Perfect World Comic Strips by Scelatio

Comments

• RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver
    RevanKhaos - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh my gosh! These are great! I can't stop laughing at a few of them. Especially the Merchant one. I was thinking that exact same thing when I did that quest! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meezevil
    meezevil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Glad you liked it :)
    I meant like a webcomic like Ctrl+Alt+Del
    or Vampire Phantasm

Could you post some links? I haven't seen those...
    What really disturbs me is that I understand all of the jokes...

Shouldn't you? :D

Here's some fresh strips. Ever wondered how to make non-aggressive mob attack you? Or what else can Herc be good for besides tanking? :)

23lo048_th.jpg 2605xeo_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kismet - Harshlands
    Kismet - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just read through the series and it's really great Scelatio! Love your artwork style, and the dialogue definitely made me chuckle... particularly CATOSAUR! b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    D: I don't think I understand the Herc one. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Hope you'll like this special release: One day of the Duke's life

5393yf.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Wow... that is absolutely perfect! I can't begin to tell you how much I wanted to pulverize Duke. xD

Just spouting off how lucky everybody else in the world is and weren't not. *sigh* Crying shame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Mystical update:

28tf07_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Wow... Really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lma yeah so many mysticals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    More on catshop topic:

2hd4oj9_th.jpg qqcxmc_th.jpg

There're now 20 regular issues in the blog! Full list is in the first post in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You killed me xD Werepanda ftw! b:victory
    Some of my friends are "werecatshops" 24/7 in cat form oO

Btw love your Duke in comics. Especially Duke as spammer --.--
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    There will be more on "werecatshops" topic later :)

But for now, a little about noobs:

2s9f2nd_th.jpg rjpill_th.jpg

Oh and by the way, "all characters appearing in these series are fictitious, any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or their in-game characters, is purely coincidental". Maybe I should've put it into topic's 1st post too :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkpinksoul - Heavens Tear
    Darkpinksoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this isreally good really reminds me of when i started lol b:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    lol terrible stupid noobs
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    These are just awesome. Keep 'em coming. Just found these today, and now I'm gonna make a point of visiting this thread to check for new comics. Well, unless there's a set update schedule that you follow. Is there? And if so, what is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Awesome work! I like your art style a lot!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for the replies :)
    Just found these today, and now I'm gonna make a point of visiting this thread to check for new comics. Well, unless there's a set update schedule that you follow. Is there? And if so, what is it?
    There's no schedule, but I try to post 1-2 strips every other day, if the stuff at work doesn't get in the way.

Also, the more feedback this thread gets, the more motivation I have :)

Here's 2 new issues:

314pm5j_th.jpg 14oavq_th.jpg

The next one will be "special" - a little bit larger sized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    pwned by n00bs... priceless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really love your comics, they are so damn awesome. I remember once doing a fb with someone who had lvl 1 newb gear, just like in your comic, which made me ask: 'why the hell are you still wearing n00b gear?' xD
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Today a little bigger than usual:

One day of the Elder`s life

30i9949.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Wow... That is like... perfect. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    mob extinction x_x
  • Tecknic - Lost City
    Tecknic - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    awesome lol, i got a hell of a good laugh from these :D
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Here's some more:

o8i1ye_th.jpg 28uo7df_th.jpg <- hope I got that saying right :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The long respawn one is brilliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    The long respawn one is brilliant.

Could we get a sticky? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meezevil
    edited September 2009
    Could we get a sticky? b:victory

No big need yet, I've still got enough comics left to bump the thread for a while :)

Actually, here's one. Might be a little tough though, but I'll give it a shot :D

2aafqfa_th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL I haven't been playing for that long so I don't know, was Chin actually bigger or it's just a joke? xD
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL I haven't been playing for that long so I don't know, was Chin actually bigger or it's just a joke? xD

Actually, it was more like a bug, from my PC he was as big as Chintien(TT1-X) from certain distances and as tiny as those raptor mobs in 1-2/3 on other distances. O.o

Great comics btw, they're all funny b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    meezevil wrote: »
    No big need yet, I've still got enough comics left to bump the thread for a while :)

Actually, here's one. Might be a little tough though, but I'll give it a shot :D

2aafqfa_th.jpg

I remember seeing that youtube vid for the first time....

WHAT THE EFF?!?!?!?