The Life Cycle of an Archer

Comments

• Shad_hunter - Dreamweaver
    Shad_hunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wel slingshot crossbow or bow wont matter much only wat matter is how much dmg the weapon deals and what is the interval of the weapon and what come out slingshoot gets to be fastet weapon crossbow deals most dmg and bow is betwin this 2 then every weapon got it stuff and why on earth us 15 points to magic this freaking white wings are not forever they are til lvl 30 then you get eagle wings (ftw) but k i do spend real money in this game coz its slighlty better then gw coz takes longer but its got bad points (speeking of witch **** SIN THE DIE FASTER THEN ARCHER >>>ARCHER FTW<<<)

gl guys going to reroll archer us pure dex build and pwn from afar like archer always been

PS why archer cant us pets in guild wars ranger can us pets lol arhcer with pet would be nice
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wel slingshot crossbow or bow wont matter much only wat matter is how much dmg the weapon deals and what is the interval of the weapon and what come out slingshoot gets to be fastet weapon crossbow deals most dmg and bow is betwin this 2 then every weapon got it stuff and why on earth us 15 points to magic this freaking white wings are not forever they are til lvl 30 then you get eagle wings (ftw) but k i do spend real money in this game coz its slighlty better then gw coz takes longer but its got bad points (speeking of witch **** SIN THE DIE FASTER THEN ARCHER >>>ARCHER FTW<<<)

gl guys going to reroll archer us pure dex build and pwn from afar like archer always been

PS why archer cant us pets in guild wars ranger can us pets lol arhcer with pet would be nice

because this isn't Guild Wars or WOW. and it is against forum rules to mention other games. Archers can use pets, they are just non-combat ones. If you want to play with pets, start a veno.

btw, that is possibly the longest sentence i've ever read.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Level 95-99: Archers suck at endgame! I need +8 in all my equips so I can last long enough to run away! Wah!!!

this is 100% what an archer is at endgame btw newcomers.

disagree, i have around 7k hp unbuffed and i can do well against people with same kind of gear, even wizards (if i hit first =P)
  • kekkai7no7kagami
    kekkai7no7kagami Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LEVEL 0: (Now, before I begin this, know that I absolutely have NO CLUE what was wrong with me before. ARCHERS FTW!) Omfg, archers suck! Ya know, winged elves in general suck! I tried a cleric, and I didn't even make it to level 9, but I won't even get to level 2 with this archer! (With my 1st archer, though, I did see another archer murder 2 kitties in Plume.)

Lvl 1: *makes Yanae* Ok, I am beyond bored, so I will make an archer and actually give her a chance this time. ...OMG, I'm one shotting EVERYTHING with this 'Take Aim'! Not bad, not bad at all!

Lvl 2: Yeah, I like being able to fly everywhere, but this mana drain sucks....

Lvl 7: WTF? That cactopod totally attacked me while I was meditating! That's not supposed to happen till level 20! *noob*

Lvl 9: OMFG CULTI!

Lvl 12-18: This is getting to be really fun, glad I gave it a chance. Oh ****, I don't really like Dreaming.... *flies to stronghold everytime to avoid wolves/lynxes*

Lvl 19: HELL YEAH, 2ND CULTI! Bring it! Hey, these Carapests are NOTHING! I'M AWESOME- HOLY **** I EFFING LOVE THE KNOCKBACK! HOW DID I MANAGE WITHOUT IT! What's an FB? *only had Tideborn that made it to Archo-levels* Scorp, Imma kill you! *2-shotted* **** **** **** **** IT'S ONLY A LEVEL 18? WTH?

Lvl 20: OMFG WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME, I EFFING LOVE MY ARCHER! SHE IS THE ONE, ARCHER IS THE CLASS FOR ME! I OWN, SHE OWNS, YAN, I LOVE YOU! (Yan is short for Yanae)

Lvl 21: *crazy laugh* I found it, I figured it out! Poison the Ghouls before they can poison you, THAT IS THE WAY TO DO IT!

Lvl 22-29: I WANT MAH NEW WINGS! GOD DAMMIT!

Lvl 30: *tears up* ...I love my Eagle wings... I love my Eagle wings....

Lvl 31-39: Crazy stone? *levels after doing once* So...much...EXP! Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 40-42: *drools* BH!!!!! ...But, I'll probably just die, and no one will want to squad with me anymore.... (I have a BAD habit of dying during FB runs, you see....) *levels from it anyways* NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE! ONLY DIED DURING THE 1ST 2!

Now I am unable to play Perfect World for a bit, so my leveling stops here for the time being. Still love my Yan to death, though!

b:bye b:bye
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I cheated with my archer... I had my highbie archer friend telling me what to do from the beginning. So i will do the life cycle AFTER he stopped playing/giving me help. Oh and this was my first char /after/ the Rising Tide expansion that made it past lv 30. So bare with me.

Lv 6x: Wtf is PQ? These mobs keep aggroing me and bishes are Ksing me like no tomorrow. Wtb farther knockback arrow.
    Lv 7x: Oh this PQ is really nice.. I'll stop doing ALL my quests now. Frack, I just stole aggro from the boss AGAIN, thanks Haxxz for stupid -interval slingshot.
    Lv 8x: Ohh now that it took me 2 months to level off PQ and BH, I'll start FC... oh wait, I don't know how.
    Lv 8x... after finding my friend: Power levelssss b:angry Must. Not. Sleep. Maor. FC. NAO. WTB a barb for FC 80+!!
    Lv 89: ... Wait. Archers suck endgame unless you take a second mortgage out on your house? I need TT armour nao but I hate farming mats. I need more FC... but I've done FC like 20 times in the past week. I'm PVE oriented, should I get Dragonb-- wait forum said no. I'll just make a BM b:victory
    Damn, I hate PVP, did that 6x sin just pwn me with stuns because I didn't have chi? I hate RPK. Want to move to PVE serrrrrverr

And I have been lv 89 for about a month now. I don't think she'll ever level up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • karasaw
    karasaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Level 75-79: SHOULD I GET CRIMSON HORN: SOULSMASHER, OR SHOULD I GET SOMETHING ELSE, BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE HAS SOULSMASHER, AND IT LOOKS REALLY COOL, AND I WANT TO BE COOL, BUT IT COSTS SO MUCH MONEY AND I ALREADY SPENT SO MUCH GETTING MY UNICORN TO +6 WITH IMMACULATE SHARDS AND WHERE DO I GET GOLDEN SPIRITS FROM ANYWAYS BUT YEAH I REALLY REALLY WANT SOULSMASHER BUT I JUST CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

lol, LOL, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thas exactly why every archer has crismon horn, omg u make my day, rlly no cashshoper experience whit archer. omg ROLF
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    karasaw wrote: »
    lol, LOL, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thas exactly why every archer has crismon horn, omg u make my day, rlly no cashshoper experience whit archer. omg ROLF

1. Thank you for your necro purchase. Have a nice day. b:bye
    2. I didn't get ch:s because it "looks cool and everyone has it", I got it because it's free (if farmed, like I did) and has some nice stats.
    3. it's ROFL, not ROLF like that character on Ed, Edd & Eddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1. Thank you for your necro purchase. Have a nice day. b:bye
    2. I didn't get ch:s because it "looks cool and everyone has it", I got it because it's free (if farmed, like I did) and has some nice stats.
    3. it's ROFL, not ROLF like that character on Ed, Edd & Eddy

That guy hasn't necro-ed the thread.....technicallyb:avoid
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    new life cycle:

1. get to fb 19, and call all your new skills worthless.
    2. get to archo and start questioning why youre doing these quests
    3. get to 34, complain on forum leveling is slow
    4. mock everyone who gives you critical advice

GUESS WHO I AM!!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • ShootJooh - Harshlands
    ShootJooh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    new life cycle:

3. get to 37, complain on forum leveling is slow

GUESS WHO I AM!!?!?

Thank you for brightening my day. b:pleased
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Before restarting archer
    1-39 - skipped all those levels thanks to my bro
    40-49 - I kept killing myself by accident in bh29
    50-59 - Farren Serrenity kept killing me
    60-69 - Wyvern and Rankar kept owning me
    70-79 - wq wq wq, less deaths finally but boring =.= until an archer that was demon, he help level
    80-88 - played as much as I could
    89 reached demon and started going on a PKing spree which I ended up as the one getting owned T_T my gear shattered and can't repair, I had no money left b:cry

After restarting archer
    1-8 pretty boring, but easy, pve is boring <_<
    9-28 its hell, I lost count on how many times I died, countless deaths again
    29 - 37 ty spark burst and bow mastery... but still getting owned b:cry

The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    new life cycle:

GUESS WHO I AM!!?!?
    more accurately describes you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    new life cycle:

GUESS WHO I AM!!?!?

I love you

Edit: Have you noticed that on his version of levels 1-60 or so he admits to getting owned by every mob, boss, player and existence? I don't think you needed to post your version Waffle. He makes fun of himself without any help.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I love you

Edit: Have you noticed that on his version of levels 1-60 or so he admits to getting owned by every mob, boss, player and existence? I don't think you needed to post your version Waffle. He makes fun of himself without any help.

T_T I miss my brother in this game... But even he laughs at me Q_Q... It is not fair... I should of bulilt my old archer like I want my archer to at the level....... I'm just crying now since I did not level to 38 today...
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    T_T I miss my brother in this game... But even he laughs at me Q_Q... It is not fair... I should of bulilt my old archer like I want my archer to at the level....... I'm just crying now since I did not level to 38 today...
    That should tell you somethingb:shocked
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    That should tell you somethingb:shocked

I forgot to do crazy stone... I'll do it in the morning before I go to school

FFS being a low level again really sucks........ It really does...... Someone have to help me :(... can you give me 150k so I can buy hyper exp stones? plz

My brother quit the game or went to another server, he doesn't live with my parents like I am... I'm so damn jealous... Ugh, my brother is such a stupid carebear, he doesn't want to PVP all the time so he stopped going on Harshlands. When I become his age, I'm so going to PK him if he come back to PW on this server -.-
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I forgot to do crazy stone... I'll do it in the morning before I go to school

FFS being a low level again really sucks........ It really does...... Someone have to help me :(... can you give me 150k so I can buy hyper exp stones? plz

lol can you stop writing in that annoying font? Also being a low level again is easy v.v FFS it can't be that hard to kill twenty mobs and ding.
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol can you stop writing in that annoying font? Also being a low level again is easy v.v FFS it can't be that hard to kill twenty mobs and ding.

Yah, with hyper exp stones and if you don't friggen die all the time... I can't even tank wicked pirate FFS. Oracles need to be either easier or removed or something, worthless -.-, that is why i am saving up for hyper exp stones now and killing level 19-25 mobs, they aren't hard, but i still use so much hp pots... :(
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    And I like my font pink, its my favorite color... and red

I like my letters BIG too
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Yah, with hyper exp stones and if you don't friggen die all the time... I can't even tank wicked pirate FFS. Oracles need to be either easier or removed or something, worthless -.-, that is why i am saving up for hyper exp stones now and killing level 19-25 mobs, they aren't hard, but i still use so much hp pots... :(

Lol you need to learn how to kite. And what are you, five? You need your letters pink and large so that you can destroy the brains of everyone who attempts to read one word of your massive QQ threads? Really?
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Lol you need to learn how to kite. And what are you, five? You need your letters pink and large so that you can destroy the brains of everyone who attempts to read one word of your massive QQ threads? Really?

No one ever tells me what kite is... and I am not 5... I am 13... Going 14 in next month...
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    No one ever tells me what kite is... and I am not 5... I am 13... Going 14 in next month...

This is more proof that your level 89 archer is a figment of your imagination. Also don't post I'm 13 like it makes you a big boy x.x

Edit: I'm going to stop feeding the troll now :)
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    This is more proof that your level 89 archer is a figment of your imagination. Also don't post I'm 13 like it makes you a big boy x.x

Edit: I'm going to stop feeding the troll now :)

Its ok if you don't believe me, its not like I had any achievements anyways T_T
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Its ok if you don't believe me, its not like I had any achievements anyways T_T

I'm surprised. The people on HL aren't doing a good job b:shocked I would think you would have achieved "Sacrificial Lamb" by now.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm surprised. The people on HL aren't doing a good job b:shocked I would think you would have achieved "Sacrificial Lamb" by now.

Shame that's not a PWI achievement, Solar.

Anyhow. I really wish the pink menace would stop defiling yet another thread with his senseless QQing. Nobody cares.b:cute
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    new life cycle:

GUESS WHO I AM!!?!?

Can't name or shame anyone here but might that person IGN have the attributes of the following?:

1.Name starts with D
    2.End with A
    3.Made up of a word and an acronym
    4.First word is one of the 2 paths that you choose at 89,the other being Sage
    5.The acronym stands for the name of the Winged Elf class other than the cleric in another version of You-Know-What
    6.The word and acronym are separated by an _

Edit:Oh wait,suddenly realised it must be the above
  • ShootJooh - Harshlands
    ShootJooh - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And I like my font pink, its my favorite color... and red

I like my letters BIG too

That's not all you like big.

I'm just saying.

b:bye
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What happened to my thread?

*sobs*
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Can't name or shame anyone here but might that person IGN have the attributes of the following?:

1.Name starts with D
    2.End with A
    3.Made up of a word and an acronym
    4.First word is one of the 2 paths that you choose at 89,the other being Sage
    5.The acronym stands for the name of the Winged Elf class other than the cleric in another version of You-Know-What
    6.The word and acronym are separated by an _

Edit:Oh wait,suddenly realised it must be the above
    i dont know who is it ):? dork_asaurus?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Shame that's not a PWI achievement, Solar.
    But it's the only achievement in the PK category of core connect that he can ever hope to obtain...
    i dont know who is it ):? dork_asaurus?!?!
    lol