you know you play too much pwi when.......

Comments

• YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you jump from a 20meters high tree.
    When you kill an animal and look around for loot.
    When you see the ammount of damage you deal when you hit some1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    when you start spending rl money on pixels for temporary happiness.

When people like this poster show up in threads on why someone has played something to long.

*puts on flame suit*

You buy an IPod.. your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

You buy a CD (and rip it to your IPod)... your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

You buy food (that you'll eat, digest, and eliminate)... your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

Have the clue yet cupcake?

Ok let me put it in words that a child should be able to understand then...

EVERYTHING you pay for is nothing more than something that will make you temporarily happy. Idiots, I swear I see more of them popping up every day.

~Saitada
  • kalikali
    kalikali Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    "When you and your husband are driving long distance and get stuck in traffic and begin calling out PK...?" "Lets PK them" And yes Ive actually said LOL out loud more than once.b:chuckle
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you're listening to a song and think to yourself "Man, this song would be awesome for a PK vid"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    When you're listening to a song and think to yourself "Man, this song would be awesome for a PK vid"

I've done that.

~S
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When people like this poster show up in threads on why someone has played something to long.

*puts on flame suit*

You buy an IPod.. your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

You buy a CD (and rip it to your IPod)... your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

You buy food (that you'll eat, digest, and eliminate)... your paying for something to help you be temporarily happy.

Have the clue yet cupcake?

Ok let me put it in words that a child should be able to understand then...

EVERYTHING you pay for is nothing more than something that will make you temporarily happy. Idiots, I swear I see more of them popping up every day.

~Saitada

Umm, actually it doesn't have to be temporarily for those examples. You put new songs on your Ipod and need food to survive though it would make starving children happy to have food. A better example would be trend shoes because you buy them to keep up with everyone else that makes you temporarily happy and only last for an amount of time.

As for on topic...

When you destroy snowmen thinking you'll get a drop.

When you go to the mall and try trading cards with Santa.

When you pk an old person in real life and claim you pwn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ones i've done:

~said LOL
    ~dreamed about playing/actually being in the game
    ~tried to use hotkeys/double jump in other games
    ~tried to rotate view in other games/movies
    ~been over at a friends house and asked to install PWI on THEIR computer
    ~been over at another friends house and we're both playing PWI and chatting ingame instead of talking
    ~thinking of aforementioned friend by his character name instead of his real name
    ~thinking "i need to meditate" when tired
    ~seeing names and faction icons over peoples heads
    ~written fanfiction about my characters
    ~thinking "noob" when i see someone fail at something
    ~referred to the new guy at work as "the noob"
    ~named something after my faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Augie - Heavens Tear
    Augie - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you tell your mom that you can't name your pet untill you get a pet collar for it (hapend to me a week ago) LOL
  • Vixey - Raging Tide
    Vixey - Raging Tide Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you stare at your cat waiting for it to attack o.O
    "There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aww my cat likes you b:chuckle
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    When you stare at your cat waiting for it to attack o.O

When I lived in SoCal I had this cat that would attack people if I pointed at them and said "attack attack!" in an aggressive tone. It was always funny to watch people freak out because my cat chewed on their arm or leg at my command.

It was also a great way to get rid of people I had taken a dislike to during parties. XD

~S
  • Vixey - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    When I lived in SoCal I had this cat that would attack people if I pointed at them and said "attack attack!" in an aggressive tone. It was always funny to watch people freak out because my cat chewed on their arm or leg at my command.

It was also a great way to get rid of people I had taken a dislike to during parties. XD

~S

Lol omg. I would have LOVED to seen that. I remember when my cat was younger and my uncle came to visit she STARED at him. He asked my mom why she was staring at him and she told him she just wants to play. So she told him to hold his hand out kinda like this: Only a little bit more open and rounded, very stiff like.

hand-1.jpg

So he did. Then she told him to wiggle his fingers. After that my cat ATTACKED his hand and grappled with his arm. He shook her off then she ran around jumped on the back of the couch and slapped him LOL.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Lol omg. I would have LOVED to seen that. I remember when my cat was younger and my uncle came to visit she STARED at him. He asked my mom why she was staring at him and she told him she just wants to play. So she told him to hold his hand out kinda like this: Only a little bit more open and rounded, very stiff like.

hand-1.jpg

So he did. Then she told him to wiggle his fingers. After that my cat ATTACKED his hand and grappled with his arm. He shook her off then she ran around jumped on the back of the couch and slapped him LOL.

lol too funny. I'm a cat person myself. Always liked cats more than dogs and I've owned both. Cats just seem smarter and more devious than dogs to me.

~S
  • Vixey - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    lol too funny. I'm a cat person myself. Always liked cats more than dogs and I've owned both. Cats just seem smarter and more devious than dogs to me.

~S

exactly, i love both dogs and cats but i prefer cats over dogs any day. dogs just get in your face and way to excited. i wuff cats :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• beastboyisbeast
    beastboyisbeast Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you try to double jump in real life.
    He's charging his lazer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    When you try to double jump in real life.

Yeah it sux you can't do that.

~S
  • Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you're in school and thinking you're in Archosaur, you start yelling SELLING LVL 15 SWORD!!! From a pencil b:laugh
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You start drawing in school in algebra class and realize you might have a talent for drawing b:chuckle

(Note: I lightened up the pic since it was so dark.... Also put in the link for the dark version of the picture >.<)
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Vixey - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    When you try to unsummon your pet

b:quietb:avoidb:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Genosuke - Heavens Tear
    Genosuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When your stuck on traffic and scream out of the window "GM I'M STUCK"
  • Calinda - Heavens Tear
    Calinda - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When your stuck on traffic and scream out of the window "GM I'M STUCK"

Or you can shout: DAMN LAGS b:sad
    Proud Leader of Loyalty b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World."
  • Eshlay - Lost City
    Eshlay - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You know you play too much PWI when you are talking to someone on the phone, and they say, "Come visit sometime," (or something along those lines) And your response is either, "I can't find the teleporter in this town," or, "Im out of teleport stones."

When you say, "QQ," "Don't make me (single, double, triple, or even demon) spark and one-shot you," Or anything of the sort in real life. b:avoid
    Eshlay- Lv. 92 Venomancer (Quit/Retired)

Playing for: 2 years.

Completely uninstalled. Still lurking the forums from time to time. Might come back if some things are done right for once.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    when u quit <
    true
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you complain to the government about all of the "broken" features of your life/society/governing body, and ask for most of it to be fixed in the next patch...

...only to be horribly disappointed when nothing gets done, except for another sale down at the local mall on stuff you don't really need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Rick Hunter - Sanctuary
    Rick Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    when you put a screen shot on your computer background and then try to right click to move it around

LOL, that has happened to me so many times!!!
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you are reading this thread :3

When you ask your guildies on how to cite a source for a research paper <--- I did this
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When you buy a panther to ride it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When u go to City and thinks it was Archosaur ಠ_ಠೊ U think that the Looonnggg Tower with a pointy top would have some chests on it, so you "Flew" with your Aerogear and felled on a tree =S

Copyright on the Suace face o.o How do u even make it ?
  • Aindrias - Sanctuary
    Aindrias - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When you think you have stealth on and walk downstairs in the middle of the night to get food but get caught and yelled at
    [SIGPIC]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/7/7/1/3/2627713LpOLv.png[/SIGPIC]

I am an Assassin short and stout, Here is my dagger I'll make you spout, When I watch your blood gush I scream and shout, Run you noob or I'll QQ you out. :3
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    for me it was when I asked my self if I died "IRL" can I go back to town o.o
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When you carry around cookies shaped like the event pots to eat in case you get hurt.

When you kill a beetle or a spider and wonder why it didn't drop anything.

When you see a cactus and think it'll attack you with the needles.

Whenever you here a story about a mermaid, one of the first questions you ask is "Was she a sin or a psy?"

When you try to breathe underwater.

When you get a sword and try to put chunks of garnet on it to try and make it deal more damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people