TW Videos by Desiree

Comments

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    4:02.
    Wizzie deals 211

I know its with undine, so gtfo my d1ck trolls.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Great vid, as usual.

Lol@ running smack into nurfed. 'oh shii...'

Grats on 101 bish!

b:victoryb:kiss
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Great vid, as usual.

Lol@ running smack into nurfed. 'oh shii...'

Grats on 101 bish!

b:victoryb:kiss

Wasn't Nurfed that was the problem. Twas a huge number of players suddenly appearing in the horizon while I was alone... (I have my graphics lowered to 30m so if I can see them, they must have all seen me long ago) b:surrender

Working on Saturday's TW video right now, was watching anime and out for the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    2010-07-10 - Kylin vs Zulu for Forest of Haze posted. Song wasn't anime this time but instead awesome vocal trance sang by Meighan Nealon.

Double post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    2010-07-17 - Kylin vs Zulu for Courage Path and 2010-07-18 - Zulu vs Kylin for Southern Stronghold posted. A bit late cause I've been slacking and watching anime the last few days b:chuckle

Triple post.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wasn't Nurfed that was the problem. Twas a huge number of players suddenly appearing in the horizon while I was alone... (I have my graphics lowered to 30m so if I can see them, they must have all seen me long ago) b:surrender

That's my problem!! Someone will say "move to B5" and I'll get there and I won't see anyone so I'll start to build chi and then suddenly die. And then all 40 people will pop up at same time. GG. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2010-07-17 - Kylin vs Zulu for Courage Path and 2010-07-18 - Zulu vs Kylin for Southern Stronghold posted. A bit late cause I've been slacking and watching anime the last few days b:chuckle

Triple post.

~Desiree

Great Video as always!

I always look forward to your new videos. b:cute
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Lol@ Iffy's big dumb gayfish again. b:chuckle

Great vids Des! Yours are the only ones I can watch full screen without them being all pixelated.

b:kiss
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    come on you know you wanna buy that fish b:dirty
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    come on you know you wanna buy that fish b:dirty

Just ewww.b:infuriated
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow, the music is amaaaaazing.

Question though, what stats are your genie? My veno uses an occult ice genie atm but it takes so much affinity and str and isnt even guaranteed. I'd much rather be able to get strand/tree/poison/fortify. Your genie has so much vit too, I presume it to be full vit but maybe some dex too? Very entertaining videos nonetheless, nice work :3

Edit: you're a goddess, rofl. You do your job and you do it so well. Watching you weave between masses of +12 rank 8 weapons debuffing like there's no tomorrow is simply amazing. Venos should take notes!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Wow, the music is amaaaaazing.
    Thank you b:cute
    Unlike Transcend who usually just takes an excerpt from the latest trance mix of the week, however, I usually have to go hunting every week for songs that match the content/mood of the video (often have to find two similar songs that I can transition together well due to long videos). I did just download the entire Exit Trance collection though, so you'll probably be hearing various anime mixes soon...
    Question though, what stats are your genie? My veno uses an occult ice genie atm but it takes so much affinity and str and isnt even guaranteed. I'd much rather be able to get strand/tree/poison/fortify. Your genie has so much vit too, I presume it to be full vit but maybe some dex too? Very entertaining videos nonetheless, nice work :3
    45 mag, rest vit with four +2 vit genie gear and 84/100 lucky points. My play style is survivability, i.e. tank damage, live long, and purge big targets or tank through to kill their support clerics. For that to happen, I need to be able to use multiple survivability genie skills, often chained together (holy path, absolute domain, tree of protection, expel). In that short period of time, a higher energy pool is more useful than a faster regen time (i.e. with 215 energy, I can cast two 100+ energy skills with only a bit of rest time in between compared to having only 150 energy and having to wait 30+ seconds to be able to use something else). I've considered learning occult ice but that base 30% chance seems way too low and unreliable for my taste and restating 50 into dex would be a huge loss.
    Edit: you're a goddess, rofl. You do your job and you do it so well. Watching you weave between masses of +12 rank 8 weapons debuffing like there's no tomorrow is simply amazing. Venos should take notes!

We don't have that many +12 8juns on this server but the opposing faction does have plenty of +10 CVs with a high population of archers and wizards, so yes, its hard and painful b:surrender

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    2010-07-23 - Zulu vs Kylin for Dragon Wilderness. Been listening to Exit Trance music the past week so bear with it xD

Logged on 1.5hrs late for Sunday's TW (was out for dinner and expected to miss it) so don't have a video or much footage for that TW. 'Twas a 2.5hr loss by Kylin (attacking Zulu for I forgot what land).

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Lol@ your sprint at the end.

Great job, Des.

b:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im glad des chooses to portray TW accurately, and doesn't just edit out anything that could possibly make him look like anything other than a god.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nice video as always man, keep it up.b:victory
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Gotta say, apart from great anime music u select, I really do learn a lot from your vids. I haven't been playing this game nearly as long as others so it helps me out. Keep them coming b:thanks
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    After roughly a month of inactivity, logged on today and joined in TW - heard that last week's TW lasted almost 3hrs, so I thought why not check things out. Here's this Saturday's TW video, please excuse the rusty-ness b:surrender

2010-09-25 - Kylin vs Zulu for Plains of Farewell (HD)

Won't be able to make it to tomorrow's TW (Sunday) unfortunately due to work overload, but you may see me popping up more often now, depending on how heavy schoolwork is.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow, our wall of zhen looks seriously scary from your side b:shocked

Another great vid, didnt see you much in that war b:sad always like seeing myself in videos lol.

Shame you missed last weeks war, was 100% one of the most fun TW's i have had, i got some fraps footage but my editing skills with Vegas suck, and who wants to see another archer vid =/

Hazy SS from my fraps footage:
    http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=63&u=14953617

Hope to see more vids :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow, our wall of zhen looks seriously scary from your side b:shocked

Another great vid, didnt see you much in that war b:sad always like seeing myself in videos lol.

Shame you missed last weeks war, was 100% one of the most fun TW's i have had, i got some fraps footage but my editing skills with Vegas suck, and who wants to see another archer vid =/

Hazy SS from my fraps footage:
    http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=63&u=14953617

Hope to see more vids :)

ha i remember that..debuffed you with purge bow right after b:victory
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Its been almost half a year since I stopped TWing and went to FW and almost a year since I started making TW videos, but its good to be back b:cute

PWI TW 2011-04-01 Omerta vs Kylin AMV
    Perfect World International Harshland Territory War - Omerta vs Kylin 2011-04-01 for Hidden Orchid. Capture by Desiree, lvl 101 demon venomancer. Background music is CANAAN's TV OP "mind as Judgment" by Faylan, followed by CANAAN Inspired Music "Hishou no Koku" by Faylan.

First TW after half a year of inactivity. Same old gear and such, but skills all rusty and now everyone has 8jun/9jun or other OP gear ;'(

For those wondering about the new opening, see this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zmCdAPVo64

Enjoy!

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    great video as alwaysb:victory
  • Cloister - Harshlands
    Cloister - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Welcome back, always fun to watch your videos. :)
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Welcome back Desi ! ^_^

I love the music !!! And here's a music track you might consider for some of your future vids. b:pleased

Fuwa Fuwa Times b:victory
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Welcome back Desi ! ^_^

I love the music !!! And here's a music track you might consider for some of your future vids. b:pleased

is this the dude i seen out side west archo as a blue name barb??? sooo pro
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
    edited May 2011
    blue named barb ?? lies !!! I'm lv 92. b:quiet

P2, you shoulda been more at west gates bringing out the Cernminator during the mass PvP. b:sin
    edited May 2011
    blue named barb ?? lies !!! I'm lv 92. b:quiet

P2, you shoulda been more at west gates bringing out the Cernminator during the mass PvP. b:sin

Lol i cant beleive someone remebers that. i should have taped it but i didnt have fraps back then. Its one hell of a way to end pvp Ijs
    edited May 2011
    Lol i cant beleive someone remebers that.

You bet! It was one of the most epic moments in the history of the west gates, together with killing the guard (taped by Tim)! b:thanks

And you can believe me, cuz I'm like the Elder of West Gates. b:laugh

Just kiddin. But someone said you had troubles with the GMs later on. Hope not? b:surrender
    edited May 2011
    nah i didnt get in trouble for it, i wasnt doing it on purpose to **** over people or anything like some have done wiht chin. so it wasnt that big of a deal. Did kill quite a few people with him though.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Welcome back Desi ! ^_^

Haven't been able to make any TW videos lately cause Kylin has constantly been fake/out-bidded the last few weeks, aka no TWs b:cry

On a side note, I started watching K-ON a while ago since it was the only anime left on my computer after a recent reformat (I had it stored in the download folder and forgot to move it to the anime folder which was forgotten in the backup). Tried to get past episode three but ended up giving up. Its like Lucky Star + Manabi Straight, but with no actual focus at all, so I ended up getting bored b:surrender

I do have the next music track for my next video ready though. Its not an anime piece but rather a remix of a popular English song, but it was used in an anime AMV to great effect and inspired me ; ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfOWz_RJBz8

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]