TW Videos by Desiree

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hurry Up with the New Videos! b:angry ditch school if you have to!
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ppl target you cus want to read in your video "You was killed by XXXXXXX"

I know, I've turned off system messages after I realized that. Now it just shows damage log, not the killer. Cause crediting only one person for a TW kill is dumb when every time I die it is always to 3 or more people and almost never from a 1v1 (the nature of TW afterall)
    Hurry Up with the New Videos! b:angry ditch school if you have to!

Just got around to starting on last week's TW video (PWI TW 2009-10-24 Kylin vs Kingdom) and have no idea when I'll be able to work on this week's (PWI TW 2009-10-30 Kingdom vs Kylin). University + Life > PWI b:surrender

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    University + Life > PWI b:surrender

~Desiree

i think you are confused. it is CS > everything
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    wow bump i will like to see more vids
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Back on HL! b:victory

Added a quick Zulu vs Kingdom TW video (I blame Nurfed for the ninja-invite)

You can see my Raging Tide TW experience here

All videos made henceforth will be in HD.

PvP > PvE ^_^

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nice to see you back, missed your videos but too bad they are being made as u being zulub:cry still, nice video and keep it upb:victory
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    weird desiree in an rpk faction thought u were a pkkb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hey des u nabbbbbb:byeb:pleasedb:chuckle
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i dont get tired of see our old Tw's >.> i miss that QQ
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    2010-04-11 Kingdom vs Zulu TW for Dreamweaver Port uploaded. One thing I hate about Sunday TWs is that one hour in, I have to leave for a half hour meeting. Unfortunate for me, TW just finished when I got back. Oh wellz.

Due to some YouTube uploading stubborn-ness, the video I have uploaded is at CRF-5 and, with YouTube's reconverting, shows much visible graphical artifacts. The music choice was very random and spontaneous - I really wanted to do some VOCALOID song and this one somewhat fit the tempo/timing of my footage. For those who don't appreciate Miku Hatsune and think the voice sounds annoying, know this: the song you hear is 100% computer synthesized b:victory

This weekend's Archosaur defence TWs with Kylin from Kingdom should be interesting. I heard Kylin was successful last time, but seeing last week's TW time (while I was still in Zulu) makes me uncertain...

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    2010-04-18 - Kylin vs Kingdom for Fragrant Kills uploaded. This week, Tekk's back and so are a few others (with gear upgraded). Was a surprisingly quick one. We'll see how tonight's big Archosaur defence will play out...

~Desiree

Ps. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for insta-updates ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have one question that all of Harshlands probably dies to ask:

who is Roland?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I have one question that all of Harshlands probably dies to ask:

who is Roland?
    old member of kylin that doesnt play a lot but still has some responsibilities inguild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Added the long awaited 2010-04-18 - Kingdom vs Kylin for Archosaur. There's links for both the 8 minute long AMV and the unedited (but sped up to 6x speed) raw video capture for those who want to see the full story.

Even though our attack group only consisted of four squads (2 cata squads, 2 assist squads) on a L1 defence TW, we managed to push out and actually beat down the attacker's crystal. Twas a very fun TW! b:victory

~Desiree

P.s. YouTube takes a while to process freshly uploaded videos, so wait a bit for the HD version of the AMV to finish processing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Even though our attack group only consisted of four squads

I wish we could have that many on attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wish we could have that many on attack.

u guys had at least that many on atack...

Edit: unless u sent most people down lane A... and if u guys don't even have 4 squads on atack with 8 catas... u need to rethink your plans
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    and if u guys don't even have 4 squads on atack with 8 catas... u need to rethink your plans

I wish i were lying about this, because im well aware of how terrible of a plan it is. But we straight up cannot commit the necissary amount of people to attack because our defense struggles mightily as is, taking more people off defense would only make their problems worse.

I hate doing anything not to lose, instead of to win, but thats how it is right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wish i were lying about this, because im well aware of how terrible of a plan it is. But we straight up cannot commit the necissary amount of people to attack because our defense struggles mightily as is, taking more people off defense would only make their problems worse.

I hate doing anything not to lose, instead of to win, but thats how it is right now.

with 4 atack squads and 8 catas... thats only 16 people on atack, not counting the catas... thats not enough to do anything....
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    with 4 atack squads and 8 catas... thats only 16 people on atack, not counting the catas... thats not enough to do anything....

We actually only had 3 cata squads lol. And yes you are right, its not enough to do anything. That is what frustrates me about our TWs....that i see getting anything done on attack is impossible with what we have, yet every time i res i see more of our towers going down. Not bringing up cash shopping, just gear, kylins defense has alot of high powered DDs (+10 or higher weapons) as does zulu, and with such small attack squads we are basically just dead ducks for as long at TW lasts. Attack gains ground by their ability to annoy the defense whether it be killing them, making them kite, or stuns and basically none of that can happen. zzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    We actually only had 3 cata squads lol. And yes you are right, its not enough to do anything. That is what frustrates me about our TWs....that i see getting anything done on attack is impossible with what we have, yet every time i res i see more of our towers going down. Not bringing up cash shopping, just gear, kylins defense has alot of high powered DDs (+10 or higher weapons) as does zulu, and with such small attack squads we are basically just dead ducks for as long at TW lasts. Attack gains ground by their ability to annoy the defense whether it be killing them, making them kite, or stuns and basically none of that can happen. zzzzzzz

again with the cashshopping excuse many of us farm our gears. or some like stayne only cashshopped for christmas to +10 his bow but look at his gears ~_~
    we know wat is HH farming everyday. damn. done with arguing.. at least on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yeah yeah kylin doesnt have many csers sure hahahha...
    and stayne only csed at xmas? LAWL... kkkkkkkkkk true but 5000 bucks at once huh? nerd.
    PS: darkfate stop acting like u ever were a factor in kylin.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    yeah yeah kylin doesnt have many csers sure hahahha...
    and stayne only csed at xmas? LAWL... kkkkkkkkkk true but 5000 bucks at once huh? nerd.
    PS: darkfate stop acting like u ever were a factor in kylin.

Idk who you are but if sum1 had to spend that much a rank8 will come along with it and DarkFate is an op archer so gtfo.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Added the long awaited 2010-04-18 - Kingdom vs Kylin for Archosaur. There's links for both the 8 minute long AMV and the unedited (but sped up to 6x speed) raw video capture for those who want to see the full story.

Even though our attack group only consisted of four squads (2 cata squads, 2 assist squads) on a L1 defence TW, we managed to push out and actually beat down the attacker's crystal. Twas a very fun TW! b:victory

~Desiree

P.s. YouTube takes a while to process freshly uploaded videos, so wait a bit for the HD version of the AMV to finish processing.

Nice video and gz on 99b:victory
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Just a reminder....
    Leave your comments and feedback here. Remember to keep it clean and flame-free! b:cute

Flaming/trolling/finger-pointing/QQing goes that-a-way. (Yes, I know its locked - have fun!)

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Idk who you are but if sum1 had to spend that much a rank8 will come along with it and DarkFate is an op archer so gtfo.

Pai im taking it you were being sarcastic here? b:chuckle
    The only OP archer in Kylin is thailer, thats all.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    again with the cashshopping excuse many of us farm our gears. or some like stayne only cashshopped for christmas to +10 his bow but look at his gears ~_~
    we know wat is HH farming everyday. damn. done with arguing.. at least on this thread.

lol didnt he say "not bringing up cashshoping"
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    lol didnt he say "not bringing up cashshoping"

Yes i did, but how could he respond if he didnt have something to rage about? Only kylin member i know that would complain about me pointing out flaws in KD, seriously....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Reopening the thread. Please do not flame in here anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the unlock Aryannamage. Remember, keep comments strictly about the TW video and the TW being discussed and post your flames elsewhere.

Anyway, posted 2010-04-24 - Kingdom vs Kylin for Archosaur. This week's song is a recommendation from Tekkblade, one of Kylin's TW cata barbs. Next week I'll be going back to awesome anime music ; P

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    thanks for unlocking the thread
    was partly my faultb:sadb:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]