what are archers for apart from zhen?

Comments

• _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He's coming back to fight Juan Marcquez I think, Then if he wins he'll fight Pacqiou. And yes the 5x archer I beat must have been a fail.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Archers do suck at pvp i've owned 5x pure dex archers with ease. And why are all you archers crying just because i told the truth sheesh it's only a frikin f2p game.

Bud, I have both an Archer and a Barb
    If you beat that archer, grats
    I've beaten a lvl 84 BM on this account
    12 lvls diff
    Does that mean BM's suck too ?

You also have to realize that archers, just like wizards, don't really shine until 80s, 70s, maybe 60s if you're willing to spend a lot of money at such early levels.

You have a long way to go before you realize what each class can do.

And I don't think anybody's crying, don't flatter yourself, they're only correcting your stupidity/joke of a post.
  • ThingthingI - Dreamweaver
    ThingthingI - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Chill XD its just a game, we play it for fun,no need top make someone feel bad b:sad :D. and i have dueled with some BM n Barb one lv 44 barb just lostb:chuckle, so no need to argue, it depends on the player, there is a video on you tube that a FIST archer soloed a high lv boss b:victory.
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Yawn*

It must be flattering to have so much attention.
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Chill XD its just a game, we play it for fun,no need top make someone feel bad b:sad :D. and i have dueled with some BM n Barb one lv 44 barb just lostb:chuckle, so no need to argue, it depends on the player, there is a video on you tube that a FIST archer soloed a high lv boss b:victory.

it's a game just go enjoy it instead of wasting your "fun" time complaining about another class
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Matmos - Lost City
    Matmos - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just realised that archers have no use what so ever:
    FB:
    Barbs-tank
    Bm-second tank/damage deal
    Wiz-ranged damage
    clerics-buffs
    veno-not needed
    archer-not needed

Same for TT

TW:
    Barbs-catapults
    BM-phy. damage
    Wiz-nukers
    clerics-buffs
    veno-not needed
    archers-not needed

Not only that but archers suck at pvp, seriously how do you guys manage to get into factions?

with all due respect, uninstall pwi now !
  • ShipWreck - Lost City
    ShipWreck - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    asfabiofbsaoigbasiubgsaibgiabsogibasgibaiobgioasubgsiaubgoiuabguiabgiuosabgiabsgoipubaspgbasiubgaoiusbgaubspogusbapusbgpuoiabg

We get him to admit the archer was fail and not all are failures
    Let the post die b:surrender
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You've all been trolled by the 4x barb b:surrender
  • SoulCallibur - Sanctuary
    SoulCallibur - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yo Blanka what do you think of British boxers they're pretty fail.
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    They are Nowadays. Back in the days of Henry Cooper and back in the days of Nigel Benn and Chris Eubanks they were good. But now you got **** fighters like Amir Khan, and Joe Calzaghe. Ricky Hattons alright though.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    only a couple days old archer here ^^ but blanka is a mug lol it's blatantly obvious

nobody can come onto a forum from a pve server saying that one certain class sucks at pvp. YOU ARE NOT ON A PVP SERVER SO U FAIL AT PVP ^^

also i have dueled a lvl 20 barb when i was lvl 17 and very nearly beat him

it's ppl like u that make me play this game because i know if you go down then you will cry hehe and that just makes me smile.....i <3 u b:pleased
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    only a couple days old archer here ^^ but blanka is a mug lol it's blatantly obvious

nobody can come onto a forum from a pve server saying that one certain class sucks at pvp. YOU ARE NOT ON A PVP SERVER SO U FAIL AT PVP ^^

it's ppl like u that make me play this game because i know if you go down then you will cry hehe and that just makes me smile.....i <3 u b:pleased

Wait, so being an a pvp server automatically makes you good at pvp?
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no but being on a pve server and slagging classes off over pvp is kinda hypocritical this guy won't lose armours or equipment... his duels basically have no lasting or changing effect to his "toon"

just my two cents....
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009

ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no but being on a pve server and slagging classes off over pvp is kinda hypocritical this guy won't lose armours or equipment... his duels basically have no lasting or changing effect to his "toon"

just my two cents....

Not that I have anything against opinion that PvP servers have higher standarts, but claiming that PvE servers suck is wrong, its just that we dont need to go by high standard, that doesnt make me worst player than someone at PvP server.
    Also even if you are at PvP that automatically dosnt make you loose something unless you are one of active PK player and go red quick after lvl30, but that wouldnt be too smart. You would be targeted by everyone.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why do these troll threads get so popular?! -_-;;
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Why Do These Troll Threads Get So Popular?! Dddd:

Because they are fun! b:cute

Boosts post count.b:victory
  • Sarim - Dreamweaver
    Sarim - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

I love that quote :)

Though its not quite so blissfulll when you arnt ignorant.
    edited June 2009
    Hey Blanka did you know that Mike Tyson's daughter died. I don't wanna say he deserved it 'cos no one does but he was a pretty bad person.
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Naw he wasn't a bad person. He was messed up. Robin Givens and her mum stole his cash, Don King ****ed him up. Mike tyson was a beast in the ring when his trainer Cus D'Amato was still alive.

I would say tyson was the best Heavy Weight of all time.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Hey Blanka did you know that Mike Tyson's daughter died. I don't wanna say he deserved it 'cos no one does but he was a pretty bad person.

Go away please.b:sweat
    Or at least try to stay on topic, though its not best it has nothing to do with Mike and his daughter, and really, saying that he is bad person is so biased, you dont know him so just please go away.
    edited June 2009
    The arguements over now so i can talk about Boxing. Any way I'm talking about what he did to Evander Holyfield and how he behaved during many of his late fights. And Blanka I would say that Ali would beat Tyson.

You getting Fight Night Round 4?
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Hell yeah FNR4 is gonna be SIICK. And Ali was very over reated as a fighter 'cos he was a good showman. Tyson was the ultimate combination of speed, power and strength.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    The arguements over now so i can talk about Boxing. Any way I'm talking about what he did to Evander Holyfield and how he behaved during many of his late fights. And Blanka I would say that Ali would beat Tyson.

You getting Fight Night Round 4?

No you cant. Read above, class discussion.b:bye
    PM BLANKA if you are so hungry for talking.
  • Sarim - Dreamweaver
    Sarim - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Randoms is sad he has lost all the fun.

Dont blame him, so am I.
  • Krels - Sanctuary
    Krels - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Blanka, you still havent replied to my challenge.
    If you are the almight Barb that can defeat a 5x Archer, a Level 41 Archer like me should be easy for you, or are you just a scared noob? b:shocked
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Krels the only games I play now are on Ps3 and I play World Of Warcraft the difference in quality to PWI is unbelievable. WoW FTW.
  • _BLANKA_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    BTW SC the Fight Night Round 4 Demo Is brrilliant you get to play as ricky Hatton or Manny Pacqoiu
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I hope i speak for all archers:
    SHUT UP!
    u never ever played an archer i think, we have much usefull skill like sharpened tooth arrow. for zhen: Barrages of arrow + MP charm, its very very good for zhening. and archer can take out mobs very fast. And what does a barb do if the boss is magic? then ur heavy armor sucks. a barb lvl 95 can not solo Eyes of the Krimson beyound. Every class hase advanages. We can wear a quiet good armor type for example: light, light armors are cheap, caus just 1 of 200 clerics wear light. and the ranged wep class: just some BM use bows, and slings and xbows cannot be used by an other class. we are the rang killer, barbs and bm have to be close to mob. so dont say, "archers are not needed". then u are stupid.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    f22araptor wrote: »
    I hope i speak for all archers:
    SHUT UP!
    u never ever played an archer i think, we have much usefull skill like sharpened tooth arrow. for zhen: Barrages of arrow + MP charm, its very very good for zhening. and archer can take out mobs very fast. And what does a barb do if the boss is magic? then ur heavy armor sucks. a barb lvl 95 can not solo Eyes of the Krimson beyound. Every class hase advanages. We can wear a quiet good armor type for example: light, light armors are cheap, caus just 1 of 200 clerics wear light. and the ranged wep class: just some BM use bows, and slings and xbows cannot be used by an other class. we are the rang killer, barbs and bm have to be close to mob. so dont say, "archers are not needed". then u are stupid.

Gratz! You just resurrected this thread! It was prity much ended, everyone started to talk about box (go away!b:angry) and there was a nice video, also though your arguments aint wrong, they still aint good enough.

Also BLANKA STFO from forums if you play WoW.