List your greatest accomplishments and regrets

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yes, back when the cool people started and the highest level was... 20, fb 19 took a while since you had to bring 12s and such along to have enough kill power.

Still only took us about 2 hours with squads full of 19/20 from nearly every class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    keyword "12s" there's a big difference between 19 and 12... but yeah, 5 hrs is still excessive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I kinda regret deleting all of my characters and everything with them lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not good music on PWI we need better music besides that I don't regret anything
    I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you till you love me papa-paparazzi
  • HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Triad collapsing (but glad now b/c i have Tao)(and nev was in triad? never noticed o.o) And don't worry Heavenly it was bound to happen <3 miss you :D<3

Love you Eseee!!!! I think i'll always miss our family in old Triad. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stelacria - Heavens Tear
    Stelacria - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Favorite moment: Helping my former guild take Etherblade and thus the first city on the server.

Greatest Achievement: A nice collection of rare pets that I tamed myself.

Biggest regret: The consequences of taking Etherblade...
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I hit over 10k HP before I decided to quit :)
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Favorite moments:

hmmm proly all the AMAZING factions iv been in and meeting sooo many great people. vent was fun pwipe xD

Greatest Achievements:

hmm poly reaching the lvl i am now took alot of work but didnt get to the number id hoped for.
    -Biggest regret:

most definetly spending SOO much irl $ on this stupid game. fun having amazing gear and stuff but... $500+ on a game... thought this was F2P? :)

QQ pwi u ruined ure game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • BlackDahlia - Heavens Tear
    BlackDahlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Favorite moments:

*first TW with Elysium, I was soo jelaous cause so many ppl had green tt60 weapons, I was lvl 48 I think.
    *Luring Dismal Shade when ppl were killing frost. what? Im the type of guy who gets beating in real life so I have to take it out on every1 else in game b:cry
    *Luring Chin to Anglers Village and see all the pretty corpses *.* ofc im not luring bosses anymore, after I was told I can get banned because of it. ofc im not doin such bad things anymore b:avoid
    *Ruining ppl mat farming route. or using sleep on them if they try to farm anything b:victory

Greatest Achievements:

*Getting to lvl90 I think.. to be honest when i finnaly reached 90 it was meh, but when i was in early 80's that was all I dreamed about in my sleep, oh those wet dreams.

Biggest regret:

I wanted to born in Japan, not in europe.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear
    SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite moments:

-Joining my 1st guild on my veno, called infected, and metting so many awesome people there (Fancyman, Shamanowl, ZOMBIENATION and many more), doing my first tw holding evolution for 1 hour with 13 people. (Own you a lot Fancy)
    -Watching the sunset and talking to FrankieRaye (yeah, it was actually really cool)
    -Getting my Herc
    -Making over 90mil in one day of TT runs
    -Watching 3 belial souls's drop in one run (and walking away with 1)
    -All the times I have felt good for just helping someone without having a reason to do so, tho I'd rather kill everyone.
    -When I first got vent and all the funny (sometimes akward) moments it has given me, was fun!

Greatest Achievements:
    -Making a veno
    -Finacing my first tw at lv.38 (3mil bid, rawr!)
    -Getting to 90 (without bh, oracles)
    -Getting Herc
    -Soloing Astral in 2-2, 2-3
    -Getting many free/discounts on things for simply having patience and being a nice person to others
    -The fact that I only started playing this game to improve my english, and have achieved a lot more than I could ask for, all the thing I have seen and done, the friends I have made and lost, it was fun.

Biggest regret:
    -Quitting game for 3 months after making and getting a bm to lv.5 and getting bored, when game was first released
    -Never leveling bm past 18
    -Giving free mats to a guidlie who quit game after a week...
    -Letting a guildie take a mat I need and later on decided to make another type of armor...
    -Allowing myself to be disconnected from many of the friendships I've built throughout the year of gameplay (copied from Lypi but suits me ._.)
    -Necroing this thread....lol (please forgive me if your reading, couldn't resist)
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -Necroing this thread....lol (please forgive me if your reading, couldn't resist)

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite moments:

I forgot.
    The community at the beginning of PWi, almost everyone was helpful and was on the same page. Then one day the bullies came out of nowhere and PWi started having so much sales. GG.

Biggest Achievements:

Being Poopie.

Biggest regret:

Rolling a BM and not an archer.
    Spending cash on a game that doesn't care much for its customers and not spending that cash to simply power myself more than what i am now.

b:bye
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite moments:
    -joined my very first faction and met great ppl in NIGHTWISH
    -First TW Knights vs Enrage
    -Doing TT's without being +10lvs above its range
    -having so much fun with my friends
    -joined Enlighten lol every day killing WB's and jkin around
    -joined Elemental we are small but we kick butt

Biggest Achievements:
    -doing everything non charmed while i was said its impossible b:chuckle
    -lv64 28+mobs pulled and killed in AoE grind
    -just few more bosses to suicide on (fb89, and what comes with that)

Biggest regret:
    -Always saying yes to help newbies >.>
    b:dirty
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite moments:
    -Leving this game going to Fake Perfect world

Biggest Achievements:
    -leving this game one's i got **** by Mus_The_King then going to Fake perfectworld haveing a lvl150 archer and barb with all +12 gear 4 socket not even spent a dim on it

Biggest regret:
    -Playing PWI in the first place should go to FPW first then i would not put lot money in this sad ars game where people just talk **** on the form all the time.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Favorite moments:
    -Joining my 1st guild on my veno, called infected, and metting so many awesome people there (Fancyman, Shamanowl, ZOMBIENATION and many more), doing my first tw holding evolution for 1 hour with 13 people. (Own you a lot Fancy)

I still remember your first battle. I flew over you guys when you were meeting in that small snowy village west of Etherblade. I was like..."wtf..what are all these people doing way up in the snowy part of the map?" (This was back when you could farm mats in the north part of the map for hours without seeing a single person other than the super high level clerics grinding spiders)

A rag tag group of lowbies, ready to battle one of the top guilds at the time. I think you guys had like 1 archer. Or was it 1 barb? It was a small group and I remember chit chatting. The good ol' days of PWI before it turned into PWI. If that makes sense.

Or maybe I don't remember.

RAWR ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited November 2009
    I still remember your first battle. I flew over you guys when you were meeting in that small snowy village west of Etherblade. I was like..."wtf..what are all these people doing way up in the snowy part of the map?" (This was back when you could farm mats in the north part of the map for hours without seeing a single person other than the super high level clerics grinding spiders)

A rag tag group of lowbies, ready to battle one of the top guilds at the time. I think you guys had like 1 archer. Or was it 1 barb? It was a small group and I remember chit chatting. The good ol' days of PWI before it turned into PWI. If that makes sense.

Or maybe I don't remember.

RAWR ****.

Heheh, indeed, I remember you being there too, you actually gave us some tips as to what each class was more or less supposed to do, even gave some nice apho and x-mas event candy pots to help, and yeah we had 1 barb only,wich was Fancy, we did manage to hold them in our HQ and kinda push them, but after Evo lost the other war they were in, they overwhelmed us, but still, it was fun. Like you said, "The good ol' days of PWI before it turned into PWI." Makes more sense than you can imagine.

Good times, good memories...
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I want my chars back ;[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I want my chars back ;[

lol why did you delete them in the first place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I thought I always warned everyone I was nice to.
    Do not let anyone know that I am ever nice. I have a rep to maintain.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited November 2009
    I thought I always warned everyone I was nice to.
    Do not let anyone know that I am ever nice. I have a rep to maintain.

b:scorn

Yep, truth be known, defected told our wizzies to heal Fancy, and said clerics should pull our catas for a better offence, those apho pots he gave where poisoned too, and the x-mas candy was rotten, gave us all a nasty diarrhea during tw, wich is why we really lost it.

I tell ya, it took weeks for Fancy to clean that mess from his fur... b:shutup
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Greatest Achievements:
    Marrying _River.
    Making the Faction Atonement.
    Making my Character a Elemental Hybrid.
    Making myself a Tank Master(BM Tank).
    Being a All Weapon Hybrid.
    Having every weapon I own except my Tanking sword, a Legendary.
    Getting to 89, and Going Sage.
    Getting to 92, without using exp scrolls, or any help, other than grinding, and questing.
    Being a Team Captain for my TW team.
    Dropping 1-2 007 boss, when everyone died, without a charm, boss had 6% hp left when I was level 73.
    Getting my Panther, when I was level 20, for 920k.
    Reaching 14mil coins, before anni packs, or jolly jones events, by pure grinding.
    Getting to the last Valley of Lunar Squad.
    Tanking TT from 1-1 to 3-1 before blessings, and while I was level 87, with level 79 molders.
    Tanking up to the first boss in FF, at level 83, before the revamp.
    Getting My Tanking Sword.
    Getting My DQ bow.

Greatest Regrets:
    None because every experience I have, either good or bad, makes me a better person in the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Greatest Achievements:
    Marrying _River.
    \
    you consider getting married an accomplishment?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Greatest Achievements:

Marrying Signako <3
    Making our faction (Atonement).
    Reaching 89, getting my demon, and being as strong as I am now.
    Getting to the last valley of Lunar Glade squad mode.
    Doing FF to the first boss before the revamp.
    Being one of the first few light armor venomancers (when everyone said it wasn't possible ;) )
    Being one of the only light armor venomancers above 90 (and still not restatting to arcane, nor heavy).
    Being light armor from level 1.
    Being able to take 2 hits from a Shoveal (before debuff and aoe) before I die xD and doing so without foxform ;)
    Having a non-squishy kowlin ;)
    Making it to level 91 WITHOUT using/buying a herc.
    Having a non-herc pet help kill shoveals in Lunar Glade.
    Having tamed my Shaodu cub with no channeling when I was level 35 ;)
    Completing my first TW successfully when I was level 46.
    Having my level 64 cleric being able to take a hit from 1-2 Dimentora and still live xD

Biggest Regrets:
    NONE!!!!!!!! Each day brings a new experience and new things to learn. I enjoy learning new things and making me adaptable in as many scenarios as I possibly can.

Funniest moment(s):
    Dropping my pickaxe after dying to Minions of Alucard xD And then someone looted it.

Thats all I can think of for the moment xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009

What's it to you if we do consider it an accomplishment? how many people in the real world wish to get married but can't?

Yeah we got married in a game too, so? Its just to show that we are also married in real life.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009

Coming from the guy who wants to get in Tao's leaders pants when your already married, thats pretty funny. I do find marrying _River a great thing that I have done. She is my real life wife, as well in game, I honor her, and love her.

Oh yeah speaking of which aren't you going to try to get money for that other game by selling money in this game in wc on HT again?

In the end Sticky I will take your signature advice and do exactly what it says. Thanks for the tip :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
    edited November 2009
    i wouldnt consider getting married an accomplishment.

and, who wouldnt want to get into edyas pants?

btw. me and cat are friends, and got married for teh lulz. the only reason anyone ever does anything..

http://jenden.us/storage/JD/img/for_teh_lulz.jpeg

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009

btw. me and cat are friends, and got married for teh lulz. the only reason anyone ever does anything..

Man that was some creepy pic. It is ok, I consider it a accomplishment, you don't, but in the end it only matters to the eye of the beholder. Anyway still that was creepy, lol Mr. Smith smiling will give everyone nightmares. Also I would never want to get into the leader of Tao's pants, so she is all yours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009

That's nice Sticky. But you are entitled to your opinion just as we are ^^

I don't want in that person's pants. That's just wrong. I'm happily married thank you very much.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2009
    edya is a fine babe. trust me, you want her, you just dont know it yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    edya is a fine babe. trust me, you want her, you just dont know it yet.

Like I said to the eye of the beholder. To me she is not worth my time, but thats me. So enjoy her, since you think she is worth your time. Anyway back to the topic.

Funniest moment: When Fangzz tried to take the squad mode drummer from me when I was tanking, and got one shotted :P Sorry Fangzz just had to say it. :P Even though now Fangzz is a great tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]