Comments

• AnbuChris - Sanctuary
    AnbuChris - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well lot of other ppl will be quiting now....so much for being a great game
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    Hayyel - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i understand they need the money, but for **** sake why? Why do you insist on making our life more miserable? The rich ppl only get richer, and we, who are here just to enjoy our free time, get b:fatb

Will it be a surprise when you will get bored of ultra strong ppl, who pay milions? They get everything, the ppl who try to work hard to gain something will be redused to nothing. The last event was bad enough, i was hoping that prices will drop and i can buy something already. Well hopes are not ehough. And i thought you guys care about what we think... Why ask about it if you wont listen to us? Were the countless threads and complints not enough already?

I will tell you one thing, you will only acchieve by this, that soon no one will play this game.

Currently i am very disappointed, I really hope you guys at least get a big payment rise. Congratulations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demondealer3
    demondealer3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    grats ur now killing the game

after spending nearly 9 months in this game i see no point in playin anymore
    there is no fun in this game just to watch everything go up in price because of said ani packs honestly what anniversery is it this time ?
  • Remedicus - Sanctuary
    Remedicus - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I understand the whole "Anniversary Packs". You guys wanted to celebrate the year, which was cool.

But i honestly think it ruined the game ALOT! I work hard to get my gear and items needed to make my character better and since the event came out, alot of players have surpassed me so much that it makes me not want to play anymore because of end game stuff ppl are getting from the packs.

I mean why even bother now that the stuff im trying to work hard by playing the full extent of the game is instantly recieved by someone who bought packs. and its not even the fact OK i get it they spend their money good, but its crazy how i see the same name pop up 10 times in a row. Yet to be honest I opened about 200+ packs and got all tokens...maybe a few Platinum Scrolls which helps, but it seems there some sort of glitch or "trick" or "****" to open the packs or are they really that lucky?

One thing that intrigued me was i say an interview on how "players can still be able to play the game to its full extent buy not using boutique, but they can buy cash items to help them" I dont remeber the exact words but the creator said you dont have to buy items but with this type of event it makes it so YOU HAVE TO. Well I do understand that there has to be a way to make money but let us decide if we want to spend the cash or not. not force us.

It was the for anniversary, but why put it out AGAIN? anniversary is over everyone got what they got. It should be over now.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is so typical... Ppl behind this who makes a hell a lot money on this anni packs doesn't realize that in the long run they'll lose more than they win when even more ppl start quitting...

I'm speechless.. This is just.. bunch of BS...

QQ

more QQ

QQQQQQQQQQQ
    *Semi retired*
  • XKaede - Lost City
    XKaede - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    "Back on popular demand" Yea right what a joke D:
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    Lygerr - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Or...not. If they hadn't said not to flame this thread, I would have a good response to that one too...QQ
    10 chars

someone needs a hug
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I dont know who were those ppl that demanded these packs back, tho i would like to see a number, and some confirmation about it from them. Beside the few ppl whos names pop up every five seconds, i dont see anyone enjoying this.. No flames? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apollymi
    apollymi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I agree with Hayyel, Demondealer3, Remedicus, LadyDeadlock, XKaede... Shall I go on? This is sooo bad. Hurts the players in the end.. specially those that are broke irl, not just the game. Guys? Have you not seen the news? Read the paper? I'm sure every week there is an update on how many more jobs are G-O-N-E!! Gone!! There are lots of us that can't afford to spend on this and yet the ones that can, get all uber leet and rich(er). It's just sad! And painful.. Oh goodness is it painful to just watch. x.x Take them out as soon as possible!! and as for the popular demand? I never saw one person saying they wanted them back o.O like seriously.

On a side note, i dont think i "flamed" o.o Just irratated/mad/disappointed... and put up a fairly good debate speech >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to my nightmare; I think you're gonna like it.. Lvl 9X Venomancer
    Credit goes to Forsakenx for the lovely signature. ^.^ All Hail Forsakenx
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    someone needs a hug

...and someone needs to **** off before they get hurt... b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OK GMs pls dont fk up your population, thats wat the anniversary packs is doing, fk em away from the gameb:angry
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i tink some 1 said this b4, this is a f2p game, you should not concentrate too much on the cs, the cs is there thats ok, but if u r gonna make it a main thing in your game, then its not so free to play anymore.

the event juz makes ppl who play without using cs much have a hard life in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    what about some laggy events instead of sales and sales all the time? hm?

starting to miss those :/
    Call me San.
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LMAO at "Anniversary" packs. glad i quit halfway through your real anniversaryb:bye
  • AnbuChris - Sanctuary
    AnbuChris - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i rather deal with the christmas event then this
  • EdeArai - Heavens Tear
    EdeArai - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ummmmmm..... I did laugh with the OP saying we will be banned if we flame. Hahahahaha, truth is sometimes harsh and we do not want to deal with it..... I am wondering though.. Someone buys 500 anni packs, gets only Tokens of Luck and comes here to flame. Will you ban the person that just spent $500 on packs? I do expect an honest reply, just for once.

Anyways, the imbalance within the game will be even greater now, more people will leave the game and those who will pay for anni packs will stay, be happy with their goodies, then get bored and leave too.

What surprises me more is that there is a sticky for expressing our opinion on anni packs, while I have read countless threads about bugs, still existing in-game from the very beginning but noone does anything about them.

My personal opinion is that PWE is a money-maker, does not care for people who do not afford to buy the cheapest CS item (now) and only approves of those who are willing to open their wallet/purse, take out credit card and charge gold.

And one more thing. Instead of opening threads for discussion, confront your players within game. I doubt that you have your own personal toons, otherwise you would know the problems beforehand.

I do not think I flamed or offended anyone with this post. I will keep playing PWI of course but I will not charge my main toon with gold anymore.

I wish PWE good luck!!!!!
  • DW_Vane - Sanctuary
    DW_Vane - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, point is Having lots of cash ( ingame or real ) will always bring some kind of advantage into a game. The problem starts when that advantage is 'sold' for just a brief period of time and this makes it so that only a tiny fraction of players get all geared up with the best around , while the bulky rest of other players miss on this chance and Really have no hope of some day getting the gears that those very few have at present. I think the way to make this a little more 'fair' so to say .. would require this 'Anni Pack' to be a permanent item in the Cash Shop, with time, prices wouldn't be as bad and more people could enjoy of these 'rewards' or at least have a chance of someday getting the good gears, if not as fast as an active cash shopper ,but say.. slowly by grinding, etc..and knowing that the 'Anni Pack' would be there always..

Name of the 'anni pack' would be changed of course.. to something creative.
    5 pet skill slots TVM :: venos will $hare more oFc ;)
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I totally aggree with Adai.

Anyways, if you are truly interested in our opinions, why wont you ask about it in game? At least half of my friendlist doesnt even read the forums, not to mention posting on it. You want a number that reflects the truth better? at least make an attempt to do it right. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know that players are really mad about this reintroduction of the packs and the reasons why it so were stated multiple times before. I wonder why this wasn't taken into consideration before this reintroduction (was it?). I write this from the perspective of a paying player for whom it is an advantage to buy the packs. But I do not want to have the packs back either because they aren't good for the gameplay!

If I weren't in the faction I am in in the moment I would consider quitting the game since I got the impression that the voice of the players isn't listened enough to.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OK, Why did you bring back the anniversary packs when alot of threads were created regarding how bad for players it was & alot of QQing happened ? answer pls.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited October 2009
    I know that players are really mad about this reintroduction of the packs and the reasons why it so were stated multiple times before. I wonder why this wasn't taken into consideration before this reintroduction (was it?). I write this from the perspective of a paying player for whom it is an advantage to buy the packs. But I do not want to have the packs back either because they aren't good for the gameplay!

If I weren't in the faction I am in in the moment I would consider quitting the game since I got the impression that the voice of the players isn't listened enough to.

So if Nefarious were to disband, you would leave PWI...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2009

im in same guild as u and im considering of quitting now !!b:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    So if Nefarious were to disband, you would leave PWI...

and no we aint nef
    edited October 2009
    and no we aint nef

Lol, thanks for the reassurance! I have a couple of characters on Sanctuary, and I was gonna say something mean if you were! ^^ j/k, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    one simple question for gm's...why? why u brought those packs back? gimme simple answer! u own at least that much for us!
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Here's what I find funniest. They create a thread like this because they know there's going to be a ton of angry people, yet put the pack in regardless... Seems to me like they knew we'd be pissed, so they gave us a place to vent, for easy cleanup afterward.
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Here's what I find funniest. They create a thread like this because they know there's going to be a ton of angry people, yet put the pack in regardless... Seems to me like they knew we'd be pissed, so they gave us a place to vent, for easy cleanup afterward.

This.x10000
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    wonder how long it will take them to ban all the QQers who dont pay b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tuurlijk - Sanctuary
    Tuurlijk - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    These anniversary packs are gonna ruin the economy in PWI again *_*
    I think one month of those was enough, now all the prices are gonna fly up again and more players will quit :(
    I dont like those packs. A lot of ppl didnt like them, you guys just brought them back cuz you made a lot of money, you dont care about us players e.e
  • Sancrkf - Heavens Tear
    Sancrkf - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GMs could post something or say hi at least once in a while, so we don't feel ignored... are you guys even reading? >.<
    Call me San.
This discussion has been closed.