Debate? Unfair Rulings - via Faction.

124»

Comments

• Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    At first glance i thought to myself, how ridiculous is that. That taking things a bit far and the game too serious.

But the more the idea ran though the old gray matter in my head, the more i see the sense in it. Why give your rivals/enemies access to the same good weapons you have. There's so many ways to make money in this game, why possibly sell great potions to the same people attacking your TW land?

It would make as much sense as the United States selling high explosives or nukes to North Korea or terrorist lieutenants.

The game rules are the fault here not the guilds. Making lvl 6 apoth potions should not require land ownership in my opinion. That rules is asking for trouble and making it unfair for small guilds.
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Simple answer, remove the item from the game, since it is so CLEARLY a HUGE advantage to the faction that can make them. If people are going to exploit it, they can afford to lose it.

Or make it available at level 2 territories as well. Everyone is happy, or it becomes something that is far too big to try and control. The item itself still has high requirements to make and use. Guess this is where faction loyalty comes into play huh? Loyal members won't just go selling stuff to other factions. Most every high level faction already has rules against selling equipment to others. Same deal in this case. Trying to spy on their own members only means they don't trust them.
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    vagrant0 wrote: »
    Simple answer, remove the item from the game, since it is so CLEARLY a HUGE advantage to the faction that can make them. If people are going to exploit it, they can afford to lose it.

Or make it available at level 2 territories as well. Everyone is happy, or it becomes something that is far too big to try and control. The item itself still has high requirements to make and use. Guess this is where faction loyalty comes into play huh? Loyal members won't just go selling stuff to other factions. Most every high level faction already has rules against selling equipment to others. Same deal in this case. Trying to spy on their own members only means they don't trust them.

noob there are lvl 3 territories where u can make lvl 6 apoth.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    noob there are lvl 3 territories where u can make lvl 6 apoth.

noob only 1k officer can make ironguard.
    b:dirty
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    All the QQ here is -> "WE WANT IRONGUARD TOO"

We worked hard for the land. Everyone was able to make potion when they like until this dumb **** came and start selling it in AH. I bet this guy didnt even help take the land.

It is not prohibited to make potions in 1k. You just have to ask an officer to make for you. The amount you make will be noted in case the same number came up in AH.

I dont see why this concerns any of u guys. except those out there who wants to share our pots eventhough they didnt get the land. I also want to sell for coins for myself. But isnt that unfair to other members?

This doesnt need a debate. Its like asking why we have police when the thief is out there stealing.

If you dont like police, maybe stop being a thief?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    All the QQ here is -> "WE WANT IRONGUARD TOO"

We worked hard for the land. Everyone was able to make potion when they like until this dumb **** came and start selling it in AH. I bet this guy didnt even help take the land.

It is not prohibited to make potions in 1k. You just have to ask an officer to make for you. The amount you make will be noted in case the same number came up in AH.

I dont see why this concerns any of u guys. except those out there who wants to share our pots eventhough they didnt get the land. I also want to sell for coins for myself. But isnt that unfair to other members?

This doesnt need a debate. Its like asking why we have police when the thief is out there stealing.

If you dont like police, maybe stop being a thief?
    So in other words, the exploit of PROFIT on this thing was the whole problem?
    (cause realistically speaking in terms of it being handed out to non-facs, thers probably 20x 30x more given freely just because their 'friends')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This just looks like bad design from the developers to me. If they allow this practice they should add it in as a feature. If they don't allow it they should have stated it illegal in their rule and enforce it. Since the game is badly design, we can all quit and let that guild make potion for themselves.

However, usually developers scorn off anyone who use monopoly practice. Restricting output for profit is one monopoly method, so this is a phenomenon worth noticing by the developers for them to make decision. I cannot tell for sure, but most likely this practice will be against the rule, be it explicit or implicit rule. Use it at your own risk, and remember that player can be banned even for breaking implicitg rule.
  • Opaline - Dreamweaver
    Opaline - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dude. You can make whatever you want to make.
    No faction can stop you from playing the game the way you want to play it.
    However, they do have the right to kick whoever they want for whatever reason they want.

If you don't like the way a faction does something, then just leave.
    If enough people feel the same way, they won't be a faction for long.
    However, if they are giving you some benefit that out-weighs the disadvantages, then you have to deal with it.

You can't force a faction to play the way you want, any more than they can force you to play the way they want.
  • VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary
    VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow, Nefarious fail....badly. Talk about driven for power and nerdism gone too far. So you reign "supreme" in an internet computer game at the cost of sacrificing all fun, enjoyment, morals and respect. Suit yourself.

We've all heard the rumours about nef, driving members to power level, going spaz on small factions that grab a single piece of land, treating their own like ****, I don't see why they bother. No one looks at nef and says "wow, what an amazing faction of dedicated ppl".... no, it's more like "lol nef, what fail". Why do the members even stick up for that? No one respects you. Get the heck out of there and join a faction that actually cares about enjoying the game, if you're one of the best there is, you don't need to be an arrogant jerk to take over the map.

On a side note this really made me lol b:laugh a heck of a lot! How ridiculous can you get? Who ever implied this rule, your faction is a laughing stock :p

You know what is a fail? Having to send a Spy in your ennemy faction, steal their TW tactic, make their potions, send a spy on TS during the TW to keep you updated and all of that to have a slight little chance to win because you not enought good to do it on regular way =)
    Then braging about it, show that you full of yourself and have no life, cause you need a video game to feel good about yourself

Im not talking about Nefarious there ;) ppl in sanctuary will know what im refering to =)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    there were/are spies on both sides...then there's the smaller facs that bids to mess up other fac's time slots (coincidence amirite?), then there's the tws where the winning fac decide to charm bleed the losing fac, neither side is innocent really.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    factions are for greedy people
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fighting tyranny is hard and rarely rewarding... people prefer to join and accept it passively. i could give RL examples but... game rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • ascubastevej
    ascubastevej Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People take this game too seriously.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    At first glance i thought to myself, how ridiculous is that. That taking things a bit far and the game too serious.

But the more the idea ran though the old gray matter in my head, the more i see the sense in it. Why give your rivals/enemies access to the same good weapons you have. There's so many ways to make money in this game, why possibly sell great potions to the same people attacking your TW land?

It would make as much sense as the United States selling high explosives or nukes to North Korea or terrorist lieutenants.

The game rules are the fault here not the guilds. Making lvl 6 apoth potions should not require land ownership in my opinion. That rules is asking for trouble and making it unfair for small guilds.
    this
    noob only 1k officer can make ironguard.
    im pretty sure somone said stairway to heaven made ironguards aswell
    there were/are spies on both sides...then there's the smaller facs that bids to mess up other fac's time slots (coincidence amirite?), then there's the tws where the winning fac decide to charm bleed the losing fac, neither side is innocent really.
    but cookies taste good and thats all that matters

this thread is just

q_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_q
    q_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_qq_q
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ohh, well done, nice and colorful!b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.