KINGDOM 3rd MAP^^

124»

Comments

• bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ultimate = Lessie's Alt.. Holy **** nobody has been more successful at trolling then them 2..

Ultimate make a next to fail thread :D
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    Ultimate = Lessie's Alt.. Holy **** nobody has been more successful at trolling then them 2..

Ultimate make a next to fail thread :D

How about i do a troll bait tread? Haha brb check forums in 5 Minutes. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009

http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/6525/small/template.png?1248718941
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I willb:sin
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    I willb:sin

b:cry I'm just keeping things interesting.
    I get 1-shot both Ingame and in forums by GMs. PW Life in so tough ><
    VengerOwnz.jpg

Me hatez Uz b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cry I'm just keeping things interesting.
    I get 1-shot both Ingame and in forums by GMs. PW Life in so tough ><
    VengerOwnz.jpg

Me hatez Uz b:infuriated

I miss your voice in vent, baby.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1. Show me SSes where i die 1 vs 1. Only ppl that have those may be when i tried to solo 89+ Nixes users (triple spark + bleed = GG), Nurfed in room 34 critted his ulti, and Aeneas triple sparking + plumeshooting me. b:laugh

2. Waiting on NA release, how can a game get boring when i can't play is as much? Yet, the few time i have played that game > All PvP involved in the months i played in harshland server.

And as for only SS of taboo, that was only time i saw him outside SZ and without a mob of KD/Kylin.

BTW, A 13K+ HP barb dying to a Full Vit cleric (A pure int lvl 70 mage has almost same M.Attack than me with perfect shard on a HH90 +5) mid air says a lot about the barb.

Anyway, the reason i still do log into forums is to make fun of ppl like you that takes my troll seriously. b:chuckle Keep the replies incoming!!!

you are so fricking stupid its getting funny. i never leave sz oh no, hes a big bad forum trash talker. what was a fight with me, 88 barb vs iffy, 93 veno turned into a 2v1 with you a 95 cleric, but ya know im always surrounded by KD and Kylin. I have NEVER seen anyone in over9k alone, ever, so dont come crying to me about this BS. 13k HP? try like 11, maybe not even 11 i was wearing shardless, refineless 77 and 79 molds GG again. keep making assumptions about a worthless SS you have of yourself ganking someone, you arent good and you dont even play PW anymore, so gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmm Ultimate I thought you were more then that but I guess I am wrong. Are you macroing on C.Aoin that you are posting in here?

Will you be posting like a 8 year old on the US forum as well? Let me know your IGN or forum name cos I do know one of the staff there. I will promote you better for free :D

Later
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And as for only SS of taboo, that was only time i saw him outside SZ and without a mob of KD/Kylin.

Oh hush, Ultimate. Of course Taboo goes out of safe zone.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8291/20090731000647.jpg
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    u soloed taboo?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    you are so fricking stupid its getting funny. i never leave sz oh no, hes a big bad forum trash talker. what was a fight with me, 88 barb vs iffy, 93 veno turned into a 2v1 with you a 95 cleric, but ya know im always surrounded by KD and Kylin. I have NEVER seen anyone in over9k alone, ever, so dont come crying to me about this BS. 13k HP? try like 11, maybe not even 11 i was wearing shardless, refineless 77 and 79 molds GG again. keep making assumptions about a worthless SS you have of yourself ganking someone, you arent good and you dont even play PW anymore, so gtfo.
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/WeakDmg.jpg
    lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's pretty impressive that you guys need to screen shot everytime you kill anyone.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah i gotta admit that sense/over9k never fights alone, but Taboo dont be funny, KD is even worse LOL! they need 10 9x for 3 lower lvls just like sense/over9k needed Ligeia, Malilizi, Chox, UnknownWDF for 3 lvl 8x...lol

*cough* pve till 90 *cough*
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah i gotta admit that sense/over9k never fights alone, but Taboo dont be funny, KD is even worse LOL! they need 10 9x for 3 lower lvls just like sense/over9k needed Ligeia, Malilizi, Chox, UnknownWDF for 3 lvl 8x...lol

Bosses too hard Faildom? b:shocked

Where is your hh90 set?!?! I got mine in like 3 days. b:surrenderb:dirtyb:bye
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's pretty impressive that you guys need to screen shot everytime you kill anyone.

It's specifically for killing turds with overdriven egos.

Speaking of screenshots of such,

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4260/20090816230742.jpg
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno of the year award, someone please make a best veno on the server poll again. A phoenix killed a charmless arcane cleric, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??!!???? I want to have your babies.
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009

i fight alone 89% of the time tho getting rock smacked by nurfy is uber hurt Saji trys D: b:cry
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Not our fault ur faction sucks. I mean Brendle is the leader so.. FAIL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno of the year award, someone please make a best veno on the server poll again. A phoenix killed a charmless arcane cleric, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT??!!???? I want to have your babies.
    1337 Skillz b:cute
    Quit.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Gratz Yoruichi u suck. I got my set in 2 days, without having friends/guildies to help. just 1 person for the soulripper guy :):):):):)

and Lord Brendle is a great leader so GTFO
    Brendle and Faildom FTW!
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

I got plenty ways of killing you.

1218956331211mc7.jpg

You choose whichone you want to be SSed with. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]