EVENT:Blockbuster Video Contest WINNERS!

1235»

Comments

• Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Grantz all winners but

NaoShimai - Sanctuary "Perfect Heroes"

BEst of all !!! Nice work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lishandian - Heavens Tear
    Lishandian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    One of my voice actors is moving to Japan in a few weeks T___T. That would make it very difficult to record lines, since we use my recording equipment and studio ( aka. The Den).

But everyone's feedback really inspired me to try some more video game movie making. This was my first project using video game footage that I filmed, and so at first I was a bit unsure about how well I could see my ideas through, but I think I'm getting the hang of it, and PWI is a pretty smooth game so it's easy to get nice shots.

I am tired with insomnia, so I'm kind of rambling, but yes, I would like to make a continuation of Perfect Heroes. I've already started cleaning up some of the scenes that were cut from the original trailer. Luckily I have voice overs for them. So maybe I'll put those clips up on you tube. I also have some pretty funny bloopers for voices and filming I'd like to share. b:chuckle

*falls asleep in mid post*

Yea, your video is pretty awesome. b:sad Aww am sad to hear one of your voice actor leaving to Japan...is the person going to come back though? Though I wish you the best of luck with the Perfect Heroes...since it was a trailer...think a movie be good? b:chuckle I congrats to all of your team members and they're all wonderful voice actors, too.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    probably on the wrong topic track but I thought id just say im all for an advertisment contest, cuz I have an awesome idea b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    probably on the wrong topic track but I thought id just say im all for an advertisment contest, cuz I have an awesome idea b:bye

make sure to post it in the suggestions section, I know Bludan had one specifically for video ideas, and I'd love to hear yours
  • Tamica - Heavens Tear
    Tamica - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty satisfied with the chosen winners... But my #1 favorite wasn't even on the honorable mentions. =/
    I guess that's a sign I shouldn't try to make a video if the gms decide to make another video contest. Congratulations to the winners though. ^.^
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    grats winners
    it was fun, im disappointed that i didnt win
    but w.e
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]