NOTICE: Known Patch Issues (input please)

eatwithspoons
eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
EDIT: We've run some optimization on the patch server, it should be running much more smoothly now

Hiya everyone. I know this new patch has brought a few issues. I'm looking for your help to make sure that I haven't missed anything major.

Please note: This thread is not for complaints about patch content, it is for reporting current patch issues.

Here's what I have so far, if you know of an issue with the patch that is not on the list please post with as much detail as you can:

Patcher running slow: This is due to the size and amount of people trying to patch at once. The alternative to this is downloading the manual patch.

Manual patch going slow: this is due to the size of the patch, give it time and it should apply correctly.

Smilies: smileys appear wrong or multiple smileys display when they should not be

Rebirth order: The quest is reported to be taking the item but not correctly teleporting the player. Any additional information is welcomed.
-Delta
-Gamma

Some odd text error: 'Nuff said

If you see something that's not on the list and you know it is not an issue with your own computer please let us know.

Let me assure you that we are working diligently to resolve these issues, but the first step is information gathering. Thanks in advance for all off your help!
Post edited by eatwithspoons on

Comments