Comments

• malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    not going LA
  • Keepersky - Sanctuary
    Keepersky - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh wow. This is such a great thread idea.
    And congratulations to everyone, with all your fabulous memories and achievements.

Favourite Moments
    Spending time with GreenVipera, my fatty fatty 9 by 10 barb, who unfortunately left the game without notice and I miss terribly.

Best Achievements
    I just got to 80! I have neat looking armor and a green lion mount.
    I feel pretty fly.
    My Herc, Daddy.

Regrets
    Buying Devalis a pair of shoes.
    RAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE
    Letting Shadowrun fall apart.
    Spending so much effort on makeovers and fashion.

Also...
    1000$ Cententric?
    REALLY?
    D:
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Buying Devalis a pair of shoes.

Ewwwwww, *facepalm*. I would've put some thorns in them before that.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ewwwwww, *facepalm*. I would've put some thorns in them before that.
    you must REALLY have nothing to do if your trolling to now half empty forums >_>;; im bettin all the quitters here 3months before they come live again PWI fulltime.... like you, holyinf, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    you must REALLY have nothing to do if your trolling to now half empty forums >_>;; im bettin all the quitters here 3months before they come live again PWI fulltime.... like you, holyinf, etc...

EDITED since this thread might've been closed :P : I ensured that I won't be back by giving away everything I had remember ? I'll only play a mmo to aim for the top.

Besides why would any1 pvp interested want to come back to a PVE dead TW server with TWs being the only decent pvp you can have here?
    edited September 2009
    EDITED since this thread might've been closed :P : I ensured that I won't be back by giving away everything I had remember ? I'll only play a mmo to aim for the top.

Besides why would any1 pvp interested want to come back to a PVE dead TW server with TWs being the only decent pvp you can have here?
    you never know
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    you never know

Your just trying to get to me aren't you >.> .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    decep secretly wants ayano back awwww b:sadb:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Having the #1 viewed thread in all of the server symposiums b:victory
    ...and only #2 replied too boot b:chuckle

how is everyone in sanctuary doing b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited September 2009
    decep secretly wants ayano back awwww b:sadb:chuckle
    im just admitting high lvls are like roaches >_> they lurk and come back
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *gasp* such a mean thing to say </3

but roaches just multiply fast and can survive horrific environmental conditions...if going true to the analogy, those who have quit due to the packs cannot be called roaches at all, because they up and expired and now haunt you with their ghosts; on the other hand, the players who have stayed and bloated in levels due to the x2 exp weekends and mass oracles, could be called the roaches of scant b:chuckle

i say dinosaurs is a better comparison to those that are no longer playing. they were huge and their presence made an impact while they were still in scant, now their trollery, analogized by huge fossilized bones, remain to trip everyone else b:chuckle

c'mon Ayano, hold your power token in front of you proudly and yell: TYRANNOSAURUS!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2009
    *gasp* such a mean thing to say </3

but roaches just multiply fast and can survive horrific environmental conditions...if going true to the analogy, those who have quit due to the packs cannot be called roaches at all, because they up and expired and now haunt you with their ghosts; on the other hand, the players who have stayed and bloated in levels due to the x2 exp weekends and mass oracles, could be called the roaches of scant b:chuckle

i say dinosaurs is a better comparison to those that are no longer playing. they were huge and their presence made an impact while they were still in scant, now their trollery, analogized by huge fossilized bones, remain to trip everyone else b:chuckle

c'mon Ayano, hold your power token in front of you proudly and yell: TYRANNOSAURUS!
    you forgot the walnut sized brain too b:chuckle
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you forgot the walnut sized brain too b:chuckle

What brain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]