"Why do you PKK?"

Options

Comments

• AnimePimp - Lost City
    AnimePimp - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if get pked alot in low lvs why wouldnt idea of getting back at ppl that pk u b better? pkk ftw one of these days ill lv again and with with ya pkkers lool
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i pkk because unlike most pkers i love a good fight.yes thers a lot of lowbie pkers out there and bla bla. but most of there are high lvl and i just dont see whats the big thing about hiting some one 40 lvls under you and **** talking them cuz thay lost like you big ****.so i kill the basterd that does that.thats my thing like it or not.b:angry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I PK and PKK. It's PvP server and I'm going to fight anyone I feel like, if he's a white named carebear simply grinding then to me he's fair game just as much as that blood red ragebear.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I PK only KOS(Faction as well as personal) and those who kill my low lvl friends and don't let them grind to lvl up.

I never camp Secret Passage or Silver Pool or Hidden Orchid, like some High lvls who like to one shot lvl 3x and 4x and shout in Guild Chat "OMFG 7k DMG".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danlan7
    danlan7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I PKK because i love to teach those cocky idiots what it's really all about. There is no reason to go after low levels who can't even defend themselves. I feel morally obligated to help those in need (even though it's a game, the way you act on it reflects how you are in real life). I could care less about the drops really, although they are an excellent bonus. Power to the PKKers!
  • TheFire - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and another thing...all day long i here pkes QQing about how its a pk server and we cant pk in ht and sp and bla bla bla bull**** bull****.pkers stop the QQing all its doing is makeing yall look like ****.the god of the game arnt banning pk there aning camping.thats wating for the lower lvls in places like sp and ht and pking them over and over so thay cant quest.and im all for it.oh great game gods make them places safe zones so we can here the pkers QQ more.b:laugh
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and another thing...all day long i here pkes QQing about how its a pk server and we cant pk in ht and sp and bla bla bla bull**** bull****.pkers stop the QQing all its doing is makeing yall look like ****.the god of the game arnt banning pk there aning camping.thats wating for the lower lvls in places like sp and ht and pking them over and over so thay cant quest.and im all for it.oh great game gods make them places safe zones so we can here the pkers QQ more.b:laugh

I'm a PKKer and I friggen hate the new rules.
    1. People get banned for something that is not clearly stated anywhere.
    2. Those places where they have made it bannable used to be cool places to hang out and chit-chat. Now they are friggen deserted.
    3. Those are where I'd go to camp campers b:angry
    4. It's not like it's impossible to level. Those places aren't camped nearly as bad as when I was 3x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yall feel like heros dont you
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I PK and PKK. It's PvP server and I'm going to fight anyone I feel like, if he's a white named carebear simply grinding then to me he's fair game just as much as that blood red ragebear.

...well said
  • TheFire - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you cant plz every one...but you can beat that ****!b:angryb:laugh

and yea you do get a hero feeling when you kill a pker cauz hes killing people 40 lvls below him.comes with the job.b:victory
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Because I don't wanna waste money binding a sword I can resell for several mil later, or coin I could be putting toward my nix fund when I die as often as I do--it's amusing to do suicide runs at 9xs sometimes. One time I wiped out a 9x RQ barb's full set of buffs at HT and made him chase me around silver pool for like five minutes. XP

Plus, it's annoying enough to be attacked while grinding, being red would just make that even more common. Besides, it's a lot more satisfying to kill people who've done something to provoke it... And you get fat loot. Saw this 8x archer bullying another 7x veno the other day, dropped in on him, and got an HP sharded set of HA leggings and a ring I sold for a good bit on AH.

Since PvPing in general gives me a rush, and some factions on my KoS have white names, I may go red occasionally at 9x, with bound endgame gear, but until then, killing reds is more economical, more fun, and it makes you more friends--or, I'd like to think, except I met my best friend in game when she RPKed me. >.>;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Peekay - Harshlands
    Peekay - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I used to pkk but after playing this game for a year now I've come to realize how incredibly lame it is. Rpk is so much funner cause you attract pkk and you get funny pm convos as well.
    exactly. just didnt take me a year to figure it out :P pkk is lame. its a way to be a puss and still pvp. man up. go red b:victory

QFT

Pkk-ers are just Pkers that have less balls.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    RPK-ing makes me feel like a real man, and like I actually have balls.

Fixed it =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peekay - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pkk-ing makes me feel like a hero. 3x would lick my huge balls if I would to save them from Pkers

Fixed it =P
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fixed it =P

Atleast I have them b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peekay - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Atleast I WISH have them b:cool

Fixed it for you b:pleased
  • Peekay - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cholla, you are dumb.

Let me clarify.

Pkk-ers are just Pkers who dont have the guts to go red (too afraid to die and drop stuffs / dont wanna spend money to buy dolls on pking), thus limiting their pk targets to only the red names.

As thepope said, MAN UP, you ball-deficient ppl
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cholla, you are dumb.

Let me clarify.

Pkk-ers are just Pkers who dont have the guts to go red (too afraid to die and drop stuffs / dont wanna spend money to buy dolls on pking), thus limiting their pk targets to only the red names.

As thepope said, MAN UP, you ball-deficient ppl

So what he's saying, is that PKKers save more money, drop items less, and don't irritate the hell out of random lowbies doing their quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PKK= Pu$$y.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PKK= Pu$$y.

>.> What's ironic is that I 1-shot you at west gate the other day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    >.> What's ironic is that I 1-shot you at west gate the other day.

LMAO ,were you dreaming about me again? Everyone knows that sword BMs can't kill anything la.
    Nuf said.
  • flynnie
    flynnie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LMAO ,were you dreaming about me again? Everyone knows that sword BMs can't kill anything la.

lol.. oneshotu can't kill ***** and attacks allys of his own faction. and when i killed him he dropped so much pvp pots at whetstone keep and got him booted from dynasty LOL Fail Archer
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

Oh yeah, totally dude. Myriad Sword Stance can't kill anything b:laugh

Anyways, It was actually my Heavens Flame that 1-shot you ironically enough. I was playing with my axes.

(I use all four weapons. Swords are just my main) xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    flynnie wrote: »
    lol.. oneshotu can't kill ***** and attacks allys of his own faction. and when i killed him he dropped so much pvp pots at whetstone keep and got him booted from dynasty LOL Fail Archer

LOL, Don't forget about the other 5 people you called to help you. BTW,you attack me first, got owned. I also joined back because i haD SSes to prove it.
    Nuf said.
  • Peekay - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PKK= Pu$$y.

+1

Good Equation b:victory
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    +1

Good Equation b:victory

Cool Main Bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epidemik - Lost City
    Epidemik - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    if i see a red name and i decide to kill him/her, its makes me a *****? what kind equation is that? *rolls eyes*

durrrr lets see, a possible chance to get, what? free drops!?!? no wai!! let me pass up this chance and not be a "*****"!! cuz all the kool kids say its not koolb:cry

btw i do both, pk when i know i have the time to afk on the hours, and pkk when i dont have the time to afk the hours.
    -Hiatus/inactive
  • flynnie
    flynnie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL, Don't forget about the other 5 people you called to help you. BTW,you attack me first, got owned. I also joined back because i haD SSes to prove it.

LOL Guess what you are still QQing and every time you came out of Whetstone it was just me. and every time i killed you with my nix. Face it bro you fail even your guild is on the verge of Disbaning
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    flynnie wrote: »
    LOL Guess what you are still QQing and every time you came out of Whetstone it was just me. and every time my nix killed you. Face bro you fail even your guild is on the verge of Disbaning

fixed, what's a face bro?
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i pk cuz im a very bad boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]