List your greatest accomplishments and regrets

Options

Comments

• AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moment:
    1. Asking Sasaki to show me where the town is when I started playing PWI on the 1st day of this server
    2. Being in Nef from day 1 until today
    3. Appointed officer by Sasaki without going through a voting system
    4. Beating cube for the first time..

Biggest Accomplishments
    1. Made an axe/spear BM with mastery on weapon switching skill for PVP
    2. 1st BM to get Monarch spear (debuff spear)
    3. 1st BM to beat Delta with my beloved squad
    4. 1st BM to have sage farstrike + sage polearm mastery and zerk spear
    5. Made it into the pvp list
    6. Made friend with some nice and sincere players in Nef
    7. Still popular in within faction for Delta

Biggest regret:

1. Spent real money in this game
    2. TT2-3 with a Leg's Barb twice (we got 2 souls and he accused me of stealing the second soul). Not many people really understand the head and tail of the story. Well not important anymore
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite moments:
    - This bein my first MMO after installing good graphics card, 'oooo'ing at graphics at nub town.
    - when my fac is happy
    - When pple QQ on forums when they are not the lucky ones.

Greatest Achievement:
    - Keeping up with only 2-3 lvls behind with those who spam delta. (I lvl with my dailies and grinding and delta probably once per lvl if at all)
    - Not giving up on a faction.
    - Doin TT2-2 squad hard/high mode with me bein 82 and the rest 7x. No venos took 5 hrs and traumatized some of us from it...wait i dunno if thats an acheivement lol, patience it is.

Biggest regret:
    - spending too much money on OTHER stuff than on anniversary pack lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Biggest Accomplishments/Favourite Moments
    1. Participating in my first successful PvE TW with Rebel
    Moment: Becoming an Executor and meeting some of the nicest people, baby, hippo, harima etc.etc.
    2. Joining Legendary
    Moment: Meeting some more great people, Nalamwen in particular, whom I think if he stayed around I would still be in Legendary.
    3. Joining Nefarious
    Moment: Climbing the ranks, Exec->Marshal->Director. Meeting countless great people, I'd list them all, but this thread would be too long. But it's ok, you all know who you are.
    Moment: Pulling Nefarious back after losing multiple territories to Leg. It felt great to build ourselves back up and win with the friends who had stuck around and been supportive throughout major guild changes.
    Moment: Hopefully earning the respect of my fellow guildmates as I climbed the officer ranks. I'd always been underleveled and felt like I had to work extra hard to make up for it. So I really appreciate everyone who's told me I'm doing a good job :)

Biggest regret:

1. Spending real money once to buy those 7/11 cards in a failed attempt to win Bad Panda.
    2. Not getting Herc first.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Biggest Accomplishments/Favourite Moments
    1. Participating in my first successful PvE TW with Rebel
    Moment: Becoming an Executor and meeting some of the nicest people, baby, hippo, harima etc.etc.
    2. Joining Legendary
    Moment: Meeting some more great people, Nalamwen in particular, whom I think if he stayed around I would still be in Legendary.
    3. Joining Nefarious
    Moment: Climbing the ranks, Exec->Marshal->Director. Meeting countless great people, I'd list them all, but this thread would be too long. But it's ok, you all know who you are.
    Moment: Pulling Nefarious back after losing multiple territories to Leg. It felt great to build ourselves back up and win with the friends who had stuck around and been supportive throughout major guild changes.
    Moment: Hopefully earning the respect of my fellow guildmates as I climbed the officer ranks. I'd always been underleveled and felt like I had to work extra hard to make up for it. So I really appreciate everyone who's told me I'm doing a good job :)

Biggest regret:

1. Spending real money once to buy those 7/11 cards in a failed attempt to win Bad Panda.
    2. Not getting Herc first.

Are you quitting o_O?
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Memories...
    -Having my friend pm me right before servers went down to gratz me for my win. Me not knowing what she was talking about. then going to check the forums and see i was one of the 5 to win a nintails mount.
    -Doing WQ and at stop 14 having my name announce for winning the goldmane lion b:victory
    -Joining Regicide b:cute
    -My first tw where i was scared beyond belief only to go in and have tons of fun xD

Greatest Achievements...
    -first it was hitting 89 after 2 months of gamma and then grinding all day -.-
    -becoming a demon cleric b:victory
    -being accepted into regicide after taking 2 hours to write the app xD
    :s i was so nervous

Regrets...
    -not reading about my class before i started playing. this lead to a lot of deaths in the lower levels. :s
    -not lvling myself for a month about because i was busy helping friends in TT at 64 :s. (dont get me wrong i had tons of fun on those runs xDDD)
    -this patch

mhmm not much i can think of but i know theres more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moment:
    1. Joining R3N3GAD3S ~ I STILL LOVE YOU ALL <3
    2. Being woken up at 4 AM by ex-husband to tell me that Milari <3 wants to talk to me and getting accepted into Legendary, i was so sleepy i could barely type "thanks for the welcome spam" :D
    3. Gamma with my fav. squad ~ Good, old Milari's harem (Mila, Fawix, N0dis, Lilsera, Mizuri_su, Taar, Jaygur, Guutzu) i'll miss you guys :(
    4. Beating cube for the first time and getting an extasy card
    5. Being in the squad for TW for the first time with Magnate, my fav Hax fists BM <3
    6. heaving found the "T" button and asist attack :D
    7. Getting married with Magnate 1 hour before we said good bye to everyone and both Quit the game for good!!!

Biggest Accomplishments
    1. Becoming a Demon after a 1 week debate with Magnate ><
    2. 1 shooting my roommate Itzugo lvl 84 axe BM ~ fully buffed :D (yesterday)
    3. having met Milari <3
    4. Making Friends All Over The World
    5. Doing delta for the first time and actually finish it(thanks Ayano, your the Best ****, hax, wiz that this server ever had) Yes Devalis still sux b:pleased
    6. farming and NOT buying my TT 90 armor.
    7. Getting to where i am widout spending 1 cent of real money!!!
    8. And in the end the best thing ever was being in Legendary and having fought many battles along with all of them against CS-ers Nefys and eat they're crystal in 5 min , no matter how many battles we've fought, lost or won, that victory was memorable.

Biggest regret:
    1. Not leaving NWO with Vincent_son and Strfey_nub, DrElf, Apollo and others, to join Legendary sooner D:
    2. Marrying FEARZ ('-_-)
    3. Not going LA from 80 to 90 >.> big mistake ....
    that should be all for now b:bye

eddit : My mistake boss, but actually this is my good bye, i'm not as inspired as Ayano to rite an entire story ...
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In case people thought otherwise, this is NOT a "goodbye I'm quitting" thread.
    This is a "remember this game is fun" thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In case people thought otherwise, this is NOT a "goodbye I'm quitting" thread.
    This is a "remember this game is fun" thread.

Are you quitting o_O?
  • lesspewpewmoreqq
    lesspewpewmoreqq Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I thinks aster'elle is trying to convince himself that this game might still be worth playing?

IDK...either way, god bless you all sanctuarians
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fav Momentz
    getting lotz of wizzehs thorugh wc to gang **** vert XD
    PKing at gm event
    first gama and it suceeded too :D
    finding out that i was some sort of celebrity on scant and the forumz in general :3
    being in renagades or whatever :P cuz my wiz friend wuz there (Blauerosen now Luminarunar)
    being in outlaw back in the noob days and taking one of the first lands and questign grindign with friends <3 ya fluri nad tem aya sui sinn :P
    being in legendary and playing more with some of my extremely old friends like ayahoe ast nad sui
    joining nefarious XD and playing with my friends there <3
    trying LA wiz 4 first time on ferius or somthing like that account :P
    helping noobz with their biulds and linking them to some of my friends :P
    doing fb19 with only wizards at lv 20 ish

Biggest acomplishments
    Getting more Pdef than most LA users as a pure wiz using self buff XD <3 my armorz
    becoming the first pure wizard to finish gama on first try
    becoming one of the richest on scant lol (not anymore :( )
    knowing all of the big players on scant :P

biggest regret
    DL this game >.<
    thinking the gms give a damn
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Are you quitting o_O?

I won't be quitting but I don't see myself being as active as I have been in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Memories/Biggest Accomplishments:

1. joined nefarious and had great time with nice ppl =)

2. enjoyed that imba +att lvl (30?) event item (jone's blessing, is that the name?) and free double exp event

3. completed the first fb89 on server (not mine though, thats lady and queen's) and got two +5% hp molds from the 2nd boss XD

4. pvp with verticoli since lv40 (fought till either one's hp charm ran out) XDD

5. set tt2-3 death record ->17deaths (16 at ancient evil)

6. four-archer-grinding (old unibow, shik, boyn and me) at butterfly around lv80 (5.2% per hour!)

7. enjoyed killing godsfear over and over when hes still here ;)

8. top50 lvl and pk ranking

biggest regret:

1. never finished cube

2. never did rebirth

3. always getting killed by nix coz no genie at that time =(
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol yeah same i never finished cube either :(

pffffft aya u said u were guna teach me to do cube after i got 86 lulz :P
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    malator wrote: »

being in renagades or whatever :P cuz my wiz friend wuz there (Blauerosen now Luminarunar)

Its not renegades or whatever you dumdum its R3N3G4D3S >.> rose is the wiz and luminarunar is the veno.
    zzz i can't think of any wiz from r3n3 who was in Leg than in Nef >< especially not LA .... b:surrender

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Memories/Biggest Accomplishments:
    1. Joined the 3 best factions in Sanctuary (Regicide,Validus,Legendary)

2. at some point in-game, I was the only wizard available for RB Gamma(that can complete) and every moment i log on; ppl would start asking me to RB w/ em.. thus being know to be the LAST RBgamma WIZ in sanc ;3 kaching!

3. sold a "GREY" ceremonial pants for 3m, telling the buyer that its white. :D

4. buying a Hell Hound for only 2m when it came out, from a lvl30ish newbie--w/o knowing how much it really was XD

5. trading my TT70 grief's breath(cheapest TT70) mgc sword for a Spurred Kirin b:victory win!

6. Marrying the best wife in game; Ice_Godess :P

7. Getting to know these people in game: Ice_Godess, Ege, Sajhiri, Evadoll, CzarKoenig, Mystiek, stylePARIS, Ruinstryder, Quielle, Questeon, RisenPhoenix, kimicat, silently_syn, oOSNOWFOXOo, hellsblader, Aquillez, Kachiri, NecroRaider, Aeriz, Jeridian, Minimus, Caestus, Manicero, Samthesmile, vivra, Dark_Freya, xxcassiexx, Lilsera, Wraithchild, Faramere, Dapheni, EllieShay..ok im tired of typing x_x ..etc..

8. Finished RB Gamma w/ a Barb(Lv77 8.5kHP), and a Wizard(1st completed RB at lv77 w/ 2.3khp)

9. Buy/sell in AH b:pleased

10. telling that certain sum1 that i love her b:cute in game, and in real life..

11. Getting banned for luring...Chin, Jewel and Dismal shade in safe zones ..lolol, getting muted for WCing sumthin vulgar o.o, getting banned for possible fake bidding xD

============================================================================
    biggest regret:
    1. Camping RB Gamma for almost 3 months at Lvl85

2. Having a bad reputation as a scammer, lol..

3. Losing the "chance" to develop w/ that particular person

4. wasted $170 on this game..

5. failed a regents exam coz of a "TT-allday run" xD

6. NPCing Gld charms..

7. Lost my legendary lv78 LA chest+4 w/ flawless HPs(x3) while i was "AFK" on a none-safezone with a bloodred name... >__> i fell asleep for like 4hrs, then when i came bck--my char was dead...topless XD

8. lastly, got turned on by a pixelated cleric XD ..in low settings.. :(
  • Xerelle - Sanctuary
    Xerelle - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Memories:
    I've had so many great memories throughout my PWI days... So many in fact, I can't even begin to name them all xD
    I've gotten to know so many great people and made some amazing friends in the process. (YES INTERNET FRIENDS xD)

One of my favorite memories was the first time I had ever used vent... haha (I was um, slightly intoxicated to say the least. lol) I was zhenning with some people and they decided I should just get in vent, so I did. I met one of the most amazing people that night, my best friend in game and one of the greatest people I've ever talked to... stealthninja :P (From the sound of his voice... I thought he'd be all hippie with long hair o.O hahaha boy, was I wrong xD)

Leaving NWO and heading to Outlaw was another big thing for me... NWO was good and had some great people (I miss you Brother! My silly Djemelly, my Dirty Old Man frotis even the exhusband Dark_Exile, glad to be friends still... lol) ... but not all... and I was so glad to get away from a couple of them and the drama that they burdened everyone with.

I met rozas in Outlaw and became very close to him... Marrying him was one of the best things that happened to me in game, he's amazing and I am so lucky to have him. <3 He is the reason I went to Legendary, I would not have joined if it weren't for him asking me to :P and I don't thank him enough for driving me to do so.

(Thank you Ninja for coming with me, I know I drag you into a lot... xD but I love having you here as well :P )

My first PK kill! haha I was so scared the whole day o.O trying to grind in pk.. lol Skeerrrry stuff xD

Biggest Accomplishments:
    1.) I think my all time greatest accomplishment was hitting 89 and getting my demon <3 My best friend in game (stealthninja) and I did it at the same exact time and it was so badass. It was way fun to share that with someone and we were both so proud ^^

2.) Buying my HH for 2 mil from Madnezz <3 (he knew how bad I wanted one xD) I've always wanted one... and was so happy when he got the icky Nien Beast and sold me his HH for way cheap... lol (considering the going rate was 5.5mil...not to shabby :) )

3.) Doing my First TW xD It was with NWO and against Nef. No of course we didn't stand a chance, but... it was fun :)Our measly little squad PWND xD got about 15 kills in a the first 15 mins... it was over pretty fast but we had a blast.

4.) Completing my first Gamma was insane... Thank you Angryazz (and one of my best friends in this game still to this day), JAKE (crazy ****, fun for sure xD) and the rest of my squad... that always makes you feel good. (Holy Lanta I miss Gamma :(you can't afk in Delta's xD) Lycanthar (another sexy Kitty, one of my best friends to this day and one of the most amazing people ever...) was great for Gamma too.. fun times fun times <3

5.)Completing my first Delta (not as badass as gamma, but still so fun) Angryazz, Smelly Ayano-chan :P haha, Magnate, Deceptistar, and Byno, Thank you all <3

5.) Meeting rozas and joining Legendary was another big one for me... He and the rest of the faction are so amazing and I've learned so much being here. Marrying him has made me so happy <3

Biggest Regrets:
    To be completely honest, I don't have a ton of regrets really o.O I mean, there are a few, but I am at where I am at now in game because of them.... so can't technically say they are really a regret.
    but... a couple of things I may had changed...

1.) Like Terry (aka Asterelle) said, I would have chosen a more helpful class as a Veno or Cleric for sure. Don't get me wrong, I love my Archer, but we can't do much on our own... (Tanking Boss's and such...)

2.) Spent my money more wisely, I got a lot of useless **** and don't have much to show for it...and I helped a lot of people out with things (but I'm glad I did that :P)

3.) Letting myself get close to a couple of really awful people...1 in particular, probably the worst, most backstabbing, 2faced woman in the whole game... Someone who finds happiness in bringing others down.. But looks like a bit of Karma came and bit her in the **** :P xD Regardless of my utter dislike for her... She did help me to move on from that faction and rid myself of her... without her I would not be in Leg <3 I do wish her the best, I feel quite sorry for her in fact.

That's really all of them? (BTW I am NOT quitting :P hehe, I still find enjoyment out of this game and the people I surround myself with. :) )

I wish everyone the best in and outside of PWI =D It was great meeting so many of you and I will truely miss many of the ones that have moved on from PW. Good luck cupcakes <3

(sorry it's so long but yeah, kinda got into it... It's fun remembering the things we've all gone through and funny times we've had.... so sad to see so many leave :(... )

I want you all to listen to "I got a feeling" by Black Eyed Peas while reading all these... =D
  • Lipster - Sanctuary
    Lipster - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Achievement: My name was posted on GM Announcement twice b:victory

Regret: Not continuing to make Nefendary a big guild LOL

OMG I love that! ..LOL

So let's see

Achievements & Accomplishments in no particular order:

-Getting hitched to Tankin
    -Deciding to go Sage instead of Demon after a pest kept telling me I was stupid for wanting to go Sage.
    -Almost restated to change armor then stuck with my first choice
    -Being able to be a barno (barb/veno lol) herc was such a great invention
    -Soloing my first TT alone without it being on solo mode
    -Overcoming my fear of fb's o.O
    -Joining the most wonderful, warming, caring, helpful and delightful faction on the server (Legendary)
    -Meeting all the friends I have met and come to love and embrace, I really don't know how I'd "live" without them
    -Getting muh purple horsey
    -Getting my phoenix and herc with a loads of help from my friends (I still owe you all my life XD)
    -Enjoying TW's against ALL factions, some might not be as big a challenge as Nef, however I admire their will to learn and hope to get land :)
    -Pulling my very first mob

Regrets:

-Lending coins to a few people
    -Marrying Jurk (His name says it all)
    -Not having a damn ninetail mount yet -.-
    -Losing so many friends because of this event

Unfortunately PWI is stuck with me tho because I'm not leaving any time soon.
    b:chuckle
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Moments:
    1)Joining Leg the day Mil first left back in December, watching almost everyone else leave just a few hours later, then staving off Shockwave outnumbered two to one. Loved circling their flanks and killing a handful of clerics at a time before getting chasesd off b:laugh
    2)Taming my Shaodu cub. Little furball may not have seen the light of day in months, but was my best friend til flaming chickens and golden fatsos hit the game, and was exciting as a noob to finally beat out dozens of others for that rare tame
    3)Conquering Archo. Those bosses kicked our **** the first time (I still hate you, Huoling), but was so validating to figure out a workaround to their tricks and be the first on server to take a Lv1 city when people were saying we were stupid to be trying again

Greatest Achievements:
    1)Getting the chance to lead the greatest faction on server. Dunno how I ended up there, and never wanted it in the first place, but was certainly an experience. Never lost land, conquered half the map, organized a bunch of faction programs, and got to know a bunch of...interesting folk. Never expected to last so long in the game nor actually get to care about so many people.
    2)First on server to get third fairy and a lv100 skill (why do veno level 100 skills have to blow so much b:angry)
    3)First on server to get a non fb89 sage/demon skill (albeit melee mastery as caster veno b:surrender)
    4)Part of first squad on server to finish Delta
    5)Part of first squad on server to finish Lunar Glade (and got chromatic tinder too xD)
    6)First on server to complete Lunar gold equip

Greatest Regrets:
    1)Watching friends leave, sometimes over stupid things I should have been able to intervene more on (Nala b:shedtear)
    2)Letting my own cynicism get the better of me at times and making a few rash decisions as a result. In particular, not helping facilitate a smoother transition to new leadership when I tired of the drama (sorry again Ast, despite our differences)
    3)Spending last week finishing said Lunar Gold equip.... actually, holding out hope this game still had a future and PWI would draw the line somewhere on rewarding effort/aptitude compared to the size of one's wallet. Coin boxes should have been all the indication necessary.

Been fun ya'll.
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The best, most awesome....like most fabulousness **** that has ever happened to me in this game is i would have to say...

MY VERY LOUUD NAME!

Meeting all these weird people....seriously they are strange, but damn do they kick ****, what would I do without all my friends lol. I just did an fb in fact today, got together with alot of former faction members and man it was like old times....beautiful....just beautiful....b:cry

Being a faction leader for months. It sucked in the end but really its something that is rather... fulfilling when it goes well. Started thinking of all the little uns in my faction as like my kids or something rofl...Yeah i got a bit too emotional which was part of why it did not work out lol.

Meeting Dru Dru.....also known as ma sexy lady b:dirty

Actually succeeding in wielding all weapon trees as a bm...its rough, but oh it makes me so happy.

Being in the faction p0rnStarz or however its spelled i forget...cus its awesome to be a pronstar.

Getting into Legendary, which imo is a great faction, wonderful people, and of course, they have excellent bbq pork sammiches...oh geez....sammiches...not really but i want some NAO.

Now the most badest, worst, most (insert bad things here) stuff to ever happn to me would have to be...

Failing to kill enough huggy hares...dying to them over 3-4 times...BUNNIES I HATE JOOO AHHHHHHHH.

Being poor....out of spirit...etc...the result of making 4 or more weapons and learning so many skills.

DID I SAY HUGGY HARES!!!!!

All the friends I have lost along the way. Of course this happens but its never a good thing.

Running out of delicious cake.

Furball...my arch nemisis (drus snowhare)....is still alive and well.

Failing at fashion...seriously need advice, well i guess im not wearing swim trunks with everything so i have some hope.

Recent events, which Im sure you all can relate to me on.

General Wurlord, jewelscalen, eyes of krimson...and all the rest of those bosses.

All the invisible mobs I did not see in heaven...I should be able to see them!!!!!

The fact no one likes mailing stuff to me.

Those frostland quests i never completed.

I can go on with things in both categories, but I think for now I am done talking about this stuff BUNNIES because the rabbit EVIL thing is really getting old by DEATH TO BUNNIES now i imagine...sorry tourrettes kickin in therb:surrender.
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My greatest memory:
    - my 1st 1 has to be winning 10 black pigments in the 7-11 card event... i never ever win raffles and to be 1 person who wins and i used 2 cards too xDD
    -when i 1st started zhenning with Xerelle (we became the best of friends.. in-game and in RL.. she also liked my stupid random WCs at the time lol)
    -when me and Xerelle would go to the 96 spiders (we were like lvl 86) and do suicide runs... grabbing like 30 spiders and aoeing them (some resulted in multiple deaths LOL)
    -when me xerelle rozas and i decided to make alts to poke fun at deltaforce... CallMegayDog, CalMeFailDog, and CalMePoopDog lol
    -getting to demon spark for the 1st time in hell << what a great day =p
    -getting married to xocassieox ^_^

My accomplishments:
    -completing rebirth Gamma and Dela
    -getting DeltaForceX banned =)
    -critting ppl for over 10k in pvp
    -making it to 90
    -winning in TWs

My biggest regrets:
    -wasting like $120 on 3 marriages D:
    -wasting money on GAs lol i die too much in pk... i hate being squishy >:O
    -being in NWO for so long

p.s. i prolly missed a bit but all i can remember atm lol
  • Xerelle - Sanctuary
    Xerelle - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    -when me xerelle rozas and i decided to make alts to poke fun at deltaforce... CallMegayDog, CalMeFailDog, and CalMePoopDog lol

OMFG!! I so forgot about this xD that is effing great... it was so fecking funny xD
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My greatest accomplishments
    ~getting married (ingame) with most nicest guy ever ingame and in rl for over 6 months
    ~Getting my herc with ingame coins
    ~Meeting rly good ppl and getting great friends

My regrets
    ~ Joining in nwo, thou it gave me rly good friends and experiece in pk and tw
    ~Cleaning my friendlist totally when left game for 2 and half monthsb:surrender
    ~spending bit too much money for pixels
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My greatest accomplishments
    ~getting married (ingame) with most nicest guy ever ingame and in rl for over 6 months
    wait wait wait :o you mean married in RL with your ingame husband??? :o
    its not weird but i remember when you got married or when you met him idk it wos on Valentine's day, you said in NWO forum and i Quote "he saved my day and my Valentine" and than you quit NWO and join his Faction Diablo married him and became Diablo Director :D
    wow i have a good memory but i remember because everyone was sad in NWO when you left and they said many many good byes :'( and i think after you 2 more ppl went to Diablo...

• Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wait wait wait :o you mean married in RL with your ingame husband??? :o
    its not weird but i remember when you got married or when you met him idk it wos on Valentine's day, you said in NWO forum and i Quote "he saved my day and my Valentine" and than you quit NWO and join his Faction Diablo married him and became Diablo Director :D
    wow i have a good memory but i remember because everyone was sad in NWO when you left and they said many many good byes :'( and i think after you 2 more ppl went to Diablo...

b:shocked dont go ahead of things nel, im only married ingame for now, not married in rl, what i meant was that he is rly great guy in rl. Actually i have met my ingame hubby months before we got married and i left nwo cos i got tired on whining and the fact i helped everyone and let them over lvl me w/o getting help back. And not all were so nice good byes from nwo on me, some ppl nearly attacked on me or tryed to recruit me back. I never saw me as a important person in nwo and rly didnt think that my leaving would cause so much.
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fave moment? pking...... win or lose iwas laughing the whole time
    biggest regret? never getting to kill vert before he quit, yeh were best buds an all, but the only reason i kept playing after 30 was to b good enough to kick his ****, well igot close. oh yeh and taking 3 months off an coming back to this game ender of a patch
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favortie Moments
    -Joining Immortals my 2nd and favorite faction b:cute (even next to all my venos guilds)
    -Doing most of my fbs with our old guild director Andromaka
    -Getting my Crimson Leaper

Greatest Achievements
    -Putting 2 flawless sapphire shards in my TT70 wep Griefs Breath b:laugh
    -Hitting lvl 59
    -Hitting lvl 69
    -Solo cleric healing a bm tanking wyvern b:shocked

Greatest Regrets
    -Leaving my veno behind in the dust, sorta a regret
    -our highest lvls leaving Immortals b:cry
    -My wimpy lvl 10 cleric on another account getting a birthday mount (starts to cry)
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Nassinew - Sanctuary
    Nassinew - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Favorite Memory:

-Joining Legendary as my first and only main faction
    -My fb19 >D dont remember any1 on it but was good fun, kept me intrested >D
    -Meeting some of the nicest and friendlest people u could ever meet : Akasera, Dylanne, ChickenWeed, Rupee, Crystalle, Froost, Leodor, Zero_Sama, Wolfeyes, Serum and many many others
    - Following the cata barb i was protecting into nef's base realising we was all alone, he died within seconds, i aoe stunned, dragoned, and did 1 aoe and all 6-7 dropped in 1 hit >D funniest thing i ever seen >D was laughing so hard i just stood there and let the rest kill me >D good times
    - Expierment in TT with chicken >D You know what i mean bud >D
    - Wedding day to Dylanne <3
    - Hitting 16.5k on a 8x bm with dragon + TS ( he had phy marrow on) >D

Achievement:

-First BM on server with GX's (didnt spend a penny of RL cash >D), big thanks again to ChickenWeed, Rupee, Dylanne, Akasera, Crystalle and all other who kept going on runs with me >D
    - Marrying Dylanne <33 an in game marraige turnt into a irl relationship <3 couldn't be happier
    -Beating Delta
    -Making Sage Drake Bash with my first load of OBP's ( Old Book Pages)
    -Getting on PVP Ranking

Regrets:

- I would say ever playing this game... but i can't coz of the people and friendships ive made along the way, espically dylanne <3, so.. ever spending money on this game (at 7x for TT70 weapon an armo b:surrender)
    - Falling out with someone who is actually a really decent guy and who i came to respect and like as a person ( Ayano b:victory) sucks we ever had that falling out in first place
    - Not +ing my axe's more when i had the chance b:surrender
    - Not Reaching 100
    - Was always same level, or 1 level lower than the 50th place on level ranks, so never actually made it on there D<

thats about it >D have fun to all who still play b:bye
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My turn
    Favorite moments:
    _When i started play this game, i saw Shockwave with all the green weapons ( TT60 glowing), i was like " omg i wanna be like them
    _1st day in FB19, people asked me to tab, i said: "done", then after they killed boss, they didnt get exp.
    _FB29 party got wipped 5 times before we got it done.
    _Met 2 of the people that helped/taught me how to rule my class : Ps_GG and BuriedBladeX. ~~masters~~
    _Enjoyed my 1st pvp TW ever: KnightZ vs Hybrid
    _PK moments are always fun. Oh must be "were".
    _Joining Legendary.

Achievements:
    _1st bm in Legendary,whole sever (maybe) passed Delta with squad of 90s(except boyn = 99 or 100) 90 people no more higher b:angry
    _Have the skill that every demon BM wishes for it : demon Heavens flame b:pleased
    _Used to be 1st pvp bm in the ranking list, and is on top 20 lvls ranking as well.
    _Faced all the big guilds in TW: Nefarious, Legendary, Regicide, Epic, all the guilds i have fought all have/had lands. Know their styles.
    _Have end-gear game (not lunar because i'm poor).
    _Have GX farmed by myself and friends within 4-5 runs
    _Being a bm that is a pain in duel / or in pk that people can't run because of my stunlock. Sometimes get called "hax" because they can't move.
    _1st BM with lvl 100 skill that is handy: Buddas guard.
    _I dunno about other Bms, but myself has 10k+ metal, fire, water res with full buffs. I'm quite happy with that....

Biggest regrets:
    _Used to think ayano was a girl
    _Charged $20 for the 1st time aka last time because i wanted a set of clothes so bad.
    _Watching friends leave (Ps_GG, Legendary_W, Unibow, Undaria, Millinear(secksi archerb:dirty), and some others).
    _Staying in guild with MissBehaved (Steel). Joined just because wanted to help boynxtduh achieve something that he was the only one who would dare to do it "Stopping Nefarious and Legendary"
    _Wasting 20m on clothes before the patch came out 1 day.
    Think thats it. b:victory
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To date getting to lvl 60 close to 61 never thought it would happen.I really don't like high leveling games use to a low level cap.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To date getting to lvl 60 close to 61 never thought it would happen.I really don't like high leveling games use to a low level cap.

me too lol....tahts why i ahve a 57 to gridnwhen im bored and i cna hide there from ppl

b:shockedo...wait Zuuka is listening....b:avoid
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]