Remove Paralysis (genie skill)

Options
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Just wondering, anyone who has any experience with it.. Does it remove all types... silence, stun, sleep..?
*Semi retired*
Post edited by Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have used it and yes, it seems to have worked for all types, since it "removes paralysis" effect.

This skill is ok if you have it at level 10 and have high enough Dex to make it work while. Otherwise at level 10 there is only a 60% chance that it will remove the effect.

I prefer Fortify in removed a stun affect or Vacucity (spelling ?) because of the duration of the remove. Fortify at level ten gives immunity for 5 seconds and the pot for 20 seconds.

IMO --> These are better because if they cast skill again, you are still immune versus just removing the effect for the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've been looking for ani-stuns skills for TW/Pvp purposes.. Needed somethign that actually removes it rather than just makes you immune. Discription of Fortify says "makes immune".. Isn't it just preventing, and acutally wouldnt remove anything if already stunned? Or am I wrong here? Also I suppose Fortify only work against _stunns_ and not silence/sleep?
    *Semi retired*
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've been looking for ani-stuns skills for TW/Pvp purposes.. Needed somethign that actually removes it rather than just makes you immune. Discription of Fortify says "makes immune".. Isn't it just preventing, and acutally wouldnt remove anything if already stunned? Or am I wrong here?

I use this skill in GV and it removes....I have never had an issue with it. Same can be said of V. Power.

If I have an effect on me, I have used both of these and have been able to keep moving. Weather it be stun, sleep, seal, etc. That is the one plus to V. Power.

Had neither worked, I would not take into GV for just-in-case purposes (same can be said of TW).

Best thing....try them out. It does not take much to level the Genie skills nor make these pots.

I just do not like the small % of remove that R. Paralysis skill has.

If you want a non-Genie skills that removes, there is SoulClease Orb (pot) as well. It removes all negative debuffs but has no immunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok, ty I shall try it =) This is actually better for me, since I actually cannot spare any attribute points into FR for R. Paralyses, while I have enough points for Fortify =)
    *Semi retired*
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok, ty I shall try it =) This is actually better for me, since I actually cannot spare any attribute points into FR for R. Paralyses, while I have enough points for Fortify =)

fortify has 95% chance to reduce your magic resistence. i dont like it, im a cleric and i consider that my magic defense is a bonus in any fight. imagine how dangerous is that skill for non-magic classes? try r.p. is better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you want a non-Genie skills that removes, there is SoulClease Orb (pot) as well. It removes all negative debuffs but has no immunity.
    Except that you can't use pots while you are stunned can you? b:surrender