Best pet for veno

Options
1235»

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Tweakz - you started that long post well, then you turned to troll. Please stop that.

You are troll poopie eater extraordinaire.
    Legendary pets: Yes, they are just that much better than most of the pets out there. No, they're not the be-all and end-all.

I would hope they are better than all since they are cash shopped and "legendary" -doo doo head.
    Yes, money is easier to get than you think. Heck, even TT-solo runs can make a profit. (Well, not usually TT11)

I don't think for idiots like you though.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Edit2:
    Seeking back to your question about vipents. I can't say I've used them long, but their speed and bit wasn't particularly impressive and they died way too easily.
    The antelope I found was nice damage output, but was far too fragile to be relied upon.
    The shadou cub is indeed pretty good for damage (though not tops) whilst being pretty good for defence. It's well rounded - it may well be the best that you can do for the playstyle you are suggesting.

If you can suggest what you would like it to do better we can maybe suggest something? But you'll almost certainly have to forgo something else...

It depends on the target he's going for too, the spiders wafflechan and I have been talking about with each other on here, are all magic based. An antelope's disadvantages wouldn't come into play against them. For mid 80's you could do the same thing against Ossuar Cavalry's, their attacks are all magic based meaning the low physical of an antelope wouldn't matter.

Another thing you could try is Burrow Flea's, they're only level 80 but their hp is really low, a cub/magmite/etc would handle them well and so on.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    HP will jump up at 95, I have heavenrage boots and a helm of holy vengeance, level 14 items to refine will be useful. My magic attack currently is 5408-6804, I'm still using my level 80 weapon, need 3 more dust of devil to upgrade to the level 90 gold weapon.

The spiders aren't giving me problems or anything, they're just not quite as good as you were stating. I gave frostwurm tombs a shot too, but the kill rate was about 10% lower than spiders for less exp per kill (465 vs 506) so I stopped at 20 min when I had a good idea of the kill speed.

Here's another hour on spiders:
    364 mobs, 195196 exp (536/kill, 6% over base), 409687 coin.

The exp over time is certainly higher than other spots I've found but I'm less than impressed with the per mob results though it's still better.

How many hours a day did you play when grinding 89-94 on them? I'm coming up with 57 hours of grinding to do 93 with these rates (plus probably 2 hours in running around repairing, selling, etc), for 5 days that's just under 12 hours a day.
    lol Id be out there 6-7 houra a day on esos 8D... Im pretty sure with a wraith conqueror, and sage venomous you'd have a way better time. You gotta admit at least its really good money :P. Most sanc people level off these till 99 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Kyrri - Dreamweaver
    Kyrri - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can find a kowlin and an armoured bear? When do they spawn? Where can I find them..I'd rather look for one than pay 3 mil. ^_^'
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol Id be out there 6-7 houra a day on esos 8D... Im pretty sure with a wraith conqueror, and sage venomous you'd have a way better time. You gotta admit at least its really good money :P. Most sanc people level off these till 99 lol

There's no question that would make my life easier, too bad I'm going for a Blade of the Red Dust. Venomous will be a big help too, it's the only arcane ability I'm missing the sage version of (not counting Nova, since it's 99 or Bramble because the sage version does nothing). too bad it happens to be the most used one.

My exp rates are without eso's, the coin is pretty good though. Exp is about 25% better than shieldbearers but coin is about 100% better.