[Dreamweaver] Placid recruiting

Options

Comments

• Solanum - Dreamweaver
    Solanum - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *waves*

So the visit is significantly crazier than expected.

I'll poke someone on Tuesday :D
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I approve of crazy. b:cool
  • Sukoshi - Dreamweaver
    Sukoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lvl 3 Now b:victory
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just as a FYI guys and gals - if you post your application on our private forum, it will immediately copied into the private section for member voting.

No matter where you post the application, expect people to try and contact you in-game just to chat and keep you updated. Remember please - all applications have a 3 day voting period.

Also, if an incomplete application is posted, it will be moved, but voting will not start until we can get the rest of the information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Now's a good time to bump. :D
  • patangua
    patangua Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Go go Placid :D
  • valkron
    valkron Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hello, I am not sure if you guys are still recruiting. In the case that youre still recruiting, I would be very much interested in joining Placid with my archer

IGN: Elviron
    Class: Archer
    Level: 16 (I know this is low but I guess I can go faster if I find a party :D)
    Sex: Male
    How often do you play: Everyday (unless my wife is really pissed off with me playing)
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: asasins (people do not talk/greet/respond even if theyre online)
    Timezone/region: EST
    Why do you want to join Placid? From what I see on the forums, you guys seem well organized
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I am not sure how much this would support my application but it would be useful information that you might want to know. I like to take things slowly and steadily and not race to reach the maximum level. I prefer PVE and Guild wars (I guess here it is called Territory Wars) since helping out a guild is fun. PVP I tend to avoid as much as possible due to flaring egos and name calling <.<.

I guess that would it for now. If there is some requirement which I missed or do not satify, kindly let me know what it is and perhaps I can try again when I meet the Faction's requirement.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Valkron - I'll move your application to our private forums - the application looks just fine to me (and you aren't old compared to me b:victory)

Most likely someone will contact you in-game just to chat and get to know you a little better.

And yes, btw - we are still recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • valkron
    valkron Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @FatherTed
    Thanks a lot. Also considering that I am pretty new to PW (4 days old), I might not be able to reply immediately to the PM, if I am running for Elviron's life as this is the first time I am playing an archer class (or dmg dealing class). In all other MMOs I have always played the tank class.

Anyways its good to know there are people older than me here else in most cases they just make fun of my age <.<
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    valkron wrote: »
    @FatherTed
    Thanks a lot. Also considering that I am pretty new to PW (4 days old), I might not be able to reply immediately to the PM, if I am running for Elviron's life as this is the first time I am playing an archer class (or dmg dealing class). In all other MMOs I have always played the tank class.

Anyways its good to know there are people older than me here else in most cases they just make fun of my age <.<

being made fun of cause of his age is Teds forteb:victory
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This I should be at peace :D and perhaps could be on the other side for a change
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    (and you aren't old compared to me b:victory)
    Not old compared to most of us b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Placid: Full of old people.
    Juuuust kidding.
  • Maho_ - Dreamweaver
    Maho_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Placid: Full of old people.
    Juuuust kidding.

Get off my lawn! b:angry

Just kiddin'! b:victory
    Maho_, Venomancer | NomNom, Barbarian
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Get off my lawn! b:angry

Just kiddin'! b:victory
    b-b-b-but... my ball landed there. b:sad
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *kicks off Bebisito's ball that landed on the lawn for a goal*

*tries to kick Bebisito in order for him to follow the ball.*

*Fractures his Leg* b:angry

Anyways a nice bump to the first page
  • jimmysweeps
    jimmysweeps Posts: 0
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yo!

I wouldn't mind joining this faction. My IGN is JimmySweeps and my class is a Blademaster, and I'm guessing you have a few of them, I'm level 5 at the moment as I started today, however I think I might play this game a bit more than I usually do with MMORPG's. I only played two other MMORPGs which are *********, and I got totally sick of it, and Flyff which I've played a short while and found fun. In both of these games, I've gone solo, so I've never actually been in a faction/clan/guild before, and from that, comes my reason for wanting to join: I would like to have fun within a faction, and you guys seem like what I'm looking for.

A little about myself... My name is James (obviously male), I'm half chinese and english, and I wish to learn to speak mandarin, and japanese. I'm 18 and going to Uni. My timezone is GMT and by the end of this week I'm leaving London to go to Bristol creating more play time for me, but is totally dependant on free time.
    I'm into music, playing and listening to all kinds of it however I dislike rap. I like Anime and Manga, my fave manga thats ongoing is Naruto while my favourite completed ones are Black Cat and Death Note. I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuuden and Shugo Chara! which I'm also reading along with too many others. My favourite character of all time is Totoro.
    Alongside all this, I like to set myself challenges, I'm quite competitive and in some ways a bit reckless, as an example I decided to go up against a level 8 moster while I was level 4 with no potions simply because i fought one before that (with potions) and beat it... just.

Well anyhow, before I continue blabbing away I'll stop there and hope to hear from you again!

Buh-Bye for now!
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Jimmy, thanks for applying. I'll forward your application to our guild forums for people to prod at x3 You're going to uni at Bristol? Nice one! I went to Bath and often found myself in Bristol for the night life - that was some time ago though. It has a really good music scene! I've seen quite a few bands there. Anyway, we'll definitely be in touch over the next day or 2, but feel free to try to poke any of us in game for more of a chat. I'd encourage you to talk to any of our members before joining as it gives you more of an idea of what you're getting yourself into... >.>;; j/k! We're lovely really x3

Oh, and a lot of us came from the "f" worded game ;o So you may find that you know some of us already *shock*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • tyler1027
    tyler1027 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN: SlingingArch
    Class: Archer
    Level: 13
    Sex: Male
    How often do you play: 3 - 6 Hours
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None
    Timezone/region: EDT, Northeastern
    Why do you want to join Placid? To help your faction.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: Nope, don't think so.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for applying. Again, your application has been forwarded to our forum. We'll be in touch shortly b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Xtcryze - Dreamweaver
    Xtcryze - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN:Xtcryze
    Class:Venomancer
    Level:Currently 72 10% till 73
    Sex:Male
    How often do you play:5-8 hours daily but afk a bit have a baby
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:CarpeDiem Disbanded
    Timezone/region:Eastern
    Why do you want to join Placid?Im looking for a fun friendly active faction thats not to big and not to small
    Any other info you feel will support your application: mmm i have a herc=)
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll go ahead and move your application - you'll hear from us shortly.

Don't be surprised if someone hits you up for a chat in-game, or feel free to contact any of us b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bump. b:bye
  • JingTze - Dreamweaver
    JingTze - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN:JingTze
    Class:Blademaster
    Level:18,soon 19
    How often do you play:3-5 hours a day
    Previous factions:None
    Timezone/region:Zagreb,Croatia,Europe
    Why do you want to join Placid?:To hang out with somebody and this faction sounds cool
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll toss your app up on our private forum, expect to hear from some officers so we can chat with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zak09
    zak09 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN:Shadowws
    Class:Ranger
    Level:Currently 2 downlaoded yesterday.
    Sex:Male
    How often do you play:Usually over 2 hours for MMORPG games.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:None.
    Timezone/region:London-Uk.
    Why do you want to join Placid?Only just started need help on some things. Leveling and not talkin to anyone is boring so would like some friends to talk to and help me along the way.
    Any other info you feel will support your application:
    Well i used to play a little game called World of ******** haha. Still got two level 80s but cancelled my subscription as i was getting abit bored and decided to try htis out.
  • raydran
    raydran Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    IGN:Sashima
    Class:Cleric
    Level:14
    Sex:Female
    How often do you play:I at least hop on once a day if not every other day. :)
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:None
    Timezone/region:EST
    Why do you want to join Placid?I heard that it was a fun and welcoming faction.
    Any other info you feel will support your application:I've played Ragnorak Online and there's really not much that I can say here. b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Are you friends with someone in the guild, by any chance? I know we have a couple of former Ragnarok ladies.

Either way - application will be posted and we'll let you know :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raydran
    raydran Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes I am actually I thought it might be a little weird to post that though.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oops, forgot to update the information on the first page. We are actually a level 3 faction, so plenty of space for newbies should you wish to join us ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com