MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Grat on Kingdom for 3rd mapb:pleased
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Anyone got a BR > English translator for this thread?
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im in 3rd map right now and dont see anyone o_O
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Im in 3rd map right now and dont see anyone o_O

ohh they just did once idk, well they kill 4tttttttth boss once so farb:pleased
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    they are at (Protector 8) atm. Update soon

Why people mess up with wave and protector lol...but w/e
  • ShopMode - Harshlands
    ShopMode - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Grat on Kingdom for 3rd mapb:pleased

gratz for being the second grp on the server to get third map
    took them long enough ( 100% carebear n still so fail at pve)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    gratz for being the second grp on the server to get third map
    took them long enough ( 100% carebear n still so fail at pve)

keep on trolling, PVP server i can care less, TW Map=PWI

loser on TW Map, keep on crying more please ROFLb:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We got 3rd map when i still played this game. b:surrender

You guys obviously needed me as your bm. Woulda stopped nurfed from nolifing all of level 98.
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im so nonfactor i dont even know what 3rd map isb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    im so nonfactor i dont even know what 3rd map isb:cry

90+ pve heaven b:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    90+ pve heaven b:laugh

b:shockedreason why sage is spreading
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    O______O who the hell is ShopMode
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Iunno but I think they are in my hh shop's guild
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    too bad you have to do it again in order to get 3rd map. b:bye
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ya devoted your a pro warrior...show me your moves b:chuckle b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    ya devoted your a pro warrior...show me your moves b:chuckle b:surrender

you have yet to beat me in a duel b:chuckle
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    too bad you have to do it again in order to get 3rd map. b:bye

are you saying yourself is 1shot?b:shocked

its easy anyway, do it 1 more times for another 550k exp+b:kiss
  • kaponz
    kaponz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes it's so easy that the group took 1-2 months longer than the 1st group. Know why? Some people are good at the game, others just rely on refines.
    I believe you belong to the second group. No matter how much money you throw at the game you will still have no knowledge of how to play it properly (aka do belial with 10 men, because you're too dumb to figure out a more efficient way). Never asked youself why Icon doesn't know jack about 3-2, 3-3, CV or GV? Yes folks that is right mr kingdom superstar was so gooooood on Lost City that no successful guild would take his 96 Archer in. He single handedly managed to make the whole server think he is such a failiure that isn't worth recruiting.

Oh yes did he start talking to KD members about his red weapon yet or did he pull off that stunt on LC only and learn from his mistakes?

Oh btw. just in case you're wondering why i am posting from an alt. My char is in KD and I enjoy the free teles.

P.S. while i am at it i might as well add some more spice. MD you have the "best" barb on the server. "I havz 20k+ HP i r bestz bowbarian everz".
    I've sure ya'll know who i am talking about.

Discuss
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    kaponz wrote: »
    Yes it's so easy that the group took 1-2 months longer than the 1st group. Know why? Some people are good at the game, others just rely on refines.
    I believe you belong to the second group. No matter how much money you throw at the game you will still have no knowledge of how to play it properly (aka do belial with 10 men, because you're too dumb to figure out a more efficient way). Never asked youself why Icon doesn't know jack about 3-2, 3-3, CV or GV? Yes folks that is right mr kingdom superstar was so gooooood on Lost City that no successful guild would take his 96 Archer in. He single handedly managed to make the whole server think he is such a failiure that isn't worth recruiting.

Oh yes did he start talking to KD members about his red weapon yet or did he pull off that stunt on LC only and learn from his mistakes?

Oh btw. just in case you're wondering why i am posting from an alt. My char is in KD and I enjoy the free teles.

P.S. while i am at it i might as well add some more spice. MD you have the "best" barb on the server. "I havz 20k+ HP i r bestz bowbarian everz".

Discuss

You are an idiotb:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    is 3rd map good for barbs too?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    keep on trolling, PVP server i can care less, TW Map=PWI

loser on TW Map, keep on crying more please ROFLb:bye

This has yet to be the most re tarded post ever. LOL If all PW would roll around how TW map goes ( in every fu cking server there is ALWAYS a faction that takes most the map) then all PW servers go empty as soon as a guild takes the TW map.

Ohhh wait, only Harslands server is going emptier by the minute. =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Start an alt, I can't even finish quests in the 30s because there are so many god damn people questing you can't kill any mobs.

For the other tard,

As far as I know, nobody in KD gets free teles.

You do realize the first time we did Belial there was only 2 people that have ever even attempted Belial before, and other than Icon, I don't think anyone was even to level 85 yet. If I remember right I think I was like 80 or 81 at the time.

I don't know how it was at the higher levels, but I never saw anyone do GV, like ever on LC. There also wasn't a whole ton of people that could open 3-2 on LC, maybe 3 or 4. So good job on all of these points.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is TryAgain on drugs again?

"So many ppl lvl 30 questing" LoL 70% of those are alts of ppl who are bored or ppl what have no intentions to ever hit high levels.

"THIS FROM THE OTHER TARD ( LOL the Irony) KD doesn't have free tele"
    Tard, KD gets one free tele every hour to most of the map. It's not rocket science. Plain easy to know what he meant.

"First time "we" (wait, know you making yourself sound like a factor?)did belial.. blah blah" As far as i know, Funlolz team did belial with only 6 ppl(and one BM that buffed them in the HH entrance) and they were around same lvl KD ppl was. Also on this matter anyone non HH90 geared would count as a 8X even if you are 9X A.K.A you still get 1 shot by AoE/attack.

When Icon, A.K.A Image, A.K.A Mana Bow, was lvl 9X there was a **** load of ppl able to open 3-2 and people doing CV. I'll give you that there were not many ppl for 3-3 (as you need a lvl 100) or GVing. But their point was that even when ppl got to that point, Icon was so bad no1 would take him or talk to him about end-game stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaponz
    kaponz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    For the other tard,

As far as I know, nobody in KD gets free teles.

You do realize the first time we did Belial there was only 2 people that have ever even attempted Belial before, and other than Icon, I don't think anyone was even to level 85 yet. If I remember right I think I was like 80 or 81 at the time.

I don't know how it was at the higher levels, but I never saw anyone do GV, like ever on LC. There also wasn't a whole ton of people that could open 3-2 on LC, maybe 3 or 4. So good job on all of these points.

Wow...when i thought it can't get any better you stumble across this thread and sprinkle your dust of fatuity

#1. Free Teles: I am talking about teleport. GG on the fail there.
    #2. Belial: You are either really dumb or lying your **** off. You need a 90+ to even open HH 2-3...so what are you? stupid or a liar?
    GG on Icon being 85 and rest lowbie.

Are you kidding me? noone does GV? Half of conqueror does that instance and the reason why you never see people doing it is because it is an "Instance".

Here i'll even give you some after class homework:
    What lvl do you have to be to open CV? What about 1-3?
    How many ppl can enter DP, before it is closed for the public?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    #1..yeah totally thought you meant teleacoustics, brain ****
    #2..you missed a couple words or something

I haven't been on LC since this server started, but while I was, I never once saw anyone ever, ask for GV like on this server where it's spammed non stop.

I don't know wtf CV is, I play the PWI version of this game, and I don't study the FAQs of this game. What kind of stupid questions are these?

I have no idea how Funlolz & Co. beat it, because I wasn't in that squad. But if Icon was 90 at the time, that means their entire squad was too.

Why on earth is everyone hell bent on ripping on Icon? I wasn't a high enough level to know on LC, but if he was so terrible, I'm willing to bet a large majority of the people that play this game are just as bad. Because most of the people I've ever come across in this game are absolutely terrible. Why aren't people b1tching at them?
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow...when i thought it can't get any better you stumble across this thread and sprinkle your dust of fatuity

#1. Free Teles: I am talking about teleport. GG on the fail there.
    #2. Belial: You are either really dumb or lying your **** off. You need a 90+ to even open HH 2-3...so what are you? stupid or a liar?
    GG on Icon being 85 and rest lowbie.

Are you kidding me? noone does GV? Half of conqueror does that instance and the reason why you never see people doing it is because it is an "Instance".

Here i'll even give you some after class homework:
    What lvl do you have to be to open CV? What about 1-3?
    How many ppl can enter DP, before it is closed for the public?

oooh oooh 100 !....or 500 !

WHAT DO I WINb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't get it b:cry
    edit:nvm XD
    Quit.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    image might not know how to do 3-2 3-3 cv or gv but he sure was good at fb19-79 b:dirty

plus the game isn't fun when nothing is new. 90+ gv and cv were fun just from the 'I actually have to think cause i've never done this before' factor.

but still u guys suck for taking so long to get 3rd map :3

paigrande, when me and Zin aoe'd together (bm and barb) we would get about 5% at 93/94. We both didn't use hp charm only 30k mana charm and made 200k profit per hour. Barb and bm are probably the best as you can 2 person aoe with one of them + any other class. Solo is kinda slow cause the mobs seal.
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Come on Devoted!!! 13 more posts for the 1337 count! Stay at score too ;p
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    image might not know how to do 3-2 3-3 cv or gv but he sure was good at fb19-79 b:dirty

plus the game isn't fun when nothing is new. 90+ gv and cv were fun just from the 'I actually have to think cause i've never done this before' factor.

but still u guys suck for taking so long to get 3rd map :3

paigrande, when me and Zin aoe'd together (bm and barb) we would get about 5% at 93/94. We both didn't use hp charm only 30k mana charm and made 200k profit per hour. Barb and bm are probably the best as you can 2 person aoe with one of them + any other class. Solo is kinda slow cause the mobs seal.

keep on acting like a pro when u camp in CQ for so long.....yet i didnt see your pvp skill at all in HLb:bye

can they pass GV without you? why Zin told me u guy did like "every single day" entire month in order to pass? what? what???? ROFL....

when ppl cant do shet in TW, they start moving to point "blah blah u guy PVE to the top" you know what? i can fking care less..seriously...
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Discuss

Yah I admit I dont much about pw. If I did know, I would have never started a new server, I would have started a new game. Though I do know people, and your a total prick who never even met me in lost city. Seriously who wouldnt talk to me? CQ friends used to ask me to join alot while I was in bloodlust, after bloodlust I was in gz for awhile and quit, after enraged, I was in rq awhile and quit. I had a in to any guild I wanted, I just didnt care about that server anymore.
    When Icon, A.K.A Image, A.K.A Mana Bow, was lvl 9X there was a **** load of ppl able to open 3-2 and people doing CV. I'll give you that there were not many ppl for 3-3 (as you need a lvl 100) or GVing. But their point was that even when ppl got to that point, Icon was so bad no1 would take him or talk to him about end-game stuff.

Your just copied what he wrote, yah your that sujestible.