Rising Tide Questions [First round of answers posted!]

Options

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you get what... 300-500k exp from each bh run? probably 100-200k per CS... not to mention any other highlvl dailies you have...

i don't see what the problem is (besides lazyness)

Do you know how much XP it is to go from 100 to 101?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    you get what... 300-500k exp from each bh run? probably 100-200k per CS... not to mention any other highlvl dailies you have...

lmfao .........300k isnt much when u have to get 20mil-30mil to lv up my barb gets about 1% from 300k
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

b:chuckle

Just an FYI - at Level 100

CS = 0.4% (maybe)
    BH (at 100) = No EXP unless get the exp orb reward which is kinda rare
    WQ = 0.3% (maybe)
    Cube = 0.5% (maybe)

(^ roughly...to depressing to really pay too much attention to it)

100-101 = 67mill exp
    101-102 = 273mill exp
    (somewhere in this are)

And FYI --> GOOD LUCK finding a Quest anywhere. It is basically farming what you do not have that you might want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Do you know how much XP it is to go from 100 to 101?
    lmfao .........300k isnt much when u have to get 20mil-30mil to lv up my barb gets about 1% from 300k

combine the gained exp from ALL your daily quests. that is your DAILY exp gain. but unfortunately, people wont do all their dailies, saying it's too much effort for too little gain (yet they'll continue to complain that they cant get any exp lol)

@redsrose-> why not do delta instead of cube... would you not get more exp from that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    combine the gained exp from ALL your daily quests. that is your DAILY exp gain. but unfortunately, people wont do all their dailies, saying it's too much effort for too little gain (yet they'll continue to complain that they cant get any exp lol)

Read my post above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    Options

dailys arnt really wroth it when u could use that time to do a rebirth which gives ALOT more xp
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Read my post above.
    dailys arnt really wroth it when u could use that time to do a rebirth which gives ALOT more xp

@redsrose-> why not do delta instead of cube... would you not get more exp from that?

stupid posting ninjas b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

You can do Delta too = about 3%...maybe slightly less b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can do Delta too = about 3%...maybe slightly less b:surrender

there you go, that's 3% you didn't have before b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    there you go, that's 3% you didn't have before b:victory

I am really HOPING you have a main.

Really, really hoping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Will their weapons be class restrictive?
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am really HOPING you have a main.

Really, really hoping.

lmfao ....thats what i was thinkin ...mine is a lv 96 barb/86 cleric ...i like the cleric more
    ....sry about all the off topic posts ...shiny things distack me
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lmfao ....thats what i was thinkin ...mine is a lv 96 barb/86 cleric ...i like the cleric more

I am hoping too because at level 100 we are bored really of everything b:chuckle

The only thing that gives us somewhat of a challenge is 3-3 (most of the time not bad) and Warsong -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    Options
    I am hoping too because at level 100 we are bored really of everything b:chuckle

The only thing that gives us somewhat of a challenge is 3-3 (most of the time not bad) and Warsong -.-

"Sigh" i could have been 100 ...but i got bored of spaming rebirth delta ...and i''ve never much liked playing my barb so i quit it a few months ago for my cleric T_T and i never got to try warsong ...i was on a vaction when it came out and everyone was to scaried of it by the time i got back i never got to try
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    "Sigh" i could have been 100 ...but i got bored of spaming rebirth delta ...and i''ve never much liked playing my barb so i quit it a few months ago for my cleric T_T and i never got to try warsong ...i was on a vaction when it came out and everyone was to scaried of it by the time i got back i never got to try

Warsong = b:surrender

With the right squad it can be ok, but even the BH for ONE boss takes at least an 45min to an hour with all level 100's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Can we please keep the discussion in this thread limited to expansion questions?
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yes, i've had a highlvl main lol.. learned all i needed to learn, and now i'm rolling on pvp (hence this lowbie avatar) since i've always preferred it

and yea, i'm well aware of the boredom of highlvl life in this game... but still, point is there's ways to gain alot of exp and still level despite the lvl cap wall... at least before lvl 103-104. 104-105 is a statistical impossibility however, as it should be b:laugh

@spoons-> sure thing boss... you posted while i was writing this one out, otherwise i wouldn't have posted this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

- retired 11/06/09
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    These "new" quests you talk about, will they be available to all levels?

(reposted question b:cute)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    How will the "bonus squad" work for rebirth with the new classes?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1:Assassin: Throw dagger,Damage evasion,effect evasion,initiative attack,cross chop,minify,Vampiric Aura,immobilise,deeply thrust,struggle, laceration,whirlwind chop,muscle cut off,explosive bomb,concentration, warmblooded,blind,teleport (wtf..),stealthy-insvisible skill,poignant attack

Assassin
    (uses dual daggers as weapon, wears light armor and deals extreme dmg in a short period. dagger is a new kind of weapon, its atk speed is betwens sowrd and claw/fist. Assassin's atk is based on dex , same as Arhcer. Assassin can use all weapons except those w/ class limit, but skills only usable w/ dagger.)

Phychic
    (use magical orb, different orb has different effect when using skills, assists atk during the battle. key word: repression)

life bubble,freeze,amplify damage,regeneration suppress,earth spirit,earth collapse,increase atk reduce def,increase def reduce atk,soul of vengeance - reflect/seal/interrupt,sand blow,enemy's tactics (copy skill?),will of psychic,riptide,waterfall,magic impact,bramble aura,magical shield,sacrifice,water spirit,

Answers to your first to questions... as for 3,4,5 an 6 idk ;)

When the skills coming out so to confirm. ^^ :D
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i have a question when the expansion comes out how will this effect rebirth will the 2 new classes be able to do it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

3-3 and warsong arern't a challenge... Just heavy mana burn in 3-3 and time burn in warsong... Lunar ftw! Normal-ish mobs that can still 2 shot me! now that's a challenge.

Anyhow, along those lines, I'd like to know if there will be new armor building instances like TT and Lunar and the old actually challenging version of Frost, or if it will just be an instance to upgrade tt 99 and lunar gear (I'd prefer some of the possible stat combinations from OHT100 truthfully)?

Also, from the skill descriptions on another thread, it appeared that Psychic may have duration healing aoe and duration damage aoe, does this mean that they will be able to replace clerics or wizards effectively in parties?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    3-3 and warsong arern't a challenge... Just heavy mana burn in 3-3 and time burn in warsong... Lunar ftw! Normal-ish mobs that can still 2 shot me! now that's a challenge.

Anyhow, along those lines, I'd like to know if there will be new armor building instances like TT and Lunar and the old actually challenging version of Frost, or if it will just be an instance to upgrade tt 99 and lunar gear (I'd prefer some of the possible stat combinations from OHT100 truthfully)?

Also, from the skill descriptions on another thread, it appeared that Psychic may have duration healing aoe and duration damage aoe, does this mean that they will be able to replace clerics or wizards effectively in parties?

b:chuckle I did say somewhat.

But I do like your question. That is why in mine I suggested/asked about fb109. Would be awesome farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Meh to fight warsong last boss u have to defend all the summons at the start.... 5 of them now thats a challenge. Fighting the bosses on each the paths isnt to hard or challeging tho ;).
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    we want arena !!!
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Bladelero - Heavens Tear
    Bladelero - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Question:
    When are ppl going to post Topic Related posts again? b:puzzled
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have a question about the TideBorn's air mount because you said there going to be some type of wings, are they going to be some similar or copy version of the Wing Elves wings of they are going to look totally different from the wing elves? b:question
    Because i already know that some ppl are gong to be QQ'ing about that if they look the same as the Elves.b:surrender

PS: I wont be one of those QQers if they do look the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:shockedStill a squad of 6? How will that work out?
    That's totally leaving out a class or two.
    I feel sorry for wizards/archers/bms

So they will have dragon-like wings? Or wings in the form of vapor? And I'm guessing elves can't use these wings...?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:cry We are so unloved already. Why do you forsake us Devs? OK here's the plan all wiz's become psychic's. You'll love us then right b:sad RIGHT?
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hey, BMs will still be welcomed into most partys. They can buff for pdef... who doesnt love pdef buffs!!
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
This discussion has been closed.