SG1OWNS.Where are your brains??!!

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The wars are fun, the game is fun, why get so angry over each other for?
    Consider it a break. Insulting each other isn't gonna help anyways... yawn.

P.S I'm so carebear. :o

^^ I agree b:surrender ^^

And no worries I am a Carebear too b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ಥ~ಥ <-way better

ಠಿ_ಠಿ

I stare into your soul...then shatter it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    ಠಿ_ಠಿ

oO...I like this one!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    oO...I like this one!!!!

Oh, I've got a huge assortment of them, thanks to various contributors...I've still gotta add the best ones to my siggy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^^ I agree b:surrender ^^

And no worries I am a Carebear too b:flower

Evil_Care_Bear_by_DevinePliskin.jpg

^RedsRose, behold my googling powers.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ಠಿ_ಠಿ

for some reason it took a lot of effort to stop looking at those beady eyes...Freakin hipnotic. b:bored
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    All of this could easily be resolved if Raven or Baroque would just gave us their input....b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Evil_Care_Bear_by_DevinePliskin.jpg

^RedsRose, behold my googling powers.

Eh.....You were not supposed to show anyone!!! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The wars are fun, the game is fun, why get so angry over each other for?
    Consider it a break. Insulting each other isn't gonna help anyways... yawn.

Exactly this is why like War said. A little forum trolling between he and I doesn't mean we can't coexist in the same guild or even be friends in game.

Like I told Wadzio. There is no "enemy" This is just a game.

It stops becoming a game for poeple like Athran and most of spec when they start talking about dealing "devine punishment" Because they are so obsessed and consumed with their cq hatred.

Of course there are people in this game who I think are beyond stupid. But it's their game I don't tell them how to play it.. I just pk them when I get irritated. =p
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would like to say that everyone who still has plans to overthrow Conqueror, probably doesn't have anything planned for the next year, or so. Spectral, Riot, RageQuit, and the other weirdos combined would be lucky to take one land from Conqueror each week. I don't know how many lands Conqueror have under their control, but I think they have more than enough to survive if one land was taken each week until the end of the year. If not, they can claim/reclaim lands with ease.

Only thing to really do now is to relax and try to have fun. This game is on the decline, server dying, and the old players of this server have quit, or just chilling around.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    It stops becoming a game for poeple like Athran and most of spec when they start talking about dealing "devine punishment" Because they are so obsessed and consumed with their cq hatred.

^^ This is funny. If you don't want to hear it then get out of our vent, simple as that. And to be honest everyone has once had some type of dismay towards one guild or another at any given time. Did you not use to feel that way about CQ?

It is a game...people need to have fun and not worry about how other people play it or obsess about it. Are you not obsessed and consumed with Spec? If not I retract question, but seems that way b:surrender
    Only thing to really do now is to relax and try to have fun. This game is on the decline, server dying, and the old players of this server have quit, or just chilling around.

^^ I agree with this 100%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would like to say that everyone who still has plans to overthrow Conqueror, probably doesn't have anything planned for the next year, or so. Spectral, Riot, RageQuit, and the other weirdos combined would be lucky to take one land from Conqueror each week. I don't know how many lands Conqueror have under their control, but I think they have more than enough to survive if one land was taken each week until the end of the year. If not, they can claim/reclaim lands with ease.

I'm a weirdo b:sad
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    back to the original thread concerns.....WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS b:pleased
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    back to the original thread concerns.....WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS b:pleased

Here

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009

unmmm what? Every triple attack we have done we have taken a land i believe, correct me if im wrong. Some even two lands.

And why should we give up? what fun is it to not fight? you are on a pvp server and you want us to stop fighting?

I believe all of us spec riot cq and rq all enjoy our tws together. We may not win them all, we may lose some lands, but we all enjoy the tws imo.

Soooooooo GTFO you carebear!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That all you have? Kinda disappointed...

Like I said = Bored...PvP and TW all CQ has to do. When there is neither = QQ and people lame or need to roll PVE...blah blah blah

LMAO....and not that many have a +12 weapon. I can name on one hand, and not cover all fingers, people who have +12 weapons on the server.

Try again please.

Just to name the ones I can think of:

Zechs, Shinzoko, Athran, TayKiem...i know there were more when we were talking about it the other day but thinking hurts.

(not trying to start something) didnt YourMom leave RQ too? :o *Ganders at her sig.. GASP!*

N'Sync for fun, RQ at heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RuyujinJach - Lost City
    RuyujinJach - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm McLovin' how **** Spec and Riot are. BoooHoooHooo SG1 bidded on CQ. Grow some balls you pansies. It's ok your all non factors, we understand.

Funny how SG1 just raeped the **** out of Riot and Spectral by bidding on CQ. GG noobs.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Just to name the ones I can think of:

Zechs, Shinzoko, Athran, TayKiem...i know there were more when we were talking about it the other day but thinking hurts.

That's 4 (less then one-hand)....and the same list I had. b:chuckle

I did not want to think more either b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Did someone edit the thread title?

I could have sworn it was Where is U Brain.

Or it should have been anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009

ah, kay thx :P
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^^ This is funny. If you don't want to hear it then get out of our vent, simple as that. And to be honest everyone has once had some type of dismay towards one guild or another at any given time. Did you not use to feel that way about CQ?

This is a game, I hate no one. I never "hated" cq. I in fact have always had quite a few people there I've talked too.

Did I always agree with how cq conducted themselves? No, but then again I felt the same towards a lot of guilds including my own when I was in RQ.

I don't hang on your vent but when he states it in white chat... kind of hard to miss imo.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    I'm McLovin' how **** Spec and Riot are. BoooHoooHooo SG1 bidded on CQ. Grow some balls you pansies. It's ok your all non factors, we understand.

Funny how SG1 just raeped the **** out of Riot and Spectral by bidding on CQ. GG noobs.

LMAO!! Like we could not have bid higher? GG Noob!!

Ego much?I could stereotype and assume I know what guild you from..however I am above that b:cute
    This is a game, I hate no one. I never "hated" cq. I in fact have always had quite a few people there I've talked too.

Did I always agree with how cq conducted themselves? No, but then again I felt the same towards a lot of guilds including my own when I was in RQ.

I don't hang on your vent but when he states it in white chat... kind of hard to miss imo.

I agree. There will always be something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Im supposed to be processing someone's application for assistance and you keep posting fun stuff for me to continue to neglect them. STOP IT!
    edited July 2009
    LMAO!! Like we could not have bid higher? GG Noob!!

Ego much?I could stereotype and assume I know what guild you from..however I am above that b:cute

I agree. There will always be something.

GG Noob uberhurts could have always bidded on another CQ land. GG.

Ego much? Having an ego would mean i'm involved with one of the aforementioned guilds...Which I'm not. Sooooo GG again b:bye
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    i met a girl named GG in Vegas once....b:surrender
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    i met a girl named GG in Vegas once....b:surrender

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Except Herpes, that sh*t'll follow you around forever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Hey, I'm from Vegas! I take offense to that! b:angry

...even though it's true. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    GG Noob uberhurts could have always bidded on another CQ land. GG.

Ego much? Having an ego would mean i'm involved with one of the aforementioned guilds...Which I'm not. Sooooo GG again b:bye

He could have yes and we could have outbid him...lol, but the point is mute and no sense arguing.

And I believe I said I "could stereotype" the guild you were in but I did not.

But if all you can respond with is "GG Noob," then more power to your lack in vocabulary and ability to respond in a meaningful way b:surrender. I surrender myself as Noob b:cute

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    He could have yes and we could have outbid him...lol, but the point is mute and no sense arguing.

And I believe I said I "could stereotype" the guild you were in but I did not.

But if all you can respond with is "GG Noob," then more power to your lack in vocabulary and ability to respond in a meaningful way b:surrender. I surrender myself as Noob b:cute

Rofl very hypocritical of yourself.

I guess I'll say the same to you...But if all you can respond with is "GG Noob," then more power to your lack in vocabulary and ability to respond in a meaningful way b:surrender. I surrender myself as Noob

b:bye
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Rofl very hypocritical of yourself.

I guess I'll say the same to you...But if all you can respond with is "GG Noob," then more power to your lack in vocabulary and ability to respond in a meaningful way b:surrender. I surrender myself as Noob

b:bye

You might be mentally **** b:bye
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington