you know you play too much pwi when.......

Options

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare where some crazed slasher is chasing you around, and your cussing the Barbarian for not keeping agro.

~S
  • Picky - Lost City
    Picky - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    . but I still try to rotate screen on webpages and videos with my right mousebutton.

b:surrender me! Drives me nuts when i cant do it.... b:chuckle
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When your sitting at your desk at work and you "click to talk" to speak the the guy right next to ya b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually telling someone to stop "QQing" on a sunny afternoon. b:surrender

Going out to the city in the middle of a blizzard thinking about Frostcovered City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Saying "brb" in class when you need to take a ****.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ...when you blame the rubberband glitch for your being late to class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you scream out "FLAMEWAR" when people are arguing in a public area.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you level up your Apothecary skill level to get a better grade in an organic chemistry lab test.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you set an alarm on your phone when an auction is almost over to make sure you have the winning bid...

When two years in a row your spouse's idea of a good Valentine's day gift is something PW related (last year my husband gave me a tabby plumdrop, this year as an early gift he gave me a cash shop outfit) and what's worse, I was thrilled with both gifts...

When you dream that you have to kill Yan the Traitor but everyone in your squad dies so you take off running and he chases you to your car and you can't get in because one of your dead squad members has the keys and just before he tears you limb from limb you wake up in a cold sweat...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • Desch - Raging Tide
    Desch - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you are two hours late to school because you are dreaming you are playing your character, and want to lvl just once more, just so you can add more points into your dex.
    And then your wall appears from nowhere and you are looking at imaginary dream time clock, saying: "Pfff I can Windpush my happy self and still be there on time."
    Then it gets you a detention.
    b:victory
  • Veldrak - Raging Tide
    Veldrak - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You know you play too much PWI, when your GF gives you an ultimatum, "Its either me or that stupid game!!! You give your computer more attention than me!!!" So you dump your GF for PWI.

Or when your GF strips down half naked while you are playing, and does a kinky stripper/pole dance move to get your attention, you look at her, then turn back to the screen, and act totally oblivious to her, as you got more important things to do.

Or when you have dreams about the game. Such as killing a ganker that drops a load of his gear that you loot, then you wake up all excited, and its not in your inventory when you log on, and you realise it was just a dream.

When the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol knocks on your door, saying you won the $10,000,000 super prize, "the big check" balloons, and news stations rolling, you open the door and you tell them to come back during server maintenance, you are busy playing PWI and in the middle of an FB and slam the door in their face.
  • Kaliez - Lost City
    Kaliez - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When You dream about it. Yeah, I've been watching Youtube videos and im like DAMMIT BAD ANGLE *Holds right click and moves mouse around* ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LMFAO!!! I have had two dreams about this game in the past week. I fall under this category big time!
    "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you know you play to much Pwi when you start thinking about winged elfs and the archer class when your learning to shoot a bow and arrow in gym class
    (Did that make any sence?b:surrender)
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary
    Rebelika_Fay - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You know you play PWI to much when you want to fly down instead of walking down the stairs. b:embarrass
    Rebelika_Fay: 8x Veno
    MinknCookiez: 6x Archer
  • Panahasi - Raging Tide
    Panahasi - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When you go to mall looking at clothes thinking how they look on your characters

LOL...I actually did that one time. I was at the mall with some friends and i was like..omg..that would look amazing, wait...um....nvm.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When you go PVP on your principle for calling your character a noobb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Phel - Lost City
    Phel - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when you spend hours looking through forums as a form of entertainment
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when you actually start to identify with your character as a part of your being :/
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when yew start to say 'lol" "rofl" ect ect outloud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when yew start to say 'lol" "rofl" ect ect outloud

That does not relate to PWI directly, so you are granted one more chance, post something more outrageousb:chuckle

... the foreplay with your parner is ... talking about your chars in game and wondering what should be done next ( a tt run or an fb ), discussing clan issues, etcb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver
    _Alchemist_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you know you are playing too much pwi when... you notice yourself ,moving, standing or walking like a psychic or assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Prepare for a phantasmagoric panoply of magical powers!
    Your abilities will be mine!
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know you play too much PWI when...

you see a cookie and wonder if it's the lvl30 or lvl75 kind.

someone mentions a charm in some way, and you immediately ask if it's a hp or mp charm.

at a wedding, you wonder why there's no system announcement about it.

you shout into a loudspeaker, thinking your now using world chat.

you challenge someone to a duel, thinking it'll just be a simple 1v1 match up.

you take up archery lessons so that you can learn how to use archer skills.

you call doctors clerics.

you see a "Conan the Barbarian" book and wonder why he's a human instead of an Untamed.

you call your family your faction.

when you hang out with your friends, you call it being in a squad, and you can't have groups larger than 6.

you go to see a psychic and are surprised to see a human instead of a Tideborn.

you go to a pet shop and ask the attendant what the stats are for the animals, and why they aren't in eggs.

you try and do the 'embrace' animation with your significant other.

you go to the zoo with an egg to try and get one of the workers there to hatch it for you.

your upset when you can't see a person's name and faction over their heads.

you drop your wallet and think that nobody will be able to pick it up for 20 seconds or so.

you hear talk of tokens, and wonder if they're talking about luck tokens, or best luck tokens.

Ok, I think that's enough for now. I may put more later if I think of more (and if I feel like it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • SpiritReaver - Raging Tide
    SpiritReaver - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know you play too much PWI when your own character looks at you and says: OMG WTF OMG there is not way I am gonna fight that boss, do it your self!!!!!
    Well it could be that or you might have just had one too many beers xD
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When you're in a funeral and shout "LF cleric".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    When you're in a funeral and shout "LF cleric".

You made me burst out laughing at work. GG.

...I'll add on to that, though.

"...when you're at a funeral, and all you're thinking of is, 'I hope he dropped some good items.'"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you know u play too much PW when you see a elte mob symbol with lv? over your real bosses head, and you go try to find some people in your job to fight him, thing he'll drop a promotion mold XD lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know when you play to much PWI when you start talking to you friend an you start seeing words appearing over your head. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know you play too much PWI when...
    -you try dressing in corsairs to school b:chuckle
    -you wonder where your other "characters" are

:P I'm bored lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you know youver played too mmuch PW when you want surgery to look like your character...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some things i tried to do when i was really sleepy / bored

town port to work

try to lvl up my job

wonder why i couldnt rotate my view -.-

wonder where my skill bars where :/