you know you play too much pwi when.......

Comments

• Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You kill your pet cat, and stick it in the middle of a super-market..

You forgot to:

a) Dye it a garish shade of pink or orange
    b) Remove most of it's organs and break it's ribcage and lower jawbone
    c) Wrap it around a china plate or a round street sign and glue it there
    d) impale it on a pole
    e) write a Chinese/Japanese character on the plate/sign in question
    f) Get chased for hours by insane asylum staff and then bludgeon them with a sledgehammer because you mistake them for Feligar Vanguards and Feral Ursogs.

Oh! I got one- You turn around from the PC and hallucinate that you're being attacked by a grieving Kuhu and a Feligar Vanguard and a Krimson Tigera, then you scream and quickly drink some beer and watch as a squad of pink elephant barbarians comes in and kills them.
  • FREQUENZ - Harshlands
    FREQUENZ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You pick up every plan you see!
    You dive 10 minutes without air under water^^
  • Scytha - Lost City
    Scytha - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You know you play to much PW when you have a dream that a windsprint panther mauls you IRL (me)
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can beat you all :P ;

So far it happened twice, I was going to sleep, and I was thinking of perfect world for some reason, and I started used pillow as a lab top, the saddest thing was: I wasn't asleep yetb:shocked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When your girlfriend leaves you, you fail out of school, and can't pay back your loans because all you do is play PWI.

Way to look on the bright side of lifeb:victory

You play to much perfect world when you hear the word cougar, and you think cat venom.

You play to much PWI when you jump off a cliff and you exspect to land on a two-haded dragon.

You play to much PWI when your in New York City and you start lagging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • MirrorMask - Lost City
    MirrorMask - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you can play the PWI log in/character selection/Etherblade/Broken plains/etc theme on your keyboard/piano.
    This is true for me, seriously.

THATS pro.. lol
  • MirrorMask - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    you play too much PWI when you try double jumping to get your cat off the roof of the house... -_-
  • MirrorMask - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Oh! I got one- You turn around from the PC and hallucinate that you're being attacked by a grieving Kuhu and a Feligar Vanguard and a Krimson Tigera, then you scream and quickly drink some beer and watch as a squad of pink elephant barbarians comes in and kills them.

b:shocked damn, i've never tried playing PWI on acid before.. sounds great... b:laugh
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you play too much PWI when you try double jumping to get your cat off the roof of the house... -_-

God, what's sad is, I've tried that.
    All these are true stories. >_>

-When you look at a fox and ask yourself "Where's the purple eyeshadow?"
    -When you try double jumping, as mentioned. ^
    -When you see rings in a store, you wonder what the stats are.
    -You squint at the moon/sun in game.
    -You call a swan an Israfel.
    -When you replace dollar with k. "How much are the chips?" "1k I think. "...." "...."

Yeeeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Here's a few:

When you get new clothes in a color you don't like, you want to know how many bottles of dye it'll take to change the color.

When you see a panther, elephant, reindeer, or polar bear, the first thing you do is try and ride it.

When you enter a town/city, you think (or say, in extreme cases) to yourself "entering safe zone", and "leaving safe zone" when you leave it.

And finally: you try and stand on top of someone, thinking you'll hover ten feet above them.

Edit: thought up a few more
    When you call pictures you take screenshots, and you call your car (or whatever you happen to drive) your mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I dreamed about user allnighte being nice to me and giving me a ride in his in-game SUV to DWP >.<
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you dream about PWI or bits of it when you're hardly even playing it right now.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver
    Arcane_Rage - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You've played too much PWI when...

[1] you're asked to visit the Apothecary (don't know what they're called in the US, but we certainly have them here) for some prescription medication, and you suddenly think about your own Crafting level and their Crafting level.

[2] you enter a very busy place (especially if it has the word 'West' in the name) and secretly curse the fact you cannot place reality on 'minimum settings'.

[3] you're in the supermarket and someone reaches the item you're after before you, and you mutter "KS!" under your breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arcane_Rage | Wizard | Dreamweaver
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You see "STOMP OF THE BEAST KING" and "MIGHTY SWING" when hammering nails and you swear that guy over there just turned into a tiger.

No, that just means you need to cut down on the drugs.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kylekaos
    kylekaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I said lol out loud one time without knowing it ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zombies-Archer-Dreamweaver
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    You start teasing police officers and wondering why you can't see a red GM icon above their heads.
    Non-mule characters:

• Kinisue - Heavens Tear
    Kinisue - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you hang aroung a supermarket for 12 hours hoping a rare thing will spawn..
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    When you pass out on the keyboard and die from starvation, dehydration or sleep deprivation.
    Non-mule characters:

• eclispesonic
    eclispesonic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you look outside your car window, see a crow, and wonder..."is the Veno on top of it invisible?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

life is like a box of chocolates..........it tastes pretty darn good ^^
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In my case I have played it too much when I cannot look at any asian without wondering what he/she would look like in chain mail and wielding a glowing sword...

...And if I find myself reading my old Asterix comics and wondering why he doesn't use his wings.
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^^ This is all true

-You try double jumping
    -You accidentally call a swan Isrfael (XD 4got how to spell it..)
    -You go for a doctor's appointment and say to the front desk lady, "I'm here to see Apothecary Lu..."
    -You ask your cousin if her little sister still uses the Training Esotrica.(SP?)
    -You go into the D train to Manhattan where there's a lot of people and go, "Best Performance" out loud.
    -You go to your best friend, "Hey how's your Huggy Hare- No, rabbit..."
    -Your teacher asks you why you're late and you say, "I had to buy Pure Water for my Panther- NO uhm my dad had to buy gas for the car."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you quote Alan Partridge or League of Gentlemen in NPC speak (you know it: no verbs, no sense).

When you dream that you've made a mistake (i.e. set all the cashshop prices with one too few zeroes, or failed room 49 in the cube) and log in the next day thinking it actually happened, only to realise it was all a dream!

Reverse thing for me today, I just fed my XP to genie instead of SP, I wonder if after I wake up it turns out to be just a weird dream and I have double the XP? b:angryb:cry
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but what realy sucks is when u play this game u get dc at least 8 times in one day when they ever going to fix the issue???
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when you turn down your buddies buying you free drinks to lvl b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Palehawk - Lost City
    Palehawk - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you stand on top of a Stingray trying to make it fly. b:shocked
  • Thu - Dreamweaver
    Thu - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When you look in the mirror and wonder where your tail went...
    I laughed so hard at myself. :3
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When your partner tries to get you to wake up in the morning and you tell them you can't, because your magic defense is too low T_T

Sleep-grinding is probably also quite indicative of this, waking up pressing F3 continuously isn't a good sign b:surrender
  • Kieirranna - Lost City
    Kieirranna - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you know you play too much PWI when you break your spacebar trying to double jump in a different video game (yea, i was playin WoW and i was very frustrated not being able to jump twice b:surrender)
  • Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you know you play too much PWI when:

- you stare at your cats for hours and realized that they aren't cat shops... had that happen one time but i was so tired XD

- you feel tired/drained and said that you say "heal plz" to your friends/co-workers. i ALMOST did that at Dorney Park last weekend! D:

- you wondered why the horses at the barns aren't glowing... >_____>;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • Kevinsdw - Harshlands
    Kevinsdw - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you know you play too much pwi when.. you wake up in the morning and you get out a sword jump on top of it and try to get it to fly

when peole bully you at scholl and you try to hit them with plume shot

when you ask your friend for a windsprint panther

you wake up in the morning and you see a tail you rub your eyeys and its gone

your cat gets up and goes to lay on the couch and you try to find a item inside him you acidently reach into his mouth or his _ _ _ _ and he goes crazy and chomps at you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the great sea turtel bow down to him or he will eat you