staying or leaving?

Options
AndromedaB - Sanctuary
AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
are u going to stay or leave
post reasons please
PLEASE VOTE
i see 1.6k views and only 55 votes so vote!!!! (or die)

most of my friends are leaving so im still undecided but leaning towards yes

i think pwi should implement the housing system and fix some bugs so that more ppl would stay
Post edited by AndromedaB - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    90% I'll move to the "not to be named"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

And those 90% will be replaced by 120% of new players. And those that move, 80% will come back here after the first month.

And no, I do not want your gear Goliath. :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Btw i played the not-to-be-named beta but contrary to the advertisment, the faces looked like WAX and quest accepting system sucked (you literally had to click 5+ times, and no the npc wasnt talking a long sentence) only good was the scenery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *waits to see who gets themselves banned in the thread* b:chuckle no one so far
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *waits to see who gets themselves banned in the thread* b:chuckle no one so far

Do you have a office bet going on?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Even if 90% of my friends leave, PW is still my home <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Unreal_God - Harshlands
    Unreal_God - Harshlands Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol and it all goes silent and i can say im staying best mmorpg game ive ever played and ive played em all lol
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Btw i played the not-to-be-named beta but contrary to the advertisment, the faces looked like WAX and quest accepting system sucked (you literally had to click 5+ times, and no the npc wasnt talking a long sentence) only good was the scenery.

the quest thing can be (relatively) easily fixed
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I just don't like that to be a decent barb after 90 and complete the game like I want I would have to use thousands of euros

also after all this time I'm kinda bored, I already know everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    once people start advocating for a game that cannot be mentioned, it can quickly turn into promotion. There are plenty of places to discuss it to your hearts desire, just not these forums b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I already know everything

Even the meaning of life?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ye and gods real name lol hmmm ^^^ and y i used 3^ i dont think so lol :D
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hell yeah I'm staying, best MMORPG I ever played, and now QQers are leaving as well, can it get any better than this? (well, a Pryphon mount would be awesome)
    edited August 2009
    Options
    oo i know this is a little of topic eatwithspoons but do ya know whether there will be another caption contest?
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hell yeah I'm staying, best MMORPG I ever played, and now QQers are leaving as well, can it get any better than this? (well, a Pryphon mount would be awesome)

prob is that all the old/orginal players are leaving and they are the big suppliers of gold and do most of the runs etc. so if they leave not only would it be alot more bland but also gold prices would rise like right now

after lv 80 pwi is kinda boring
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Even the meaning of life?

o.o 10 charrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the quest thing can be (relatively) easily fixed
    The face still looks waxy >_> I dun like seeing 20 other pple around me with the same face lol
    besides....
    you cant do THIS there, but u can HERE b:chuckle
    takes creation to a whole new level
    2009-02-2600-46-23.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2009
    Options
    prob is that all the old/orginal players are leaving and they are the big suppliers of gold and do most of the runs etc. so if they leave not only would it be alot more bland but also gold prices would rise like right now

after lv 80 pwi is kinda boring

So, all those high levels that buy gold are leaving... lowering demand for gold... mmmm that really does not sound that bad. Maybe, without those highlevels hording all the stuff, prices will finaly come down like they were when there were no high levels....

However, once the high levels leave, new low level players become high level.... There you go, high levels replaced. Sigh.. guess we are bound to always have high levels around... darn...

Just remember, the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence :)
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The face still looks waxy >_> I dun like seeing 20 other pple around me with the same face lol
    besides....

I am so going to send you my therapy bill after looking at that picture you posted.... dang... i am traumatized....
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So, all those high levels that buy gold are leaving... lowering demand for gold... mmmm that really does not sound that bad. Maybe, without those highlevels hording all the stuff, prices will finaly come down like they were when there were no high levels....

However, once the high levels leave, new low level players become high level.... There you go, high levels replaced. Sigh.. guess we are bound to always have high levels around... darn...

Just remember, the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence :)

high levels provide most of the gold and its the ppl who buy gold iwth money that are leavign for **** which means gold prices are guan go higher
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the Face Still Looks Waxy >_> I Dun Like Seeing 20 Other Pple Around Me With The Same Face Lol
    Besides....
    You Cant Do This There, But U Can Here B:chuckle
    Takes Creation To A Whole New Level
    2009-02-2600-46-23.jpg

OH DEAR GOD o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    OH DEAR GOD o.o

theres worse
    edited August 2009
    Options
    high levels provide most of the gold and its the ppl who buy gold iwth money that are leavign for **** which means gold prices are guan go higher

You know that for a fact? Can you give me the break down of all high levels and how many buy gold with coin and how many buy gold with RL cash? And how that does relate to the rest of the server? Of the "not high levels" how many buy gold with coins vs gold with RL cash?

For you to make statements like you are making, I am sure you have all that data.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You know that for a fact? Can you give me the break down of all high levels and how many buy gold with coin and how many buy gold with RL cash? And how that does relate to the rest of the server? Of the "not high levels" how many buy gold with coins vs gold with RL cash?

For you to make statements like you are making, I am sure you have all that data.

jsut wait and see
    it might be diff on ur server but on mine thats the way thigns are
    edited August 2009
    Options
    jsut wait and see
    it might be diff on ur server but on mine thats the way thigns are

<pulls up a chair, grabs some popcorn and coffee>

I sure will :)
    edited August 2009
    Options
    <pulls up a chair, grabs some popcorn and coffee>

I sure will :)

aren't u already on a chair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    besides....

D: *crawls to corner* That image is forever burned into my retinas.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aren't u already on a chair

Do you really want me to do the "Fleshream Dance" for you?

Had to get a more confortable one, since this is going to be a LONG wait.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do you really want me to do the "Fleshream Dance" for you?

Had to get a more confortable one, since this is going to be a LONG wait.
    funny-office-chair.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    funny-office-chair.jpg

Does it come with a mini-fridge too?