Do you feel this game is balanced and fair?

1235»

Comments

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Necroed Thread b:sweat
  • BrooksJ - Sanctuary
    BrooksJ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    this game only accomodates cash shoppers with no life[/COLOR]

I agree ENTIRELY...

I know some people who are EXACTLY like this.
    Mon-friday get, up log on do daily's till 730am got to work till 4pm get home play from 5pm till 10pm and go to bed.
    Sat and Sun wake up and log on at 730am and play till 10pm/12Am, and if there's a TW: till whenever that's over.

Add onto that the HUNDREDS of dollars per month on gear and charms etc.

Worst of all, is the above mentioned has kids, and a relationship in despair because of the amount of gameplay.

Unfortunately people are subbing game play for the real world and what is truly important.

In fact I just call it plain old PATHETIC, and people are in psychology terms: ADDICTS
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    u take full TT90 armor and green 99 +4 and 5 Grinded any class character best skilled against Wizzeled. you will fail epically before your charm has time to tick you will be 3 shotted... barb too . again i say fail <,<
    think of it this way. Do you want to be the one crying with stress because your short to pay your house loans 10-20yrs into the future? Or you want it to be the other guy instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Veno's, however, typically get the last pick in mats, if any pick at all. For most pugs, the veno gets the short end of the stick unless they sub the run. TT is very hard to profit in for a veno if the rest of the group is greedy.

Oh, how I figure profit is this: Time/earnings=profit. Exp gains are negligible and the average drops are horrid. TT isn't really worth it unless the veno subs or solos (not sure on barb, never played one).

You mean "TT is very hard to profit in for a veno that dont have a Hercules"

Any 90+ veno with a herc can solo 70% of the bosses in TT, really cant see how that would not be profitable. Once u reach lvl 100 you can solo 80% if the bosses and if you get blessing on your herc than you can solo 95%.

The party is also well aware of the fact that the veno can solo most stuff in the instance which is why you get to pick drops rather early. First actually if you tank the instance.

Being a DD on the other hand is far worse, you always get shiet loot or just some mirages ;/

Venos have it pretty easy b:surrender.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am currently farming DQs for the lvl 60 light wristguards mold for my Assassin. I get 1 Silver Dragon Order a day. 2 if I'm lucky with drops. 5 down, 20 more to go. b:victory

Yes, I've seen the premade wrists in AH for 15 whooping mil. A heavy cash shopper could probably afford it, but hey I'm not about to give up fashion for a piece of equipment. I don't cry, I don't whine, I just laugh about it and go do my DQs. When I get tired of DQ I log off, play with my cat, go window shopping, or go watch a movie with some likewise bored friends. When I get back, I do some more DQ and finish it up for the day.

Yes it'll take me a long time, but who am I competing with? I'll get the mold when I get it and I'll feel the mythical "sense of accomplishment" because I actually farmed dreaded DQs for it and nobody can say otherwise. And at the end of the day, I'll be the winner because I enjoy both my social life and life in game equally.

Don't depend on the game to be balanced and fair. Be fair to yourself; decide how much you want to dedicate to the game and stick to it. Dump the rest of dedication to whatever other hobbies you have and forget about how unfair this game is to you.