Version 188 Bug List / Discussion

Options
1235»

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rainbow myriad fox form aswell, the skill animation occurs a good few seconds after the skill actually goes off. Annoying because i'm spending a few extra vital seconds in fox form >.>

My venomancer gets a case of hair loss on the odd angle, my cleric is bald on the log in screen, and you're lucky to see a good full head of hair most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and alt-tabbing to windows crashes teh stupid game!! which is HIGHLY annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my son doesnt use charms-cant afford it. he uses pots-bought and made. so being able to juice up his fairy's blue meter with his crafting fails was a very economical way for him to cut down on his pots buying/weeding time/pot crafting time, allowing him more time to actually BE a barb... so now he drags my cleric around as much as he can. ^_^ (and i suck exp off him <evil grin>, because he is higher level than she is!)

In a way, the change to tree HELPS barbs use it to conserve charms. Rather than being forced to rely on the hp percent increase for the heal, it's now possible to avoid that. A tree 10 was a guaranteed charm tick previously, and most barbs would have to keep tree low to avoid having it tick a charm (if that was their goal of the skill). A genie with Tree 7 and 5 str/80 dex, will get a 55.68% heal with tree as it is now, previously a level 1 tree with 40 dex would provide a 57.5% heal. Essentially the same thing. A tree 10 now with 5 str/80 dex could be used for a 69.6% heal, without going over a 32% hp boost. In addition to that, there's the instant 1740 heal (though it requires strength) that could be used for avoiding charm ticks too.

The only Barbs I know though, don't have trouble making money. Getting first pick of drops, running with good healers, and most importantly running with regular squads that are willing to cover all expenses first, and then split the remaining stuff make very big differences for high expense classes. Not to mention little things like stun locking mobs, pulling groups of mobs (yes, it's cheaper than one at a time... luring singles=higher overall expense and slower kills), and even having pets tank mobs can all contribute greatly to reducing costs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • /Alex/ - Sanctuary
    /Alex/ - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    blah blah blah

are you ****in kidding me? what the **** is the deal with people reviving dead threads b:angry