only happened once that probably will be the last time.

You sit here and say your not butthurt but you clearly show that you are. Accusing people with no proof, then stamping someone fail cause of that, LOL b:shocked Geez. So I guess everyone In Caesar is innocent then? Everyone in Tao must be the bad ones, i guess you want to point that out too?
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LMFAO.

Can I ask you why almost wiping a squad in a FB is something to be worth mentioned and claim someone is fail? That's the failest attempt I've seen calling someone fail cause of it, LOL. People party-wipe in FBs for fun or on purpose, and if it only happened once that probably will be the last time.

You sit here and say your not butthurt but you clearly show that you are. Accusing people with no proof, then stamping someone fail cause of that, LOL b:shocked Geez. So I guess everyone In Caesar is innocent then? Everyone in Tao must be the bad ones, i guess you want to point that out too?

Cotto, Did anyone ask you to speak? I don't think so thus you need to STFU cause that response isn't even worth being used as toilet paper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cotto, Did anyone ask you to speak? I don't think so thus you need to STFU cause that response isn't even worth being used as toilet paper.

This is a very defensive post. "I can't think of anything to say back so I'm just going to say STFU NOOB".

Pro.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh, I got played?

How?

I don't see anything different at all and didn't notice anything different. What I saw this weekend is always I've always saw the past weekends. Same guilds bid and lose, so how exactly did i get played like a puppet?

If anybody got played like a puppet, it's you.

The rinse and repeat for you, bid "xxx" coins on a land, War time comes and lose like always. So Who's REALLY the puppet here? b:bye

I don't think you're a puppet.

Puppets are cute and entertaining.

You seem whiny and miserable.

RedMenace

\just for you, Darling
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    redmenace. your a non factor. stop posting here.

/flame on
    //why am i doing this?
    ///i think redmenace is lonely irl
    ////who the **** is redmenace?
    /////am i still doing this?
    /////.... huh?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009

/flame on
    //why am i doing this?
    /////.... huh?

\Sticky
    \\that
    \\\is
    \\\\not
    \\\\\funny.
    \\\\\\Oh
    \\\\\\\wait,
    \\\\\\\\yes
    \\\\\\\\\it
    \\\\\\\\\\is.
    \\\\\\\\\\\b:laugh
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009

He's a better barb then you can ever dream of being.

\just because it annoys you
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lyxxx, You don't effect me as you have no clue about how to play this game or your class. Go Q.Q and talk about your twisted logic/views to someone who actually cares. b:bye

OK Dema I have no effect on you, thats good in a way because God knows I wouldnt want to have ANY kind of effect on you...

The only thing really that Id like to know is how the Hell did you manage to "destroy" 4 factions is a row after becoming their TW Commander? I guess that's how pro you are b:chuckle
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    omgdramawhoresftmfwwut
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2009

/flame on
    //why am i doing this?
    /////.... huh?

Now that I know it amuses you so, I wouldn't *dream* of letting you down.

Just consider me your Support Group - you know, someone to wipe your tears and let you know that one day you'll grow up and actually grow a pair.

RedMenace

\I'm a barb
    \\and you are too
    \\\but you really need therapy
    \\\\'cause you fling poo
    \\\\\BurmaShave
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My late prediction: Konari comes back in-game and takes the whole map in one fell swoop, because everyone surrenders to him. (Vive le France)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Qq

period.
    edited November 2009
    mchypz wrote: »
    Qq

period.

NO U

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My late prediction: Konari comes back in-game and takes the whole map in one fell swoop, because everyone surrenders to him. (Vive le France)

it's super effective!
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    it's super effective!

O HAI DERE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    O HAI DERE

hey raiden

what brings you tho this heavenly palace of tears and QQ ? ^_^
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    hey raiden

what brings you tho this heavenly palace of tears and QQ ? ^_^

Boredom...and a longing for nostalgia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This thread will be the start of the end of Heaven's Tear

Civil war will break out, many ppl will suffer.

2012, but only on Heaven's Tear Server :PP

Poor catshops :(

On Topic: This thread is a good read

>_________>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Very interesting read indeed and very entertaining. Belials secret weapon went off? did it miss? Caesar didn't really try to start a gank? oOoPvDoOo wasn't talking about trying to do a gank? huh? Tao didn't appreciate Caesar betrayal and thus buttspanked Caesar for disobediance? Bad Caesar! Don't you know you only stayed on the map because of Tao! Radiance just did their own thing like they have been doing. Enrage doesnt' do alliances/plan ganks. Thus as you see it apparently backfired, oh wait nvm there was never a planed gank. What was it you were talking about then PvD? Eh whatever, Caesar lasted what 12mins? Where all you guys(Caesar) go? I found charmless people hehe.... Nice read and look forward to more TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Boredom...and a longing for nostalgia.

Yeah jxnostalgiaw misses you too.

b:chuckle
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited November 2009
    Now that I know it amuses you so, I wouldn't *dream* of letting you down.

Just consider me your Support Group - you know, someone to wipe your tears and let you know that one day you'll grow up and actually grow a pair.

RedMenace

\I'm a barb
    \\and you are too
    \\\but you really need therapy
    \\\\'cause you fling poo
    \\\\\BurmaShave

/huh?

//who are you?

///nonfactor?

////yes

/////i think im doing this wrong

////// oh well

/////// at least im not a nonfactor.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Very interesting read indeed and very entertaining. Belials secret weapon went off? did it miss? Caesar didn't really try to start a gank? oOoPvDoOo wasn't talking about trying to do a gank? huh? Tao didn't appreciate Caesar betrayal and thus buttspanked Caesar for disobediance? Bad Caesar! Don't you know you only stayed on the map because of Tao! Radiance just did their own thing like they have been doing. Enrage doesnt' do alliances/plan ganks. Thus as you see it apparently backfired, oh wait nvm there was never a planed gank. What was it you were talking about then PvD? Eh whatever, Caesar lasted what 12mins? Where all you guys(Caesar) go? I found charmless people hehe.... Nice read and look forward to more TW.

All members involved in any "gank" talks were between members that have little to no involvement in the decision making process, and any all talks of the sort were given no consideration as we all know that HT eats it's young thus seen in Tao's bid, the reasoning confusing to most, understood by a fraction.
    LMFAO.

And you're all poopy heads!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    that HT eats it's young thus seen in Tao's bid, the reasoning confusing to most, understood by a fraction.

... idk if this is supposed to be an insult or not, so ill hold back on the /trolling

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]