• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Gratz to him? o.o
    Belligero
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lets all congratulate the idiot who spent thousands of dollars to achieve this wonderful...uh....thing.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    pic or didn't happen b:bye
    Quit.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If its true then too bad they arent lvl 100 to enjoy the weapon....
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If its true then too bad they arent lvl 100 to enjoy the weapon....

If its true that he spent money to 'buy' rank8 what makes you think he cant 'buy' enough oracles to reach 100?
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Probably still take a decent amount of time to make 100 using oracles.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HeadTrauma is actually 99 b:sin
    Quit.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If its true that he spent money to 'buy' rank8 what makes you think he cant 'buy' enough oracles to reach 100?

I'd rather delta then buy oracles.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wouldn't exactly call it an "achievement"...

Bought rank 8 would be more appropriate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *Imagining PWI staff drowning in money by now and laughing at this guy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    SS or didn't happen b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'd rather delta then buy oracles.
    I wouldn't exactly call it an "achievement"...

Bought rank 8 would be more appropriate

Well we know it really was bound to happen sooner or later ( thank you again ANNI PACK EVENT ) , I guess like in the real world , One can buy rank and privlidge with thier dollars, I am very happy to so many of you who actually would rather EARN your status than get it thru such a cheap( err pun unintended ) method.. Hurray to you all, I know i personally head to every Wraith Inv. I have the time and energy to get my self to, All for those precious doggy tags. Thank you but ill earn my Rep 5 points at a time ....
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    also saw a duke announcement this morning, just check the ranks hes 100 alright and we can confirm from Harshlands the last weeks duke shouts, headtraumas been monopolising it lol
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I could have massively boosted my rep with this. Instead, I've been spending all my coins on veno sage skill books. 16,001 rep now I have without abusing this event. I'll keep building up my rep like normal.

Brag about having rank 8 all you want. It does not mean a thing if you simply bought it all from the cash shop.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I could have massively boosted my rep with this. Instead, I've been spending all my coins on veno sage skill books. 16,001 rep now I have without abusing this event. I'll keep building up my rep like normal.

Brag about having rank 8 all you want. It does not mean a thing if you simply bought it all from the cash shop.

Where do you see him bragging in here?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Where do you see him bragging in here?

This topic alone is that brag. It does not matter who posts it. Rank 8 means nothing if you simply bought it.
    Main characters
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2009
    We can never have his money so let's make fun of him. b:chuckle
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Imagine the day he quits PW, and he will be thinking; "why the fark did I spend thousands of dollars on this **** game <insert rage here>."

Lets hope for his sake that his father is Bill Gates and the loss is as great as a regular guy would buy himself icecream.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol, nice, a BM with rank8 weapon.
    just another proof that if u want to win on PvP servers u need to pay. heavily. This anni event made PvE servers the same though.
    Anyway, grats to the happy player.

And Zoe, Rank8 means nothing, I agree. A +12 rank8 wpn, whatever he chooses, means everything.

/out

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would like to congratulate him. Good job man. b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    gee after all the crying about how it impossible to build the rep like a normal person, good job screaming at someone who didnt even get in this topic at his achievement. Its like you ppl want being good to be a terrible thing, everytime someone gets something hard everyone is just angry at them.

so what if he bought it? it was his money he farmed, just like its ur rep u farm zoe, he just found a more efficient way. and i say gz to him. if u dont like the way u have to farm rep go to the root of the problem and ask the gm for it to be done correctly, not the players, we just use the system were given

besides it seems you are forgetting the rep u can get with the packs now seems rather easy to farm a **** ton this way. GG ppl GG
    "Wraith Officer's Badge 8 Take to Commander-in-Chief for 25 Rep."
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    gee after all the crying about how it impossible to build the rep like a normal person, good job screaming at someone who didnt even get in this topic at his achievement. Its like you ppl want being good to be a terrible thing, everytime someone gets something hard everyone is just angry at them.

so what if he bought it? it was his money he farmed, just like its ur rep u farm zoe, he just found a more efficient way. and i say gz to him. if u dont like the way u have to farm rep go to the root of the problem and ask the gm for it to be done correctly, not the players, we just use the system were given

It's just like all the frost/lunar gear you can buy from the cash shop now. Some things are NEVER meant to be bought from the cash shop! Didn't someone say that a GM said they'd never sell equipment in the cash shop?

Frost gear is in the cash shop
    Lunar gear is in the cash shop
    Rank gear is in the cash shop

Yay for this being a pay to play now.

I don't even need wraith events anymore, the monsters I grind on normally for my 1 man army quests drop dogtags. I just got 2 more.
    Main characters
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009

So are you a troll or an idiot? I can't tell.

"HAY MOMMY LEMME BORROW UR CREdIT CAAARD" is not an achievement.

And he got the rep from the packs, obviously. Are you a moron? b:shocked
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    but other versions have wedding candy on cash shop b:surrender
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited September 2009

There's a reason lots of people left PW-MY b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    It's just like all the frost/lunar gear you can buy from the cash shop now. Some things are NEVER meant to be bought from the cash shop! Didn't someone say that a GM said they'd never sell equipment in the cash shop?

Frost gear is in the cash shop
    Lunar gear is in the cash shop
    Rank gear is in the cash shop

I don't even need wraith events anymore, the monsters I grind on normally for my 1 man army quests drop dogtags. I just got 2 more.

well ive nvr seen that quote from a gm, by the looks of it niether have you, yay for rumors :D

and sure it seems kinda **** that these items are in there, but as far as im concerned, i would have NVR gotten those items before, now if i spend all my ingame coin i can get it xD a chance ive nvr had before well im happy as a clam aint i?

most ppl complain that others will now over power them greatly, but i see them flooding the market so many can get, woo! lots of power to many
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    So are you a troll or an idiot? I can't tell.

"HAY MOMMY LEMME BORROW UR CREdIT CAAARD" is not an achievement.

And he got the rep from the packs, obviously. Are you a moron? b:shocked

darling not everyone is poor in game, maybe just you are, ive been buying tons of **** using my in game coin, gz on not knowing u can be rich without gold
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

u can get the candy with wines right?

Wedding Wine 10 Trade to Eldest Matchmaker for Coins, Candy rep or Wedding Invitation (for extra Crazy Stone quest).

:D even more rep! woooooooooo
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    darling not everyone is poor in game, maybe just you are, ive been buying tons of **** using my in game coin, gz on not knowing u can be rich without gold

Okay, troll. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Congrats! (I still want a SS, though!)

If he paid for it with real cash, thanks for supporting the game for the rest of us. If he paid for it with in-game coin, congrats for generating an insane amount of coinage. Either way, good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.