Perfect World Comic Strips by Scelatio

Comments

• Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    meezevil wrote: »
    Another secret revealed:
    j17pg1_th.jpg

Lol i want to see what happens when he steps ony our grandpa's ashes hehe. Then its all drama from there on until its settled.
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the replies, we need as many as we can get to be sure these comics reached large audience :D

I gotta stress out again though, that it's not me, who's making those strips. All the genius stuff comes from my buddy, Scelatio; I'm just doing PWI adaptation and maintaining the blog and this thread.

They'll keep coming, for sure. In addition to normal strips, you can also expect a couple of extra large specials, which will be posted in due time :)

In the meantime, take a look at the latest update:
    1671cfr_th.jpg

Larger audience? Why not post the strips on newgrounds.com under the art section? That's where I found out about PWI. Better yet make flash cartoons of PWI. I was thinking of doing Flash work but I haven't used Flash in awhile. I did my strips just for the hell of it during maintenance and the artwork is meant to be crappy hehe. Good work on the strips tho. Keep it up. b:victory
  • Kajikami - Dreamweaver
    Kajikami - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Awesome, I finally found a webcomic based on PWI~ b:thanks

And a good one at that.
  • WildSakura - Lost City
    WildSakura - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    omg so ture i love it lol
  • meezevil
    meezevil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You gotta like this one, even though that wouldn't be possible on PWI.
    See my comment to get a clue on what's going on :)

2lboysk_th.jpg

There's now also a link to Scelatio profile @ deviantART, not much there yet, but check it out anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    we love u noob martin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LOL! Damn I actually thought it was Martin! Awwwwwww... b:sad
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh my god. I love the drawings on your DA account. The detail on Virineya and CC is amazing. Like the Gilgamesh too, though Sora seems a little off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meezevil
    edited November 2009
    Looks like Duke isn't really a bad guy, at least no.41 and this new strip give me that idea :)

2gxmrz9_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolz cute comic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • meezevil
    edited November 2009
    Cliffhanger?

a3edc2_th.jpg

If you've been following the production dates on the strips signatures, you may have already noticed, that the last one was really fresh out of a workshop. That's right, it means there's nothing left in a sleeve and there won't be updates until Scelatio draws some more. Let's hope it's rather soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Awww... xD

I want a MiniMartin too! b:chuckle
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    AWESOME !!!
    I LOVE IT

Thanks you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This may seem odd, but suddenly, I cannot view most images from tinypic.com (which is where the images from the comic are stored).

I used to be able to view this comic, and now I cannot. This happened at work (which may be due to new filtering policy), and also two of my home computers. I've tried Opera and IE.

Has anyone else had this issue?
  • meezevil
    edited November 2009
    Elenacostel
    Still works for me, I guess the server must've been down for a while...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh, no, it's something on my side. Other people can see your comic. For some odd reason my computer at work and my two computers at home have this issue.
  • Kamikiri - Heavens Tear
    Kamikiri - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol there nice
  • meezevil
    edited November 2009
    Missed us? There's something for you :)

4r45s4_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yay! Your back! b:thanksb:laughb:chuckleb:kiss

I wonder what the barbs here will think of this one. Personally, I loved it just as much as everything else here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited November 2009
    Missed us? There's something for you :)

4r45s4_th.jpg
    LMAO
    that never occured to me xD
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oh god, this is epic!
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WOWS b:surprised your comics actually really really good b:cool YAYES for you b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • meezevil
    edited December 2009
    But that's not all yet, here's one about clerics' problem:

2py4x13_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnroKi - Sanctuary
    AnroKi - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rofl XD
    Last one is EPIC XD really epic. So true and so well shown cleric problem XD
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I loled so hard at that barb one b:laugh

This is great. Keep up the good work
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited December 2009
    But that's not all yet, here's one about clerics' problem:

2py4x13_th.jpg
    dead men talk b:chuckle
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Where's RedsRose >:O I want my margarita b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    draw some more draw some more!

*starts a riot*

*brings in the charios pepole*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD moar~
    the comics be funny~!!! b:chuckle
    me even has one in me siggy!
    but it's kind of small X_X'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Where's RedsRose >:O I want my margarita b:avoid

b:beatenup

Make your own!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous