List your greatest accomplishments and regrets

Options

Comments

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moment:
    Joining Audeamus and how we grow week after week.
    Making a faction event to kill World Bosses
    Doing my First ever TW and it was against Leg

Greatest Achievements:
    Hitting Level 81
    Have a nice gear for my level
    Pking with Drakian
    Meeting so many nice people in PWI

Greatest Regrets:
    Seeing my friends leave to this stupid event b:cry i misss you guys!
    Spending money on this game..
    Being here to play it alone

Katie... I make some of your words mine...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • MrMonkeytoes - Sanctuary
    MrMonkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moment:
    1.joing Lion Soul with my monkey we tried our best to help all n we had alot of fun doin it.
    2. some long nights in tt's some clerics fall asleep when there just the 2 of yas :)
    3. playing in front of the trainers in sout arch had to be there :P
    4. taking land with regi.
    5.pk moments what can i say lots of fun learning little rough in the beginning but i had fun dying n killing :)

Greatest Achievements:

1.meh making it to lv 92 doin tt run with a lower lv cleric at the time to get 95% of our gear( was alot of stress but we had fun :P)
    2. getting in to regi for a brief time, bunch of good guys
    3.ledgy taking me in to help fight nef i enjoyed every minute of itb:victory
    4. oh ya tanking pole arm at lv 79 i think it was, (bm i am) but was all frotis lol great cleric
    5. an my alt a brab tanked all his boss's n fb's he was only 64 tho but was alot of fun had my fav cleric with me then

Greatest Regrets:
    1.spending to much time in game not enough out side O.0
    2.not being able to stick around long enough to make 100.
    3.Really think leaving lionsoul smaller faction but great guys lots of friends there an have some great memories:(
    4. dat's it PEACE out pwi i had fun with many of yas KILL NEF if u didnt have all the land i would be fighting the ones that did :P!!!!!!!!!b:victory
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moment:
    Joining Audeamus and how we grow week after week.
    Making a faction event to kill World Bosses
    Doing my First ever TW and it was against Leg

Greatest Achievements:
    Hitting Level 81
    Have a nice gear for my level
    Pking with Drakian
    Meeting so many nice people in PWI

Greatest Regrets:
    Seeing my friends leave to this stupid event b:cry i misss you guys!
    Spending money on this game..
    Being here to play it alone

Katie... I make some of your words mine...

Lol i saw :P XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mmmm

greatest accomp: we took leg land 1 time b:pleased altho i know it was bribed was to easy they didnt even put up towers nothing =.= sad display of a tw tho

biggest regret : comming to this game with lelilya .. and joining regicide b:bye and meeting corruptedelfie dang lol he so full of himself he even thinks he pretty telling me to go look on regi forum at his pic lawlll dont flirt with me plsss ima guy too =.=

note : lvl 90-100 is not high lawl we low lvl nubs compared to the server i cant refer tooo hahahahah
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mmmm

greatest accomp: we took leg land 1 time b:pleased altho i know it was bribed was to easy they didnt even put up towers nothing =.= sad display of a tw tho

biggest regret : comming to this game with lelilya .. and joining regicide b:bye and meeting corruptedelfie dang lol he so full of himself he even thinks he pretty telling me to go look on regi forum at his pic lawlll dont flirt with me plsss ima guy too =.=

note : lvl 90-100 is not high lawl we low lvl nubs compared to the server i cant refer tooo hahahahah

It wasn't a bribe , the person in charge to build towers forgot to build them like an idiot,I still don't know who it was....
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It wasn't a bribe , the person in charge to build towers forgot to build them like an idiot,I still don't know who it was....

Pshhhh be nice to HatedSoul he wants to be a fellow Legendary b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I don't know if it would have made a difference in the end though, you guys were overpowered quickly being it was 80 v 50 :\ with your best players at Nef TW. We ran past the towers you built on B after we wiped your small force and ran past the Gate towers on B. Within 15 minutes we stormed the castle and there was only 1 Tower being built inside your base when we were hitting the crystal hard with 4 catapults and most of the support backing up our attack inside.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't know if it would have made a difference in the end though, you guys were overpowered quickly being it was 80 v 50 :\ with your best players at Nef TW. We ran past the towers you built on B after we wiped your small force and ran past the Gate towers on B. Within 15 minutes we stormed the castle and there was only 1 Tower being built inside your base when we were hitting the crystal hard with 4 catapults and most of the support backing up our attack inside.

justification of prior events aren't always necessary.

Its all forgotten past. As it seems now, red is the future b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh and props to Legendary for the successful defense yesterday. You guys were able to pull together your act after your reinforcements came.

There was a lot of chaos in both bases for an hour long fight. It seemed like a pretty even playing field, most fun I had in a long time b:dirty

Good Fight

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    red is the future b:bye

Not necessarily. b:chuckle

In the worst case like the Lost City's Server, CZ can win any 1v1 Attack against the other factions, but can't hold off a 3v1 Defense against powerful factions like RQ, Spec, etc. combined.

Equilibrium can be attained under the right circumstances.

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    would be nice if people still showed up for tw -.- proud of our initial 40 for keeping it together...
    alas this thread isn't for discussing that...take it to the battlefield report dannyboy ;)
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Er...greatest regret was putting sp into sword and fist moves and pumping dex to 69 because i liked the number.

Greatest accomplishment was to do a drunken fb 49 with friends and charm tanking everything. That and correcting the 2 land loss into a hell lot of gain.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Er...greatest regret was putting sp into sword and fist moves and pumping dex to 69 because i liked the number.

Greatest accomplishment was to do a drunken fb 49 with friends and charm tanking everything. That and correcting the 2 land loss into a hell lot of gain.

Didn't you lose like 4 lands? 3 To Leg, 1 to Dreaming?

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hum ya that too. But i took over after we lost grasslands or something. Either way, taking land's easy, retaining is hard. Though we got 1k and archo 100 percent safe seeing no one can attack those?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hum ya that too. But i took over after we lost grasslands or something. Either way, taking land's easy, retaining is hard. Though we got 1k and archo 100 percent safe seeing no one can attack those?

You might want to double check on that. I pulled this from the Official TW Rules.

5. In order to declare war on a Tier 1 territory, you must already own at least three territories and at least one of your territories must be directly adjacent to it.

Legendary meets the requirements of having three territories, and they still border Archosaur, so technically they should still be able to bid on it.

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I thought u needed level 2 o.0. Oh well live and learn. I would like to see them try though, it would certainly be more interesting than 1 tw a week and end it in 20 some minutes.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's a certain faction that lacks high lvl barbs for cats. Actually it never had many. Attacking a lvl 1 and 2 lands is actually better for nef since they've got the necessary barbs to pull cats and the tower improvements aren't enough to compensate for that. But for a barb-lacking faction that would be hell.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Shhhhh....Don't spill all of nef's most guarded secrets.b:shutupb:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's a certain faction that lacks high lvl barbs for cats. Actually it never had many. Attacking a lvl 1 and 2 lands is actually better for nef since they've got the necessary barbs to pull cats and the tower improvements aren't enough to compensate for that. But for a barb-lacking faction that would be hell.

You could say every faction lacks active high lvl barbs for cats except Nef then. b:bye

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You could say every faction lacks active high lvl barbs for cats except Nef then. b:bye

Actually I believe even regi had more active high lvl barbs than leg.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wasn't this thread about Listing One's Accomplishments and Regrets? b:beatenup
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wasn't this thread about Listing One's Accomplishments and Regrets? b:beatenup

Really? I thought it was another Flamebait thread xD
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MY BIGGEST REGRET IS.......
    spending 1,000$ tryin to get fancy feathers instead of sellin the gold

i got SOOOO rich off the event tho

ima get all mounts ingame now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can it also be about ayano's large boobies?

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/ayanoresized2.jpg

in other news: i got to see delta!!!! b:chuckle
    even tho the team i was in sort of (ok no, totally) carried me, they were in it til stage 2 for their BH. but it was cool i never went into rb save for that one really fail beta run my fac experimented with a looooong long time ago. i consider this a favorite moment b:chuckle

ty astypoo, thedan, sinanju, vl_zexion, and lunarmeow b:cute yayyyyy!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    biggest regret... joining this server.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

Amen to that. Although I did meet some interesting ppl and still keep contact with some,that would've probably happened in another server too.
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

lol

soulda joined a HR =_=

AndromedaB banned indefinately on forum for flaming ROFL
    this is after my 3 week ban from forum LOL

after they lifted IP ban and said there were no bans present LOL

meh
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's so easy to get banned in this game,I've never seen a game that ban's it's users so much. And a large part of those bans are for stupid reasons as well, like payment issues,logging from another country etc.
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's so easy to get banned in this game,I've never seen a game that ban's it's users so much. And a large part of those bans are for stupid reasons as well, like payment issues,logging from another country etc.

LOL yep
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    New regret after getting a netbook computer for traveling:

Not making a second account earlier and creating my BM on that. Being able to do duo-farming/grinding by myself would have just been too great. No worries about drops, cheaping out on charms, or any of the other aggravations I'd otherwise run into. At least my assassin and psionicist will have a demon cleric able to heal them through their quests, who needs pots :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.