Archer Attack Speed Basics

Options
1235»

Comments

• GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    MOST EXCELLENTLY put together, you make a complicated highly technical process much easier to understand. The chart is the clincher, you can use it to calculate your final int/APS by converting Attack Rate to int and subtract the int from the equipment then convert total back to APS. without using a lot of confusing formulas.
    Great Job your Hired!!!
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Braaainns braiinnns
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Braaainns braiinnns

Some dont have any
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Some dont have any

am i hallucinating or was this thread from 2010
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Guides are always "alive", so it is okay to "necro" them. So long as it is on topic, it's fine.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Guides are always "alive", so it is okay to "necro" them. So long as it is on topic, it's fine.

ah. omgwtfbbqroflmao60kcrits
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    am i hallucinating or was this thread from 2010

2009, actually.

I notice you (at some point) edited daggers into the table, but never listed patakas (1.00), magic swords, wands or glaives (all 1.25.) Not including soulspheres is understandable (they're only useable by psychics, and what psychic in his right mind is going to melee if he can avoid it?), but there is a class that regularly melees with magic weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I notice you (at some point) edited daggers into the table, but never listed patakas (1.00), magic swords, wands or glaives (all 1.25.) Not including soulspheres is understandable (they're only useable by psychics, and what psychic in his right mind is going to melee if he can avoid it?), but there is a class that regularly melees with magic weapons.

Ah, the explanation is somewhat involved.

- Initially it was just bows, b/c this was intended for Archers only (at the risk of sounding snarky: look at the title of the thread).
    - I then added melee weapons b/c a lot of archers were starting to use fists. I figured if I included fists, I'll also include all traditional weapons of melee classes. And when I say "melee classes", what I really mean is that I completely forgot about venos having a melee tree. Honest mistake, totally.
    - Now, I cannot edit the post anymore. When I use Opera to edit an existing post, it gives me errors if the post is really long (see this thread). When I use Chrome to edit an existing post, I lose a lot of my formatting, or my post gets cut off. It is intensely annoying.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What about Firefox or <shudder> IE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I want a glaive on my veno with -int :c we get melee mastery after all QQ
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I had problems with all 4 browsers, actually.

I do appreciate the constructive criticism, by the way. I just don't want edit the guide and accidentally wipe it out b/c the forums suck.
  • Tricki - Dreamweaver
    Tricki - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Prime example of why Archers are so good at math? I think YES b:chuckle
    Mystic 80> Wizard 83> Seeker 89> Demon Archer 90> Psy 83

Teehee Mystic: "How does it feel to have my balls on your waist?"

b:bye bye now