Predictions

Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Ok sick of these little guilds so u will not get a post on here unless u have 180 mill max refund because im tired im writing Faction wins in less then 15 mins so here we go

So the highlights of this weekend are

Saturday afternoon

Radiance and Belial doing a double attack on Caesar i would love to say Caesar would lose one land in this but until proven otherwise i cannot but can say 1.5hr fight for one of these guilds b:cute

Tien and WaR going up agaisnt Rad nice time slot for a little bit of a fight so im thinking 20 min wins for Rad.

Enrage and Tao and Triad vs Caesar well seems like everyone was hungry this week and i can say this 2 lands down for Caesar oh well. Also Triad picked a good time slot so if they would win it would be with this slot but i doubt Caesra would risk losing all 3 lands

Caesar vs Radiance- Well Sunday night fights always fun this is as close to a 1v1 as we will get but poor Radiance will lose b:cry

Ok im done this sucked but idc have fun with a fun TW weekend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    danny danny danny. hi. jazz up ure pridictions!!!! there more fun and theres less QQers. cya in GC. baii ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tien and WaR going up agaisnt Rad nice time slot for a little bit of a fight so im thinking 20 min wins for Rad.
    Caesar vs Radiance- Well Sunday night fights always fun this is as close to a 1v1 as we will get but poor Radiance will lose

stupied noob ugly loser GMs ,,,why they don't put tien and war in same slots with ceaser so we can see 3 gank on radiance so more colors in map b:angryb:angry
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Enrage and Tao and Triad vs Caesar well seems like everyone was hungry this week and i can say this 2 lands down for Caesar oh well. Also Triad picked a good time slot so if they would win it would be with this slot but i doubt Caesra would risk losing all 3 lands

Enrage and Radinace r in alliance ,,thats why enrage wont attack Radinace as long as Tao still in map ,,i heard that after they finish with casear than enrage and radinace will unite together and erase Tao from the map ,,,if u dont believe me then ask there leaders coz i heard them talking about it
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Enrage and Radinace r in alliance ,,thats why enrage wont attack Radinace as long as Tao still in map ,,i heard that after they finish with casear than enrage and radinace will unite together and erase Tao from the map ,,,if u dont believe me then ask there leaders coz i heard them talking about it

yes we have an alliance with rad,tien,TE,War and many other smaller factionsb:thanks who cares :P
    /sarcasm off

anyway.... Edya SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX!!!
    another lame bid coz of jone's blessing... tao doesnt have enough money for catas charms?b:surrender ... i heard funnier excuse but nvmb:chuckle

next week prediction:
    tao attacks enrage - finally no more jone's blessing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited November 2009

WTF??? LMAO since when??? Enrage and Rad ally? ROFLMAO ! Stop talking **** if you have no clue b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So.... last week it was apparently halloween weekend as the reason why tao didn't bid on enrage.

I'd like to hear this week's lame excuse. Looks like when there is a chance of losing, Tao just keeps running away. Really really disappointing.

(P.S- don't give me the b.s of "to surround lost city" because we ALL know it's not true)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:surprised We also got an alliance with exocosmic alien species that agreed to play catapulers for us.
    So if you see a little green man pulling our catas, its just our allies b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So.... last week it was apparently halloween weekend as the reason why tao didn't bid on enrage.

I'd like to hear this week's lame excuse. Looks like when there is a chance of losing, Tao just keeps running away. Really really disappointing.

(P.S- don't give me the b.s of "to surround lost city" because we ALL know it's not true)

Dont worry stickygreen wont disappoint you on there excuses.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver
    XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm another week, another set of ganks ............ and once again not on Tao.

Mmmmm Starting to smell more fishy than a newly rolled Tideborn.

Are all these smaller Factions in league with Tao or are they just scared ?

Imo if you let the stongest Faction on the map, pick up a Terr each week without having to defend their own (with the chance to lose one) then eventually HT map will become as stale as other servers, with one guild dominating.
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009

WaR got QB in it now, wid all her/his/it's uber anni event gear. So the tw gonna last a bit longer. Make it 21 mins I say!
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    inb4lameexcuses
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I hear Tao was scared of a super secret gank from all the factions from a friend's friend in Tao. But hey, we alll know that Tao is never scare *coughs* and we all know Tao is the best faction *coughs*. Oh well, Tao will never get ganked due to epic pwn-ness Tao is *coughs*.

Side Note: I think I have a cold now >________>

P.S: Thats the following heard, but Tao doesnt give excuses *coughs* and its probably just lies since Tao is sooo better than that *coughs* *sneezes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont worry stickygreen wont disappoint you on there excuses.

mia, might want to cover up, everyone can see the massive hard on you have for me.

I hear Tao was scared of a super secret gank from all the factions from a friend's friend in Tao. But hey, we alll know that Tao is never scare *coughs* and we all know Tao is the best faction *coughs*. Oh well, Tao will never get ganked due to epic pwn-ness Tao is *coughs*.

Side Note: I think I have a cold now >________>

P.S: Thats the following heard, but Tao doesnt give excuses *coughs* and its probably just lies since Tao is sooo better than that *coughs* *sneezes*

and who are you non-factor?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    and who are you non-factor?

exactly, just a non factor :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Wolfeen u need to get a GF or something cause this is getting extremely sad b:chuckle

Also the time slots r set up based on some formula that makes sense once u figure it out but its too complicated for u to understand.

*Checks for soul* Yup still there so srry Enrage and Rad arent in any truce or whatever srry.

Run run run away run away from fights enough said.

WaR has QB? guess ik what fight im going to teehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A while ago Enrage was QQing about us always going after them and not Caesar. When we actually try against Caesar its QQing again. Its not possible to satisfy everyone. None of the top factions in HT can withstand a two or three-way gank.

Tao have attacked Enrage from day one, time for some change for a weekend at least b:victory

Nobody is perfect, and im nobody b:pleased
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
    edited November 2009
    Tao is going for Caesar merely so they have to deal with one less TW faction if all decided to start ganking it. The sooner Caeser wipes out, the less Tao will have to worry abt.
    If Enrage & Salad start attacking Tao from next weekend, all its "awsomeness" will come out. 10 Experienced TW players r always better than 20 Whoracle Noobs Wid Uber Anni Event Gear.
    Currently Tao is able to beat Enrage 1-on-1 only coz of the so-called "pro" noobs which it got filled wid since the start of anni event. Even a 2-way gank from Enrage/Caesar or Enrage/Rad is enuf to show how 'powerful' Tao is....
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A while ago Enrage was QQing about us always going after them and not Caesar. When we actually try against Caesar its QQing again. Its not possible to satisfy everyone. None of the top factions in HT can withstand a two or three-way gank.

Tao have attacked Enrage from day one, time for some change for a weekend at least b:victory

Nobody is perfect, and im nobody b:pleased

A change? lol,

Well this is HT after all only server with competitve tws and guilds will be exposed to gank from other guilds. And we have yet to see how tao will cooperate when they do since they've only had one on ones so far,,
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Enrage lost a lot of lands when they got ganked, and we will too if we get ganked... Thats just the nature of Heavens Tear territory wars - TW drama ftw....
    Tao dont have more anniversary packs geared members than everyone else. Its more a rumor or you just see them standing afk somewhere b:victory

Oh I almost forgot.. I gotta charge more zen b:laugh
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Tao running away? Last I noticed Enrage were beaten by Tao... And I don't see Enrage attacking Tao... again... all talk.

And why would Tao "surround lost city"? Tao already own it...

-Weng
    edited November 2009
    Anyone would QQ over ganks. lol Even if they dont show it, its deep deep down :P

Ehh if Caesar is wiped oh well, things happen. No point crying over spilled milk (unless your lactose intolerate >_____>) It would be boring if the same factions stayed on the mapb:beg

Even with this massive gank we have, its gonna be funb:victory

Yup, lets see how the month is, either way, someone is gonna lose and gain. Grats Tao on the purple map I see in the future b:cold

jk jk i hope...

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    I hope to see a new great TW faction soon.. Hopefully before either Tao, Caesar, Radiance or Enrage falls. New colours and new names b:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    I hope to see a new great TW faction soon.. Hopefully before either Tao, Caesar, Radiance or Enrage falls. New colours and new names b:victory

Would love to see a faction rise to power without needing a bigger guild to fall becuase i think these 4 land holding guilds cause the right amount of drama between each other b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Would love to see a faction rise to power without needing a bigger guild to fall becuase i think these 4 land holding guilds cause the right amount of drama between each other b:cute

That I dont think will happen anytime sooner...its not even long since Assault came & went...any new fac that arises will be getting crushed, atleast for now.

But, I soon sense Salad's getting spoilt & it seems there'll be another new TW faction soon, but it'll be filled by the same current Salad members just under a new banner
    edited November 2009
    That I dont think will happen anytime sooner...its not even long since Assault came & went...any new fac that arises will be getting crushed, atleast for now.

But, I soon sense Salad's getting spoilt & it seems there'll be another new TW faction soon, but it'll be filled by the same current Salad members just under a new banner

Even if a new faction gets lands, the main guilds are just gonna take it awayb:beg Look at Belial and the "new" Triad. They got land, and then oops Rad and Tao had spare cash and crushed them.b:bye

As for Salad, if the ganks keep up who knows, but I would only see Tao, Rad and Enrage on the map, unless they decide together to let a new faction get land (not likely). Caesar is still strongb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    mia, might want to cover up, everyone can see the massive hard on you have for me.

Why are you staring there?

RedMenace

\suggests an AOL chatroom for "sticky"
    \\name refers to your keyboard?
    \\\keep tuggin - it'll show up eventually
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why are you staring there?

RedMenace

\suggests an AOL chatroom for "sticky"
    \\name refers to your keyboard?
    \\\keep tuggin - it'll show up eventually

who wouldnt???? lol... b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Even if a new faction gets lands, the main guilds are just gonna take it awayb:beg Look at Belial and the "new" Triad. They got land, and then oops Rad and Tao had spare cash and crushed them.b:bye

As for Salad, if the ganks keep up who knows, but I would only see Tao, Rad and Enrage on the map, unless they decide together to let a new faction get land (not likely). Caesar is still strongb:victory

Belial is still here and kicking, tyvm as I've said before were not going away.

who wouldnt???? lol... b:dirty

Thats just disturbing in so many ways. But hey if you like hanging out in the pink flamingo with sticky I'm not gonna stop you.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is awsome. Now its my turn to QQ about how unfair it is that the whole server is allied against Caesar!!! WAAA WAAA QQQQQQQQb:cryb:cryb:cry
    WAAAAAAA Tao, Enrage, Radiance, Triad, Belial, and all the other small guilds are allied against the Roman dictatorship. Waaa QQQQQ It's a conspiracy plot!
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tao running away? Last I noticed Enrage were beaten by Tao... And I don't see Enrage attacking Tao... again... all talk.

And why would Tao "surround lost city"? Tao already own it...

-Weng

Here we go... let the lame defences begin!

You know, I know, everyone knows that it's easier to defend than attack, especially with jones blessing. Clearly enrage can't match tao in an attack at the moment, so why would they attack you?

But enrage got close to defending for 3 hours without jones blessing- tao must be scared that with the blessing, enrage can successfully hold out for 3 hrs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup