• MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol says the guy who paid someone to get them to level 60

says the guy who bot and accuse others botb:chuckle
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh my lord how do I wish someone would ban MD from the forums..
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What what? and Nurfed's team didnt ask "Best BM, Devoted, to help with GV?" what??????? ROFL? need to ask "him to get on Bearie's account" to help you just for pass wave 3? Really? ROFL......!!!

Ultimate just grat someone when they done something well, stop being a bish everytime sigh

Zin:"we tried every single day in order to pass" lol....ok Ultimate enough said

We didn't ask devoted to "pass GV for us" We just needed someoen to play the account cuz we were 1 human short. Unlike you, i can't run 3rd paty programs to manage anything. Not even multi-client.
    And if you knew Zin, you'd know he never gets facts straight. It was his fault we could only attempt GV during weekends to start with.

Also, if even it took us 1 month, as you are stating like if it were written in the bible, the sad part is still remains, took 2 months to any other party to even get close to what we did several levels ago with a **** load less gear and with no TW salary whatsoever.

"Nuff Said"b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We didn't ask devoted to "pass GV for us" We just needed someoen to play the account cuz we were 1 human short. Unlike you, i can't run 3rd paty programs to manage anything. Not even multi-client.
    And if you knew Zin, you'd know he never gets facts straight. It was his fault we could only attempt GV during weekends to start with.

Also, if even it took us 1 month, as you are stating like if it were written in the bible, the sad part is still remains, took 2 months to any other party to even get close to what we did several levels ago with a **** load less gear and with no TW salary whatsoever.

nuff said we didnt even try more than 15 times, 2 months ago we still grinding to level90 lol
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Everything highlighted in red is completely r.etarded. derp derp we didnt ask him to beat it for us derp derp we just needed another person who knew exactly what to do and how to do it. next part, zins the reason you could only gv on the weekends......why not get another knowledgable player from another server to play his account too? that way you could have gved during the week too. Finally, several levels ago? meaning everyone was 93+ instead of 95+? less gear, yeah right. TW salary? reaching deep into the moron bowl here idk how this has any effect. oh wait i got it we used 200k of our 200 mil salary to buy duty badges, dam good thing we hold so many lands am i right?.

every thread you post in you talk about how you dont care about pw, **** is awsome and you are god. its getting old, stop posting here if you arent interrested in the game, im sure there is an **** forum you can troll.

one more thing. NURFED, LETS GV. pickaxe, 76 sadness cards, and 11 genie stata resets. CMON
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    nuff said we didnt even try more than 15 times, 2 months ago we still grinding to level90 lol

MD you are asian for god sake. 1 month = 4 week = 4 weekends. We didn't even try 15 times. In the other hand, Icon at the time trying to do it to be in competition with us, then with some ExQQme after disband (Rome, deathdealer, blah blah blah), then they tried with kylin ppl (Mages cuz KD mages can't CS as much as a nerdy asians) then took a month more of trying.
    Here is a hint, if you in fact only tried 15 times, it was because they were forced to use you as other mages are not geared enough, yet that team failed so bad it took them 15 tries with an already over geared squad.
    BTW, read next post, there is real facts there. be aware of things before vomiting more stupidity into the tread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Needaname - Harshlands
    Needaname - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ya'll are just silly b:cute
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Everything highlighted in red is completely r.etarded. derp derp we didnt ask him to beat it for us derp derp we just needed another person who knew exactly what to do and how to do it. next part, zins the reason you could only gv on the weekends......why not get another knowledgable player from another server to play his account too? that way you could have gved during the week too. Finally, several levels ago? meaning everyone was 93+ instead of 95+? less gear, yeah right. TW salary? reaching deep into the moron bowl here idk how this has any effect. oh wait i got it we used 200k of our 200 mil salary to buy duty badges, dam good thing we hold so many lands am i right?.

every thread you post in you talk about how you dont care about pw, **** is awsome and you are god. its getting old, stop posting here if you arent interrested in the game, im sure there is an **** forum you can troll.

one more thing. NURFED, LETS GV. pickaxe, 76 sadness cards, and 11 genie stata resets. CMON

1. Devoted didn't know exactly what to do as he was an Archer in Lost City and all he had to do there was Open zhen and sit back.

2. We didn't get another "All mighty CQ member" just because our core squad already had 5 ppl. Unlike kingdom, we don't simply replace the weakest link. We take them to end game and try to make everyone just as pro.
    BTW, i consider myself the weakest link, yet WeakDmg.jpg NON CRIT BISH. b:pleased

3. Also by the time we were trying GV, we didn't had full HH set, not everyone had HH90 wep, only low refining, and not everyone had enough shards. I even had to let Nurfed use some of my best HH90 gear during GV back then. NO TW salary = we had to wait a bit.
    At the same time, we were doing world bosses more than any other guild and even tried Harpy Wraith several times (Butt **** for the lose) And we were preparing the field for when we did get to 3rd past. Simple stuff like getting full past armor gear, Frostcovered, CV, and other plans we had for endgame that would make you QQ 2 hard.

4.You forget that 3 months ago i was lvl 90. We DIDN"T BOTHER TO LEVEL BECAUSE WE KNEW: 1Hour 3rd Past = 3 hours normal map. So yeah, it was quite a few levels ago where i couldn't even equip the lvl 96 gold cape.

***5. Me>U b:cute QQ me more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey Ultimate, I hurd somebody was multiclienting your account yesterday in Hidden Orchid
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    All you comebacks are gonna be like this? i wanted to play real trolling. Get back to the point. Or create another useless tread about any topic you want to be tr0lled about. After all, you create as much treads as a 14y/o girl would use her twitter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    Hey ultimate was your sig inspired by MD's lvl 30 to 89?
    inb4 Alexeno

• Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Lawl just noticed last troll posted was to XuLin and no QQ'D. That is how much i care b:laugh

And bawksy, my sig is just a reflection of most ppl and things on HL server.
    It's the exact picture of people that just got pwned and selfpwned in so many ways ingame and now have to think of what they are gonna comeback with to my forum tr0lls. b:chuckle

I think MD threw himself into that category since lvl 80 when he QQed me on PMs nonstop (And i didn't even had to do anything. He picked me of all QQme ppl to come QQ. Waaaggh my V-gina hurts, Cant wait til lvl 90 imma use $3K and revenge!!!. LOL i wasn't even involved back then) to the point he even got personal and talked about RL issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ultimate, just give up. :\ The person you're arguing with is the exact opposite of a sponge when it comes to absorbing some sense and reasoning.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    ಠೈಠ But But.. Who do i troll now? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    inb4 Alexeno

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1. Devoted didn't know exactly what to do as he was an Archer in Lost City and all he had to do there was Open zhen and sit back.

2. We didn't get another "All mighty CQ member" just because our core squad already had 5 ppl. Unlike kingdom, we don't simply replace the weakest link. We take them to end game and try to make everyone just as pro.
    BTW, i consider myself the weakest link, yet WeakDmg.jpg NON CRIT BISH. b:pleased

3. Also by the time we were trying GV, we didn't had full HH set, not everyone had HH90 wep, only low refining, and not everyone had enough shards. I even had to let Nurfed use some of my best HH90 gear during GV back then. NO TW salary = we had to wait a bit.
    At the same time, we were doing world bosses more than any other guild and even tried Harpy Wraith several times (Butt **** for the lose) And we were preparing the field for when we did get to 3rd past. Simple stuff like getting full past armor gear, Frostcovered, CV, and other plans we had for endgame that would make you QQ 2 hard.

4.You forget that 3 months ago i was lvl 90. We DIDN"T BOTHER TO LEVEL BECAUSE WE KNEW: 1Hour 3rd Past = 3 hours normal map. So yeah, it was quite a few levels ago where i couldn't even equip the lvl 96 gold cape.

hehe
    bawksy wrote: »

hehe

he
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

1. dumb, im a barb i still know what the bm does, what the archer does, wizard, and cleric. unless devoted is a complete moron class really doesnt matter when it comes to gv experience.

2. its kinda hard to kick the weakest link when there are only 5 lol, i enjoy the fact that you like that dmg log so much.....i was 88, you were 93+, iffy was there also 9x. gg, btw aeneas as an 8x has hit me harder.

3. you start QQing about your situation then turn it into more hypathetical gloating, typical. you guys had gear and you know it, you can stop lying now.

4. wtf is the point of this?

5. people need to cut it out with the QQ ****, stating facts and arguing is not QQing, altho what i just said in this #5 is QQing. yes i QQed about people saying QQ.

i notice you still feel the need to make yourself look good on forums for a game you no longer play. sad story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    1. dumb, im a barb i still know what the bm does, what the archer does, wizard, and cleric. unless devoted is a complete moron class really doesnt matter when it comes to gv experience.

2. its kinda hard to kick the weakest link when there are only 5 lol, i enjoy the fact that you like that dmg log so much.....i was 88, you were 93+, iffy was there also 9x. gg, btw aeneas as an 8x has hit me harder.

3. you start QQing about your situation then turn it into more hypathetical gloating, typical. you guys had gear and you know it, you can stop lying now.

4. wtf is the point of this?

5. people need to cut it out with the QQ ****, stating facts and arguing is not QQing, altho what i just said in this #5 is QQing. yes i QQed about people saying QQ.

i notice you still feel the need to make yourself look good on forums for a game you no longer play. sad story.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/WeakDmg.jpg ty come again b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    ಠೈಠ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Unless Devoted Is A Complete Moron

HOW'd YOU KNOW?!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    told him so!

RIP NOVA GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE. i LOVED YOU AS THE BEST MAGE OF HL.
    inb4 Alexeno

• UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands
    UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol nova rolled
  • bawksy
    edited August 2009
    and angerr got double rolled. GG
    inb4 Alexeno

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    im afraid to post.

amgetbanned
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    hey ultimate, gg showing you guildies sharing accounts. antihero is offline, iamshtyarcher is online.....iamshtyarcher is offline, antihero is online. LOL, but ya know post it a few more times cause it makes you look so pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    hey ultimate, gg showing you guildies sharing accounts. antihero is offline, iamshtyarcher is online.....iamshtyarcher is offline, antihero is online. LOL, but ya know post it a few more times cause it makes you look so pro.
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/WeakDmg.jpg
    lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Srsly Ultimate ... you need to try harder.
    Is that the only SS you have of you killing Taboo?
    I bet you can find a ton of peeps as well with SS of you getting rolled. Does that then show the same about you, as youre trying to show about Taboo?

One single SS doesnt do it. Show us some more and make me eat my words ... pl0x b:shutup

Btw ... how is it, that you left the game to play CB on another game ... but still feel a need to log on this forum and troll?
    Is it getting broing there as well? b:bye
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Srsly Ultimate ... you need to try harder.
    Is that the only SS you have of you killing Taboo?
    I bet you can find a ton of peeps as well with SS of you getting rolled. Does that then show the same about you, as youre trying to show about Taboo?

One single SS doesnt do it. Show us some more and make me eat my words ... pl0x b:shutup

Btw ... how is it, that you left the game to play CB on another game ... but still feel a need to log on this forum and troll?
    Is it getting broing there as well? b:bye

1. Show me SSes where i die 1 vs 1. Only ppl that have those may be when i tried to solo 89+ Nixes users (triple spark + bleed = GG), Nurfed in room 34 critted his ulti, and Aeneas triple sparking + plumeshooting me. b:laugh

2. Waiting on NA release, how can a game get boring when i can't play is as much? Yet, the few time i have played that game > All PvP involved in the months i played in harshland server.

And as for only SS of taboo, that was only time i saw him outside SZ and without a mob of KD/Kylin.

BTW, A 13K+ HP barb dying to a Full Vit cleric (A pure int lvl 70 mage has almost same M.Attack than me with perfect shard on a HH90 +5) mid air says a lot about the barb.

Anyway, the reason i still do log into forums is to make fun of ppl like you that takes my troll seriously. b:chuckle Keep the replies incoming!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]