Who Wants the Anniversary Packs?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Level 1 omega newb here. What comes in anniversary packs?

cant wait till spoons says " you know i can see your main right ? b:chuckle "
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Shouldn't this thread be locked and redirected to /dev/null like the rest of the threads that made it obvious that the players want the anniversary packs to go away?

Why can someone not just level with us and be honest about what is going on with the packs not going away? It's clear the players that want them are the minority. A lot of people have put a lot of time and money in this game and deserve an honest answer which we've still not been given.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinark - Lost City
    Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The Way i see it all is.. They are Anniversary Packs.. and its NOT pwi's anniversary anymore so why are they still here ?? and i do not for 1 second believe it was cuz of popular demand cuz near every1 hates the damn things...

The Devs are leavin them in to make more money and there just toyin us along with these pointless threads saying we will watch wat u hav to say and so on...

Havent you all noticed the amount of threads about anni packs.. nearly all related to the topic "Get Rid of Packs !!" Yet nothing has been done.. the devs arejust sitting back watching everyone buy those stupid game ruiing packs and watchin their money clock up..
    Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
    Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
    This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The Way i see it all is.. They are Anniversary Packs.. and its NOT pwi's anniversary anymore so why are they still here ?? and i do not for 1 second believe it was cuz of popular demand cuz near every1 hates the damn things...

The Devs are leavin them in to make more money and there just toyin us along with these pointless threads saying we will watch wat u hav to say and so on...

Havent you all noticed the amount of threads about anni packs.. nearly all related to the topic "Get Rid of Packs !!" Yet nothing has been done.. the devs arejust sitting back watching everyone buy those stupid game ruiing packs and watchin their money clock up..

i agree

bannedanim.gif
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukame - Heavens Tear
    Sukame - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i agree

bannedanim.gif

I like that picture :o

OT: Death to the Anni Packs >.>
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you know if you wait til after the packs are over maybe you can resell some tokens or token-traded oracles and break even. then when gold has lowered (hopefully gold will lower) you can buy your gold back. cheer up :D

Actually.. if you inspect pwdatabase for where you can find items like "mystical pages", you will see that they have better packs they are just waiting to sell us.

b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Actually.. if you inspect pwdatabase for where you can find items like "mystical pages", you will see that they have better packs they are just waiting to sell us.

let's just hope there is a significant gap between the two...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i agree

bannedanim.gif
    I like that picture :o

OT: Death to the Anni Packs >.>

happy you like it :-)

bannedanim.gif
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyit - Harshlands
    Kyit - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt mind if they didn't mess with the economics of it so much. 550k per gold? rediculous. and for the few days it was out of the shop gold fell to a more respectable 300k, but still profitable for the PW guys. Does anyone even buy the packs anymore? I personally don't think they're worth it b:surrender

I'm glad that you guys took out the shouting duke though b:pleased TY
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt mind if they didn't mess with the economics of it so much. 550k per gold? rediculous. and for the few days it was out of the shop gold fell to a more respectable 300k, but still profitable for the PW guys. Does anyone even buy the packs anymore? I personally don't think they're worth it b:surrender

I'm glad that you guys took out the shouting duke though b:pleased TY

If you are asking if the packs sell... ask for them to put the duke back and you would see...... So don't make statements like that or PW will reason that people like to watch the Duke shout in red.... And re-introduce that feature, and that would suck big time.

However, a quick glance at WC and AH and catshop shows that the stuff that comes out of the packs as not gone up in price, so I would expect that the supply of those items has not changed that much.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    fail packs are fail. if you couldent trade tokens for oracles honestly i wouldent mind so much

but dear god if i see another fail **** oracle baby running around proclaiming their greatness cause they can pk level 30's at silver pool....well $ cant replace skill and a set of calamities to the face still hurts

oh...wait i already do that

take out oracles take out lunar and FC gear and rais packs to 2 gold each if you must keep them that way in game economy will stabalize and you can still make your $$$$$$
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • therebster
    therebster Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i feel for all those who got screwed out of there stuff i do, ive been there and back, but ya got get over it. nuthings free and if it is im guessing your playing atari and pc games on computer. thats what free games are...trash.
    the last mmorpg i played nerfed my characters skills at a very high level, and a few other dirty things. i was more then pissed. the events with familys i missed out on, all the screened telephone calls i let go and didnt answer, months of not answering the door or doin normal things i usually did..for what? the mmo i played b4 that piece of **** game didnt let me get my quest ability cause i was to high level. there was no deleveling(debt). i quit that game after 2 yrs.
    when i got to pw and found out that i could level up faster then superman i thought i died an went to heaven(sorry fan base) cause, me clickin on a billion more mobs isnt gonna improve my targeting skills(from a pvp point of view), and that my friend comes from own personel skill,agility,coordination. i came to perfect world for open pvp,fun 1 on 1 duels,clan fun etc. not to go on clan raid partys in search of the newest raid boss so we can all stand around and hold hands and cross our fingers for uber gere. thats ok but pvp and targeting, is the core of every mmo,mmorpg and clicking on computer animated sitting ducks is not gonna make me a better player whatsoever coming from lots of experience in these games. the game is free to log in and pvp,duel,chat,adventures,raid,craft etc....nuthing in life is free especially good **** and this game is good ****. f **** and wow
    and so what if every1s getting uber weapons from the packs? its u the player that will display talent not the gere.,, and people will recognize your player talent by how well u target things
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    therebster
    zmog
    O.o'
    you has teh same view points as me lols.
    b:victory
    although me think you come from more "hardcore" gaming base then me prefer.
    and um dang missed family events, etc ,etc?
    b:shocked
    you must be super hardcore. Obsession is bad...(to a certain point of course...hehehe)
    xD

also which server are you on?
    (^.^)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • therebster
    therebster Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    the peasants...poor people.....legits....lol.. it cost 50C these days to play a video game at the laundry mat/gaststation/mall/etc...ya dont get much fun for that 50c do u? u might getta couple rounds of mortal kombat in, a few laps around a race car game before u end up in last lol?. me, i was awesome at the claw/crane machines,still am. i usuall hit the crane games at walmart and win around,uh...probly 2or 3 outta 10...im 1 of the highest skilled i know that.....lol.. after that little 5 to 10 min of work(that u mainly did for your kids). to win that little prize. there facial expressions were priceless yes. but the funs soon over. back to the car to unload grocierys, unless your atta theme park...u get the point. your free to have fun......for free.....dam, like duels arent fun as hell? even without uber gere? each agree to put on crappy armour and duel to match skills.....u sad and broken people really just need to be exterminated..your kids to. exterminated as in, wishing u never heard of or played pw. i wish will smith could come up to u tommy lee jones to, to flash the forget alien was here light in your face so u dont go around running your mouths and making stuff up about the game cause your still sore of the so called "dead economy". pw is here to stay for at least 10 more years. yeh, theyll update the graphix engine(like a few other games i know of) but its here to stay. feels good being able to log in whenever i want to test out my characters attributes/my personel skill, ina 1 vs 1 duel or whatever the hell else i wanna do. got crappy armour? go pk some a holes 8 levels lower.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    therebster wrote: »
    the peasants...poor people.....legits....lol.. it cost 50C these days to play a video game at the laundry mat/gaststation/mall/etc...ya dont get much fun for that 50c do u? u might getta couple rounds of mortal kombat in, a few laps around a race car game before u end up in last lol?. me, i was awesome at the claw/crane machines,still am. i usuall hit the crane games at walmart and win around,uh...probly 2or 3 outta 10...im 1 of the highest skilled i know that.....lol.. after that little 5 to 10 min of work(that u mainly did for your kids). to win that little prize. there facial expressions were priceless yes. but the funs soon over. back to the car to unload grocierys, unless your atta theme park...u get the point. your free to have fun......for free.....dam, like duels arent fun as hell? even without uber gere? each agree to put on crappy armour and duel to match skills.....u sad and broken people really just need to be exterminated..your kids to. exterminated as in, wishing u never heard of or played pw. i wish will smith could come up to u tommy lee jones to, to flash the forget alien was here light in your face so u dont go around running your mouths and making stuff up about the game cause your still sore of the so called "dead economy". pw is here to stay for at least 10 more years. yeh, theyll update the graphix engine(like a few other games i know of) but its here to stay. feels good being able to log in whenever i want to test out my characters attributes/my personel skill, ina 1 vs 1 duel or whatever the hell else i wanna do. got crappy armour? go pk some a holes 8 levels lower.

Someone hasn't seen natural light in a few months. Switch off the computer and get some fresh air, by the sounds of things you badly need it. :/
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

You made me lolb:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Kyit - Harshlands
    Kyit - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:victory Funnies
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Someone needs to learn proper Grammar and punctuation.

All I see is a wall of letters I cant be bothered to decipher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]