SO I POSTED: xD

EricaPn - Heavens Tear
EricaPn - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Blademaster
hiya all !!!

i've been reading and experienced, and hearing alot about BM talks. Ingame/Forums wises.

came to me attention by the following:

1. why are Fist BM being put down so much? (have you all experience/tested thruly yet? thru lvl 100+? have you try all twist +turns?)

2. why people keep direct new players to wear Light armor on Fist BM?
(Fist attack = very close range therefore you'll take phys damage at most. but light armor = squishy for phys damage. i dont care how much eva you got. if you haven't test thruly or dont know about it. then SHUT IT)

3. Why are you all telling people Fist BM need to go Demon? (again have you tested thruly yet?. or are you just hearing rumors or read about it somewhere else and just came here to tell us ?. cause 1% crit on demon + speed attack on demon = crappy to fist BM. being Fist BM you have so much crit if you build your char right. and being Fist BM you're lack of damage on weapon wise. )

again.. if you haven't test thruly and dont know for sure ..
PLEASE DONT DIRECT NEW PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY.

iam a Fist BM and yes i've tested more in Fist than you ever known.
i've done most of the stuff Barbs can't i've aoe like Axe , i've deal more damage than you can imagined.. so i said and i posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by EricaPn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1.- Yes.

2.- Because they are noobs.

3.- You know that the difference between Heaven and Hell weapon mastery is just around 100~300 physical attack? (the latter one when your weapon is +12).

And people say usually Hell because of the attack speed. But some of them post without knowing about the "attack speed caps" the game has.
  • Complicate - Lost City
    Complicate - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your post is vague in many areas:

• Fist BM are put down a lot because their usefulness is limited in many areas including PvP and AoE grinding. I have also seen a fist user AoE grinding and it doesn't compare well at all to axe or pole AoE. Some of the fist skills aren't useful, and aren't worth the chi. You aren't explaining yourself well in suggesting that fist users are good (why are they good?).
    • Many people have reversed their thinking about any BM going light armor, so where are you getting your info from (and how old is the info)? Please cite threads.
    • Currently Sage/Demon thinking is limited to the three basic skills and the chi related skills. It is easy to see why fist users would not need an extra chi skill. However, you claim to be an expert, so perhaps you should explain why fist users should go Sage.

Not saying I do know a lot about fist users either, this is just my opinion.
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    EricaPn you have proved to be a noob, nothing more.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are many more skills available than just the base ones.

Delta is being done, which gives pages for the mid-skills. It is random, but for everyone farming Delta they should be able to get a good number of em in a week or two.

Cube gives the books for random 99 skills. There has already been skills such as Myriad Sword Stance in AH for 4 million. So all skills are possible to get.

Main reason I see for going demon is for the skills that gain benefit. Using axes as well as fists, I like getting a 50% boost to duration on Heaven's. Means killing mobs goes that much faster in groups. And getting longer/guaranteed stuns work towards fists benefit as well. You need them in one place to let your DPS break the charm and kill with hopefully constant stun lock during that time.

Does anyone know how the attack speed cap works with a high amount of interval reduct? I know attack speed buffs get converted to that from Cyclone Heel's effects, but I'm looking at -.3 and above reduction in total gear. How does the cap effect work with that?

EDIT: Main reasons for going sage seems to be the extra 15% damage boost, and 200% weapon damage from spark along with the 25% damage reduction.

Unfortunately the 15% damage boost isn't really all that impressive from the way it is calculated, and not sure how reliable counting sparks is. You need to stun any reasonably talented opponent if fighting non-squishies, since they will kite if they get beat down quickly to let their charm recharge. And sparking eats up alot of that time. So if it can be made to make up for the lost time and a rhythm is found, then sage has a higher spike potential since we now have genies skills that will make up for demon's attack speed boost.
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    maybe you all haven't read my thread thruly be4 you jump in conclusion.
    i simply asking why are you all putting down fist BM while you know nothing about it..
    again: have you all tested thruly? if not then dont jump to conclusion.
    also i haven't claim to be pro in fist BM yet i said" i can do alot of stuff barbs can't. and i can aoe better than most axe BM can"

next is.: you heard about others said ! and thats it? you HEARD? who? and why are they so expert?
    majority of people going axe because its high damage on the axe and it look cool.. therefore you all just go with that.

also you haven't answer me wherether you have lvl 100+ in fist or not... if not then dont jump to conclusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alkaiza
    alkaiza Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes fist BMs arent weak, most people judge us fist through others opinions and guides , just because they saw someone post some mathematical equations of how dmg, speed and stuff like dat works, made other peeps believe that fists are weak, they are so drawn to the fact that most peeps use axe and has been used in all occasions made them think that axe are the best, this is a game, every class, every weapon are balanced, and i do not mean equal in str,equal in def or skills or whatevs, i say they are balanced coz all have their own strength and weakness all class are meant to have holes and power points and its up to the player to fully use those strengths and cover the holes of their char, if axe were made the best in all, every player would have been axe, axe are just easier to manage that is why most peeps choose this path, but saying a fist sucks coz we are weak in dmg? coz so squishy? coz we dont have aoe? is just totally wrong ur just comparing us to a quality of an axe, fist arent axe so our build and our traits are total different, our roles are alos unique, we arent axe who are the heroes who jump right in the middle of a group of mobs or in the middle of a pk fest and spam aoe we fist would rather go 2nd or last and kill the last man standing or stalk and kill runners or those range peeps or mob not joining the fest, we are more of an assassin like build to sum it up, unlike axe who have skills meant for aoe, we fist are build with less aoe skills coz we are better in 1v1 on normal atks, So my point is dat fist should NOT be treated as weaklings or be disregarded on guides and should be given the proper respect we deserve, like what the poster had said, have u even tried this path and gone to a 100+? or to me ill just say 80+ or 90? most of the fist here doesnt know how to properly build a fist 1 example of them going LA, getting too high dex, or when fighting they spam skill and stuff, that kind of a fist is totally messed up and the reason why most newbies fail at this path is becoz most newbies who asks for guidance on fist theyd get a reply, "oww fist sucks u will have a prob when ur 80+ or so" this make newbies turn away from fist, or if they stick it to it they have no idea of how fists work making them mess up their build, coz all they could find in the guides are the disadvantages of a fist and not how they are built, And if ur gonna say " u should post a fist guide", yes i will, im just saying if ur man of experience and ur gonna post a guide u should watch out on what u are gonna post, even though u say its ur own opinio?, ur a person who knows a lot , a person of experience and had posted a good guide, surely new peeps WILL believe what u say, so saying fist sucks in a guide or not good weapon choice is like condemning the entire fistmasters and so started the civil war... of axe/pole/sword vs fists
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wow, I thought it was imposible to get to level 97 as fists.

good to see you.b:victory

b:angryfear the fistsb:angry
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Strange, damage formula should actually hold out that fists will always deal more damage from second 1 because of the way they react with negative interval. The only way that other weapons should be able to beat it, is when you count 0 refinement, no sharding, no attack charms, and if there is some set limit you can't improve beyond in interval/speed buff combo. Otherwise 5+ attacks per second shouldn't be difficult to get for a end game fister.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    Strange, damage formula should actually hold out that fists will always deal more damage from second 1 because of the way they react with negative interval. The only way that other weapons should be able to beat it, is when you count 0 refinement, no sharding, no attack charms, and if there is some set limit you can't improve beyond in interval/speed buff combo. Otherwise 5+ attacks per second shouldn't be difficult to get for a end game fister.

True, if ur going to compare normal to normal atks, fist can out dmg other class as seconds pass by, but other bm class are skill spammers and fist are mostly only normal atks so what they really meant is dat an unrefined fist cannot keep up with an unrefined axe skill spamming on u (when i say cant keep up is becoz i would be probably be dead before my fist could catch to the dmg), so im actually comparing, a fist normal atk to an axe skill spam, and its also true other weapons will probably out much a fist if refinement,shards and charms are to be disregarded so like i said its up to the player to cover up the gaps and holes of his char, and the speed limit cap, i dont know yet, so far 2.00 atk rate is as far as i can get IF it can go over that HOLY COW to us>.<

yes a +5 isnt hard for an END game fister so is to other class, but below 90 specially at 60 where u have to get tt weapons every 10 lvls and refining to a +5, thats not gonna be money friendly to u, and thats all i meant for being hard to get it is not money wise specially if u like spending on other things.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    alkaiza wrote: »
    True, if ur going to compare normal to normal atks, fist can out dmg other class as seconds pass by, but other bm class are skill spammers and fist are mostly only normal atks so what they really meant is dat an unrefined fist cannot keep up with an unrefined axe skill spamming on u (when i say cant keep up is becoz i would be probably be dead before my fist could catch to the dmg), so im actually comparing, a fist normal atk to an axe skill spam, and its also true other weapons will probably out much a fist if refinement,shards and charms are to be disregarded so like i said its up to the player to cover up the gaps and holes of his char, and the speed limit cap, i dont know yet, so far 2.00 atk rate is as far as i can get IF it can go over that HOLY COW to us>.<

yes a +5 isnt hard for an END game fister so is to other class, but below 90 specially at 60 where u have to get tt weapons every 10 lvls and refining to a +5, thats not gonna be money friendly to u, and thats all i meant for being hard to get it is not money wise specially if u like spending on other things.

Depending on which skills are used, and whether they are able to get the no-cast time every other skill, their attack rate still is below 1. The only thing that fist needs to out-damage them, is for them to deal more damage than the normal attack + bonus damage from skill. And with even a 3.X attack rate, it will have achieved that already with low to no refinement.

Refining TT fists is kinda pointless, when 60 and 70 molds are available. First time I will use the TT fists I have would be 80, but those will be decomped for Behemoth Fists anyways.

And 3 attack rate has already been posted by people using Relentless skill. This is before they have the TT99 gear which can give as much as -.2 interval when combined correctly.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    Depending on which skills are used, and whether they are able to get the no-cast time every other skill, their attack rate still is below 1. The only thing that fist needs to out-damage them, is for them to deal more damage than the normal attack + bonus damage from skill. And with even a 3.X attack rate, it will have achieved that already with low to no refinement.

Refining TT fists is kinda pointless, when 60 and 70 molds are available. First time I will use the TT fists I have would be 80, but those will be decomped for Behemoth Fists anyways.

And 3 attack rate has already been posted by people using Relentless skill. This is before they have the TT99 gear which can give as much as -.2 interval when combined correctly.

Yes it does depend on skills used, and yes skills atk rate is below 1 or so and yes fist can out dmg even skill spamming axe, but we are talking about axe vs fist on normal gears, (no refinement and stuff) and im saying that an unrefined fist without negative intervals would have a hard time trying to out dmg an axe since the fact that fist do have low dmg and axe even on normal gears already packs a punch and with skill added it would really hurt, the only way a fist can out dmg an axe is on a long duel run which wont likely happen since on normal gears fist have low hp meaning they can only take a few hits from a skill spamming axe therefore they wont have enough time to land all the blows a fist needs to out dmg an axe like i said awhile ago id probably be dead before my dmg can match that of axe but when dding against a boss, a fist would likely deal the most since most boss have high hp meaning lots of time for u to build ur dps,

ANd refining ur TT fist isnt pointless (i dont know if u meant dont refine the TT60s and 70s coz i did the same i took the molds instead and those i refined and sold for money on 80 fists) even if u need to decompose the fist doesnt mean u have to decompose the fist u had just refined, u can sell it and with the +something it would probably have value no matter how few fist users are, there are also archers who take on fists and other BM class who are curious to wear ur fist so the resale value wont really be that low and it would be probably be enough to get u the mats for the fist u need to decompose, being a fist is a challenged and NOT money wise, ive posted the fact based on my experience that the path to fistmastery is never cost efficient it takes time,patience and lots of coins for u to reap the almost full potential of a fist.(although all class needs those qualities to succeed fist takes a little bit more >.<)

Although u did say that refining TT fists is pointless im sure u dont meant refining ALL fist weapon is pointless just coz of atk rate going over 5+, remember in duels,pk, and TWs most likey ur enemy will run away from u or kite u meaning u wont be able to land all those atks if ur enemy is just gona kite u everytime, so speed without str is like being a little girl **** slapping continuosly on Hulk,

ANd if atk rate can go to a 3.00 atk rate then HOLY COW! , i havent maxed my genie skill since i didnt lvl it much and i dont have a -.1 interval, yet, max atk rate i am now is currently 2.00, with that and with my +5 fist i can almost kill a bm my lvl in under 6 secs(during stun time so no running during spark) and what more if it can go up to a 3.00 atk rate holy cow isnt it? b:victory
  • RockSkin - Sanctuary
    RockSkin - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sorry to spam your thread without any helpful information for the answers you seek. I don't know $h!t about fisters. I'm just curious about their performance, specially PvM. I might try out a fister someday. I heard they're biggest problem it's to deal a nice amount of damage, but I'm really used to that because of my level 3 True Form damage cut.

Hey and with that level 97 you're more than a pro Erica. I wonder if you reach your level as a pure fister or if you did a skill/attribute reset. Cuz if you are at lvl 97 and you were always a fister, it only proves that fisters ain't that bad like people use to say they are right?

I wish you good luck to find out your answers and for that kick a$$ lvl 97 fister! b:dirty b:victory
    Life's too short to be wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Sorry to spam your thread without any helpful information for the answers you seek. I don't know $h!t about fisters. I'm just curious about their performance, specially PvM. I might try out a fister someday. I heard they're biggest problem it's to deal a nice amount of damage, but I'm really used to that because of my level 3 True Form damage cut.

Hey and with that level 97 you're more than a pro Erica. I wonder if you reach your level as a pure fister or if you did a skill/attribute reset. Cuz if you are at lvl 97 and you were always a fister, it only proves that fisters ain't that bad like people use to say they are right?

I wish you good luck to find out your answers and for that kick a$$ lvl 97 fister! b:dirty b:victory

You can get to level 99 doing just daily quests in about 1 year or so. High level doesn't means being "pro".
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009

aww what about me?? im not yet 97 a few/a lot lvls below and im already going hybrid path but still im mainly fister im a noob then?

@ Lyndura

LOL, owww i wonder what that meant >.<, that person who got to 99 just by doing dailies must have a boring gaming experience to depend only on dailies to get to that lvl >.<
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    LOL, owww i wonder what that meant >.<, that person who got to 99 just by doing dailies must have a boring gaming experience to depend only on dailies to get to that lvl >.<

Not really, you can do the quests and go PvP, farm HH for money, go Rebirth, farm Lunar, etc; the rest of the time.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    Not really, you can do the quests and go PvP, farm HH for money, go Rebirth, farm Lunar, etc; the rest of the time.

Well if the lvl 99 who does all that, doesnt he have the right to be called a pro? i mean thats a lot of experience and a lot things he would have learn on the way if he does those things right ?>.<
  • RockSkin - Sanctuary
    RockSkin - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To be pro or not to be. The eternal useless and pointless discussion.
    Life's too short to be wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mkhan - Heavens Tear
    Mkhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am quite curious as to how Fist users do against Venos...(bramble)...

But yea I think fists are very powerful when they're 80+. You just need a very dedicated build to be able to PvP and PvE efficiently.

Also Sage would be the better choice for Fist BM since that extra 15% bonus damage can do wonders, add that with high critical rate and you've got yourself a killing machine....oh and don't forget the 20 second attack rate boost using Sage. b:laugh

With increasing your attack rate you'll be making chi as if there's no tomorrow and spam them spark eruptions (hence adding more damage) and diamond sutras.

I kinda find Fist BM having the same defense like Archers do....high Dex = high evasion + high accuracy.

And as for the rest of their gears they can just use the good ol' HP shards (imacculates of course b:chuckle) and you've got yourself a very solid Fist BM.

That's just my 2 cents, I'm sure EricaPn would know better so don't take my word for this being the absolute way of the Fist BM.
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    weapon mastery doesn't mean very much, especially considering fists have the lowest of weapon dmg (15% of fist dmg is not impressive, most you will get is 200-400 more dmg). that and demon fist mastery gives u more crit

sage cyclone heel not that great, seeing as lvl 10 and demon already have the exact duration as the cooldown, meaning it's already spammable (and demon gives higher atk rate)

sage does have the chi skill, but as you say, fist bms make chi fast anyways
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    weapon mastery doesn't mean very much, especially considering fists have the lowest of weapon dmg (15% of fist dmg is not impressive,

can you explain with actual numbers why fists has the lowest weapon damage?
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    first of all. - i didnt get to this lvl by dailies.. i worked my butt off for it.
    2nd.. if you comparing damage between fist vs axe thru their weapon then you're clearly have fall in to the thread where i said why did you put down fist. ( fist have low damage but higher attack rate it can out damage axe any time )
    3rd. if you say i need more crit on my 19% + my attack rate?.. you havent test it out thruly.. therefor (shuts it)
    4th. you said axe skills spamming higher. you need to recheck. when you compare vs fist skills.. .

also you all need to look at over all aspect. not a single class can out beat others. but in the event one clase is properly build it can do so with some dedication and pratice.

last but not least : i never put down anyone nor any class just simply asking questions why its been put down the way it been.
    i've spoke with many players in high lvls 100-120s in other servers.
    and one answer that i always get is : "i dont know fist SEEMs low damge so i went with axes"
    now if everyone SEEMS like that then thats why. but jumping to conclusion is a bad thing to do.

and ps: in PVP fist BM are the most feared. if you need to ask why then dont respond.. its pointless

pps: in pve i can aoe combining with 2 axes skills you axe users cant even get close to killing as fast as me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EricaPn - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    ohh i almost forgot here's an example for ya:

my damage Fist stats is : 5300 - 5500
    and here's my friend's axe damge is 4200- 8000
    both same lvl

see the difference? if you dont then dont bother xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    To Mkhan,

Bramble is fists worst nightmare , on any one with high def and high vit/hp would mean instant death to a fist, but against a robe or LA veno, physical def and their hp is still to be considered so even if dmg returns to a fist, venos doesnt have that hp and high def to take and return all the dmg a fist can do, even with heals, remember fists has the fastest chi accumulation rate so meaning we can heal a lot even though venos have heal as well, trick is get up close, stun and kill them within stun time, break dat and u can match up any veno without them being able to use the heal but then again it doesnt work everytime so its up to the player and how he/she fights enemy and cover up the holes and weakness their characters have. Then again the once new(now old) so called heavy venos are also to be considered but i havent fought any heavy armor venos my lvl so no prob against them.

ANd if u mean same physical def as an archer? ur totally wrong, the proper way of building a fist is Heavy Armor as a main armor( Although i advice every fists to have LA with them for mage battles) yeah they both have ALMOST the same dex but we arent archers so we are not like them who have high dependency on eva, so eva for us fist is just a bonus to help fill our holes of having low vit.

Well i guess that is ur opinion and probably ur way of fighting when ur going to use fist, but for me im going demon. yes 15% is better than 1% crit then again that 1% chance increases when ur speed is doubled/tripled or whatevs

Scenario- every atk u make has a 1% chance of a landing a crit(disregard the other crits just focus on this one) and with sparks speed buff makes u land more hits so within 15 secs u would be able to land more atks with 1% crit. Formula = (normal atk rate 1.43) 1.43x.25= answer +1.43 x15 secs=26.8125 atks withint 15 secs , multiply by 1% crit that means within 15 secs u have 26.8125% chance of landing a crit within that 15 secs, read carefully 26.8125% crit chance WITHIN 15 SECS NOT PER ATK, well of cors the number would change depending on ur crit so ur chances of landing a crit is higher than archers coz u atk mor often than they do (but of cors this game has like balance engine where in crit rate for slower weapons are upped so dat they would have a chance to crit as well and that fist wont be landing critical hits everytime this isnt ragnarok online where math is 99% accurate) so choosing sage and demon is still a matter of build, if ur a fist with balanced str and dex demon is best so u can make more use of ur crit rate, but if ur more str and mid high dex i guess sage is better so u would up ur str and defenses more. (fist builds are to be explained further in the future lol )

To Nevalik
    lol weapon mastery doesnt mean much? lol u know very well that fist have already low dmg so is it not right to use every dmg increasing stats so dat ur dmg wont be that puny, so every little bit of % added to ur dmg would be useful.

Sage cyclone gives longer speed duration, useful for sage fists when sparking
    Demon cyclone gives higher speed atk rate, speed buffs doesnt stack so demon spark and cyclone heel? not good

and fist spamming skill? u might wana change to axe if ur gonna spam skills.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    can you explain with actual numbers why fists has the lowest weapon damage?

Yes fist have lowest weapon dmg.

lvl 90 TT fist=501-554

Lvl 90 TT axe=582-1358

dat if ur going to base it on WEAPON DMG only fist do have the lowest dmg but then again :

Fist/claw= 1.43 atk rate

Dual axes=0.83 atk rate

so u just do ur math and ull come up with a dmg.

Other classes started looking down on fist coz they based our dmg to an axe and now they started looking down on us coz they we are useless in pve or pvp and where did they get that? classist(racist) guides and high lvl peeps who thinks they are so smart ,so what does it take to prove to u guys that fists are weapon class to be reckoned with? DO we need to have an open Beta and lets all kill each other? DUel it out? I dont think so some peeps who thinks they are pro (and they really are) should learn to accept opinions and experience from other players lower than them, just becoz most old guys here are axe/pole/sword doesnt mean u guys know everything, u guys are just a few steps ahead of us but dat doesnt mean u guys can never make mistakes and as i can see it looking down on us fist... is the biggest mistake u guys had ever made.
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    first of all. -

pps: in pve i can aoe combining with 2 axes skills you axe users cant even get close to killing as fast as me..

lol i so love to be a hybrid, b:victoryb:victory

Taking the path of fist has the best chance of being able to use all weapons (cuz no need to restat and all )thus making u a hybrid and efficient in every aspects of the gameb:victory
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol i so love to be a hybrid, b:victoryb:victory

Taking the path of fist has the best chance of being able to use all weapons (cuz no need to restat and all )thus making u a hybrid and efficient in every aspects of the gameb:victory

Yes enjoy having to pay hundreds of dollars to break 5k hp at 9Xb:kiss
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    first of all. - i didnt get to this lvl by dailies.. i worked my butt off for it.
    2nd.. if you comparing damage between fist vs axe thru their weapon then you're clearly have fall in to the thread where i said why did you put down fist. ( fist have low damage but higher attack rate it can out damage axe any time )
    3rd. if you say i need more crit on my 19% + my attack rate?.. you havent test it out thruly.. therefor (shuts it)
    4th. you said axe skills spamming higher. you need to recheck. when you compare vs fist skills.. .

also you all need to look at over all aspect. not a single class can out beat others. but in the event one clase is properly build it can do so with some dedication and pratice.

last but not least : i never put down anyone nor any class just simply asking questions why its been put down the way it been.
    i've spoke with many players in high lvls 100-120s in other servers.
    and one answer that i always get is : "i dont know fist SEEMs low damge so i went with axes"
    now if everyone SEEMS like that then thats why. but jumping to conclusion is a bad thing to do.

and ps: in PVP fist BM are the most feared. if you need to ask why then dont respond.. its pointless

i never put down fists. where in my post did i ever bash fists? i was only disputing the pros of going sage with fists rather than demon
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    i never put down fists. where in my post did i ever bash fists? i was only disputing the pros of going sage with fists rather than demon

i dont think he was pertaining to u, nor was i, we meant dat in general to all other peeps who says fists sucks, and if u ur self doesnt think it that way then ur innocent
  • alkaiza
    edited July 2009
    pervs wrote: »
    Yes enjoy having to pay hundreds of dollars to break 5k hp at 9Xb:kiss

lmao, 5k hp bb:chuckle ... have you even seen me break a 12k hp with charm? i can break ur so called 5k hp without having to use real money to get the equips to do it, u do dat through what they so called "perseverance"
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Yes fist have lowest weapon dmg.

lvl 90 TT fist=501-554

Lvl 90 TT axe=582-1358

dat if ur going to base it on WEAPON DMG only fist do have the lowest dmg but then again :

Fist/claw= 1.43 atk rate

Dual axes=0.83 atk rate

so u just do ur math and ull come up with a dmg.

(501+554)*0.5*1.43=754

(582+1358)*0.5*.83=805

However, I always add shards on my weapons. lets add two shards of +50 each on both weapons. In other words we add 100 on each weapon with shards.

100*1.43=143=>754+143=897
    100*0.83=83=>805+83=888

now both weapons are kind of the same. However, the chi created on fists should break the tie.