Predictions

Comments

• Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It basically comes down to this. Tao wanted the easier land and they made a ton of excuses as to why they bid the way they did. Some of the so-called reasons that were given are as follows...

1) Charms are too expensive
    2) There was a planned "gank"
    3) It was a strategical move to secure Lost City

Tao just admit that you wanted the land and stop making excuses. Also, Go listen to He said she said by Limp Bizkit.

P.S. Can a GM lock this thread cause this has gotten out of control.

Tao has attacked Enrage every weekend for as long as I remember. Everyone then QQed about us not attacking Caesar, when we actually attack Ceasar for a change that is bad too. If we wont attack, then we are fail guild, if we attack Enrage we are fail guild. Whatever we do, there is always someone complainting. So gotta do the best out of it. If we cant please those outside of Tao, we should at least please our members b:thanks
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Rad is in it twilight

Don't make me laugh. If that is the case then Rad has been in its Twilight for the past six months and still alive and kicking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Now that leaves me wondering, what kind of guild is Tao from your perspective mystery person?

Here's a hint from my perspective, Tao is a guild driven by a challenge that we've actually faced. Once we actually feel the hurt, it motivates us to break past the top of that mountain, or if necessary, blow the top of the mountain off.

Ever want to know what drives Tao and our decisions? Heh, I'm a big part of the decision making process, and I'm not even sure what's going to affect my vote in where we attack, or even if my preference at the start of bidding will be my preference near to the end of bidding.

As for this week's attack decision, it was a reaction to information regarding a multi-front attack (aka. gank) planning attempt by Caesar officers, Jones Blessing was a cooincidence. We simply opted to move against a target that granted the group plotting against us the greatest strategical positioning. We as a whole are not overconfident or cocky despite individuals *coughstickycough* who attempt to suggest otherwise. Intelligence and caution win in the long run while making a few measured gambles in the process.

i lol'ed b:laugh
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Looking at the TW map of HT.

It would be in Caesar interest to venture into Rad lands and round them up, before getting cut off by enrage for it exit. If not they should concentrate on south in preparation for new land.

Rad is in it twilight and traditional poor TW bidding from them exhibits little or no resistant against Caesar, although they alliance with enrage but who know that tiger would not turn against them.

Enrage too should try to stop Caesar and venture into Rad lands, if they can use Rad as a barrier, they can stop Tao from attacking since Tao do not bid on Rad from all the bidding history. If they continue to go south, they will get wide up by Tao

From Tao bidding, it looks like going south in preparation for new lands from new expension so they will be little interest in the north.

i totally understand u bro ,,nvm those losers who thinks that u make no sense
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whats the results of all TWs for this week b:questionb:question
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I gotta admit this topic is pretty interesting. Everyone seems to be trash talking tao, yet do so hiding scared in a corner. You're using the jj arguement while being likewise influenced by it. I mean, you're all talking ****, but why arent any of you trying to take tao lands? JJ maybe? Charm saving? Perhaps you think they're too easy and wanna take out the other factions first? Yea, that must be it...

Tao has their strategy, as does every other tw faction. Before you accuse them of anything, realize their strategy got them owning half the map while being bullyied by the toughest factions since they began and are on their way of nearly absolute control unless some serious opposition comes. You wanna flame them when you're failing and they're succeeding?

Trash talk is for the weak. Wanna prove something, take action.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I gotta admit this topic is pretty interesting. Everyone seems to be trash talking tao, yet do so hiding scared in a corner. You're using the jj arguement while being likewise influenced by it. I mean, you're all talking ****, but why arent any of you trying to take tao lands? JJ maybe? Charm saving? Perhaps you think they're too easy and wanna take out the other factions first? Yea, that must be it...

Tao has their strategy, as does every other tw faction. Before you accuse them of anything, realize their strategy got them owning half the map while being bullyied by the toughest factions since they began and are on their way of nearly absolute control unless some serious opposition comes. You wanna flame them when you're failing and they're succeeding?

Well said. Im surprised someone actually use some common sense and put it in a decent way.
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Well said. Im surprised someone actually use some common sense and put it in a decent way.

More like brown nosing.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i Gotta Admit This Topic Is Pretty Interesting. Everyone Seems To Be Trash Talking Tao, Yet Do So Hiding Scared In A Corner. You're Using The Jj Arguement While Being Likewise Influenced By It. I Mean, You're All Talking ****, But Why Arent Any Of You Trying To Take Tao Lands? Jj Maybe? Charm Saving? Perhaps You Think They're Too Easy And Wanna Take Out The Other Factions First? Yea, That Must Be It...

Tao Has Their Strategy, As Does Every Other Tw Faction. Before You Accuse Them Of Anything, Realize Their Strategy Got Them Owning Half The Map While Being Bullyied By The Toughest Factions Since They Began And Are On Their Way Of Nearly Absolute Control Unless Some Serious Opposition Comes. You Wanna Flame Them When You're Failing And They're Succeeding?

Trash Talk Is For The Weak. Wanna Prove Something, Take Action.

+10000000

Edit: I failed :D
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dun worry Tao, for every Success, there are always haters. always will be. people get butthurt. especially in PW, pw has a lot of people who get butthurt and then try to troll, but really end up failing in their flame. this thread is a perfect example.

we will keep doing what we do, steamrolling this server, while yall sit there sucking your thumbs, sippin on that haterade.

Good job Tao, lets keep it upb:victory
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    More like brown nosing.

Oh Sgt I seem to recall some posts of yours similar to this about ur current guild when you were in "TheCore" b:chuckleb:bye Pot, Kettle, Black? <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dun worry Tao, for every Success, there are always haters. always will be. people get butthurt. especially in PW, pw has a lot of people who get butthurt and then try to troll, but really end up failing in their flame. this thread is a perfect example.

we will keep doing what we do, steamrolling this server, while yall sit there sucking your thumbs, sippin on that haterade.

Good job Tao, lets keep it up

Ok so Forum trolls are butthurt hmmm sticky i feel srry for ur butt then b:surrender

Oh Sgt I seem to recall some posts of yours similar to this about ur current guild when you were in "TheCore" b:chuckleb:bye Pot, Kettle, Black? <3

*Cough Cough* i love this thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Ty Absouth. First they want our reason, then they QQ that our reason's not good enough.

It basically comes down to this. Tao wanted the easier land and they made a ton of excuses as to why they bid the way they did. Some of the so-called reasons that were given are as follows...

Tao just admit that you wanted the land and stop making excuses. Also, Go listen to He said she said by Limp Bizkit.

1) False, I had 4 hp and 3 mp charms ready for in case you showed up.
    2) True, that's what we heard and that's what we acted on
    3) Also True, due to reason 2, if reason 2 weren't there, there'd be less need to secure it.

I don't BS, if the case were "We just wanted easy land" I'd say, "we just wanted easy land." The fact is we were hoping you'd show, you didn't, we pouted and went on our way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • ladymaxima
    ladymaxima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

P.S. Can a GM lock this thread cause this has gotten out of control.
    You know tired of these excuses, I say next time Tao challenge Caeser just show up. Plain and simple no crying , no belly aching, just show up. Desn't matter if just 20, 30, 40, 50 on just show up end story.
  • ladymaxima
    ladymaxima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I wonder if the reason they trash talking is to cause others to hate Tao for no reason. Pitiful just pitiful. PW is so filled with good and fun peeps that love to PvP pr TW. I really hope to see them in the future (Liberate, Tien for example) because some whoe suppossedly strong just cry all day (nite, morning ,...etc etc). I really hope to see factions who are about it instead of the crying.
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ladymaxima wrote: »
    I wonder if the reason they trash talking is to cause others to hate Tao for no reason. Pitiful just pitiful. PW is so filled with good and fun peeps that love to PvP pr TW. I really hope to see them in the future (Liberate, Tien for example) because some who supposedly strong just cry all day (night, morning ,...etc etc). I really hope to see factions who are about it instead of the crying.
    Must admit it sure became a common fashion writing from random alt acc. such big words.
    If you wanna state your mind then just do so on your main so everyone can see with whom they talk instead of random flaunting those words from your 6post alt.
    P.S "I say next time Tao challenge Caesar just show up. Plain and simple no crying , no belly aching, just show up. Doesn't matter if just 20, 30, 40, 50 on just show up end story." since you are obviously such a strategic mastermind i assume you would make a better defending plan in Tao,Enrage,Triad offense(sarcasm meant since you obviously got no clue)?
    P.S.S i took the liberty of correcting your spelling b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ladymaxima wrote: »
    I wonder if the reason they trash talking is to cause others to hate Tao for no reason. Pitiful just pitiful. PW is so filled with good and fun peeps that love to PvP pr TW. I really hope to see them in the future (Liberate, Tien for example) because some whoe suppossedly strong just cry all day (nite, morning ,...etc etc). I really hope to see factions who are about it instead of the crying.

Nah we are trash talking cuz we are jealousb:cute

On Topic:
    Ehh PvP is fun I suppose, but TW is getting bad, in terms of "fun"

Ex.
    Lets have fun Tao, oh wait we were wiped in 4 mins *insert QQ moment for the next 5 days* due to no fun ._...

But really same goes for all TW ppl/factions, no fun if wiped in 5 mins lol (My opinion I suppose)
    Try to make it fun, call yourself an Utopian I guess >___>

Someone answer this:
    Why do we TW? (Serious Question toob:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1) False, I had 4 hp and 3 mp charms ready for in case you showed up.
    2) True, that's what we heard and that's what we acted on
    3) Also True, due to reason 2, if reason 2 weren't there, there'd be less need to secure it.

I don't BS, if the case were "We just wanted easy land" I'd say, "we just wanted easy land." The fact is we were hoping you'd show, you didn't, we pouted and went on our way.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Bottom line is that Tao used to be a respectable guild but now they are only showing that they are a guild of ruthless thugs that are out to ruin the fun for the rest of the server whether it be PvE or TW. If I irritate anyone cause of this then take a look at what your guild members do cause it is sickening to hear and see such behavior. For example Szanti was out KSing low level bosses that people were trying to get for their quests. Not oracle mobs but quest bosses like Krixxix and them. This is a poor reflection to the gaming community and it reflects poorly on a faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    For example Szanti was out KSing low level bosses that people were trying to get for their quests. Not oracle mobs but quest bosses like Krixxix and them. This is a poor reflection to the gaming community and it reflects poorly on a faction.

If it happens, people can always pm me as it's happening so I can do something about it. I'm on regularly for about half the day. In fact there's rarely not a Tao officer online, if there's an issue, we work to deal with it.

If however you're just working to slander Tao because you feel these rumors of a gank are slanderous to Caesar *patpat* it'll be ok, we're not trying to be mean to you.

Going to bed now, 2 Tao Officers online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If it happens, people can always pm me as it's happening so I can do something about it. I'm on regularly for about half the day. In fact there's rarely not a Tao officer online, if there's an issue, we work to deal with it.

If however you're just working to slander Tao because you feel these rumors of a gank are slanderous to Caesar *patpat* it'll be ok, we're not trying to be mean to you.

Going to bed now, 2 Tao Officers online.

This was about me shedding light on a guild who has the high and mighty mentality but does basically the same things Enrage does or worse except it's not publicized on the server like how it is with Enrage. They don't try and hide their action. However, I'll stop reporting facts and stop being like the Post Gazette (Pittsburgh Newspaper) if it makes you unhappy. Not trying to pick a fight. All I'm trying to do is make sure there is a balance on the server for all players. If making sure the community is treated fair is wrong then bash me but otherwise respect everyone regardless of who they are cause we all started off being level 1 and worked hard to get where we are now. It's just sickening to me that once people reach high levels they look down upon lower levels and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    This was about me shedding light on a guild who has the high and mighty mentality but does basically the same things Enrage does or worse except it's not publicized on the server like how it is with Enrage. They don't try and hide their action. However, I'll stop reporting facts and stop being like the Post Gazette (Pittsburgh Newspaper) if it makes you unhappy. Not trying to pick a fight. All I'm trying to do is make sure there is a balance on the server for all players. If making sure the community is treated fair is wrong then bash me but otherwise respect everyone regardless of who they are cause we all started off being level 1 and worked hard to get where we are now. It's just sickening to me that once people reach high levels they look down upon lower levels and whatnot.

I don't look down on anybody, at least not intentionally, the patpat bit was a joke. As I said, if an issue comes up bring it to the attention of a Tao officer and we'll deal with it. I wasn't bashing you, and I'm trying to show you the greatest degree of respect as a person and a player, at no point did I say anything even in the general viscinity of bashing you. I don't deny wrongs have been done to players by Tao members in the past, I'm simply stating that when we know about them, we deal with them and welcoming you to inform us of whatever bad things are going on. If we're uninformed, we can't take actions.

hardly managed to sleep btw... gonna try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    daaammm dema, your REALLY butthurt arent you?

damn. stop qqing.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sounds like, overall, Tao is getting bored fighting Enrage (or as some put it, scared). So for the sake of TW, they bid on another faction (as it was being ganked). I dont think I have seen Tao under a gank like Caesars this past weekend.

As ppl put it in this thread, If you hate Tao, do something about it. Sure ppl are gonna hate(whether if its hatred or jealously).

If anything, Tao is getting the top players in other factions (I could be wrong). Now everyone wants into the best faction on the server, its natural, everyone wants in lol. The way I see it, Caesar is going to eat up Rad, Enrage and Tao is going to eat up Caesar. But who knows, maybe a new faction will pop up (even if its for a weekb:beg)

Also this thread should be name "Tao Spotlight Week"b:thanks

As for TW, if its for fun purposes, ehhhh can't see that now :PP

Charms are sooooo high now, stuff is getting worst, (insert usual anni packs complains). Who knows, maybe the game will die off before Tao's Dominion(that would suck lol)b:shocked

Side Note: I need to take a Satire class for thisb:victory
    Conclusion: Lets live on :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, i guess Ese was telling the truth when she said Dema was pming her like mad complaining.

It seems your just complaining to make Tao look bad and make yourself feel better.

Are you mad cause Tao actually bid on you? LOL. It's TW anything goes man, wtf really? And let's all wake up and realize it's a damn game. People sit here and get mad about the dumbest things. Ganking happens to every guild and it'll happen to Tao one day. That's the cycle - if you can't deal with ragequit while your ahead cause it seems like you can't right now.

And stop comparing us to Enrage to try to make us look bad, lol - your finding every little way to try to. Half the things your "stating" probably never even happened or are made up.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All I want to know is...

Did anyone figure out what the surprise was supposed to be this weekend? I think I missed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All I want to know is...

Did anyone figure out what the surprise was supposed to be this weekend? I think I missed it.

Mia's surprise?

I guess an extra bag of fail :D

Don't worry, she'll reply and come up with an excuse and with the usual words

"nice try, but you fail"

then RedMenace will come here with his pro //lines.

b:bye
  • spyke25
    spyke25 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im having trouble connecting to servers..are they down or something? jus joined today let me know.ty
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Chansore's new nickname is Buttsore. That is all.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    spyke25 wrote: »
    im having trouble connecting to servers..are they down or something? jus joined today let me know.ty

Not down, but really high ping atm... server lag ftw -..-
    Mia's surprise?

I guess an extra bag of fail :D

Don't worry, she'll reply and come up with an excuse and with the usual words

"nice try, but you fail"

then RedMenace will come here with his pro //lines.

b:bye

lol