Rate the Signature Above You!

Options

Comments

• Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This great thread shouldn't die >.<

Above me.. well it's colourful... Animation is a good idea but overall.. I dunno .-.
    2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    9/10

Could use a border

Roar of the Pride ftw!

Nice font.

Cool effects.

Good variety of colour

great sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    10/10 same reason as b4
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    3.5/5

*It has room for improvements.
    *Cute animation. OHAITHUR TOO! b:bye
    *The shift in text as it changes color bothers me.
    *I dunno what to make of the background, but whatever it is it seems cool. Clashes with the sig though.
    *A border might be nice to make it look slightly cleaner, but not necessary.
    *I know my style is more messy, but try finding a simple color scheme to start with rather than throwing very bold colors together. The contrast is nice, but red and green makes me think Christmans (yay!).

I'm sorry if I seem to be bashing this b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    3.5/5

I like it, though it requires us to really look at it to get it.

Edit: I just added a signature, and it won't show. QQ
    Only drink by day or night (or somewheres in between)
  • Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Trying again.

Oh, problem is my siggy is too tall. :/

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7960/rapep.png
    Only drink by day or night (or somewheres in between)
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @****_ur_Soul

Try uploading the image and copy paste this into the textbox before you click save: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Juriana

Hm.. I like that it's not a box signature. The blue animal works well, also reflects the light on your character nicely. They both look ready to fight together.
    Name font works, the A as a dot on the i hmm I dunno. Seems to much decoration for me.
    The text in the upper left corner... very hard to read. it's too small and doesn't really show off against the background.

3.8/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Juriana

Hm.. I like that it's not a box signature. The blue animal works well, also reflects the light on your character nicely. They both look ready to fight together.
    Name font works, the A as a dot on the i hmm I dunno. Seems to much decoration for me.
    The text in the upper left corner... very hard to read. it's too small and doesn't really show off against the background.

3.8/5
    I was wondering about whether or not to include the quote. The A in the name is my guild emblem, and it's supposed to be bright red. I toned it down and tried to fade it out a bit as to not detract from the main thing xD I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.

The animal thingy is just one side of the Nebulous Raven wings. I love them oh so very much b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Love that it isn't a rectangle, but agree about the a. I can't really see the qoute, but that's neither here nor there to me. Over all a really nice sig. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    4/5... mainly because I do not feel very Christmassy right now... but I do like how it's done simple tasteful, and rather pretty even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If I am not mistaken it's "simply" a screenshot with text...

The scenery of this screenshot is...nice...a single biker in hell...I like it (mainly 'cause of the...hell...)...though the quality of the screenshot is kinda mediocre, though I'm not sure if ya turned the graphics down a lil' or the actual graphics are like that...

White might not be the best color for this signature...I would've tried black text with red outline...or vice versa...
    What the white text says suits to the screenshot...

Oh and...nice text beneath the signature...

3/5...A nice signature with some room of improvement...
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    4/5 nicely designed.. but quite depressing )):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Grippie...
    It's colourful. Bit too colourful for my taste. And the colourful shiny background irks me. Would have looked a ton cooler if the background were transparent I think o_o
    Besides that it's ok. But for a simple signature with just a name in it I'd have picked a more charismatic font. ^.~ 2.5/5

I didn't make my current signature btw. Credit goes to Silvincent b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This one is one of my fav siggies atm and that lion head bm skill has never looked as cool or amazing as in that picture with those colors. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If I am not mistaken it's "simply" a screenshot with text...

The scenery of this screenshot is...nice...a single biker in hell...I like it (mainly 'cause of the...hell...)...though the quality of the screenshot is kinda mediocre, though I'm not sure if ya turned the graphics down a lil' or the actual graphics are like that...

White might not be the best color for this signature...I would've tried black text with red outline...or vice versa...
    What the white text says suits to the screenshot...

Oh and...nice text beneath the signature...

3/5...A nice signature with some room of improvement...

Part of my problem is I kinda lack skills in making sig pics... the other problem is I only have the stock elcrapo photo editing software. Maybe if I got a good Photoshop program, and learned how to use it, I could make something like my current one up, only better looking.

(already rated the one above me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Part of my problem is I kinda lack skills in making sig pics... the other problem is I only have the stock elcrapo photo editing software. Maybe if I got a good Photoshop program, and learned how to use it, I could make something like my current one up, only better looking.

(already rated the one above me)

I don't use photoediting software, I just use pixlr.com and photobucket.com. You should check em, there is a lot you can do with them.

edit: I like your sig, but pretty much agree with wolfssohn about the little things that may look better tweaked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't use photoediting software, I just use pixlr.com and photobucket.com. You should check em, there is a lot you can do with them.

edit: I like your sig, but pretty much agree with wolfssohn about the little things that may look better tweaked.

Problem is... I SUCK at video editing for the most part. I can use 3D CAD software pretty well, but things like photoshop or paint, I usually phail at anything beyond the basic.

Hell, I would rather be rebuilding a carburetor... THAT I can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Problem is... I SUCK at video editing for the most part. I can use 3D CAD software pretty well, but things like photoshop or paint, I usually phail at anything beyond the basic.

Hell, I would rather be rebuilding a carburetor... THAT I can do

I'd definitely recommend the photobucket tools then. For example, I can't create gifs. That glittering text is a tool in photobucket. They also let you add a wide variety of effects, such as color snap where they put everything in black and white except one thing you want in color. They have a smart cutout tool that fixes your mistakes for you, and so it's easy to create renders. Personally, I think it comes out much better quality if you do it yourself in Pixlr, but photobucket nevertheless has enough tools to make decent sigs. And it walks you through their "advanced" tools. Plus, photobucket has unlimited image storage so you can keep the sigs there rather than having them hog space on your computer/laptop. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Problem is... I SUCK at video editing for the most part.

Pah...what a bad attitude...

If ya want it...ya can do it...just might take a while to "learn" it...
    It's not like every sig creator here just sits like 5 mins on one sig...or at least I doubt it...some are made in a few mins, but not all...
    I'd suggest ya just get a decent program (I use "Paint.net" a free photo/pic-editin' program...might not be a "pro" one, but...good enough for me...) or venus' suggestions and try some things...
    First get a rough idea of what ya wanna create, then start creatin' a sig...and take your time...when ya start to realize "it suckz"...start a new one or try to correct it...some awesome lookin' things might even happen by accident...just like some inventions in world history...

If ya need some advices or so...ya could ask some sig creators around here...like Dorset (if she's still here?), or Silvy, or Venus...

And just so ya know...3/5 is not a bad ratin'...

but quite depressing )):

Whoops...
  • Incarnazeus - Sanctuary
    Incarnazeus - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wolf posting in red?
    Certainly a bad omen.

Anyway, haven't rated any signatures in a while... so here goes nothing!

Interesting concept overall.

I really like the font and how it is used. Not too sure if it really succeeds as font for 'writing'; however if the writing weren't capitalised and a bit smaller (maybe even make each line a tad bit closer to the upper one to lessen the gap) it'd be more convenient I assume. But then again, with the meaning of the writing a different font (more aggressive) would be more suitable (at least in my opinion).

Now to the actual background. Certainly an impressive use of your barbarians face (like usual); if the wolf's head were a bit bigger now to fit better into the format, it'd look even more awesome.
    Red and black are common but neat colour combinations. I'm not quite sure about the use of the brushes and the white colour (bit too white in relation to the red and the black?); there is a lack of context between the textures and the face.

I just noticed to the right and the left you blurred out the black so it's semi-transparent - that looks good, however I'd go for it for the whole signature then or just blur out the corners as well.

And you're right. Life is a waste of time.
    Not giving any numbers as they are practically meaningless with this slab of text.

@HadesHound
    I recommend using GIMP additionally to paint.net. It's free and neat. =)
    You can find signature making tutorials all around the 'net.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    o.o I can't really tell what your sig pic is, but I'm going to assume a wolf? The text is a little hard to see with such heavy editing, and the transition is kinda slow. I feel like I'm waiting forever for it to flip. b:surrender
    But overall I like the editing, really (always been a big fan of heavy editing) and the concept of it. I give it a 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I really want upside down text T_T Nighty I love your sig, its simple, and really pretty! 4/5
    (its Es by the way :o)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    neat ... :-)
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://www.sherv.net/flip.html >:O

When I've first seen your upside-down quote I immediately tilted my head (and so did the guy sitting next to me in the library). b:chuckle
    't 'as style. ;)
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Very nice! Simple and clean, but says a lot to me.
    What font is the lettering? Very nice touch.

You get 5 out of 5 stars from me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @HadesHound

Hm, you picked a good screenshot there. It works, although I would have blurred the pixeled edges in the foreground a little.

Font... meh. A simple serif font doesn't go with your message or better said your image of a badass biker. Something like this for example would work way better. I'm a font-addict of some sorts and with the right font you can your give stuff so much more character.
    Also, I'd probably go for orange text, with a black border or something, to set it off agaisnt the busy background. That would make it look more solid and less pixelated.

Layout overall is pretty okay. But you could move the bike a little more to the left, so the text on the right got more space to breathe. And a border would be nice to round it off.

Ooooverall it's pretty good for a first try I assume. Just would look like a zillion times better with a fitting font. P:
    3.5/5

Okay, wall of text. Sorry. lol
    My current signature is self made again. Spent quite a bit of time on it but there still are some little things that irk me. But overall I'm more than happy with it. I got the feeling and the message I wanted across c: Opinions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

My current signature is self made again. Spent quite a bit of time on it but there still are some little things that irk me. But overall I'm more than happy with it. I got the feeling and the message I wanted across c: Opinions?

I saw your screenie in the fashion thread, I love the outfit together. It looks much more wintery and warm than the actual christmas fashion does.

The positioning of the character is lovely, and I like the more muted colors of the scenery behind her, while the bright top and the glow around the text makes it stand out. :D The quote is nice! Well known enough that everyone gets it and appropriate for the season.

I also like the border you used, being that it's only on the top and bottom. I haven't seen that before~

5/5 b:victory

My current signature is also self made, and it's just one of my favorite screenies from my recent screenshot fest. =) I'm not sure about the black bars on the ends, they were part of the screenie and I thought it sort of made it look cinematic. Different from my overall blue signatures I've had in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Really nice sig love how u used narnia in it for ur guild
    5/5
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Safang. Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I am kinda crappy at doin this kind of stuff. I can tell by your sig that you do have an artistic touch, and I rate yours a 5. Maybe if I were to give you the original screenshot, you might be able to make something up for me that looks better?

@FieryBlade. Nice and simple yet catching the eye. I give it a 5 as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Uhm.. I rated Fiery and Hades already so it is... Jeremied :D

First of all, thanks for the kind words, Sir :3

Your signature... Autumn colours >:] I looove the colours and the screenie you picked.
    But the black borders at the end bother me ._. You got such a nice rounded frame there, the black bars are just weird lol
    Love your faction logo and the wings going with it. But I would have left the other pair of wings out and maybe moved your name more to the right so the J doesn't punch your face. That sounded weird ._.
    Name font itself is pretty cool and fits you but it's a little bit icky with the busy background. Some kind of setting it off against the forest would be perfect. But I love the fiery, glowy part up there. But it makes it hard to read. Confusing xD

Anyways, you get a 4.7/5 from me. Epic unique signature that looks like you put in a lot of time :D

@HadesHound Sure, I can try that. Just note me with the original screenshot and whatever else you want to say. Might take me a few days though, atm the flu is kind of trying to kill me xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]