Do you feel this game is balanced and fair?

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    With all this said, ima laugh if they release a "Celebration Pack" with the explansion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aelebera - Heavens Tear
    Aelebera - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nothing is balanced and fair, it doesn't matter what it is. Someone will always have a advantage over you and someone will have a advantage over them. Welcome to Earth.

in theory, someone will be at the top then

perhaps its me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    With all this said, ima laugh if they release a "Celebration Pack" with the explansion b:chuckle

Or this one

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14692

With Warsoul in it b:shutup
  • fartgulpbum
    fartgulpbum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    comparing gold going from 100-500k (or whatever depending on server) to that of inflation between the years of 1930-2009 is the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. how is that relevent? at all? please tell me?b:surrender
    edited November 2009
    Or this one

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/14692

With Warsoul in it b:shutup

the hats are kinda meh....
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    To be frankly honest.... *hope switches to serious mode*

This game has never been balanced, and never will be. Especially with all this Tideborn stuff coming soon. Before I lead any ideas about myself, I personally do buy gold and go Boutique shopping but to defend myself, I have personally avoided certain objects. One of my "must-never-ever-buy-things-" list includes the anniversary packs. The only things I have ever bought in the Boutique are clothes, teleacoustics, pigments, etc. Just to clear that up in case people assume...

However, I do not find it fair anymore due to the Anniversary packs that have potentials of holding items worth more than millions of coins. Of course that already makes an imbalance in the game because it lets other players in the same level range have more than others.

Second of all, at the moment, players who are the highest level have the most advantage though I wouldn't be surprised if lower players with a lot of money could someday beat them...

Also, another imbalance is Jolly Jones and the CS/BH/etc. So to round myself up before I go crazy and post like mad, this game has an unbalance thus making it not balanced and/or fair.

b:shocked and geez i wrote a ton!
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited November 2009
    Second of all, at the moment, players who are the highest level have the most advantage
    i cannot think of a single game where the lower lvls had the most advantage. Whats the purpose of those games...'be the lowest u can be'?
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i play for fun, and for a very serious reason-because i need to be in a place of beauty, because my very serious RL depression. when i came, there was happiness, excitment, caring, helpfulness, the fun and happiness of finding and training new pets (the thing that keeps me here). i cannot leave my house, so this is the only 'home' i have, in some ways. so, yes, i have to hope that things get better. i am here as one of my ways to try to keep my depression from becoming deadly, no joke.

so this game is terribly important to me. and anyone who laughs at what i say, i hope you never become disabled. i would never wish my life on anyone.

ROFL! FoxRunning, you are one evil evil creation xD. Sprinkling songs of joy and contentment into my dose of reality. b:irritated

No one will be cured this way. Viewing the world through rose-colored lenses only serves to heavy the blow once reality comes in for the kill.

What you remember is nothing more than a memory now. I was also there at the time you speak of. No guarantee it will ever be the same, all we can do is hope. Till that day comes (or doesn't), I will be a realist and keeps my eyes on the road and not in the clouds
    (that's not safe ya know? lol you could trip or something b:laugh).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Veno's, however, typically get the last pick in mats, if any pick at all. For most pugs, the veno gets the short end of the stick unless they sub the run. TT is very hard to profit in for a veno if the rest of the group is greedy.

I am going to disagree wholeheartedly.

You think being a veno in a TT is bad? Don't kid yourself. I have run many, many many many, TTs, and the venos will come in after the barb and cleric. Why? Because you can pull.

I have yet (and read this twice so you get it into your head) to come anywhere other than last in this ridiculous share order that somebody on the server invented when they thought they were one step above the rest.

You venos do not have a hard time in TT, because you can also solo some of it if you work hard enough. I can't even dream of soloing TT 1-1, but by your level you should be able to solo 1-1 and 1-2 provided you know what you're doing.
    DDs have a nastier time in TT than you do, because as many of the clerics and barbs I have squadded with these days like to say: "You're only here to make our run faster."

Oh, and not to go too off topic here, this game is unbalanced, but that does not make it unfair. Cash shoppers will get an advantage because they pay - it so happens they get a huge advantage this time around but that is the advantage you get if you put money into the game.
    However, it is perfectly fair because you can still buy gold in this game without paying a dime in real life. Grind, work hard, save up and try your own luck or buy the item you need. It cost me 45 million to get me my FC weapon, back when they were pricey. Did I spend gold to get that weapon? Why no, no I did not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mephistic - Dreamweaver
    Mephistic - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Chill Mo' o_0, I wasn't being offensive... I was attempting to teach the youths a valuable lesson. That no matter where you think you are-- if humans are involved, you'll never have that place of "beauty, happiness, excitment, caring, helpfulness, fun and happiness" for long, because we(humans) are unbalanced through our very existance; with good-- bad... with hot-- cold...with happiness-- misery and so on.

The sooner a kid learn this truth, the better they will cope with change and adjust to the shifts in everything around them throughout life. Instead of crying like no tomorrow at everything not going their way... They have to realize things can't go their way forever, someone else has to have their way too and another and another... and so on.

For balance to even exist on the outside, there must be balance from within as well. Sorry for waxing philosophical b:sleep

You can have your sunshine and butterflies perspective, but you should also have one of equal/opposite power to balance it (get where I'm going?)

Good luck with your depression. It's all in how you look at things and it's in your mind so only you have the power to fix it. I apologize for any hardship I may have caused you, but sometimes out of hardship comes something good :D. You can do it!!

b:cute Au Revoire.

i play for fun, and for a very serious reason-because i need to be in a place of beauty, because my very serious RL depression. when i came, there was happiness, excitment, caring, helpfulness, the fun and happiness of finding and training new pets (the thing that keeps me here). i cannot leave my house, so this is the only 'home' i have, in some ways. so, yes, i have to hope that things get better. i am here as one of my ways to try to keep my depression from becoming deadly, no joke.

so this game is terribly important to me. and anyone who laughs at what i say, i hope you never become disabled. i would never wish my life on anyone.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You think being a veno in a TT is bad? Don't kid yourself. I have run many, many many many, TTs, and the venos will come in after the barb and cleric. Why? Because you can pull.
    Anyone with a zeal genie can pull. In fact if you've got a barb tanking it's probably best for him to pull using a genie, instead of everyone have to sit and wait while the veno does the send pet, unsummon, run back, resummon thing.

Venos are wanted because their pets don't get the 75% damage reduction against TT bosses. Personally I think it's ridiculous and pets should have the same damage as players (my main is a veno).

But the fact that they even have reduced damage bosses got me thinking. Instead of reducing player damage by 75%, why didn't they just give the bosses 4x the hp? It would accomplish the exact same thing. That makes me wonder if maybe it was intentional that pets don't have their damage reduced. Maybe when the game was being play-tested in China, venos were so gimped and left out of TT groups that they needed something to make them more wanted. (Or alternatively, maybe someone really important at the company really likes venos.)
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well as i see, lots of ppl blame hardcore cash shoppers for all the "unbalanced" game. It's funny, 'cos it seems you should QQ in real life too, when someone has more money than you do. Do you go to, i dunno, police or w/e and say - its not fair ! I work so hard each day but i still can't afford to buy a newest car like my neighbor did, who won 2 mil $......I think u dont do that. So stop QQ about the cash shoppers - if they can afford to spend money, it's their own fkin will to do so. And by all the crying you just force them to **** u off even more.

The only thing that is really unbalanced here is that you can get refine orbs only via CS. But it's not the cash shoppers fault at all. If the game staff would make some dunno quests or dungeons (ofcs not like impossible to do) where u can get refine orbs - even the 1star ones - all player could have the possibility to refine their gear so they can really come closer to those "hated" cash shoppers.
  • Mala_Curica - Lost City
    Mala_Curica - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    mooman321 wrote: »
    QQrs that refuse to spend rl money because its suposed to be FTP: Its not GTFO
    QQrs that don't have any rl money to spend: GTFO and go earn some. The game will still be here after you clean out some gutters, mow a lawn, babysit some rugrats or work a shift at the BK.
    QQrs who want to be better than "that guy": welcome to the real world, there will always be "those guys". You can QQ about it, or you can go out and do something about it.

cute,u think u cover it all?
    u cant know the reasons why some people arent charging.
    what about those who got money but cant spend it?
    for example,in my country theres no prepaid cards,would have to go in another state to get it..because of my work,i have to be in bank where i am atm and i cant get american or visa or some card which pwi support,only those which they dont.
    what u say about that?bad luck?should i move in other state over a game?-.-
    removing packs would just leave game unbalanced because some players already got really good gear.
    i dont have anything against cash shoppers,like i said i would probably be one of them too that i can,but i cant.but that doesnt mean the normal average player shouldnt get opportunity to get that gear also.
    best solution would be npc selling gold,but leave players option still to sell it too..so those who charge zen can get money out of it,but they gonna be forced to sell it cheaper then now or they wont be able to sell it.
    all those items are expensive cuz of one reason..cuz it was hard to get it and it was RARE.in a few months 70% of server will have it (u can be sure in that cuz pwi gonna keep bringing it back,since ppl charging like crazy and they have alot of profit out of it) and theirs price gonna go drop down like a fly,then ill have my chance to get that pimping cape wings of cloudcharger too b:pleased
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    this game definitely isn't fair, people who pay rl money can be extremely OP compared to people who don't. But thats fair enough... wait, I'm contradicting myself. *facepalms*
  • Whiite - Dreamweaver
    Whiite - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't get why you all complain.

PWI is a F2P game, there's bound to be a cash shop, if there is no cash shop, the game will close down, so you people will lose the privilege to play the game.

This is where the cash shoppers come in, they indirectly "pay" the company by buying cash shop items. If there were no cash shoppers, the company will fail to keep it running. Do you think the cash shoppers will contine to buy Gold for nothing? This is not a charity.
    [SIGPIC]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rgdgf6.png[/SIGPIC]

Sigh, lowered quality.
  • XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear
    XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >
    >
    b:chuckle Just WOW. I don't think I've ever seen so much b:shedtear in one thread before. You guys do realize that you just keep repeating each others points right? I mean...seriously scroll up and read...how many times do you come across the same QQ/Angry Response to QQ written over and over? Its only slightly repetitive......b:shutup maybe?

..................................../Thread

>
    >
    Excuse Me Mr./Mrs. GM....How exactly does this work?:

Welcome, XXHinderXx - Heavens Tear.
    You last visited: 12-31-1969 at 04:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

1969?....Seriously....Thats wat it tells meh.....
  • Whiite - Dreamweaver
    Whiite - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >
    >
    b:chuckle Just WOW. I don't think I've ever seen so much b:shedtear in one thread before. You guys do realize that you just keep repeating each others points right? I mean...seriously scroll up and read...how many times do you come across the same QQ/Angry Response to QQ written over and over? Its only slightly repetitive......b:shutup maybe?

..................................../Thread

>
    >

They need something to vent their anger on. b:chuckle

My guess it's this thread.
    [SIGPIC]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rgdgf6.png[/SIGPIC]

Sigh, lowered quality.
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    30 years ago how much did a coke cost? Several cents. Its cheap but we cant have it back.

My college sells cokes for 16 cents a can, so there may be hope b:pleased

Onto actual topic, the fact is, before anni packs, there was the nix which people cried about all day and night on forums and ingame. People QQed about venos getting OP pets in cash shop, so GMs put endgame gear into cash shop. I thought that you were supposed to be careful what you wish for.

As for gold prices, that I can understand more of the frustration with since it has very far reaching affects. But the fact is, it is a cash shop game, and since people are willing to buy high, it keeps prices high. There's no way around that. You can't expect that people with the means will stop buying the gold, it just won't happen.
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Do you feel this game is balanced and fair?
    ROFLMAOWTFLOL.

As long as there is a cash shop the concept of fair and balanced doesn't exist. CS > non CS or CS > smaller ammount of CS.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupercalia - Heavens Tear
    Lupercalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Is the main upsetting point here that pvpers can't keep up with the rich players? That's the only way I can really see a point here.

Yeah, the economy sucks and ppl who are willing to use real money on things in-game get a lot more in this game than others I've played (new costumes and exp gains are really the only boutique items I've ran into on others), but does that really stop you from playing? I have never had the privilege of being high level on any game I've played because I have a life and can't play all the damn time, so maybe I've never reached a point where my character just dies all the time without the do-all-be-all premium gear available. I've spent money on fashion and flying mounts, so I'm guilty of playing the cash shop game, but the fashion does nothing to help my game and the mounts only get me places faster, and neither help me kill easier.

MMOs are popping up like wildfire, especially the f2p ones. If you're that upset and you're good enough to reach the 90's on here after only a year, why not just jump from new game to new game. Thats really the only way to stay in "the golden years" anywhere you go.
  • chelseacrafter
    chelseacrafter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG... this original poster is the kind of person who throws a tantrum when one person in monopoly has all the best properties & puts up hotels. All of a sudden nothing is fair even tho the other person won fair & square.

This whole idea that everyone has to be a clone of the next person or life isn't fair is just total nonsense.

Geez, this is the kid that went to a birthday party & didn't win pin the tail on the donkey & cried for 3 days about not winning a prize & someone else got something they didn't get.

Get over it. That's LIFE.

And yeah... there are MMO's everywhere... go play one that is more your speed if you don't like intense competition & people outwitting you in this game.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ROFLMAOWTFLOL.

As long as there is a cash shop the concept of fair and balanced doesn't exist. CS > non CS or CS > smaller ammount of CS.

ALL Cash Shop Item can be purchased using dollars or in-game coins. Therefore
    CS = non-CS in this game.

If a person chooses to not use real money, they have the option to buy any item them want from the CS using in-game coins, either by getting it from another player or by buying gold in AH, than buying the item with gold.

You will have to work harder in-game if you do not want to spend a single dollar, however, you have that option, and you can get the same gear as someone that spent 10,000 dollars in the game if you are willing to work in-game for it.

That is as fair as it gets.

Also, gold prices are set by non-zen buying players, which means, the freeplayers decide how much they are willing to buy gold for with in-game coins. Also as fair as it gets.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Asduf - Heavens Tear
    Asduf - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ALL Cash Shop Item can be purchased using dollars or in-game coins. Therefore
    CS = non-CS in this game.

If a person chooses to not use real money, they have the option to buy any item them want from the CS using in-game coins, either by getting it from another player or by buying gold in AH, than buying the item with gold.

You will have to work harder in-game if you do not want to spend a single dollar, however, you have that option, and you can get the same gear as someone that spent 10,000 dollars in the game if you are willing to work in-game for it.

That is as fair as it gets.

Also, gold prices are set by non-zen buying players, which means, the freeplayers decide how much they are willing to buy gold for with in-game coins. Also as fair as it gets.
    ROFL, LMAO. It's quite obviously not balanced, because you openly say that you have to work harder to get to the same place. That being said, I don't think its horribly unfair though, because you really can get all your gear cheap (I've never cs'd and bought all my TT90 gear mats(that means I didn't mine it)). This game is decently fair (getting less fair the longer anni packs are around) but the most fair game model is like diablo 2, because if you buy the game, there's nothing left to pay, whether you want to or not.
  • kameon
    kameon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Free 2 Play

Pay 2 Win
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    kameon wrote: »
    Free 2 Play

P(l)ay 2 Win

(^.^)
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Vinnie_ - Heavens Tear
    _Vinnie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think the idea of balanced and fair was always a dream nothing more nothing less all online games have cash shops nothing will stop or change that the fair and balance isn't there may have been in the good ol' days when you could pick up a charm for 300K instead of the now 1.4-1.5 mil each or gold at 100K rather than the 500K now yeah those days were great but change happens if you tell a gm to stop with the sellin' o' stuff ppl want or need for things then you may as well say ta a gm stop makin' the game free and charge us monthly ta play it its like cuttin' off ya nose ta spite your face or shootin' yaself in the foot coz ya wanted to yeah would be great to have the ol' days back but it ain't happenin' anytime soon ya got a good point but think like a gm if they don't sell cash shop gear or gold they gotta make the game a pay to play rather than a free ta play i get the point o' the post coz i started out a very very very long time ago and ppl i knew when i was lvl 20 are now like lvl 90 or lvl 100 and yeah its upsetting coz i'm still only in my 80's but i see it as each lvl i do get is a boost to me and i've worked and pushed myself to get there the will and the prize is the same just have ta work hard and remain focused on the goal and don't lose sight of the fact that theres ppl over takin' ya and showin' off their lvl coz ya gotta think in time that'll be you as long as ya push and keep goin' yeah you can't zen or TT or rebirth or frost city or lunarglade or warsong all the time or even once but when you get to there lvl you'll know you did it by grindin',dailies and stayin' focused on gettin' there without givin' in or up when ppl show off or you feel like you can't get what they got coz with faith and determination the rewards will be there and you'll get what they got
  • BrooksJ - Sanctuary
    BrooksJ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There business model is brilliant, get people hooked and they become stupid.. I know people who spend $300-$500 a month to buy gear and charms so they can run TW's and have a powerful char.

It's one of those, yeah you can play it free but be limited what you can do. Or pay, play for several hours LVL up and spend money like mad so you have a character on a GAME that is sweet.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Regardless of the minutiae i don't think this game can be considered balanced and fair anymore. It remains to be seen wether such state of affairs will remain in the future.

Not really crossing my fingers...
  • AngryShadow - Sanctuary
    AngryShadow - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    30 years ago how much did a coke cost? Several cents. Its cheap but we cant have it back. Life goes on and so will it on MMOs cause real pple play them. Lets not TRY sound like grandpa and grandma as much as we want it back.

I admit it might have been a bit more balanced then but atm their coming up with new expansions, updating to reach the other country servers that we are EXTREMELY behind in, and they also probably have a schedule to maintain. Things seem a little hectic but im looking forward to the long run when things start to stabilize again.

pple shouldnt play this game if its all about the epeen, especially when its a F2P AND cashable game. Recently the pple i see complaining alot are the ones that cant keep up with playing skills with the pple who have those 'uber' items. AKA some of the QQers rely too much on gear themselves, which they know they cannot get, instead of trying to improve their personal playing style. They would have much more to be happy about really, if they tried to better themselves in skill VS the players who are more well off then them on gear.

The only thing thats remotely unbalanced would probably be fashion/mount show-offs and charms (for PK and TWers). Gear i think can be replaced by coordination, skill, and good use swapping of diff. normal ones. Sadly skill is something pple think only gear can buy nowadays.

Keep in mind 30 years ago even tho a coke costs five cents u made like 12$ a month or something like that... now a days coke is $1.20 but jobs pay more also. go look up average income on google for 1975 and 2005. here in PWI jobs (Griinding) doesnt pay ANY MORE THAN IT DID A YEAR AGO *,..,* RAWARRRRRRR !!! O.o HOW ABOUT GMS PAY MOR PER MOB KILLED EH?
    and gear ... u take full TT90 armor and green 99 +4 and 5 Grinded any class character best skilled against Wizzeled. you will fail epically before your charm has time to tick you will be 3 shotted... barb too . again i say fail <,<
    pwi, you seriously fail in epic ways. you think letting cash shop items benefit you? wait 6 months till noone grinds anymore and only Nefarious have coins from TW. noone will grind because there is no point .. they cant make coin anyway. u spend more in repair now than you can make in a grind.. this includes selling DQ items. if u want to succeed bring back frost materials and make available Lunar for 2 Subs not 3 million coins *,..,* RAWRRR i say we all go on strike for a week and noone buy any gold at all from AH... see what that does to economy.. you determine what gold is sell for.. if you buy it for 400k .. they will sell it to u for 400k.. i pay $30 for a black NPC horse <,< see? that was 100k per gold i sell 30 gold to get 2mil + .. you determine what PWI does because as long as you let them they will **** you. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this game only accomodates cash shoppers with no life
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)