Veno on a rant.

Comments

• Zenoir - Lost City
    Zenoir - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't think most people are saying Veno's are overpowered themselves but rather giving them a choice to get a phoenix and herc is what overpowers them. They have plenty of power all by themselves even without an annoying pet.
    Being a bm, I've dueled one thats 10 levels lower then me and lose most of the time because i have no mag resist. An archer in our guild has done the same thing and loses that's a higher level then me.
    I face a nix in pvp and I have 2 choices, run or jump in the air to fight and die before i can get to the veno. I've been able to kill one veno in a 1 vs 1 pvp match that had a nix and that nix did horrible damage because she just got it and didn't level it yet. Even then I had a hell of a time killin her.
    Mages are supposed to be deadly pvp classes but very squishy and I never have a problem getting close to them or archers when fighting in the air and at least get 1 hit in.
    Not the case with a nix. Why? cause were getting hit1-2k dam from the nix plus the veno's mag attack at the same time.

No class should be overpowered and to think yours should is very selfish. No one wants you in a zhen party? Hello! you can solo HH's and 100+ mobs at level 70. Why would u need to zhen?

I myself wouldn't mind if we had a cool announcement every time a bm bout something super uber. Or any other class for that matter. Pretty soon it will be all veno's playing and all other classes will either leave or start playing a veno if they don't do something soon.
  • Vazil - Sanctuary
    Vazil - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree with pretty much everything you said. I have a Herc which I finally broke down and paid for with gold. I refuse to get a Nix (even if I was rolling in coin/gold) because to me it is really just a PvP pet and I'm not a PvP'er. Yes, yes, I know the Nix can be used for grinding, but I assure you that I can outgrind any Nix with my Herc.

As for our Aoe's being **** - well, yes compared to other classes. However, I use Aoe for grinding all the time. I can sic my Herc on 7+ mobs of my level and Aoe the **** out of them alternating heals on the Herc. Further, I spent much of level 78 soloing FB79 (wined of course) for drops from the bosses (each boss + Loon would drop 8-10 EQ items). I actually got pretty good xp and some amazing drops (one helm sold for 1.9M). Now that I'm level 79, the drops are maybe 2-4 items b:surrender which makes it no longer worthwhile to solo considering the cost of making wine. My point in this is that Venos are by design a solo class. I chose the Veno just for this reason. I play at odd hours and absolutely hate wasting my valuable time trying to find a squad for whatever it is I need. As a Veno, I just do it myself (especially with Herc) except for some rare squad-necessary quests. As an added bonus, I can also help others who might not be able to assemble a full squad. I can lure, tank (Herc), DD, and Aoe. Except for the lure, not the best at the role, but good enough to make a difference. That is the real strength in being a Veno (and maybe why ppl think we are OP) is our versatility. The better the Veno, the more versatile the roles that Veno can play.

There are many things I'd like to see improved for the Veno, but honestly I'm not going to complain since there's an equal; if not more, number of "fixes" other classes could use too.

Everyone should stop QQing and play the game to the style/class that suits them best. There's plenty of content (especially instances) to go around and I've only occassionaly run into issues of contested mobs - which I always offer to help kill or allow the other player(s) to kill first.

Further, to those that complain Venos are rich, I can tell you that is far from the truth. I'm always broke because I have to spend my coin on equipment upgrades, mats and other **** just like you - I just don't need to buy pots or spend quite as much on repairs. On the good side, all those Venos soloing TT has brought the price of TT mats to a reasonable level where other classes who might not have an opportunity to farm their own mats can actually afford them. Considering the cost of ulti's for solo mode, TT60 and TT70 mats are selling for almost no profit for a Veno.

Finally, if you H8 Venos, you've probably been spending too much time with a crappy Veno. The good ones are a boon to have with/near you.
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Overpowered? No. My veno is currently lv66. I have grinded on mobs much higher than me but also have died just as many times as anyone. A full magic veno has high damage but very weak physical defense. How is that considered overpowered? I use my pet not as a main attack but more as a distraction to keep mobs off of me. In other words, the pet is used as a form of armor due to my obvious ability of being 1 shotted by mobs much lower than my lvl. I understand the nix and herc complaints to a point if they actually have broken or bugged skills. But not all veno's use them. My pet is almost useless beside pullin mobs because I steal aggro from it constantly and have to run while 5 mobs chase this robe user and run me down. The faction im in has duel events all the time and against BM's and barbs I would be dead if it wasnt for tree of protection. People have learned how to attack a veno for sometime now. Which is you dont battle the pet, you fight the veno itself. Sure the pet might beat on you a bit, but veno's without herc or nix are gonna have a hard time wearing robes, trying to hold you off long enough for the normal pets to do anything thats actually worth it. I for one fight with the knowledge and knowing that if the pet dies, my armor is gone. Far from overpowered. And thats my veno rant.
  • Dalamaar - Heavens Tear
    Dalamaar - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    venos are not op. just because they have a pet doesnt make them stronger. the pet makes them ALMOST equal to the other classes. like you said, veno does a lot less damage than EVERY other class except barb -- thats including the pet damage, regardless what the pet is (nix or not). barb's low damage is made up for in its high survivability. veno's isnt made up for anywhere.

Read that and thought wow, how did you miss that the low damage of a veno is made up with the pet..

Barb = Tank + Attacker alone, and pays repair fees
    Veno = Tank + Attacker alone with no need to repair

I have plenty of friends that are Venos and I don't have anything against them but you can't say they don't have anything to make up for low damage when they have lots to make up for it. Ya a veno may let the pet die and get killed themselves, that is no draw back of the class but a player that played the last mob wrong.
  • leyend
    leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the venos are ok, dont be noob, stop of be posting the same thread of ''veno overpowered'' or ''veno bleed bug'' noobs -.- , learn to play before of be posting stupid things
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Veno is the least maintenance role in regards to money needed to be spent on repair cost and charms or potions. Meaning venos accumulate money faster.

2. Venos is the easiest to grind with little worry of actually dieing. Meaning they level faster.

3. Venos can accomplish many quest by themselves that other roles would have no chance of completing without a squad. This makes it possible for them to level fast and possible collect item for sale to aquire more money.

4. Venos have option to buy awesome pet to either allow it to be good PvPer(Nix) or good tanker(Herc).

Overpowered?? I'm not going to say that definitively, i still have much to learn about game. But i will say Venos class, IMO, has more advantages than any other role. Also, they are by far the easiest role to play. Seriously, i think a **** with 25 IQ could manage to level up a veno to at least 50. Im almost proof of that. lvl 45. Can this reatard do 5 more lvls.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The opener of this post is.. 'sad'

Sad for complaining about bull ****.
    Sad for having both legendary pets.

Only so many venos can play without relying on a legendary pet, Respect goes to those venomancers. Even if they use that big **** magmite.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I must say, there is a very large difference between "relying" on a legendary pet and simply "using" one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The ratio of "ppl complaining about venos being OP" to "ppl complaining about complainers who think venos are OP" must be like, 1:10 O_o For every one complaint about venos being too powerful, 50 venos immediately leap up and flame all while defending their class to the death. In fact, most venos seem to go as far as saying they're "underpowered" and "far weaker than other classes".

Do you know how many ways I could list that a BM is inferior in compared to other classes? Or any class for that matter? b:laugh
    This extreme defensive attitude to veno's not being OP is almost like players know they are and they're trying to cover it up. People complain too much.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is also a very large diffrence between 'Alphae' and a 'genius', if you never needed a legendary pet one why spend $200 or more In some countries?

Legendary pets killed the balance of this game, enough said.

Barbarians, clerics - who needs them if you have a herc.
    Archers, Wizards - what's the point there's a Phoenix

Go solo TT nubcake.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In my opinion Venos are overpowered due to the fact that they do well in both PvP and PvE. They're excellent in PvE and are also a threat (which they should not be.) in PvP. If a class is to excel in PvE why should they also excel in PvP?

It makes no sense to give one class the best of both worlds. While other classes are simply average at either PvP or PvE.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    There is also a very large diffrence between 'Alphae' and a 'genius', if you never needed a legendary pet one why spend $200 or more In some countries?

Legendary pets killed the balance of this game, enough said.

Barbarians, clerics - who needs them if you have a herc.
    Archers, Wizards - what's the point there's a Phoenix

Go solo TT nubcake.

As I said in the other thread, why shouldn't I opt for the best equipment my coin can buy? According to your logic, refining your equips is also a sign that you're a failure at PWI. Furthermore, who ever said it had to be paid with with real $$$? b:chuckle

Barbarians are much more effective tanks. Why? Because if you use one, you can amp/spark pass/nuke as opposed to spam healing. Much more useful to everyone in the party, repair fees be damned, who the hell cares about 50k measly repairs, I pay the damn fees in every squad I'm in.

The bleed bug needs to be fixed so people will stop QQing about it ffs, but there's nothing wrong with the nix.

I can't quite solo squad yet, but TT1-1 solo (the only one I'm allowed in for my level :p) is a piece of cake.

Why are you so upset?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Barbarians are much more effective tanks. Why? Because if you use one, you can amp/spark pass/nuke as opposed to spam healing. Much more useful to everyone in the party, repair fees be damned, who the hell cares

this is a bad argument for why barb is a better tank, with cleric free thats 30%mdef/pdef debuff on boss fulltime+ 2 DDers now or well 1.5 more DD, and the reflect effect
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I'd still prefer to be doing something useful :/ A veno nuking is a boss dead that much faster, and I can put reflect on the barb for nearly as much reflection (60% vs 70%, yes it adds up, but still fairly comparable) as a herc.

I guess it's my opinion, but I hate tanking when there's a barb in the squad. I'm ready to pay his repairs any time if he'll tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Read that and thought wow, how did you miss that the low damage of a veno is made up with the pet..

Barb = Tank + Attacker alone, and pays repair fees
    Veno = Tank + Attacker alone with no need to repair

I have plenty of friends that are Venos and I don't have anything against them but you can't say they don't have anything to make up for low damage when they have lots to make up for it. Ya a veno may let the pet die and get killed themselves, that is no draw back of the class but a player that played the last mob wrong.

That's actually a false generalization that only applies to mage venos, and even then it's still a false generalization. If you are grinding in a high aggro area you will get a repair bill, and each hit will hurt because high int venos have **** for armor when compared to other builds (HA/LA).

Fox Form venos? Armor repair bills, and weapon repair bills. I believe the highest repair bills I've gotten have been between 15-20k which is probably nothing compared to a BM or a Barb.

I gather you've never played a veno before if you think that a veno getting killed is because they played the last mob wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In my opinion Venos are overpowered due to the fact that they do well in both PvP and PvE. They're excellent in PvE and are also a threat (which they should not be.) in PvP. If a class is to excel in PvE why should they also excel in PvP?

It makes no sense to give one class the best of both worlds. While other classes are simply average at either PvP or PvE.
    go play a venomancer. its not as sunshine and butterflies and rainbows for us in pvp like you claim. sure our birds have high damage, but are you familiar with the term, glass cannon? mobs and players alike shatter us if they touch us. we cant AOE level like BMs and archers nor can we tank like barbs with their thousands of hp. we do everything all the other classes can at **** poor intervals.

our damage? ha, both the other magic class do about 2x more than us, even with our most basic spells. were fairly weak alone, pets just are a way to even the playing field. get some experience with a very high level veno, or do not speak at all.

and mystic, archers and wizards can out DD a phoenix cept on world bosses ~.~
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited May 2009
    wf can't survive? what? have you ever seen a real wf?

friend of mine has nearly 22k pdef, and they're not even properly geared yet. uses gx, has a phoenix, has more pdef/accuracy/physical attack in fox than most physical class.

l2play your class, lol
    edited May 2009
    or youre an idiot who has a friend with a melee heavy armor build.
    theyre called venomancers, and im refering to the MAGIC tree builds EVERYONE else whos normal uses (which are 85% arcane, 10% light armor, 5% heavy) but theyre still magic users. learn to play, lol youre a ****ing dumb ****, go learn social norm for venomancer builds #1, and #2 go learn to PWI, no one calls them werefoxes here.

oh on another note, you cant use melee weapons to use skills in fox form, why would your friend have more patk than most classes if they need to wield a magic weapon.
  • prof
    edited May 2009
    mage wf lol

pve pros
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    go play a venomancer. its not as sunshine and butterflies and rainbows for us in pvp like you claim. sure our birds have high damage, but are you familiar with the term, glass cannon? mobs and players alike shatter us if they touch us. we cant AOE level like BMs and archers nor can we tank like barbs with their thousands of hp. we do everything all the other classes can at **** poor intervals.

our damage? ha, both the other magic class do about 2x more than us, even with our most basic spells. were fairly weak alone, pets just are a way to even the playing field. get some experience with a very high level veno, or do not speak at all.

and mystic, archers and wizards can out DD a phoenix cept on world bosses ~.~

Have you also ever heard of a veno running away while her phoenix is still attacking the player chasing you? Nuff said right there.
    Veno = Fox form = jump and run around the damn area until target is dead. Lets also not forget the fact that BMs magic def is very low and the fact that venos can stun makes it even tougher. Lets also not forget the speed of the phoenix as well. BMs have very little ranged skills and a smart veno would not stand in the range of a BM's aoe stuns and cast scarabs like an idiot.

Also like someone else said before you can grind mobs that are X times levels higher than you and you do have aoe skill(s) as far as I know. And the fact that you can afford to buy esotoricas from the cat shops with the money you made from TT mats makes up for aoe grinding completely.

As I said, if venos are to excel in PvE then they should pose no threat to ANY class in PvP.
  • prof
    edited May 2009
    oh on another note, you cant use melee weapons to use skills in fox form, why would your friend have more patk than most classes if they need to wield a magic weapon.

if you want to know the answer to that, it's because wf melee skills blow. simple as that. and she's holy, and will be getting the physical passive pretty soon, which will lead to +200% physical attack while in fox.

don't need skills when you do more damage than any physical class, and have a phoenix ticking any robed user for over 1-2k dmg every couple of seconds

again, l2play your class
    edited May 2009
    you do have aoe skill(s) as far as I know.
    one that cost 2 sparks, and a crappy damage one with a 6s cool down. compare that to the axe assortment or barrage of arrows which is continous.
    Veno = Fox form = jump and run around the damn area until target is dead
    BMs have numerous running speed skills, an AOE stun for phoenix, and drake ray. not to mention the genie position locks and knockback and running skills.
    As I said, if venos are to excel in PvE then they should pose no threat to ANY class in PvP.
    thats stupid, very ****ing stupid, every class should have strengths over some and weaknesses over others. archers pose threats to robe classes, but LA robes and heavies eat them. clerics pose threats to other robes and some heavies, but if heavy gets in close theyre doomed. veno has an advantage over robes too, but find a good cleric or BM and were dead. *cough plume shot* only barbs are kinda.. no threat and useless.
    BMs magic def is very low
    refines, mdef ornaments, alter marrow magical, genie dmg reduction skills. next?
    Have you also ever heard of a veno running away while her phoenix is still attacking the player chasing you? Nuff said right there.
    that doesnt mean somethings overpowered, it means that player has no skill and fights like a *****.

you act as if every other class is gimped in PVE, EARTH TO BM, YOURE MEANT TO HAVE PARTY EFFORTS, WERE THE SOLO CLASS. we dont zhen, when we less we do it one mob at a time, and when it comes to soloing TT, it takes 2-3 hours and is very tiring. not a cake walk.

i mean come on, you can do so much more compared to a venomancer, you should be considering yourself lucky.
    edited May 2009
    prof wrote: »
    if you want to know the answer to that, it's because wf melee skills blow. simple as that. and she's holy, and will be getting the physical passive pretty soon, which will lead to +200% physical attack while in fox.

don't need skills when you do more damage than any physical class, and have a phoenix ticking any robed user for over 1-2k dmg every couple of seconds

again, l2play your class
    youre so full of ****, you get that from cube or RB delta, which no one knows how to do.

you cant be a sage heavy melee build that has no skills what so ever. a phoenix isnt the end all solution to everything dumb ****. i can see a BM eating your made up idiot friend in a matter of seconds. AOE stun, axe aoes, dead phoenix. i mean come on, punching things seriously is not an effective way to kill

what does your friend do now, run til the BM is tired of chasing them?

you obviously dont know how to use a venomancer, get off these forums, and quit making **** up.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i do believe HA venos have pretty hefty pdef

so an axe WR would tear up anything else a lot faster than a HA veno
    edited May 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    i do believe HA venos have pretty hefty pdef

so an axe WR would tear up anything else a lot faster than a HA veno
    yes, with sage fox, they can easily match a herc in def, but most heavy armors are casters. ive never seen a melee fox build over 40. isala being the only closest thing since he is a hybird.. sort of thing.
  • prof
    edited May 2009
    youre so full of ****, you get that from cube or RB delta, which no one knows how to do.

you cant be a sage heavy melee build that has no skills what so ever. a phoenix isnt the end all solution to everything dumb ****. i can see a BM eating your made up idiot friend in a matter of seconds. AOE stun, axe aoes, dead phoenix. i mean come on, punching things seriously is not an effective way to kill

what does your friend do now, run til the BM is tired of chasing them?

you obviously dont know how to use a venomancer, get off these forums, and quit making **** up.

cube? database shows me beehive, and if you mean room 50+, that's the only reason people even go. she has the book, just needs the level to use it

newb

never said she had no skills, simply that she didn't need them. weak wr vs. 30k+ pdef when she gets holy fox change, yah. the only thing a wr is going to do is waste his time. you'd know this if you, yano, had ever tried either class or build. mage wf isn't a build in pvp, that's the kind of build that sends the phoenix and runs 40 meters the other way

newb

and i do know how to use a wf. i didn't get to level 84 using a wf and not learn anything.

newb.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    one that cost 2 sparks, and a crappy damage one with a 6s cool down. compare that to the axe assortment or barrage of arrows which is continous.

I love how you took out the Esotericas part of my post. As I said, those make up for the aoe grinds completely. And judging from some of the posts I've seen in these forums, venos are still successful at aoe grinding anyway.

BMs have numerous running speed skills, an AOE stun for phoenix, and drake ray. not to mention the genie position locks and knockback and running skills.

Yes two running speed skills that only last for 15 seconds. While veno's movement speed buff lasts much longer than that. Drake ray? Are you freaking serious? lol. We're talking about a veno running away here. Drake ray's damage won't mean **** if you can't get close enough to do a combo on a veno. Our aoe stuns lasts seconds not minutes. Those seconds we spend chasing venos up and down the area hoping we get lucky enough to get close for a stun and do a combo. Also knockback would do what for us lol? HELLO BMs= close combat and Phoenix = high movement speed. A knock back would not do anything for us nor would using knock back on a veno considering the point for a veno fighting a BM is to keep a safe distance from us. Seriously are you even considering the fact that venos can have charms equipped?

thats stupid, very ****ing stupid, every class should have strengths over some and weaknesses over others. archers pose threats to robe classes, but LA robes and heavies eat them. clerics pose threats to other robes and some heavies, but if heavy gets in close theyre doomed. veno has an advantage over robes too, but find a good cleric or BM and were dead. *cough plume shot* only barbs are kinda.. no threat and useless.

refines, mdef ornaments, alter marrow magical, genie dmg reduction skills. next?

Looks like I hit a nerve with that statement. :/
    Guess what the veno's strength is over the other classes? That's right, being able to solo almost anything in PvE and reaping the rewards for it. And lets see, how long do the status effects of a genie lasts? Oh thats right only seconds. Again, when a veno runs away while her pet is still attacking that little debuff from the genie means nothing. And don't make me laugh, you honestly brought up alter marrow magical? That lowers our p.def severely, which in turn makes the pet's attacks more effective. Mdef ornaments don't really do much either with the veno/pet combo again.

that doesnt mean somethings overpowered, it means that player has no skill and fights like a *****.

The fact that a veno with "no skill" still poses a threat to other classes with a phoenix alone says how venos are overpowered.

you act as if every other class is gimped in PVE, EARTH TO BM, YOURE MEANT TO HAVE PARTY EFFORTS, WERE THE SOLO CLASS. we dont zhen, when we less we do it one mob at a time, and when it comes to soloing TT, it takes 2-3 hours and is very tiring. not a cake walk.

Compared to a veno in PvE every class is gimped. I'm so glad you brought up the fact that you're a solo class. That's the reason why venos should not be a threat to any class in PvP. It is completely unfair for venos to be able to become a threat in PvP because of the gear they received from soloing areas other classes cannot and being able to buy legendary pets with in game coins.

i mean come on, you can do so much more compared to a venomancer, you should be considering yourself lucky.

Lol is that so? There's a reason why BMs are the least wanted class when it comes to squads.

(10 characters)b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    love how you just made your rebuttal all opinion, not a single fact listed :)
    That's the reason why venos should not be a threat to any class in PvP. It is completely unfair for venos to be able to become a threat in PvP because of the gear they received from soloing areas other classes cannot and being able to buy legendary pets with in game coins.
    opinion
    There's a reason why BMs are the least wanted class when it comes to squads.
    opinion
    I love how you took out the Esotericas part of my post. As I said, those make up for the aoe grinds completely
    you can use them too, AKA you make more exp than me, opinion.
    only idiot herc users swear by AOE leveling like its so beneficial when it takes 2-3 minutes to kill one group.
    A knock back would not do anything for us nor would using knock back on a veno considering the point for a veno fighting a BM is to keep a safe distance from us.
    its to keep the bird off of you, not the veno stupid.
    Drake ray? Are you freaking serious?
    it does at minimum 900 damage on me with a good axe BM, which is a freaking huge number when it comes to a magic class.
    Yes two running speed skills that only last for 15 seconds.
    enough time to catch a veno trying to kite you.
    Guess what the veno's strength is over the other classes?
    id guess most of us know how to play our characters well? obviously youre a ****ty BM if you cant kill a robe branding venomancer
    Seriously are you even considering the fact that venos can have charms equipped?
    doesnt mean a thing if the stun connects.

youre an idiot, thanks for proving it
    edited May 2009
    cube? database shows me beehive,
    and youre an even bigger idiot, the 'beehive' is the map name for CUBE OF FATE where you get the melee mastery pages for it dumb ****. like i said, quit making things up, you obviously know nothing
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    love how you just made your rebuttal all opinion, not a single fact listed :)

opinion
    opinion

you can use them too, AKA you make more exp than me, opinion.
    only idiot herc users swear by AOE leveling like its so beneficial when it takes 2-3 minutes to kill one group. its to keep the bird off of you, not the veno stupid.

How often can a BM (that doesn't use CS) that solos buy Eso compared to a Veno (also does not use CS) that solos as much as that BM. Not as often as the veno. Are you going to pass that off as an opinion too because you're too lazy to try and understand or unable to use common sense to figure out how that is so? Must I take your hand and walk you through this slowly? (Oh god I hope not...)

As for the bird, I meant the bird as well which is why mentioned it's high movement speed. High movement speed+knock back does not work well for us as I said before, we're not going to instantly catch up to a veno as soon as we knock back the phoenix. But then again you're going to tell me that this is pure opinion and not fact right? Then tell me of a skill that allows us to tele instantly to the veno running away and stun it. I'd love to know. While we're busy using that knock back, the little ol veno is scampering away while a high movement speed pet is trying to kill us. Are you telling me there is no way that pet could catch up to us and attack us while we're chasing you?

it does at minimum 900 damage on me with a good axe BM, which is a freaking huge number when it comes to a magic class.

Oh goodie 900 damage! As I said before that skill means **** without it being in a combo. You have heard of hp charms yes? You have heard of hp pots yes? Or are you saying you're a veno that refuses to heal? Reminder: We are talking about a veno running away here.

enough time to catch a veno trying to kite you.

Wishful thinking. (Are you even taking into account what is at the veno's disposal?) Oh and lets not forget the fact that you can fly! And guess who's still trying to attack us while we're flying after you guys? That's right, the Phoenix!b:shocked

id guess most of us know how to play our characters well? obviously youre a ****ty BM if you cant kill a robe branding venomancer

lol wait what? I never said it was impossible, but you're making it sound as if it's easy to go after one target and keep the other off of you at the same time.

doesnt mean a thing if the stun connects.

Do I need to type in caps for you to understand? Do I need to be a raging idiot such as yourself? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT VENOS THAT RUN AWAY *RAGE RAGE RAGE* How can we stun a veno when they are busy jumping around the place and running/flying away from us. Does BMs have some other ranged stun besides roar of pride? As in is there a ranged stun that can easily stun a veno that is already very far from us? If so please let me know.

youre an idiot, thanks for proving it

Pot kettle black.
    That pot should think about seeking out therapy though.

You throw around the word idiot far too easily. The fact remains that venos can use items that they gain from soloing TT and such yes? But of course you didn't get that part you were too busy marking all as opinions.

Facts:

-Alter Marrow Magical = increase mdef but severely lowers pdef. Which makes the pets hits even harder. -Please tell me how this is an opinion.

-We have two movement speed buffs that both last for 15 seconds. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

-Phoenix has high movement speed. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

-Venos can have charms equipped. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

-Veno's movement buff lasts much longer than a BM's. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

-BMs = close combat. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

-BM aoe stuns last for seconds. -Please tell me how that is an opinion.

Are you denying that venos are also able to solo almost anything in the game?

As I said before, that veno that likes to run away when sending out her Phoenix on someone (that you say have no skills) still poses as a threat. And let's not forget flesh ream's damage. Yeah venos definitely are not OP'd.