Patch 161 is a large patch!

Options

Comments

• ClearHeart - Dreamweaver
    ClearHeart - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Just use the download link..it will direct you to pwi site, download section. Scroll down, klick on the right patch...!! After 2,5 hours watching the updater update sooooooo slow...I got it within 10 mins!!!b:victoryb:laugh

yea but for me the manual patch takes over an hour to download, ohh well, worth a shot... >< fail patch. yea... 60kb/sec, so slow....I need a better internet service... btw, any clue why changing ur name makes a completely different profile? it's kinda odd...
  • starcolonel1
    starcolonel1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ya ummm tried to the auto update about 10 times, every time there is an error, manual down load the same thing... And dont say is a connection problem... i connection speed is as of now at 9.2Mbps the lowes i get is about 4.02Mbps.... so can some one fix this qlitch in the download!
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thx god for this manual patch b:victory
  • myanbearpig
    myanbearpig Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I tried to update automatically for a few hours.. with no success, it failed and constantly restarted.. yadda yadda yadda. I download the patch and update manually, and voila!
  • whiteorb
    whiteorb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i have been downloading this update for hours and it keeps saying theres an error but i click try again, will it fail in the end??? or is it looking good so far? im just over half way through it. b:angry
  • artsy23
    artsy23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    GM i've tried looking for the element.exe or anything u mention I cant find but one patch.exe which is currently patching..it keeps on going downloading but the error kept on coming to pls help.
  • pinky84
    pinky84 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Umm..yeah..I started through the updater around 930 this morning and its almost 11 and wasn't even quarter of the way done..took 4 min to dl manual patch..

Go manual! Its much faster!
  • Sellen - Harshlands
    Sellen - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hope I can delete a thread? because I asked about this im sorry didnt see it =b

anyway, yes my update is taking forever to do, I will try the manual patch though and hope it works, my auto one is only like well not even a percentage done =( well not e decent one maybe 2 percent?

I really dont want to cancel just to have an error update though =(

I really wish they updated slower god =b that and isnt this new patch useless untill its finished? like it doesnt actually add anything yet? I guess then maybe this IS the slow way to update X_X

well I just hope they improve the servers a bit in the future... I know its hard but still =/
  • Zhianya - Heavens Tear
    Zhianya - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Every time i attempt to update the client, i get this message that says there was an error in downloading the updates. i tried downloading the manual patch to fix this, but it does nothing; the updater insists on trying to update (and always fails), even though i downloaded the most recent patch manually...is it something to do with my system? i'm totally confused, lol.
  • joaocota
    joaocota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hey mate i can't update also :s
  • TrueBloods - Sanctuary
    TrueBloods - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hi

Have manually patched, but when i launch the game, its updating....looks like i could be waiting hours to play again, i first started this at 9am uk time, got half way through downloading with the auto launcher (which by the way took 3 hours) then it just stopped, why is it updating even though ive got the patch on already

Have finally done it.
  • lostsoul1213
    lostsoul1213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Try it with manual. Most are having issues on the auto patch. It took 10 + tries to get past the bugged files for me.
  • whiteorb
    whiteorb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i downloaded the manual 1 and went out when i came back my hubby said it came up as error interupted, so im starting it all over again. i done have a clue bout puters and even if it downloads i wont know wat to do with it lolb:laugh
  • Zhianya - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I did try it with the manual, it's not working. i must have tried like 7 times. Dx
  • kesley
    kesley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    >.< i cant update too T_________T
  • Zhianya - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    mwahaha nevermind. manual worked that time =P
    wootnesss
    :D
  • Mahadevi - Heavens Tear
    Mahadevi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well I have been downloading since 7 am and its moving soooooo slooow ready to give up on it, and wait for another day. Its my day off and don't really want to wait for this to download, already wasted a moring on it. and now its 12 noon here and now just under the "V" in version (my blue line) so yeah what ever they did, They did good to fix problems in this game...
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It's actually working quite fine for me. I downloaded the manual patch and it finished before I was done taking my shower. Guess I'll have to check out the game once I get back from washing the dishes and picking up my check.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawTalent - Dreamweaver
    RawTalent - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Everyone use the direct link in the very first post it takes about 5mins
    I Make It Look Easy[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucyfera - Dreamweaver
    Lucyfera - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How long this update takes. Hour ? Day ? Week ?
  • Legalbaby - Heavens Tear
    Legalbaby - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yay :D the patch worked for me, ive been trying to do the auto update for like 2-3 hours. n den i decided to check online! :D n glad i did :D yay pw :D b:laugh b:bye
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    try dowloading the patch manual by using THIS link. scroll down a bit and download the new patch. when download is finished the launcher pops up, and starts installing the files.
    dowload wil take 10/20 mins (more or less) depending on your internet connection. the rest takes about 2 mins ^^
  • Barnicke - Sanctuary
    Barnicke - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello? Did everyone call in sick today?
    The auto patch isn't working, and this has been going on for over 8 hours. Do you think maybe you should link the auto patch to the manual patch? Anyway, just do something, for crying out loud, so people can load the patch without wasting hours messing with the auto update, wondering if there is something wrong with their computer, and then finally checking the forums.
  • Arkuma - Harshlands
    Arkuma - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cool thought it was my computer going to dl manual patch now hope it worksb:kiss
  • Kaligrrl - Heavens Tear
    Kaligrrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How long this update takes. Hour ? Day ? Week ?

I found that Arryannamage has a great solution...download the patch manually, then open it on your computer. It took me 2 hours trying to patch thru the game client. After manually downloading, the blue and yellow bars flew by!! b:pleased

Time elapsed:
    5 min download files
    2 min install patch

WOOT-WOOT!! b:victory
  • brentbest
    brentbest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i cant do it manually it says cant close patcher update interupted wat does that mean?
  • deathsoulreaper
    deathsoulreaper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I clicked the manual patch it says the comp cant find a program to open it with...ugh what am i supposed to do i want to play already....NVM OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
  • Aedina - Harshlands
    Aedina - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This thing is HUGE zzzomg.
  • sammakko
    sammakko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i'm having a big trouble, especially when I try to updating the game manually. I got this error now : "updated listed files error". I have wasted all day to this, trying to update but all the time reason is same - something is wrong.
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Manual patch FTW!
    b:chuckleb:laugh
This discussion has been closed.