SG1OWNS.Where are your brains??!!

Comments

• Devine - Lost City
    Devine - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For all intents and purposes Athrans "Devine Punishment" he speaks about in vent all the time is just an idle threat with him blowing LOADS of hot air.

o.o punish meb:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You might be mentally **** b:bye

I was going to leave it be b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I told uberhurts to bid and ruin the triple attack.

All my fault b:surrender
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If we did bid, it would have been a Riot+Sg1+Spec triple attack. Thats just how the game works, we know it, you know it, and unfortunately sg1 isnt a replacement for rq in terms of levels and numbers they can bring to TW.

Some say the 3 guilds should have bid CQ anyway, as a pride thing, but imo its just handing money away. GZ fought to the very end, as a result they fought their last wars without being able to afford herios. From a leaders standpoint its not cool to drag your members into a fight thats currently impossible to win, since it'll drain resources which could be used another time where the odds are a little better.

Now this idea of merging into one guild, while it may succeed, failure would mean the destruction of all 3 former oposing guilds. I prefer what we have now, not for guildname but for potential success in the future. Riot and RQ are nowhere near max capacity. One day it may be possible Riot, Spec, and RQ all field 80 in each TW. When that day comes, im confident CQ will start losing more then 1 war, probably 2, maybe 3 if good on timings.

Now while this is ages away, it's something to look foward to...at least for me. We cant stop other guilds from bidding on CQ, but when they split the war timing's theres no point fighting a battle which cant be won.

p.s
    As for the whole 1 year thing...if we target the main cities as we have been doing, losing all 5 would mean 140mil/week lost. Thats getting close to half of their income gone, but achievable in a matter of months if successful.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To be honest, I'm pretty sure people will actually quit before that happens. The way Spectral/Riot reacts ( Athran being the main reason) is a big turn off for potential recruits. Also KOSing a bunch of random low level guilds for who knows why, definitely isn't helping either. It could work but whoever is the strategist of this 3guild-alliance should totally tell Athran to f-off and s-up
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    if We Did Bid, It Would Have Been A Riot+sg1+spec Triple Attack. Thats Just How The Game Works, We Know It, You Know It, And Unfortunately Sg1 Isnt A Replacement For Rq In Terms Of Levels And Numbers They Can Bring To Tw.

Some Say The 3 Guilds Should Have Bid Cq Anyway, As A Pride Thing, But Imo Its Just Handing Money Away. Gz Fought To The Very End, As A Result They Fought Their Last Wars Without Being Able To Afford Herios. From A Leaders Standpoint Its Not Cool To Drag Your Members Into A Fight Thats Currently Impossible To Win, Since It'll Drain Resources Which Could Be Used Another Time Where The Odds Are A Little Better.

Now This Idea Of Merging Into One Guild, While It May Succeed, Failure Would Mean The Destruction Of All 3 Former Oposing Guilds. I Prefer What We Have Now, Not For Guildname But For Potential Success In The Future. Riot And Rq Are Nowhere Near Max Capacity. One Day It May Be Possible Riot, Spec, And Rq All Field 80 In Each Tw. When That Day Comes, Im Confident Cq Will Start Losing More Then 1 War, Probably 2, Maybe 3 If Good On Timings.

Now While This Is Ages Away, It's Something To Look Foward To...at Least For Me. We Cant Stop Other Guilds From Bidding On Cq, But When They Split The War Timing's Theres No Point Fighting A Battle Which Cant Be Won.

P.s
    As For The Whole 1 Year Thing...if We Target The Main Cities As We Have Been Doing, Losing All 5 Would Mean 140mil/week Lost. Thats Getting Close To Half Of Their Income Gone, But Achievable In A Matter Of Months If Successful.

Qft ..........................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sigh, unfortunately, seriously unfortunately, I have to agree a little.
    There are only a few people left in that guild worth respecting.

I sincerely hope you're not from Spectral or Riot saying that. RQ has changed, yes, for the worse? Maybe. But they're still a HELL of a lot better than anything Spectral can pull out of their asses. 1v1 Spectral lasts 10 minutes. +12's go to waste there imo. RageQuit gave Spectral an HOUR to win yesterday. we had a pretty sizable force in RQ as well, nearly all of the 99+ mages were in the RQ tw, and we had to pull out of riot to handle them. They gave Spectral an hour and Spectral failed them. It's a little sad to see on the other side...

I was in RQ war the entire time and I was struggling. They had a lot of DDs, a lot of venos, and they used them to their advantage. The first move ANY of their werefoxes would do was debuff and then the target would proceed to get focused. I've been in Spectral TWs as well, and none of that happens. I surely thought we would be near defeat in Spectral war as I left RQ war an hour and a bit in, after they gave us a really good fight. And I walked into Spectral, and what do I see? All of our towers are up, crystal is at 95% and a 2 catas are hitting it. Catas die and we just rush in and destroy your crystal in ~5 minutes.

I don't know how Spectral is still considered a strong guild... maybe in world PvP where people aren't full buffed all the time and numbers can easily be matched/zerged, but in TW, they're non-factor. I'm not sure how people feel that within the hour of us not having 80 people in Spectral war and crystal being at 95% and losing after ~10 minutes of the RQ war and then proceeding to lose to CQ 1v1 within 10 minutes the next day tbh. It disgusts me that anyone has to put up with that amount of baddie from any ally. I feel bad for Riot and RQ, because with those numbers and that gear I'm sure they could do a HELL of a lot better than Athran ever would. Definitely reassures me that my decision to go to CQ instead of Spectral was a good choice... that's for sure.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We did so well defending the Spectral war because I was defense leader. Ask the other defenders, I chased off their cata parties just by running towards them. Defending is still boring and sucks though, F U ELAYNE IF YOU ARE READING.

We held them off no problem till the end which I think we sent some parties from Spectral to help with RQ because I saw a lot less people in the war. Towards the end though Spectral was finally reaching our gate and then RQ war finished and they got zerged. I was told though that our catapults in the Spectral war already had their crystal to like 50% before the RQ war finished though because Spectral had no one defending, luls.

We had like two or three 99 mages in the Spectral war I think. That may sound like a lot but we have nine total.b:surrender

I personally am more scared of RQ because they seem to somehow always ninja the crystal because I'm always hearing "OMFG OUR CRYSTAL AT 50% WTF". Maybe our scouts suck, maybe its whoever is leading defense, ionno.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Interesting. RageQuit definitely enjoyed the last territory war to say the least. Yes everyone is absolutely right, its a new crew of people and a different guild. I never denied that, but what i can say is the people that are here now are fighting hard and working together. Thats also not to say that the last 2 rounds of RQ didnt do the same, but im happy with the current groups participation. As for everyone else who has came and left, your participation in this guild never went unnoticed. Thanks b:bye
  • Kathya - Lost City
    Kathya - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Allow me to fix this for you..

GuardianZ <- Small Force

There u go.. all done b:victoryb:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Uber.
    Of all the stupid stunts u have pulled.....this is by far the most ****.

You know there is a coordinated attack going on every week against cq.
    You know that the 3 top guilds that can actually do some damage are doing it.
    You know(please drop the pride and admit the fact)that your clown faction is not a real force.

Yet on the time where there there is a chance for 2 major cities to be atatcked and 1 land against cq....you slide your non factor, low lvl, low gear, noob-**** faction into the picture and spoilt the whole show.

You say you hate cq?
    You say you wanna bring cq down?
    You tards!!!!You just helped them when they needed it the most, pea brains!!!!!

Loli'mmad?

Indeed i'm mad! Wtf! all the planning flushed jus cos u think in some alternate reality that sg1owns is actually something??? Actually can do something????Actually has a shot at making a scratch???!!!

Words fail me..........

Maybe u think that u are something and somebody, cos cq just couldn't be bothered to hunt you and just occasionaly pk you when they happen to chance upon ya members in swamps or soemthing during wq.

The trifecta is gonna show u what is real KOS.

Effin tards! Cq laughing all the way to the bank with your bid money....Losers.

The funniest thing about your long rage thread is that even if they didn't attack it doesn't matter. You guys cannot beat us.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    LMAO!! Like we could not have bid higher? GG Noob!!

Ego much?I could stereotype and assume I know what guild you from..however I am above that b:cute

I agree. There will always be something.

Except the land they bid on you can't attack, dumb ****.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ewww double posting gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why do people think SG1 go to TW to win land? They've always done what they've done best, and the whole reason SG1 was made...To have fun. uberhurts KNOWS he can't win VS CQ...He does it for fun, they're kos with each other so why not attack them? He doens't care about money...Some people need to try playing the game for fun and stop pretending it's world domination.
  • uberhurts
    uberhurts Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    we take orders from no guild so stfu all
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    >Loli'mmad?
    >Loli
    Words fail me..........

21bztl.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think TW should be for everybody and I dont really like the idea of forcing guilds to stay out of it.

3v1 is as sneaky now as back when BL had CQ/GZ/RQ TW's b:chuckle(cant recall if those were same day ones tho b:surrender). But I never thought that there was anything wrong with that then or now. Its a game so nothing wrong with trying to gain the upper hand by whatever means possible. In fact guild political decisions are probably as important as guild strength.

Can map be taken from CQ? I dunno lol but where's the fun in not trying! =D
    I havent TW for a couple weeks because of RL, but looking forward to attending again soon. b:pleased
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    I think TW should be for everybody and I dont really like the idea of forcing guilds to stay out of it.

3v1 is as sneaky now as back when BL had CQ/GZ/RQ TW's b:chuckle(cant recall if those were same day ones tho b:surrender). But I never thought that there was anything wrong with that then or now. Its a game so nothing wrong with trying to gain the upper hand by whatever means possible. In fact guild political decisions are probably as important as guild strength.

I havent TW for a couple weeks because of RL, but looking forward to attending again soon. b:pleased

The error in what you're implying here is that you think CQ needed the help. It was simply to whipe em off the map faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • appelsiini
    appelsiini Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5595/epicep1.jpg
    http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6869/epicepbmp.jpg

Hero has spoken. b:chuckle
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Danika #2?
    Ahira has no honour b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • dekciw
    edited July 2009
    appelsiini wrote: »

1. undine strike
    2. **** rock

Profit $$
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    The error in what you're implying here is that you think CQ needed the help. It was simply to whipe em off the map faster.

hehe no i didnt imply that- I was just saying that that was what happened and that i never saw anything wrong with it. 1v1 I still think CQ was stronger back then b:cute
    --Retired--

• Ahira - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    1. undine strike
    2. **** rock

Profit $$

b:surrenderb:surrenderb:cry
    --Retired--

• dekciw
    edited July 2009
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:cry

Just kidding Ahira, miss you too <3
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    appelsiini wrote: »

wtf crafted by Blackout? He quit the game so long ago. How is that stuff still circulating?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pippins - Lost City
    Pippins - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOL i like how Uber does what he wants and doesnt care. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just like some other people too.
  • Pippins - Lost City
    Pippins - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User