[Dreamweaver] Placid recruiting

Options

Comments

• JimmySweeps - Dreamweaver
    JimmySweeps - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yay, Off to Bristol tomorrow morning! Which means I can't play PWI until tomorrow sometime... and I will also be limiting myself with playing it too.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Limit?! Never! b:angry
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In actual fact... I NEED A JOB... to pay for a better bandwidth for
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Did that message cut off? It has on me...
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well anyhow, Cos the internet I can't play
  • KrazyzViet - Dreamweaver
    KrazyzViet - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol triple post x_x b:angry
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry didn't mean to... all with good intentions!
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The forums dislike pound signs! If you type one, it EATS them! And then the rest of your post is eaten for dessert! EBIL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Pewie - Dreamweaver
    Pewie - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN: Pewie
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: I'm 10 But i try get more higher :}
    Sex: Female
    How often do you play: Almoust everyday :,D
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: If like i quit or i wanna join own or i really don't know ;o
    Timezone/region: GMT +2 / I live in Finland
    Why do you want to join Placid? I never had guild or Faction what you ever call it in Pwi. So i would like to join somewhere. My bf joined somewhere where they take Lv 50+ Or Barbarians. =/
    Any other info you feel will support your application: Then ask me if i join. :}
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the app, Pewie! Feel free to hit any of us up in game for more info and a general chat. You'll hear from us in a day or 2 if we don't hear from you first :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If the forum was hungry... It should have told me, I would have given it something else... Rather than my message!
  • fizzlemyste
    fizzlemyste Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Greetings , I am fairly new to game and have tried to log in to your forum for my application with no success. So here I am trying this way :)

Class: Wizard

Level: 20

Sex: Male

How often do you play: Every day ,sometimes ALL day though USUALLY during daytime hours.

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None

Timezone/region: EST USA (GMT +5 ?)

Why do you want to join Placid? Looking for a faction with very active members who are not too tied up to answer questions or offer occasional help with quests or just share knowledge. Would be nice to have someone to converse with who will not overuse the "noob" word.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I am experienced at MMO's --the BIG ones I will not mention. I ran started and ran a successful guild in previous MMO's . I can be funny or serious depending on who is online and what the situation warrants. I just wanna have FUN ! Please consider me for your faction..I will try not to disappoint anyone and will follow the rules.I am always -ALWAYS - willing to help (though at my lvl I am sort of lame still.I do not have Vent set up on this new machine but with a lil tutoring I am willing to do that and use it. Sorry kinda longwinded here but I figure this is my best shot :)

Thank you for your time.
  • Pewie - Dreamweaver
    Pewie - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry my net been down for couple days =/ couldn't play.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Greetings , I am fairly new to game and have tried to log in to your forum for my application with no success. So here I am trying this way :)

Ah, no need to log in - just dump it in the public part and we find it x3 I was trying to work out who you were, hence your account is lying dormant for the time being.

I'll forward your app. to our forums then, and you'll hear from us shortly b:cute As always, feel free to prod any of us with a pointy stick for more info, or just a chat in the mean time.

Edit: no worries Pewie, I believe some members were looking for you to chat. We do like to get to know people before deciding whether to invite them to the guild x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • fizzlemyste
    fizzlemyste Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thank you Ophida will await approval by spending time crossing my fingers,toes, and whatever else I can arrange b:laugh
  • lunerdust
    lunerdust Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN: Lunerdust
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 06
    How often do you play: I just started but I'm going to get on everyday. Most definitly if i'm in a guild.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Just started.
    Timezone/region: Central US
    Why do you want to join Placid? I want to be in a guild so i can make friends and have more fun while playing the game. Its better to play a game with good friends than doing everything solo. It gets lonely like that.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: Hmm, not sure. I have a very good sense of humor and I'm very easy going. I give people respect and do not treat others badly. Thats about it. If u want to know more, ask! b:victory
  • Hakuza - Dreamweaver
    Hakuza - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel I fit the requirements to join but have some questions.

How many members are currently in the faction?
    Out of those how many are one person with more then 1 name in the faction?

What types of clan events do you have and how often?

Is there PVP?

Whats the average lvl of the clan?

Is Ventrilo mandatory?

On average how many members are on constantly?

Does everyone uphold the rules of PWI?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel I fit the requirements to join but have some questions.

How many members are currently in the faction?
    Currently 127 total members
    Out of those how many are one person with more then 1 name in the faction?

I would guesstimate that 30-40 of those are alts, if that was your question. All full members are allowed 1 alt in the guild, with the understanding that as we grow and need room, alts get kicked.

What types of clan events do you have and how often?
    Typically we stick with the basic world boss hunts, fireworks shows, people laughing at me for being drunk sort of events. We TRY to do something every couple of weeks.

Is there PVP?
    In the sense of TW, no not yet. We've discussed it but do not want to simply do it for the sake of doing it until we feel we can at least put up a decent fight. We are discussing the possibility of guild PK days where we all go whitenamed. Individually, you are welcome to go white named any time you want.

Whats the average lvl of the clan?
    Eeek a math question. As far as active members (non-alts) we have members ranging from 30-84. We have 25 players over lvl 60 atm with another 15-20 in their 50s- but tbh my brain went on vacation so I won't try to guess the actual average.

Is Ventrilo mandatory? No.

On average how many members are on constantly? 15-20 on average

Does everyone uphold the rules of PWI? Yes, that is absolutely mandatory.

Hope that helps you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lunerdust wrote: »
    IGN: Lunerdust
    Level: 06
    How often do you play: I just started but I'm going to get on everyday. Most definitly if i'm in a guild.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Just started.
    Timezone/region: Central US
    Why do you want to join Placid? I want to be in a guild so i can make friends and have more fun while playing the game. Its better to play a game with good friends than doing everything solo. It gets lonely like that.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: Hmm, not sure. I have a very good sense of humor and I'm very easy going. I give people respect and do not treat others badly. Thats about it. If u want to know more, ask! b:victory
    Sorry for the delayed response! You're application was forwarded to our forums earlier today for consideration. We'll be in touch with you soon! b:victory
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • Hakuza - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Class: Barbarian

Level: 31 this is my Main. I just started really playing about 3 weeks ago. The other accounts I had over lvl 20 I have deleted.

How often do you play: I am active. Lately daily ranging from 1 hour to a bunch of hours. Just depends on RL.

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Bloodfire
    I left today. The clan is very helpful active and friendly and I enjoyed my time there. I am just looking for a more structured clan.

Timezone/region: EST

Why do you want to join Placid? Structure, friendly members, helpful members, active members, clan rules, organization and many other things. It appears from reading that it offers some of these things. I am sure if I am accepted I will see if it has everything I am looking for.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I would like to PM you the info if that is ok.

Thanks
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll go ahead and move your app over to our private forums. There's a 48 hour voting period, please feel free to contact any of the officers in game if you have any questions. Don't be surprised if a couple of members give you a whisper during that time as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakuza - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sounds good. I am a little tired though. If you don't see me tonight, I should be on tomorrow.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    annnnd a bump. b:victory
    edited September 2009
    Options
    By the way what are the bumps for?
  • Nucifer - Dreamweaver
    Nucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To bump the thread back to the top!

And I applied on your forums, by the way. I just wanted to also post on here...since I haven't posted on the PWI forums yet. :x
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Nucifer :)

Just to keep you informed, I've moved your application into the members only voting area. We'll have a 48 hour voting time during which some members should try to contact you to get to know you a little. Feel free to contact any of us too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nucifer - Dreamweaver
    Nucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so much! This weekend is my weekend off so feel free to contact me at anytime. :D
  • Emeralde - Dreamweaver
    Emeralde - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN: Emeralde
    Level: 19
    Sex: Female
    How often do you play: Usually, 1-2hrs/day Mon-Friday, sometimes more, sometimes on weekends
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Lasciare - I started playing PWI in July. I played for about a month (was invited into the Faction 2hrs into playing) and then "Real Life" got in the way and I was offline for a while. When I came back, none of the members were ever online. I left a message on the message boards with no reponse for over a week. :(
    Timezone/region: Eastern Standard Time (US)
    Why do you want to join Placid? When I saw the first post in this thread, I thought "I would fit in here!" I'm looking for a guild/faction that's friendly and willing to help out when members need it, and that's exactly what it sounds like you all are! :)
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm active, friendly, and always willing to help (that's one of the reasons my main char is a Cleric! ;) )
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I posted your application in our private forums, Emeralde. It will be up for 48 hours for members to discuss and vote on. In the meantime, feel free to contact any guild members in-game for a chat :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emeralde - Dreamweaver
    Emeralde - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks! :)