-__-high gold prices

Options
__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
lower the prices seriousely im not paying 200k+ for 1 gold.when will it go down?b:cryb:angryb:beatenupI cant get **** in cashshop
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    We need a sticky for this. "The GM's have no control over the price of gold, quit crying about it and go earn some coin."
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    haha i have more coins then u will ever nubb:laugh plus i jus want answers not a debate.b:dirty
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And you think I care? I'll take my superior grammar over all the coin and gold in Perfect World any day.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It went back down to 185k last night, anyway. Which is just about the lowest we'll see it whilst cash-boxes are in-game.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if u dont care then dont reply. i would rather here from a GM then you.All im saying maybe a gm should take control of gold prices.b:angryb:shutup
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The price of gold is set by the players, not the GM's, not the developers, the players. They're never going to tell the players what price they can or cannot sell their gold and items for. Don't want to pay 200,000 coins per gold? Then don't.
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if u dont care then dont reply. i would rather here from a GM then you.

GM's dont care either
    haha i have more coins then u will ever nub

If thats true then you shouldnt have a problem paying 200k

All this is, is a "IZ rich butz i dunt wanna spend it " thread = Pointless b:bye
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well it screws up the cat shop prices.Like every time i world shout that i want to buy something.I get this stupid debate over prices and the person doesnt even have the stuff i want.Its fustraitingb:cold well this game is fun but this part of the game make it lame.b:beatup
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GM's dont care either

If thats true then you shouldnt have a problem paying 200k

All this is, is a "IZ rich butz i dunt wanna spend it " thread = Pointless b:bye

ok b:bye im jus saying dont wanna spend my money on tax goldb:shocked waist my life on this game dont wanna get ripped offb:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The consignment shops are just the same as the gold, the prices are set by the players. Don't like the price of something? Just don't buy it. I don't like the outrageous prices people charge for materials for arms and armour in their shops, so rather than cry that the GM's need to institute fascist policies forcing players to sell logs at what I would consider a reasonable price, I go get my own materials for free.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GM's dont care either

Quoted as NOT true! GMs do care losing their jobs if PWI fails b:chuckle
    We need a sticky for this. "The GM's have no control over the price of gold, quit crying about it and go earn some coin."

Well they COULD do something...Like sell in AH a big abount of gold for like 120k. All other sellers WILL lower their price if they want to sell b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Quoted as NOT true! GMs do care losing their jobs if PWI fails b:chuckle

The game isnt going to fail because gold is 200k on one server and people are to stupid to understand they DONT have to buy it at that............... fail for other reasons maybe..but not that b:chuckle
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    boy you sure know alot for being lvl29 b:chuckle troll on BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cya im doneb:avoid

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQb:cryb:cry
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And most of that gold would probably be bought up by people who will then turn around and resell it at 200,000 coins anyway. Not to mention PWE is a business, they want people to buy gold from them with cash, whether it's to use themselves or to resell, don't you think it would be rather counter-productive for them to just give away free gold for coins?
    boy you sure know alot for being lvl29 b:chuckle troll on BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO! cya im doneb:avoid

The level of one's character has no relation to the intelligence of the player.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

omg

this forum does have wierd ppl on it

level is just the size of ur ego
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well they COULD do something...Like sell in AH a big abount of gold for like 120k. All other sellers WILL lower their price if they want to sell b:victory

Welll... and I've been saying for ages that coin boxes arne't having an effect yet, but this is one situation where they would.

See, instead of selling your gold for 120k, you'd get a coin box (for... I've seen them as low as 100k, they're sure to go up if this happens though. 200k maybe?) and use the coin to buy a hammer, and use that on the box.
    Effectively 'selling' your gold at 160k in lumps of 5.

So no, people wouldn't drop their prices to compensate. And the gold *buyers* would just buy up all the GMs cheap gold (there's STACKS of coin out there, in some accounts)
  • XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    girl, youre whining. end of story
    you can easily make 200k in this game
    so stop being lazy n dramatic on the forums
    and go farm or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    omg

this forum does have wierd ppl on it

level is just the size of ur ego

so urs is highest among us?b:avoid

and lol gold prices are funy ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Kikyo has now placed herself in the top ranks of idiot posters.

I have not seen sensless QQing like this since like..........Yesterday afternoon sometime. b:chuckle
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Katz - Lost City
    Katz - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    girl, youre whining. end of story
    you can easily make 200k in this game
    so stop being lazy n dramatic on the forums
    and go farm or something.

yeah it's easy so go and make them
    as long as those prices will remain like this im not giving away any of my coins and i suggest everyone should do the same; let the greedy gold sellers keep the gold
    meow?

b:bye
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I know this gold price is ****ing ****.. but trust me, GM only gets profit of gold being high priced (more ppl buy gold and sell it for in game ccoin)

Next year gold will probably be 300-500k ishb:angry
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Next year gold will probably be 300-500k ishb:angry

Gold charm for over 1,5 mil. lol
    <-Wanna see the cleric exodus then.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I completely agree with the OP.

Maybe if you "stfu and maek coin pl0x" idiots stfu having flame fests at every thread that appears more than once and actually opened your damn eyes and noticed there actually is a problem and all it takes is to complain and demand to get something done, we wouldn't have devs who take full opportunity to rip us all off. -.-

Idiots like that are the reason we have inflation. There's a problem. Do the complain? No! They actually back the devs up and flame down all the complainers.

I can guarantee it, all the so called "whiners" will actually move on to better things eventually and the handful of flamers will be left behind, still flaming new players and backing up the devs....in a dying game with no content, bugs and 500k+ gold
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And you think I care? I'll take my superior grammar over all the coin and gold in Perfect World any day.

Nice, that's the right attitude :D

To OP:
    If you need instructions how to QQ, check out the enclosed instructions:
    qqtastic.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PWI people do care about gold prices: Big part of gold usage is throught gold selling. Higher prices = less gold buying = less gold selling = less real cash spending to gold...
    There are some rich b*stards out there who want to make more and more ingame cash.. They do it throught gold selling. But if they dont sell any gold, they arent going waste real cash to buy more gold = less money to PWI..

That's why PWI wants to lower gold prices, in order to rise demand.
  • XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I completely agree with the OP.

Maybe if you "stfu and maek coin pl0x" idiots stfu having flame fests at every thread that appears more than once and actually opened your damn eyes and noticed there actually is a problem and all it takes is to complain and demand to get something done, we wouldn't have devs who take full opportunity to rip us all off. -.-

Idiots like that are the reason we have inflation. There's a problem. Do the complain? No! They actually back the devs up and flame down all the complainers.

I can guarantee it, all the so called "whiners" will actually move on to better things eventually and the handful of flamers will be left behind, still flaming new players and backing up the devs....in a dying game with no content, bugs and 500k+ gold

main reason because i think you all whine is because ive been in games
    with far more serious issues, yes gold prices may be high but on the other
    hand the money is pretty easy to get. so why not be happy that we can
    atleast buy guild in another way then spending our own real money

geez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    In my experience, everyone who likes to say "Money is easy to get" is one of those people who are trying to ruin the games econ just to get rich. They don't play with the concern of the entire game in mind, what they say does not even matter.

Tons of complaints on these forums, and in the game. Something needs to be done about the prices. I may be able to afford things with little trouble, but that does not mean I'm willing to pay the current insane prices.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Going by your definition anyone who gets coin from anything other than a mob drop is ruining the economy. Catshops mean reselling for profit, AH means reselling for profit, buying to resell is for profit. All of that profit raises the price of the items. Do you only get coin from the mobs you kill (and vendor all items, unless you sell it at the vendor value to another player)? If not, you do the same thing you complain about others doing, although possibly to a different extent.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Going by your definition anyone who gets coin from anything other than a mob drop is ruining the economy. Catshops mean reselling for profit, AH means reselling for profit, buying to resell is for profit. All of that profit raises the price of the items. Do you only get coin from the mobs you kill (and vendor all items, unless you sell it at the vendor value to another player)? If not, you do the same thing you complain about others doing, although possibly to a different extent.

Frankly - prett ymuch. I try to sell to players, but I'm rubbish at it and they never buy, so I just end up NPCing stuff.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Frankly - prett ymuch. I try to sell to players, but I'm rubbish at it and they never buy, so I just end up NPCing stuff.

I think that was directed towards Zoe. ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
This discussion has been closed.