Rebirth Bug - Enhanced!!!

13»

Comments

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    not sure i really understand what you said
    but lets make it clearer

You got port back to 1k when you dyin and still got hit once you port back to Happy Valley
    So you port to 1k cause of lag in damage receive

For example, say you have 2k health. You take all aggro at once from tank dieing and no one else picking up the aggro. You take enough damage to tick charm and kill you, say 3k total. Sends you back to the yellow aura in the other zone. If you had taken 5k damage, that would have been enough to kill you again while your charm recharges. Since you died in the yellow circle, you would be sent back to 1K streams. If you had taken 7K damage, you would still have enough damage left to kill you a 3rd time, which means dieing in 1K streams. Dieing in 1K streams will act as a normal PvE death, meaning loss of angel/xp and needing to res in town or by spell.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • hotfire1
    hotfire1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    how do u get in the 3d worlds
  • hotfire1
    hotfire1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    how do u get a parson on ur page
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    All you accomplish by trying Rebirth is to waste charms. Since the owners sell the charms for money, they like this. Untill RB is fixed, there is no reason to waste time and money going there. It would be good of the coders to temporarily disable Rebirth untill they get it working. Until it works, I will not waste my time or money in there. It is pointless.

Says some random lowbie on PWI's very own private server b:chuckle
  • Poopspooge - Heavens Tear
    Poopspooge - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    People are taking a lvl 86 to delta? O_O

Yep. Have to learn somehow. Started on RB Gamma's 'early' too.
    People seriously don't know why they are kicked to 1k streams after all this time?

If you die anywhere in rebirth with enough damage to kill you once, you appear in the yellow circle respawn. Dieing, whether a first time or from receiving enough damage to kill you twice over, within the yellow circle sends you back to 1K streams.

Telarith...the bottom line is what you've explained in detail above should NOT be happening. That is the glitch and what everyone is ticked off about. Any other instance within the game you don't get kicked out when you die...no matter how much damage you take.

The last time this happened to my team, I submitted a ticket. The response I received said that they are working on a fix. They suggested that if you are kicked out during PWI's live chat support hours, you can request that a GM manually summon you back into the instance.

IMO, the best thing we can do to actually get this fixed is to report it every time it happens via the ticketing system. If PWI is aware that a large number of people are dissatisfied with that part of the game, they'll move it up on the priority list of things to fix.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Telarith...the bottom line is what you've explained in detail above should NOT be happening. That is the glitch and what everyone is ticked off about. Any other instance within the game you don't get kicked out when you die...no matter how much damage you take.

The last time this happened to my team, I submitted a ticket. The response I received said that they are working on a fix. They suggested that if you are kicked out during PWI's live chat support hours, you can request that a GM manually summon you back into the instance.

IMO, the best thing we can do to actually get this fixed is to report it every time it happens via the ticketing system. If PWI is aware that a large number of people are dissatisfied with that part of the game, they'll move it up on the priority list of things to fix.

Now that's what I'd call 'golden information.' Thanks for posting that dude. b:bye
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free.
    2. Product is tested. 20 bugs are found.
    3. Programmer fixes 10 of the bugs and explains to the testing department that the other 10 aren't really bugs.
    4. Testing department finds that five of the fixes didn't work and discovers 15 new bugs.
    5. Repeat three times steps 3 and 4.
    6. Due to marketing pressure and an extremely premature product announcement based on overly-optimistic programming schedule, the product is released.
    7. Users find 137 new bugs.
    8. Original programmer, having cashed his royalty check, is nowhere to be found.
    9. Newly-assembled programming team fixes almost all of the 137 bugs, but introduce 456 new ones.
    10. Original programmer sends underpaid testing department a postcard from Fiji. Entire testing department quits.
    11. Company is bought in a hostile takeover by competitor using profits from their latest release, which had 783 bugs.
    12. New CEO is brought in by board of directors. He hires a programmer to redo program from scratch.
    13. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free.

This made me chuckle :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]