gadan13 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    where is the*
  • Insontis - Sanctuary
    Insontis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well, I took the preview blacked-out imagine and decided to try and make sense of all those things that seem to be fins. In the end I got this
    mx1px2.png
    This is just what I managed to make out. I'm not saying it's right, or even the colours for that matter. D: The ones on the shoulder look asymmetrical, so I dunno. I know nothing about fish anatomy either. Ehehe.

Feel free to use this and elaborate on your own ideas! I think it would be interesting to see what you can add on to it or change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gadan13
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It will be cool if PW gave them a transforming spell like venos for turn into mermaid ^^b:dirty
  • KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gadan13 wrote: »
    It will be cool if PW gave them a transforming spell like venos for turn into mermaid ^^b:dirty

If this is true then venos won't be the most embraced class anymore.b:laugh
    Fish ladies FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • Aeldur - Lost City
    Aeldur - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can tideborn fly at the start like nite elves?

What are "nite elves"?
  • GideonBG - Dreamweaver
    GideonBG - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well from the other thread (and the pwi database) people are guessing there's going to be an assasin class and a monk sort of class. The items in the pwi database are whips and stavesb:cute

Err.. I checked the patch notes.. There is some info there... The two new classes will be assassin and physic. The info also says they dwell underwater.. so I guess their starter city will probably be an underwater city.... not very sure of it...And the other info aint very important...

Edit: Sorry! Did I say patch notes? I meant announcements.
    Semper Fidelis

The things that will destroy us: politics without principle, pleasure without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, business without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.

- Mahatma Gandhi
  • GideonBG - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If this is true then venos won't be the most embraced class anymore.b:laugh
    Fish ladies FTW!

Err.. lol.... doesn't matter if you have a shapeshifting skill or not. You can still get embraced. So.... who knows? Maybe venoes will keep their reputation as the most oftenly embraced class...
    Semper Fidelis

The things that will destroy us: politics without principle, pleasure without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, business without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.

- Mahatma Gandhi
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Err.. lol.... doesn't matter if you have a shapeshifting skill or not. You can still get embraced. So.... who knows? Maybe venoes will keep their reputation as the most oftenly embraced class...

You missed the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Bah. Elves are much cuter than I am. Hug THEM, not me... I grow so tired of some slob wanting to pick me up, followed by "UR CUTE!"
  • suudins1
    suudins1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was so interested how does they look so i was long time searching something about them.... but all i found was only arts... btw that pick what is in main website isnt a tideborn, It's a night elf. and this is how they will look in art,
    64155509.png

http://perfect-w.jp/news/gallery/index06.php
    http://perfect-w.jp/#/top/

as u see they have wings on head as night elves, and they have wings on back too, so i think they wil start fly at lvl 1 as night elves do, so it will not be problem to fly from start city to arch ^^

[ my english is bad, just learning ]
  • GideonBG - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    suudins1 wrote: »
    I was so interested how does they look so i was long time searching something about them.... but all i found was only arts... btw that pick what is in main website isnt a tideborn, It's a night elf. and this is how they will look in art,
    64155509.png

as u see they have wings on head as night elves, and they have wings on back too, so i think they wil start fly at lvl 1 as night elves do, so it will not be problem to fly from start city to arch ^^

There aren't any night elves in PWI - There are only Winged Elves!!!
    Semper Fidelis

- Mahatma Gandhi
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    64155509.png

I don't think that's a Tideborn, it's an Elf.

Winged Elf, not Night Elf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My camera was out of focus but I managed to capture a screenshot of the new aquatic race.

loch-ness-monster2.jpg
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • suudins1
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There aren't any night elves in PWI - There are only Winged Elves!!!

kk WINGED ELFS , but im just saying, that art what is in main page is Winged Elf not tideborn :)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My camera was out of focus but I managed to capture a screenshot of the new aquatic race.

loch-ness-monster2.jpg

That's just a virtual log.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can tideborn fly at the start like nite elves?
    No. Being able to fly from the beginning is what sets elves apart from the other races.
    gadan13 wrote: »
    Hell no. Also, barbs can turn into animals too. It's part of what makes the untamed unique. Humans get screwed over though, they never have anything unique in any games (always the average, jack of all trades type).
    64155509.png

You show us pictures of winged elves and then say tideborn have wings? I don't see wings on either of the two (probably fake) screenshots and there's not really much you can see from the blacked out picture. I can make out some fins though.
    kk WINGED ELFS , but im just saying, that art what is in main page is Winged Elf not tideborn :)

OK then, where are you getting the idea of tideborn with wings?
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • suudins1
    edited September 2009
    Options
    did u atleast looked on sites what is from japan server ? on 1 is that what is in screenshot, on 2nd is 4 races, and there is the thing what i said that its a tideborn, not winged elf...
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    did u atleast looked on sites what is from japan server ? on 1 is that what is in screenshot, on 2nd is 4 races, and there is the thing what i said that its a tideborn, not winged elf...

Yes, I checked the links. In none of them do I see four races.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • suudins1
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8sHXbvGXv0

this is something more ^^
  • gadan13
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i tryed to enter in there bue it says unvalible but if the are is done the expansion can't take to much long i think i hope they make it fast b:victory
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Looks nice, but wtb some pic/vid about the breed and characters... b:victory
  • Aeldur - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As long as i can make it vaguely look like a Zora from the Legend of Zelda i'll be happy^^
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As long as i can make it vaguely look like a Zora from the Legend of Zelda i'll be happy^^

As long as the female characters are not like Ruto. Or worse... Males looking like King Zora. WTB diet for King Zora.
  • Aeldur - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As long as the female characters are not like Ruto. Or worse... Males looking like King Zora. WTB diet for King Zora.

LOL. Tru dat. But I was going more along the lines of Twilight Princess Zoras ^^
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Possible Tideborn, anyone?

2009-09-1208-08-26.jpg

Thanks to Elleiryk for the info and pic.
    Yeah, that's not a tideborn, that's Zoologist Yin (a.k.a. "Mr. Zoologist") who's found in the eastern port of Archosaur.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah, that's not a tideborn, that's Zoologist Yin (a.k.a. "Mr. Zoologist") who's found in the eastern port of Archosaur.

Oh, I know. But he's a fish dude. Makes me wonder if they'll build a race to give him a backstory.
  • shady
    shady Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL. Tru dat. But I was going more along the lines of Twilight Princess Zoras ^^

Queen Rutela <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.