List your greatest accomplishments and regrets

124»

Comments

• _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh and I forgot... another greatest accomplishment of mine... having my cleric at < 3k hp BB for 1-3 drummer and not die (also had no hp nor mp charm). <3
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear
    SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i wouldnt consider getting married an accomplishment.

and, who wouldnt want to get into edyas pants?

btw. me and cat are friends, and got married for teh lulz. the only reason anyone ever does anything..

http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/for_teh_lulz.jpeg

YOU TOOK MAH PIC FROM TAO FORUMS STICKY!!!! b:angry

It's ok tho, itcan be a funny one if used in the right context b:chuckle

• Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite momments:
    getting 1 hitted in pk at lvl 30 by Enrage peeps
    getting kicked from so many faction
    losing every single duel with my bm the whole 70's
    looking at Triad's ts get **** by an idiot man they were pissed
    wasting so many time at west gate doing nothing(i still do it)

Greatest accomplishments:
    getting the lion king axes with bm b:victory
    getting kicked from TERRORIST
    downloading the game all over again (it was so long thx to all the damn patches -_-

biggest regrets:
    not starting off with barb instead of bm
    wasting to much money on useless things
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Illusionista - Heavens Tear
    Illusionista - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey hey, Gaara... We didn't kick you! :P

Anyway, necromancer-ing this thread >:D

Favorite Moments:
    =Learning the beauty of AoE grinding (Thank you, Andre...for the fun times and the continued fun times in that aspect!)...and all the times me and Andre crush through instances with our AoE capabilities and a supercharged Heaven's Flame! Hell, anytime we're doing stuff together it makes me laugh! XD
    =Stemming from the previous, Meeting Andre was probably one of my favorite moments in the game--dude. I'll give it to you, you're freaking hilarious to be around. Seriously...never a dull moment...and you're really ****. I'm sorry I made you that way... Pie? :3
    =Getting my demon fairy (My cute burger! <3)
    =Getting TT80 Gold when it was actually difficult and expensive to get.
    =Starting Synesis with Andre, claudi, Brantly, Chireu, kvnazn, and all the old members of Mystical--not Mysticals. XD
    =Meeting some of our members irl! (Dorky, but it worked out well imo! Lost_Apathy, stop being a jerk and let me pay for my part of the meal. >.>)
    =Suckering Chireu into playing PW... >:D Oh noes, we gots an addict nao!
    =Getting Seraphic Mists and the superstar outfit (the only fasjion that I think looks decent except for completely black suits <3).
    =Sticking with Synesis through thick and thin (We're not over yet!) and meeting all the great people along the way in it~ I really <3 you guys a lot...you really make me feel happy to be here~
    =All the random **** we do in Synesis (attacking Harpy Wraith for fun and Tamaska...we'll destroy it one day!, trying new World Bosses, TWs even though we fail at them--we're in it to have fun xD, Frost instances (so phaylin, you can stop bugging me! I went! I went!), trying out Lunar for the first time, Karaoke on vent-I'm not letting you off the hook kvnazn!).
    =Meeting all the awesome people I've met in general and had the pleasure to talk to, chat with about random things, crash weddings with, do random actions with, run amazing instances with, you guys are too many to name...but just know that you're what makes PW worthwhile to me!

Biggest regrets:
    Not making it to Synesis's first TW...I know, utter fail.
    Not trying out other factions before being utterly attached to Synesis. I blame it's members!
    Not forcing Andre to get a mic to make a fool of himself on vent. Dude. You need a freaking mic. :D
    ...that this post will need to be editted in the future because my PW experience isn't over, but I'm lazy. >.>

Edit: Another regret--> Not getting MORE screen shots of the fun times! (7gigs isn't enough)
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Illu's such a necro. :x -joins-

Favorite moments:

- Going PKing with friends at level 40s. Oneshotted by level 60s ftw.
    - Meeting Ju$tiCE for the first time at Kong and dying together at Krimson. Waiting 2 hours for a res = great bonding time? xD
    - Vampires hunts with him in the 60s. Insane, insane exp with 2 PEW PEW machines.
    - All of the FBs that we have done together with our friends--XueShiao, Tamaska, Ziegen, Illusionista, Chireu, aiyumie. :)
    - Fishing parties with Arihell, Ju$tiCE, and GodofRange. Squishy archers haha.
    - Getting my demon fairy. :D
    - Joining Synesis.
    - First TW with Synesis. XD
    - Meeting Lost_Apathy. :x Oh dear god here's a cleric who's even more suicidal than I.
    - Being sucked into the insanity that is xlApollyonlx. Sigh.
    - Joining Radiance.

Biggest Accomplishments:

- Soloing Jewels.
    - Tanking Krimson.
    - Soloing almost every quest boss but Kong and Harpy Wraith. Not at the level that I needed them for quests, of course. :P
    - Getting 500 mag with my special DD gears without any +mag from tomes (I use crit tome and wear TT90 greens normally for survivability).
    - Surviving Soulbanisher with 2.5k HP unbuffed--pre TT90s.

Biggest regrets:

- Not playing on a PvP server.
    - Having underleveled skills until late 80s.
    - Not buying more jiaozis from the jolly jones event to resell. 43,000 jiaozis sell so fast. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Andre - Heavens Tear
    Andre - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Haha, I'll give this a try! b:laugh
    Favorite moments:

- Attempting to tank the WB by eden with illu and dying like 5x.
    - "Testing" Harpy Wraith with Illu, lost, and ravi and dying over and over again.
    - Asking Illusionista to aoe grind with me (It was as if I was asking him out on a date, was hilarious XD).
    - Meeting a bunch of wonderful people (Illu, Chireu, SllyMnky, Annor, Apo, KillerHippie, and everyone else from Synesis)
    - Singing Santa Baby on skype with illu.
    - Doing those long TT squad runs with just illu and my herc.
    - Going Pk with Illu, Chireu, Adams and Draz at levels 80-85 and getting destroyed.
    - Goofing around in City of the Lost on my santa outfit/pills with Illu and Chireu.

Biggest Accomplishments:

- Getting to level 89 and going demon.
    - Getting to 90 and getting my TT90 full armor refined and sharded along with GX.
    - Getting some of the awesome anni pack event gear. (Boots, helmet, lunar ring, lunar zerk spear)
    - Getting my awesome lavender corsair set along with the bulbfish and astral melody (they match quite well!)
    - Doing my first TW with Synesis. <3
    - Doing my first WB with Synesis.
    - Forming Synesis with illu, claudi, kv, chireu, brant, and making it come a long ways. (You guys are great!)

Biggest regrets:

- Not leveling fast enough. (Haven't been able to keep up. All of my friends have either caught up to me or passed me even if I was ahead by like 30 levels)
    - Losing all my screenshots of those good times we had in Mystical and Synesis.
    - Having no demon skills until level 95.
    - Not being able to marry illu with my alt. Curses!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    accomplishment:

1 time i ate 5 hot pockets at 1 sitting

regret: a few hours after that something very very bad happened..b:surrender
  • Illusionista - Heavens Tear
    Illusionista - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    - Singing Santa Baby on skype with illu.
    - Doing those long TT squad runs with just illu and my herc.

Biggest regrets:
    - Losing all my screenshots of those good times we had in Mystical and Synesis.
    - Having no demon skills until level 95.
    - Not being able to marry illu with my alt. Curses!

-You still owe Chireu a Santa Baby serenade => Chireu baby. Remember? I'll sing it with you once you get a mic...for christmas! Get practicing!

-Yeah, those TT runs... I hate TTs, but not when I'm doing them with you and I can Pew pew to my little DD heart's content! <3

-Don't worry, I still have a lot of screenies to upload~ ;D

-I could've sworn you had demon skills before 95... >.>... You still killed me mad easy without them. =_=

-Aww...Yeah, it's a shame! Marrying your alt (/\ndre) would've been a blast! <3
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    _=
    -Aww...Yeah, it's a shame! Marrying your alt (/\ndre) would've been a blast! <3

Ewww. :( Why would Illu marry a burrito?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey hey, Gaara... We didn't kick you! :P

Anyway, necromancer-ing this thread >:D

Favorite Moments:
    =Learning the beauty of AoE grinding (Thank you, Andre...for the fun times and the continued fun times in that aspect!)...and all the times me and Andre crush through instances with our AoE capabilities and a supercharged Heaven's Flame! Hell, anytime we're doing stuff together it makes me laugh! XD
    =Stemming from the previous, Meeting Andre was probably one of my favorite moments in the game--dude. I'll give it to you, you're freaking hilarious to be around. Seriously...never a dull moment...and you're really ****. I'm sorry I made you that way... Pie? :3
    =Getting my demon fairy (My cute burger! <3)
    =Getting TT80 Gold when it was actually difficult and expensive to get.
    =Starting Synesis with Andre, claudi, Brantly, Chireu, kvnazn, and all the old members of Mystical--not Mysticals. XD
    =Meeting some of our members irl! (Dorky, but it worked out well imo! Lost_Apathy, stop being a jerk and let me pay for my part of the meal. >.>)
    =Suckering Chireu into playing PW... >:D Oh noes, we gots an addict nao!
    =Getting Seraphic Mists and the superstar outfit (the only fasjion that I think looks decent except for completely black suits <3).
    =Sticking with Synesis through thick and thin (We're not over yet!) and meeting all the great people along the way in it~ I really <3 you guys a lot...you really make me feel happy to be here~
    =All the random **** we do in Synesis (attacking Harpy Wraith for fun and Tamaska...we'll destroy it one day!, trying new World Bosses, TWs even though we fail at them--we're in it to have fun xD, Frost instances (so phaylin, you can stop bugging me! I went! I went!), trying out Lunar for the first time, Karaoke on vent-I'm not letting you off the hook kvnazn!).
    =Meeting all the awesome people I've met in general and had the pleasure to talk to, chat with about random things, crash weddings with, do random actions with, run amazing instances with, you guys are too many to name...but just know that you're what makes PW worthwhile to me!

Biggest regrets:
    Not making it to Synesis's first TW...I know, utter fail.
    Not trying out other factions before being utterly attached to Synesis. I blame it's members!
    Not forcing Andre to get a mic to make a fool of himself on vent. Dude. You need a freaking mic. :D
    ...that this post will need to be editted in the future because my PW experience isn't over, but I'm lazy. >.>

Edit: Another regret--> Not getting MORE screen shots of the fun times! (7gigs isn't enough)

trueb:surrender
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Andre - Heavens Tear
    Andre - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ewww. :( Why would Illu marry a burrito?!

Burritos are yummy yummy for your tummy b:surrender
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Andre can't even make a decent burrito. >> Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Favorite moments:

Pking with Blazz agaisnt Hong
    TE vs RoC tws
    3 hr Tao vs Enrage tws

Greatest Achievements:

Starting tw 4th week of OB with TE
    Going HA
    Lol beating neomccoy in a duel (nemo is super barb)

Regrets:
    not playing veno as my first class
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol beating neomccoy in a duel (nemo is super barb)

b:surrender
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Favourit moments:
    - When my old leader and a friend had been pking all day, then running my 20x3 with me. the moment we finished my friend left squad and chased my leader through the fb69 while she was pming me to re-invit him xD
    -when i beat a guy after he had called me a chiken becuzi didn't feel like fighting.

Greatest Achievement:
    - great working teamwork when squading with my friends, we act without talking, timing combos and defending eachother without fail.
    - being told i was worth more than marshal to my old faction, while i was only an executor.

Regrets.
    Not many really... maybe that im too unlucky to get a normal amount of DQ items xD.
    that i can't use my normal game name ,,, its too long T.T
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()